Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Forest Dwelling
02:14:07 I am on Wolflocke ok
Thankfully the WP event is on the last day of summer, which means I can actually spend my tokens on that day!
 starmutt
02:13:49 marsh | they/it
get me out of hell
-Click-
 Boeing
02:12:43 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amt
Honestly that's fine xD Ghostface died i think
 Amygdala
02:12:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
To get my final ghostface breeding XD
 Boeing
02:11:47 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amt
Whyy >:^
 Amygdala
02:11:27 Amy/Anpmygdala
Narran
I'm pretty sure you can breed it later. Like gaelic blood and infautation
 Amygdala
02:10:48 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane...i spent some mushies today 😅
 Narran Park
02:10:34 Sting
So i am reading the news right, the New boost can ONLY be obtained on the 23rd.
 Jack-A-Boo
02:10:15 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
after I reach 10k my goal will be 20k then 30k and so on :)
 Karou
02:10:05 
boeing,
I did it only glitched like 1/4th of the times
 Seraphim
02:09:35 Sera (She/Her)
I popped back in to see if my girl had her Ghostlings and brother gave me an albino and then croaked I'm sobbing
 Boeing
02:09:21 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Karou
You weren't meant to cheese it though lol
And you didn't get the reward if you cheesed it
 Dark sky
02:09:17 Sky but spooky - she
boo im tempted to turn those mushies into apples lol

Apples: 3
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 370
Mushrooms Saved: 9,500
 Jack-A-Boo
02:08:32 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 9,080

so close to my 10k goal
 Karou
02:08:24 
i dont like that i cant cheese it anymore :( and spam click lol
 Poe
02:08:05 
I love the relics game update.
 Boeing
02:07:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Amy xD
 Amygdala
02:07:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Aand i'm back
 Boeing
02:03:31 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
Portals are tripy. Don't go through them unless you absolutely have to
I'm struggling to recreate my PB of 69 at the moment
 Red River Wolves
02:03:21 Redd Dead
But slither will have to wait. I actually have other stuff to do now. Later

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -5
Copperhead : -2
Red Fox : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    259    260    261    262    263   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 4, 2022 05:09 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Sorry wrong RP XD)

Edited at April 4, 2022 05:30 PM by Pastry Lord
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 4, 2022 05:30 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Louvel|M|Pup|Killjoy+Glacier's Pack|Mentions: Illusion
Louvel let put a squeal of alarm as Illusion picked him up suddenly and without warning and then when he realized why when Illusion hugged him. He nuzzled into Illusion's fur and smiled. He was enjoying just being here. Him and Illusion and no one else's. It had been a long time since It had been just them two. Although Lou remind himself. Illusion was a busy warrior wolf, dashing here and running there. Whatever people disliked about or distrusted him about Lou could not see them. He loved Illusion like a father figure and he meant it.
(Louvel and Illusion are making me cry at the moment XD there so cute)

Opal|F|Snowy Owl|Mentions: Shadow .
She grumbled under her breath as Shadow finished the Jaguar without a care. She suddenly squawked in wolf "Think Wolf think, The cub! The cub! No one to look after it!!" She then added "Sorry I know you are going through a-" she was about to Dinah her sentence but she stopped dead. She was going to have to carry the cub although it could impose danger in others she fournit let it die. She waddled over to it snd it followed her like nothing had happened. She spoke clearly to Shadow "Go,run after Killjoy. I will protect myself and the cub whilst I waddle back"
Pazla|M|Guard Dog in Alha's Pack|Mentions: Shalah,Icicle,Alha,Frost.
He sternly looked at the awake Alha but did not scold or tell her off as it was not his place to do so. He looked at Shalah and listened to what he had to say. He replied sharply "Shalah, I would be as to help you" With that he trotted off after the healer. He looked around but then remembered "Shalah, what would you like me to carry?" He may of been a small dog but he could be strong and he was certainly determined.

Artemis|F|Omega|Mentions: Illusion,Louvel,Shrike and I think Redwing
Artemis snuck into the den, Shrime was supposedly of been sleeping in. She whispered "Hey,anyone there? Illusion just going back to the dens!" Artemis squinted at the back of the den that was almost semi dark. No wonder she coudnt see dad.
(short).

Edited at April 4, 2022 05:31 PM by Pastry Lord
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 5, 2022 08:52 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf | M:Sky (end)

Seya looked down. She didn't mind being alone, since she was mostly always alone, but it still stung her heart. "Ah okay. Bye then." She tried smiling again but the smile wouldn't form. She stood up and looked around. She tried finding something to do or someone to heal but she couldn't find anything. She heard a squeal of a rabbit nearby but that was all.

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 5, 2022 09:01 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow
Shadow looked at the squawking bird before flicking an ear at her. "If you want to protect a dead cub, go right on ahead." He muttered before stalking down the path. Reaching the base of the mountain, he walked towards his old forest before they had to move.

Shalah & Alha
Shalah made a bundle of herbs which she set down in front of Pazla. "You can carry those." She said before picking up a bundle herself. Quickly going back outside, Shalah nodded to the foxes. Alha turned, following the foxes out of the camp and back towards the forest. Crossing the road, she kept an eye out for Ryker as they followed the trail towards camp.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 5, 2022 09:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf | M: Open

With Sky gone, Seya turned and walked back to the den she had been using to heal others in and looked around the forest. Her pace was slow, mostly to calm her nerves and her thoughts, and as she walked she didn't know what to do. She looked up towards the mountains for a moment before shaking her head and walking faster. She did not belong near the others, she told herself, all because she wasn't strong enough. Not yet, at least. She could hardly heal even a squirrel, not like that was surprising for her, and she wanted to get better at it. "Am I really that weak?" She asked herself, stopping to look at a small puddle. She laughed at herself, a laugh that almost made her cry, as she saw her white fur completely gone and replaced with black. "I doubt anyone could reconize me anyway." But that just made her confused. Someone did reconize her, even though she had never met her before.

