Wolf Play : (Glowmire) Glowmire Inn
Chatbox
 Purgatory
04:49:52 Purge
Mitzy

Oh that idea is absolute gold, bud. If there was a way to securely and directly donate support to an ad funding I'd do that too. Would love to see WP flourish again
 Fox
04:49:39 FoxFoxFoxFox
A game with 1 admin is usually only able to grow so much at a time. That's a lot of work for one person.

Eve codes, plans the events, commissions us, bug fixes, manages the mods, manages payments, legal stuff etc. it's a lot
 Polargeist
04:49:26 Chro (he/him)
Occultist -
For sure. I feel like WP is a more tight-knit community though, which I like and quite miss in bigger other games :0
 SilverMountain
04:49:25 The Naming Empress
YouTube is great until your trying to watch Mystreet S.6
And theres ads in between the scene changes T^T
 Polargeist
04:48:49 Chro (he/him)
I have over 200 apples to spend on art..
 OCCULTIST
04:48:41 Man Lover
I think the big issue is competition. There are a lot of pet sites, and a lot of them are made by bigger teams and offer more than WP reasonably could. It's pretty cut throat lmao
 Polargeist
04:48:32 Chro (he/him)
Honey -
For sure. I think also since there's less people playing it's less of an appeal for new players to keep playing. But I dunno, it does usually fluctuate a bit and we might just be in a pit right now :D I really wanna see some artists returning here 😤
 Fox
04:48:14 FoxFoxFoxFox
Kodi- that sounds really sweet! It's why I always get annoyed when people say online friends aren't friends. It's bull
 Night Shade
04:47:35 Graves | Chaos
Purge,

I remember that. It's such a shame to return and see less activity like it
 SilentWind
04:47:21 
got a question. Anyone have a fetility figure? A friend of mine is trying to get one
 Polargeist
04:47:13 Chro (he/him)
I only stay on here for my art gallery and some art sales nowadays,, I have over 1k posts on it so I can't just leave it to rot lmao
 Continental Wolves
04:47:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Purge
I miss PvP's against Dire and a few others >.>
 Honey
04:46:58 she/her
polargeist
it doesn't really make sense to me, i feel like the site has so much more to offer these days! we did not have any of these features when i first started playing lol
 mitzy
04:46:52 bunnie|bat
Purge-
Partnering with other smaller site, maybe some sort of collab. I fee as though that would trickle in people.
 Ecifircas
04:46:45 
Fox, genuinely, lol. The small ones can be okay. My friends and I have a more world-building-centric one and it's hella fun.
 Fox
04:46:43 FoxFoxFoxFox
Yeah I haven't seen it above 150 since being back I think. It's always fluctuating though
 ZWolvez
04:46:22 
All my wolves are dying from old age (ToT)
 Purgatory
04:45:58 Purge
Fox

I remember seeing the high end of some 200s back when I had my old account. PVP was more common too. I miss the PVP drive
 Polargeist
04:45:56 Chro (he/him)
Ecifircas -
I figured :') Still it's nice to have contact with old friends from there using toyhou.se and artfight every once in a while :D
 Fox
04:45:29 FoxFoxFoxFox
I had a good WP discord server with some friends for like 4-5 years. It stopped in 2020.

We would talk everyday and most of us became mods at one time or another. It was great.

Private discords can be wonderful, they meant a lot to me. As soon as it's public or not a small number of people it becomes toxic no matter what

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +1
Red Fox : -2
Coyote : 0
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  22  23  24  25  26  27  28

(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 23, 2024 11:55 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
-Room #5-
After tidying things the way you like and making yourself comfortable, you cozy up in your bed and sigh a deep breath of relief.
-You're able to sleep, would you like to?-
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 23, 2024 11:57 PM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award
(Zyyrith shall sleep.)
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 24, 2024 12:05 AM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
-Room #5-
You close your eyes and slowly drift off to sleep....
As your eyes open again, you realize with a fright that you're in the Rotten Forest!
You look around for a way put for a moment, before you see a small blue light that you find yourself drawn to...
You're in the Savannah now... the bright ground making you squint against it. But the blue light still calls you. In a small hole at your feet.
It's an egg!
You hold the massive egg in your hands for a moment... before you jolt awake again!
You realize a few hours have passed and you wonder what the dream could mean

Edited at June 24, 2024 12:05 AM by Sunset Ghosts
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 24, 2024 09:39 PM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award
-:Room #5:-
-
After such an odd dream Zyyrith made her bed again, tucking in the covers to be neat and folding an extra blanket at the foot of the bed.
-
-:Torka's Inn:-
She shut the door behind them and went to Torka.
"Is there a desert here? By any chance?"
She wrote on the notepad.
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 25, 2024 12:20 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Torka looked up at the notepad and tilted her head.
"Theres no desert that i know of... but the Rotten Savannah is usually just past the Rotten Forest."
She explained, before giving you a confused look.
"Why?"
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 30, 2024 01:57 PM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award
She wrote:
"Just an odd dream."
Zyyrith shrugged it off, mostly.
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJuly 3, 2024 03:59 AM

Red River Wolves

Neutral

Give Award
Evan scanned the inn with his good eye, finding it emptier than he would've thought but relieved at the peace and quiet nonetheless. He approached the wall of posters, examining it and noting the various townsfolk for a long while. Then,
"Glowmire."
He said it slowly, as if tasting the word.
"Why Glowmire?"
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJuly 3, 2024 10:11 AM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award
Zyyrith squeaked- she didn't notice the coyote. She scribbled something in their notebook before to the same warm, well-lit spot to figure out what to do.
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJuly 3, 2024 07:58 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Torka looks up at the two of ypu and smiles. Shrugging her shoulders.
"They say the founder of Glowmire stepped foot here, and it was the first time the glow of the mushrooms didn't sicken him, because they weren't trying to kill him."
She explained
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJuly 3, 2024 09:41 PM

Red River Wolves

Neutral

Give Award
"Hmm"
Evan flexed his left paw, suddenly self-conscious about the orange fungus wiggling between his toes as he moved. Despite all the time he had spent wandering through the infested woods before finding the town, he hadn't stopped to consider the similarities between them and his own... condition.
But there was something different about these trees, this forest. The fungus here felt strange and foreign, nothing like his. And far more sinister.
"Why stay?"
He asked, though he could already hazard a guess. Between the stench of death, the rotting trees, and likely droves of dangerous creatures lurking in the dark, he had a feeling no one would be found unless they wanted to.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  22  23  24  25  26  27  28

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us