>:0
 Salem
10:14:07 
-WP Click-
 Spookybeast
10:13:41 Will
Hmmm to publish rp sign ups
Or not publish >->

I should probably finish homework first...
 teddy
10:07:19 its yellow
boo
castration will go fine! Just a quick snip lol
 Boo
10:06:24 Chrissy
teddy,
thank you! castration. i've only ever had cats go through the procedure before.
 teddy
10:04:38 its yellow
boo
i hope all goes well! Castration or spay?
 Boo
10:03:35 Chrissy
my pup went in to be fixed this morning. i'm a bit nervous over it.
 BuggyOs
10:02:23 boobug
teddy happens to the best of us XD
 teddy
10:02:04 its yellow
how do they have 6 health oml
 teddy
10:01:54 its yellow
Omg hahahaha
 BuggyOs
10:01:27 boobug
Teddy
you're looking at health lol
 teddy
10:01:22 its yellow
buggy, no check sweetmeat and armery
 teddy
10:01:04 its yellow
now they show up but only with 6 hunger! so weird
 BuggyOs
10:00:56 boobug
Teddy all your wolves have full hunger?
 teddy
10:00:45 its yellow
buggy, yes
 BuggyOs
10:00:23 boobug
Teddy
did you check the little box?
 BraveHeart
09:58:58 
Ace - I love it!
HowÂ’d you get the divider to show up? :) I struggle now to get links to work
 teddy
09:58:51 its yellow
Ugh theres a bug, i cant seem to get my wolf to eat!
tried feed all explore wolves, feed all wolves, and giving her snacks.
 Dark sky
09:56:30 Sky but spooky - she
-WP Click-

currently looking for a new alpha male, since tech hasn't been online for a big while. :"(
 Ace
09:53:52 ace <3
luke,
thats exactly what I was going for! Thanks!

Aedra,
thank you!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Jaguar : +2
Green Python : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    93    94    95    96    97   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 09:15 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Lean(ind)
Shadow walked through the forest, hearing the calls from various moose and deer. He knew that they would be moving on as it got colder but while they were here, him and the foxes might as well have some good meat to eat. Frost had already gone up ahead to scout. Icicle was. . .somewhere. Looking towards the sky, he wondered for a moment how Lean was doing with the pups. Looking towards the ground, his paws led him off the path to a small ledge. Jumping onto the rock, he looked down once before disappearing into bear sleuth territory.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 09:16 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior| M: Saya|
"Don't worry Saya, I've been there a hunderd times, nothing is going to happen. It'll be quick." He said trotting on.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 09:18 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious* M: Killjoy
Seya whimpered and sat down. "Please be careful." She told the ground before jumping up and running after him. "I might not be as strong as you, but I can still help!" She smiled a little. This was just so she could keep an eye on him but she didn't say that.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 09:24 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
They passed through the treeline to a once of a kind meadow. It had lush green grass, a pond, and a river running through it. The air was freash, and clean. The best part: it belonged to no animal. Killjoy saw the moose, and stalked towards it. He laid low, until it started to eat. He then jumped onto her back. Her weak legs buckled under his weight, and she went down. He then bit the neck, until blood was pouring out. Then he laid down next to her, and looked her in the eye.
"Thank you" He whispered, as her soul left her body.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 09:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya walked over to him and sat down and leaned her head on the moose's body. Another version of a prayer. She then looked at Killjoy and smiled. Her tail wagged happily. "That was incredible!" She said and then nuzzled him.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 09:28 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
"What did I say? An easy hunt." He said with a laugh, and began to drag her to the pack. "I guess we should show the beta's the meadow soon, so that we can claim it as ours. Look at all the herds, Starless Night will sure love it here!" He said, struggling to talk through the moose's fur.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 09:30 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Male | Loner | M: Killjoy & Seya(ind)
Shadow walked into the meadow. Two wolves took down an old moose but there was an old buck that Frost had told him about. Ignoring the two wolves, he turned spotting the moose trotting towards him. He spotted the two foxes snapping at it's hind feet, staying a bit aways from the huge beast. They fell back as Shadow charged the moose. It reared before falling.
A net had caught on its front and hind legs making it unable to move. Shadow jumped, lunging for it's throat. Sinking his fangs into it's throat, the foxes started cackling behind him. He chuckled, he knew they were tired of fish. He backed up before tearing into the thick fur, pulling it away to let the foxes eat. He walked a couple steps away before laying down, cleaning the blood off his paws.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 09:31 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya smiled and giggled. She picked up one of the moose's legs and helped drag it. "I'm not sure who that is but I trust you." She said and then gently flicked his nose with her tail. "Still kinda worried they won't really like me. Stayed in the forest for a while. Probably forgot about me, if I'm completely honest." Her ears drooped. I don't really blame them if they did.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 09:35 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
Soon they were near camp. "Saya, your not an easy wolf to forget." He said, panting. "Ug I still can't belive that Illusion is still alive." He grumbled, tearing up the ground from dragging the heavy moose. One of his claws broke, but he barley felt anything.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 09:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lemon heard "Claim the meadow." from a stuffed mouth he walked towards it and stopped.He let out a sigh and shook his head "We can not claim that territory."he said looking at the two "That territory is for all the packs around.".He walked closer to the two and stopped "I think you two can show that off."he said while turning around and walking towards his sister.
~~
Lean looked down from her hill with the pups around her she sniffed the air smelling the sent of dead and young yet the moss and grass around.She smiled to herself as she smelt two wolves amungst a dead animal.She closed her eyes listening to the things around her.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    93    94    95    96    97   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us