10:16:07 Vox, Corey
meant to say "nice" after least. pfff, go me. forgetting a whole word
 Sanania
10:16:03 San, Sangria
Vox - thatÂ’s fair I wouldnÂ’t have known that acronym either
 Voxtexy
10:15:43 Vox, Corey
Sanania,
The PPV I have is at least, but the barracks I had before deployment were shit. I was on the top floor and the amount of times the rickety elevator broke down was insane.

See ya later!
 Sanania
10:14:45 San, Sangria
Vox - I was gonna say IÂ’d figure youÂ’d probably have nicer barracks but they still tend to run a bit small. (IÂ’ve gotta scoot currently at work and while there isnÂ’t a whole lot to do I shouldnÂ’t be on my phone for long).
 Voxtexy
10:14:06 Vox, Corey
I normally call where I live PPV, but I just use the term barracks since like, no one knows what PPV is lmao

PPV: Public Private Venture
 Voxtexy
10:13:02 Vox, Corey
Sanania,
Soo, the barracks I have right now are actually nice. I used to have a barracks room where me and my roommate had a small room where we both slept and then a small kitchen and small bathroom.

This one the Navy pays 1k a month for me to live here, I've got a relatively normal bedroom, the kitchen is kinda normal? Reminds me of a kitchen in an apartment and the bathroom is small but I don't need a big one anyways lol
 Sanania
10:12:39 San, Sangria
Dart - Giving vox advice on how to handle the foot and then me diving back into the nostalgia of early dating days with my husband
 The Amethyst
10:11:42 Dart
San

What didicome back too...
 Sanania
10:11:08 San, Sangria
Vox- yeah! Do a little foot dunk til your toe beans get a little too frosty then elevate and repeat.

Ugh hate that for you. Lmfao I definitely donÂ’t miss juggling barrack days - tiny kitchens not even big enough to make two meals for two without cramming the plates into a corner. (Hubby was army infantry so I got a glimpse of the barrack life a good number of times and will say dorm life is a dream in comparison).
 technoblade
10:08:25 Lil Techy | Techno
hey chat
 Sanania
10:08:17 San, Sangria
Vul-

Honey Banshee
Honey Bee
Nectarous
 Voxtexy
10:06:49 Vox, Corey
Sanania,
I could probably get cold water in a bowl.

I can get ice, but I just haven't gotten anything since I moved in to these barracks. My roommate kind takes up the entire fridge and freezer so I'm planning to get a mini fridge for my room
 Transcendence
10:05:05 anti gen ai
Nah the bald defect is 19 vitals but shart ratings
 Vulpixles
10:04:59 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Name ideas?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : +2
Jaguar : +2
Cougar : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   132 

Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 12, 2023 12:24 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she perked up and gently set him on the couch then went into a different room and came back out as a grey tabby, the form she had been in before, then she winked at him and curled up next to him*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 12, 2023 12:42 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sylvester looked away, to avoid blushing. He heard angry yelling as the door shut abruptly behind them. Sylvester's ears flickered in annoyance. He rolled his eyes as his tail unknowingly wrapped around Star's smaller figure.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 12, 2023 01:00 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she gently wrapped her tail around her side, laying it on his and gave a low growl towards the door as her really sensitive ears went back, flicking forward once in a while but not much*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 12, 2023 01:32 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
They were of course angry at each other because of finaces. He rolled his eyes. This was normal to him by now. He licked his paw impatiently, hoping they'd leave.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 12, 2023 01:36 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she sighed and gently curled up beside him, her small form gently pressing against his a little and she tried to get some sleep but couldn't so she just gently groomed his fur a little*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 12, 2023 01:39 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
He was now a bit flustered but his tail stayed firmly in place. He sighed as he fell asleep.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 12, 2023 01:42 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she murmured something but ended up falling asleep beside him, but she got woken up a bit later by one of his perents picking her up and throwing her outside, or trying to, she ended up scratching and wiggiling out of their grasp then jumping back up next to him, hissing loudly in anger and pain*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 12, 2023 01:49 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
He awoke a few hours later as the sun set below the horizon. His fur felt cold and realized Star was gone. He growled in frustration as he knew what happened. For the rest of the evening, he was scolded by his parents.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 12, 2023 01:51 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*hisses and yowls loudly, hoping to get his attention, she was in a cage in the attic*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 12, 2023 01:56 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
He was back in his human form, getting ready for bed. Sure, it was only 7:00 but his parents had not fed him and were making him go to bed early. But he could care less as he already raided the pantry while they were away. He was more worried about Star. He knew his parents were mean but they would never hurt a cat.
Just then, he heard a series of yowling and hissing coming above him. He raced into the hailway and opened the attic, grabbing the ladder and racing up it. In the dim light, he could just make out Star's figure. He hissed and scurried up the ladder more until he was fully in the attic.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   132 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us