Wolf Play : Fantasy School RP Open
Chatbox
 The Pumpkin King
03:33:16 
Arctic Moon, with all the wolves from Round 5 of WP having talents around there and the flood of Ghostface puppies, unless the wolf is heavy weight, has good vitals, boosted, defected, and/or is G1, I'd say no, not really.
 Anatolian Shepherd
03:32:46 Zombified Breyer
@Mag
Seems he likes you more then me. I'm hoping he drops more than 1 but I'm not too hopeful.
 The Pumpkin King
03:32:15 
Narran Park, not really. Their coats are extremely difficult, if not impossible, for puppies to inherit. Common markings / pelts are the way to go.
 Arctic Moon
03:32:12 NY, Malo, Arctic
Is 45 talents considered studable?
 Magnus Bane
03:32:10 Mag/Maggy
Zombie
He'd gave me a few so far. But I have been exploring non stop
 Anatolian Shepherd
03:31:31 Zombified Breyer
@Mag
Have you gotten any Charon's Blessings? He gave me one so far.
 The Pumpkin King
03:31:23 
Bears, late but -WP Click- !
 Narran Park
03:31:22 Sting
Is there a desire to keep Dynamic Coats? or nahh?
 Arctic Moon
03:31:16 NY, Malo, Arctic
-WP Click-

Eve here
 Everlasting Torment
03:31:05 Anubis, Samael
Eve

-WP Click-

-WP Click-
 Magnus Bane
03:31:01 Mag/Maggy
Zombie
I know lol. He keeps fleeing for me as well
 SixBears
03:30:49 evebot
Thanks guys!
 Voxtexy
03:30:05 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-

Definitely late to posting a wolf, but Zoltan *^*
 Anatolian Shepherd
03:29:56 Zombified Breyer
@Mag
Thanks! It gives me time to explore. Now only if Gwyn ap Nudd wouldn't flee or give me raven feathers every time.
 Serpents
03:29:27 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- eve here
 Magnus Bane
03:29:20 Mag/Maggy
Zombie
Well I'm happy for you
 Revelry
03:29:12 Rev
-WP Click-
 Anatolian Shepherd
03:29:03 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
 Magnus Bane
03:28:59 Mag/Maggy
-WP Click-
Eve
 Salem
03:28:45 Bell
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : +3
Red Fox : +3
Water Moccasin : -3
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   83 

Fantasy School RP OpenMarch 11, 2024 08:17 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Layne Marie // 17 // Male // Fire(?) Student // Respawn/Winged // M: Askel, Silver(ind.)

Layne shrugged lightly as the other young man simply shrugged and accepted the answer. The notebook was filled with ideas and a recounting of what had happened to him. It was enough justification easily to start a new group or be able to get out of both of them and just be himself.

He skipped to the back page and finally sighed, closing the notebook. The young man moved the notebook into his backpack again and laid back. Even with Silver's brief spell of healing, the stinging red mark on his shoulder was a stark reminder of what was really going on.

He was not dangerous. And even if Silver said he belonged... did he really?

Fantasy School RP OpenMarch 11, 2024 08:46 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Darcy| Female|26|Trainer and Principal|M:Everyone
I groan waking up and going to the office waiting for Faibian to come to the office so instead I go on the mic and project to the whole school even dorm." Good afternoon fellow students I'm the Principal names Darcy Grey but just call me Mrs.Darcy im also a trainer for you guys. Just remember tomorrow is a day where you don't have any school and you can run along campus handing out presents. Love y'all have a good night. Also Fabian Zeller come to my office." I walk to my desk and sit in my chair

Edited at March 12, 2024 08:49 AM by Nesta
Fantasy School RP OpenMarch 12, 2024 08:23 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Lyka|F|Fire Leader|Power- Animal Shifter, Fire controller|M: Open
I woke up, and smiled. I was pretty sure I wouldn't have presents, but I would have a whole day to do whatever I wanted! Although it would probably have to be mostly homework, today... I hadn't finished much of my homework over the past week, and though Chai may be fine with it I did need to learn. I got out of bed and started to get dressed, actually putting on my uniform for one, WITH my team leader badge so that the winged boy would see that I actually was his leader. Then, I walked out of my room toward the cafeteria, wondering what was for breakfast.
Fantasy School RP OpenMarch 12, 2024 10:46 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alex Wolff || Thunder Student || Dragon Shiftier || F
-
I'm new, so please forgive me if I mix anything up.
-
Alex was sleepy. She was awake, but sleepy. How was she going to fly while she was sleepy. At least there was no school today. Alex walked outside into the snow and yawned. Swiftly transforming into a dragon, she flew high above the clouds for a minute. then she flew fast down and landed gently and started starring off into the distance, still as a dragon.

Edited at March 12, 2024 10:47 AM by Bobcat
Fantasy School RP OpenMarch 12, 2024 10:50 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar|Male|Thunder Leader|Power: Lightning and AnimalShifter|M:Alex
I wake up and get ready for the day remembering it's Christmas Day and I go outside the school turning into a wolf and walking up to a new person I see." Hello. I'm Skylar your Group leader. You must be Alex if I'm correct. I heard we had a new student you should probably go up to the principals office to get your class schedule and everything." I turn into a human and sit in the grass.

Edited at March 12, 2024 10:50 AM by Nesta
Fantasy School RP OpenMarch 12, 2024 10:54 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
-
"Hi skyar." Alex says after sifting into a human."Do you mind showing me where the principal's office in. It was pure luck I found my way out here."

Edited at March 12, 2024 10:55 AM by Bobcat
Fantasy School RP OpenMarch 12, 2024 11:02 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar|Male|Thunder Leader|Power: Lightning and AnimalShifter|M:Alex
"You know what why not just so you know the Mrs.Grey or the Principal isn't in the best mood on holidays so don't worry if she snaps at you also she's a family friend so don't worry I'll stay outside the door making sure nothing happens." I walk and take Alex's hand walking up to the Principals office and knocking on the door then going inside." Hey Mrs. Grey
Darcy| Female|26|Trainer and Principal|M:Alex,Skylar
"Come in." I say when I hear a knock on the door. The person I see come in surprises me a little and then see the new student Alex walk in after him." Skylar dear you don't have to be so formal with me after all family friends. You must be Alex right?" I stand up and give Skylar a big hug and kiss his cheek and sitting back down in the chair I dismiss Skylar to go outside and motion for Alex to sit down.
Fantasy School RP OpenMarch 12, 2024 11:11 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
-
Alex sat down nervously. "Hello, Mrs. Gray. I was told I need to get my schedule?"
Fantasy School RP OpenMarch 12, 2024 11:15 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Darcy| Female|26|Trainer and Principal|M:Everyone
"And? I can help with that in a minute." I stand up and go to the draw by the window and get your folder flipping through it and find the schedule." And here we go. Here." I hand it to you and sit back down." Anything else? And I know that Skylar is in the hallway making sure I don't blow up."
Fantasy School RP OpenMarch 12, 2024 11:25 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
-
"No, I do not think so." Alex replied."I shuld probily get Skylar to show me around. I do not want to get lost."
Alex walks so softly out of the room she sacres Skyler.
"Hey, Skyler, could you maybe show me around?"

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   83 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us