im scared for him ->

-WP Click-
 Amygdala
11:03:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Purse
I will start naming them...be carefull it's a boy
 Vulpixles
11:02:54 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I know it would be extremely annoying and tedious to do so it probably won't ever happen, but it would be cool to get a few more poses.
 Purgatory
11:02:20 Purge/Purse/Pug
Many a time I've considered buying from Amy and been bamboozled by the secret males :')
 kycantina
11:01:59 ky but it's spooky
Gwyn just gave me another feather ;-;
 BloodWeb
11:00:33 Blood/Nicole
My favorites are alpha female and beta male. I always check cause of that lol and the fact that I could breed to him made me check too
 Dark sky
10:59:23 Sky but spooky - she
amy lol
 Dark sky
10:59:05 Sky but spooky - she
blood i know but that? lol im not used to it haha
 Amygdala
10:59:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
I have all set to alpha female XD

I have confused so many people already with that lol
 BloodWeb
10:58:48 Blood/Nicole
All females can have male poses all males can have female. Depends on your preference
 BloodWeb
10:58:26 Blood/Nicole
You can change the poses to anything lol
 Dark sky
10:58:00 Sky but spooky - she
amy ohh lucky... um i am confused, she has a female pose, but she is male? lol i had to say he-
 Karou
10:57:49 
-WP Click-
21 more BE :D
 Amygdala
10:56:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
-WP Click-
Here is my best pull
 Dark sky
10:55:36 Sky but spooky - she
amy look what i got from charon's blessings:

-WP Click-

-WP Click-
 Liminal Space
10:53:52 Liminal Space
Nostalgia House trips over 10 mushrooms.

Stats: Wisdom +3
Mood: Goofy

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -4
Arctic Fox : +1
Coyote : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    123    124    125    126    127   ..   132 

Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJune 22, 2024 08:00 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
she smiled as she fell asleep, basically being a sleepy bean (i need drama)
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 4, 2024 01:36 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sylvester eventually fell asleep as well, his hand on his face as he slept. He was a light sleeper and occasionally let out a soft purr.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 4, 2024 04:17 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*Irene smiled and laid a blanket over them both then went to bed as Star shifted in her sleep*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 5, 2024 12:02 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
During some point in the night, Sylvester woke up, still reeling from his dreams. He never usually woke up unless something happened or he heard something. He shifted in his bed into a upright position. He saw Star fast asleep next to him, a sight that never faltered to warm his heart as he smiled. He reached out his hand as if to wake up but stopped short a few inches from her shoulder. He didn't want to disturb her. He quietly padded out of the room, his senses on high alert.
The hallway was long and dark, and now had a disturbing aura about it. He couldn't put his finger on it but something felt...off. Too quiet. He walked at a brisk pace, his footsteps quiet.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 5, 2024 12:13 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*Irene was in her room but sensed something wrong so she couldn't sleep and was pacing a little*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 5, 2024 04:27 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sylvester continued walking, now fully alert as he glanced behind him sometimes.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 5, 2024 07:19 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
(Whatcha planning?) *Irene teleported to Star and curled up next to her, worried about her brother*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 6, 2024 07:46 AM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sylvester crept down the stairs before he heard another crash, this one louder than last. He heard a voice, much like Star's father's voice and his blood ran cold. The other voice was that...guardian that had tried to kill him and take away his shapeshifting powers. And then it hit Sylvester like a brick to the head. Star's father and that guardian were working together. Although Sylvester couldn't understand the language they were speaking in, he heard Star's name being mentioned a few times. His blood boiled. After everything. No, Star had given Ares her trust and he was throwing it away and Sylvester, who didn't trust people easily felt angry at himself for trusting Ares in the first place.
Suddenly, he heard Ares's voice. "What was that? I feel like we're being watched." Ares spoke as Sylvester silently cursed to himself, transforming into his direwolf form, his black paws blending in with the dark around him. If either Shadious or Ares found him, his shapeshifting would be gone.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 6, 2024 02:33 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*Irene sensed something wrong and woke Star, who teleported to Ves in her cat form, immediately tensing when she heard Shadious and she gave a low growl that was half pissed half hurt when she heard her dad's voice, seeming to understand what they were saying* (lol I asked for drama and you delivered)
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 6, 2024 02:45 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sylvester looked at the cat who was Star, by his paws, peeking into the room. It was funny actually, to see a cat narrow their eyes so much even for Star.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    123    124    125    126    127   ..   132 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us