thoughts on my new palette?
 Spookybeast
12:06:38 Will
@Salem

ToT
Pizza is... acceptable
 Jack-A-Boo
12:02:01 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
just caught a shiny seedot on pokemon go and didn't know till I tried to transfer it to the professor XD
 Serpents
12:01:15 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
Im bored well time to explore and stuff
 Salem
12:00:42 
Alrighty, I'ma go make myself be productive... maybe <3
 BraveHeart
11:57:44 
Salem thatÂ’s me with this game, IÂ’m supposed to be cleaning at work and IÂ’m just on here
 Salem
11:57:08 
Someone tell me to stop listening to music, I have stuff to do T^T
 Revelry
11:57:06 Rev
Boo
either way, stalking. Lots of girls that would love breeding to him
 Salem
11:55:54 
Will
Uh, no but we have uh... pizza? ^^"
It doesn't require big or many responses if that's whatcha worried about somewhat
 Spookybeast
11:54:59 Will
@Salem

Will it help me pass physics?
Because I'm drowning
 BraveHeart
11:53:45 
Rev, no literally :3
IÂ’m so adding more too him too
 icemoons
11:53:09 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
boo

sure
 Revelry
11:53:05 Rev
Brave, gear makes everythink better
 Jack-A-Boo
11:52:56 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
PvP anyone?
 Boo
11:52:49 Chrissy
rev,
may have to do that! he'd be a great custom base.
 BraveHeart
11:51:46 
-WP Click-

I added gear to him and I just find him amazing now
 Salem
11:51:45 
Will
I'm debating joining yours, but it'll take an attention span so I'll have to do it later </3
We have ghosts AND demons, Wilver D: What more could you want?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +1
Coyote : +1
Black Bear : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    91    92    93    94    95   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 08:22 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starless Night | Male | Healer | M: Lean, Illusion
Starless Night heard a "I am here if you need anything." Turning his head slightly, he saw the female from earlier(Lean) that he had seen with Lily. Nodding, he placed the moss next to the male(Illusion) before crushing up some herbs, placing them on his leg. Turning, he said to the female "I need a long stick about as long as your leg, and it needs to be thick. I think his leg might be broken. It needs to be set or it might not heal right. You think you can do that?" It's a whole lot of forest out there. He thought to himself.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 08:25 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Night-female-loner
Night sees little flower petals falling over her, Ash, and her pups, heads. she knows the meaning of each flower Lilac for family, Red Rose for love, and Iris for hope. She looks up to the forest canopy and just sees an empty bag, and a little piece of white fur. Who's fur could it be? she wonders.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 08:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Popcorn sighed a little at the flowers before comeing out of bushes. Watching the fox go away he wondered if she was like him or maybe not.He padded towards a pile of rocks that had a little hole and walked in.Laying down he let out a yawn and a yelp before closeing his eyes.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 08:36 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily | Female | Delta | M: Lemon, Lean
Lily trotted through the forest, returning back to camp with a couple rabbits. Making her way over to Lemon and Lean, she placed them in front of them before eating her own. She was about to say something when a movement caught her eye. A red pelt(Flame) disappeared into the forest. "I'll be right back." Lily said to Lemon and Lean before following. She was almost to the pond when she realized that the scent had disappeared. Turning in a circle, she found that she couldn't see prints either. Lily blinked unsure of what happened before turning, heading back to camp. What she didn't see was the two eyes following her as she disappeared into the brush.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 08:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean nods her head and runs towards the trees that line the clearing.Running in she finds a Thick stick big as her leg she runs back to Starless night and drops it at his feet.She lets out a heavy breath "There."she says sweet in her tone.Her sides heaving she lays down hot tired and her paws felt like rubber.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 08:47 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starless Night | Male | Healer | M: Lean, Illusion
Starless looks the stick over before saying, "Thank you. That's all I need for right now." Stripping the stick of it's bark, he bound it to the male's leg with spiderwebs. Taking some herbs, he placed them under the stick before squeezing some water on it, washing away excess blood. Finally done for the moment, he curled in a ball next to the male closing his eyes. If at any moment, there was someone who needed help, he would be up in a split second. That is why I like my mountain training after the fact. He thought to himself, smiling.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 08:48 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion| Male| Lead Hunter/warrior| M: Starless Night|
Illusion barley understood what was happening. He heard someone say "Eat this", so he did. He opened his eyes, and yelped.
"What happened?!" He asked.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 08:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Dark Knight- Male-loner-Anyone
Dark Knight lays in the bushes in a small hole, He lets the sounds of the forest surround him he did see a fox walk by but he was lucky not to be seen. His wound from the fight with Shadow had a scab form over it but it is still hard to walk but he has to, to get food/drink
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 08:49 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Louvel
Lou squirmed and nipped his mother. He half crawled half rolled into the clearing where the Healer was. And sat down and squealed at Illusion's paw. The star wolf spoke and led him to Illusion and said he had hurt his paw but where no one could find it. So he struggled to the star wolf and he heard whispers of other wolves.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 08:51 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starless Night | Male | Healer | M: Illusion
Starless Night opened one eye before responding, "You got into a fight of some sort. You passed out before you got to me. Your injuries include a broken front leg, scratches over your back and a bloody back leg. Stay off your feet for a bit so they can heal properly." He watched the wolf to make sure he would listen. He knew some could get sensitive with the words 'stay off your feet' for some weird reason.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    91    92    93    94    95   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us