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 5, 2022 03:43 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy paced around Flame. He was looking around for any other wolf. He licked his lips, annd looked at the sky. He sighed, and walked on.
About an hour later he'd paced around so much that there was a ring around Flame. He grummbled something, and sat down. He whinned a bit. He didn't like being alone. How was he ever a lone wolf? He growled at himself. He felt so weak just laying there. He felt the situation slipping out of his paws. He closed his eyes, and the dream of him falling off the cliff looking into the white wolf's eyes came flooding back. He shivered, and opened his eyes again.
Killjoy stood up, and walked over to Flame.
"I'll be right back." His voice was quiet, and gentle. He turned, and walked off.
The forest was quiet. He jumped at a crow passing by. The wings were so loud. He sighed, and sat down next to a small stream. He looked at himself. For being four his muzzle was quite grey. He blinked, and started to laugh. He looked just like his father. He panted in the warm sun. He got up, and rolled in the stream.
He chuckled as he thought of all the times he'd played in rivers. He got up, shook himself off, and felt the need to run. He got onto the bank, and took off like a bullet. He ran in a large circle twice before returning to Flame.
Killjoy laid down in the shade of a tree near Flame. He laid his head down, and waited for someone to come back.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 8, 2022 05:39 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Artemis|F|Omega|Mention: Seya
"Tel Illusion and Louvel I am going back to the Glacier and Killjoy's pack dens" She said to Shrike and Redwing. She didn't mind if they werent listening.She made her way back but she saw the wolf , Opal had described . She slowly went up to the wolf and said "Hey Seya, I am Artemis...Opal met you once I believe or saw you once. " She sat down outside the beautiful den that she believed was Seya's den . There were herbs everywhere in it.

Opal|F|Snowy Owl|Mentions: Shadow
She squawked insults after the wolf. She didn't mean any of them of course but she was angry and upset at the death of two young lives. She hopped over the stones and dragged the Cubs young body out of the boulders and lay it nearby. She then gathered the other bodies of the Jaguars, the two adults and the juvenile . She then began to dig. She knew this would take a while so she dug like there was no tomorrow so much so that she got covered in brown dirt in less than a second

Pazla|M|Guard Dog in Alha's Pack|Mentions: Shalah
Pazla grabbed the herbs and followed the healer. He had forgotten where they were going so he decided to catch up with Shalah and asked curiously "Where are we going again?" For every step Shalah did, Pazla thought he did a thousand. He was good my to ask her to slow down but he thought he would not do that as he also thought it wasn't his place to judge anyone above him which literally consisted of Shalah and Alha. The Alpha and The Medicnhad earned Pazla's Respect throughout the years and now Pazla would do anything for them.

Louvel (Lou) |M|Pup|Mentions : Illusion
Lou enjoyed the long cuddle with Illusion and he had nearly fell asleep in his idol's embrace although he had many questions.
"Illusion, If you weren't a warrior, what would of you probably of been and why? Also any tips of becoming a great warrior like you?" He looked up into Illusion's eyes with the looked he gave everyone that too then "I am curious" All of Lou's tiny body showed his emotion of curiosity. His head was slightly tilted, his eyes were glittering and was staring at Illusion intently, his nose as twitching, his tail was wagging, his coat wasn't raised but it was fluffy and relaxed.

Edited at April 8, 2022 05:54 PM by Pastry Lord
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 8, 2022 09:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shrike-1-Male-Pup-M: Redwing, Illusion, Louvel, Artemis, Open!
Shrike opened one eye once he felt that everone was gone. He was about to get up when a voice started him and made him wake Redwing.
"Hey, anyone there? Illusion just going back to the dens!" Someone called in. Shrike though it must have been Lou's mother.
"No, no one home." He called back and ducked behind a fur, Redwing fluttering her wings and trying to keep her balance.
"Ra! What are you doing pup?" She squaked in his ear, annoyed that her sleep was inerupted.
"Nothing Ra, go back to bed." Shrike said, twisting his head to look at the red tailed hawk perched on his back. As soon as she huffely tucked her head back into her feathers Shrike started to move again. He started to sneak around the cavern, trying not to knock into things.
He stalked through the entrance of the den as soon as he knew Lou's mother had left. He was going to adventure, he was going to find Illusion.
(Trouble maker on the loose!)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 10, 2022 04:16 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|
Illusion sat down.
"Hmm. I'm not sure what I would be." Illusion thought and thought, but couldn't come up with anything. "A warrior. A few tips would to trust your gut." Illusion winked, and sniffed the air.
(Sorry it's short <.>)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 10, 2022 04:23 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Louvel (Lou) |M|Pup|Mentions: Illusion
He grinned at Illusion and said "So if my gut says "Hunt snakes" should I do it? He didn't think that was what Illusion meant but he didn't think the older wolf would mind . There were loads of snakes around here. He added "Also what is this place, wooden ramps are man-made?" He looked around and indeed the wooden planks weren't just fallen tree logs they were proper planks that held when you stood on them for ages. He spotted a viper basking in the shade, hunting an unfortunate little grey mouse and he turned away in disgust. How can other animals prey in the young..It's barbaric and disgusting He thought although he hdidn't say it to Illusion. He turned to face the wolf and blinked awaiting his word.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    259    260    261    262    263   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us