thoughts on my new palette?
 Spookybeast
12:06:38 Will
@Salem

ToT
Pizza is... acceptable
 Jack-A-Boo
12:02:01 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
just caught a shiny seedot on pokemon go and didn't know till I tried to transfer it to the professor XD
 Serpents
12:01:15 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
Im bored well time to explore and stuff
 Salem
12:00:42 
Alrighty, I'ma go make myself be productive... maybe <3
 BraveHeart
11:57:44 
Salem thatÂ’s me with this game, IÂ’m supposed to be cleaning at work and IÂ’m just on here
 Salem
11:57:08 
Someone tell me to stop listening to music, I have stuff to do T^T
 Revelry
11:57:06 Rev
Boo
either way, stalking. Lots of girls that would love breeding to him
 Salem
11:55:54 
Will
Uh, no but we have uh... pizza? ^^"
It doesn't require big or many responses if that's whatcha worried about somewhat
 Spookybeast
11:54:59 Will
@Salem

Will it help me pass physics?
Because I'm drowning
 BraveHeart
11:53:45 
Rev, no literally :3
IÂ’m so adding more too him too
 icemoons
11:53:09 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
boo

sure
 Revelry
11:53:05 Rev
Brave, gear makes everythink better
 Jack-A-Boo
11:52:56 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
PvP anyone?
 Boo
11:52:49 Chrissy
rev,
may have to do that! he'd be a great custom base.
 BraveHeart
11:51:46 
-WP Click-

I added gear to him and I just find him amazing now
 Salem
11:51:45 
Will
I'm debating joining yours, but it'll take an attention span so I'll have to do it later </3
We have ghosts AND demons, Wilver D: What more could you want?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +1
Coyote : +1
Black Bear : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    90    91    92    93    94   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 06:34 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Louvel | Pup
Louvel sensed something was wrong snd started trying to bite and growl at the stranger but all he did was open his little mouth and let out a ear-piercing yips and then he felt tired so he fell asleep. Louvel dreamt of stars and a old wolf came from the stars and spoke "Louvel you are the speaker of the stars you are the protector of your ancestors" With that the dream faded and he woke up.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 07:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lemon stood up sighing and walked back to the pack and up the hill.Pushing his nose to Lean wakeing her up.He walked out of the den a sign he wanted her to come out.He sat waiting for her to come and join him he looked for Lily but did not see her.
~~
Lean felt a nose push and woke up seeing her brothers eyes.She walked out softly and joined him "What is it that I can help with?"she asked reading her brothers body."Shadow may I guess needs something."She waited then saw her brother open his mouth "Not really but he has something to do before he can even come back and that is turn the black forest into and green forest."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 07:53 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ash-Female-Mother/Scout-M: Louvel, Calli, Night, Sky, Fern
Ash felt Louvel squirm in her firm grisp.
"Louvel, quiet down little puppy. Night is friendly." She looked at Calli, who was fast asleep in her arms.
"Go to sleep, Louvel, like your sister," Ash said and Louvel settled down.
Looking at Night through the corner of her eye Ash saw Fern. Fern dropped her puppy and ran off. Thats not a good way to treat your puppy! She thought. But you probbaly have a reason.
Ash picked up Sky and held her close to her own puppies. She started to lick Sky and calm her down.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 08:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Dang yall I leave for what like 12 hours to sleep and 49 game notifications!!)
Popcorn padded around the woods watching everything pounceing on a little mouse.He began to eat before hearing the voices of two wolves he scurried to the bushes and hid not to be seen.Watching waiting fear and curiosity came over him.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 08:03 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(holy crap i had 41 notifs)
Night | female | loner | M: Ash
"Have you ever had pups?" Ash asked Night. "I've never had pups, but I've always wanted some." Night looks towards the pups. "and friends." Night added looking hopefully towards Ash. "all my others betrayed me"

Edited at April 9, 2021 08:04 AM by Wandering Spirits
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 08:08 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ash-Female-Mother/Scout-M: Night
"I've never had pups, but I've always wanted some, and friends. All my others betrayed me"
"Betrayed you?! I would never betray you! Come here, yes, right here next to me." Ash made some room for Night.
"Hold Calli for a moment," Ash let Calli down and started searching for something.
When she found it she gave it to Night.
"It's a flower, a golden flower that my mother gave me."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 08:09 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Me too! Tell me if I missed something!)
Starless Night | Male | Healer | M: Illusion, Anyone else
Starless Night walked back into camp, a bundle of herbs in his mouth. The first thing he saw was a bloodied wolf. He froze before rushing over to him. "Someone get me some moss soaked in water." "Can you get me my herbs from in the den?" Went around (anyone can do those ^^). Taking a few leaves, he pressed them on the male's(Illusion) leg, slowly stopping the blood. Barking at a few to get more herbs, he hurried his technique's to stop the blood flowing and helped bring Illusion awake. "You can't fall asleep until I have this properly dressed. Eat these." He rolled some juniper berries under Illusion's nose for strength.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 08:13 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Night-female-loner-M: Ash
"Betrayed you?! I would never betray you! Come here, yes, right here next to me." Ash made some room for Night. Night walks over and sits in the spot Ash made for her finally a new friend she thought she looked down at the sleeping bundle named Calli. "It's a flower, a golden flower that my mother gave me," says Ash. "why are you giving it to me it's your mother's?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 08:14 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean heard get some herbs from the den she ran up the hill to a little space in the corner where she kept some herbs of her own.She grabbed a mouth full of the herbs and ran down to Starless night "Here."she said droping the herbs next to him.She ran to a tree and ripped off some moss dipping it in the water she rushed back over to Starless night dropping it next to him same as the herbs "I am here if you need anything."she said backing up a little.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 08:19 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | Female | Artic Fox | M: Popcorn, Ash, Night, Pups
Icicle bounded through the trees, hearing small yips coming from somewhere. Stopping, she looked down to find two females with pups. Icicle's ears dropped down in a silent Awwwww, until she saw the fox. Her ears perked up, this was the first fox since Frost she had seen. He seemed to be curious too. The pups were so cute. She narrowed her eyes thinking before hyping up. She had an idea. Turning, she dropped to the forest floor before sprinting into the woods.
~~~~~~~
Icicle returned with a bag before dragging it up a tree. Spreading it across the tops of the trees above the females, she waited for a moment. Once everything was in position, she snapped a rope. Flowers dropped with flower petals onto the female wolves and the pups. There were three types with meanings hidden inside. Icicle went through it to herself. Lilac for family, Red Rose for love, and Iris for hope. This little family has the love and hope to stay together and have friendships. She thought, knowing that the forest flowers held special meanings, and were well known. Icicle watched for a moment longer before letting out two yips, disappearing into the trees. The only thing left of her was a spotch of fur snagged on a low branch.
(You can also look the symbols of those flowers up ;3)

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    90    91    92    93    94   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us