02:15:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
I know...that's why i said last breeding to him
 Magnus Bane
02:15:12 Mag/Maggy
Damn I thought Vox was going to warrior stone him <.>
 Forest Dwelling
02:14:07 I am on Wolflocke ok
Thankfully the WP event is on the last day of summer, which means I can actually spend my tokens on that day!
 starmutt
02:13:49 marsh | they/it
get me out of hell
-Click-
 Boeing
02:12:43 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amt
Honestly that's fine xD Ghostface died i think
 Amygdala
02:12:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
To get my final ghostface breeding XD
 Boeing
02:11:47 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amt
Whyy >:^
 Amygdala
02:11:27 Amy/Anpmygdala
Narran
I'm pretty sure you can breed it later. Like gaelic blood and infautation
 Amygdala
02:10:48 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane...i spent some mushies today 😅
 Narran Park
02:10:34 Sting
So i am reading the news right, the New boost can ONLY be obtained on the 23rd.
 Jack-A-Boo
02:10:15 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
after I reach 10k my goal will be 20k then 30k and so on :)
 Karou
02:10:05 
boeing,
I did it only glitched like 1/4th of the times
 Seraphim
02:09:35 Sera (She/Her)
I popped back in to see if my girl had her Ghostlings and brother gave me an albino and then croaked I'm sobbing
 Boeing
02:09:21 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Karou
You weren't meant to cheese it though lol
And you didn't get the reward if you cheesed it
 Dark sky
02:09:17 Sky but spooky - she
boo im tempted to turn those mushies into apples lol

Apples: 3
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 370
Mushrooms Saved: 9,500
 Jack-A-Boo
02:08:32 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 9,080

so close to my 10k goal
 Karou
02:08:24 
i dont like that i cant cheese it anymore :( and spam click lol
 Poe
02:08:05 
I love the relics game update.
 Boeing
02:07:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Amy xD
 Amygdala
02:07:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Aand i'm back

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -5
Copperhead : -2
Red Fox : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    258    259    260    261    262   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 31, 2022 12:47 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sky|
Sky blinded at Seya.
"Umm. Sure." She said, and extended her paw. It was a little bloody from her broken nail. She looked down at what would be the ground, waiting for Seya.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 31, 2022 04:43 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Louvel|M|Pup|Mentions: Illusion
Louvel was about to argue that the pup was wide awake but he decided against it. He hid the snake and ran after his hero. He looked up at Illusion thinking. "Okay, I think I remember what you taught me, I'll just go with it" He smiled and crouched down from the flesh it's so the rabbit wouldn't get his scent before he got the rabbits. He looked at the old limping rabbit and edged closer and and closer until he pounced on it, it struggled and Lou quickly kissed the rabbit and whispered "Thanks for your sacrifice,may your soul be at rest." He then bit the rabbit's throat and held the rabbit until it's light in the eyes faded. He trotted back to Illusion and dropped the limp rabbit at his feet. He again looked up at Illusion his eyes glimmering . "You can have it Illusion as a gift,a gift for being the father figure I never had" He looked away after that. He would not get emotional over a rabbit.

Pazla|M|Guard Dog|Alha's Pack|Mentions:Icicle and Frost
Pazla lip quivered and he said clearly "Come, It is a barbaric thing you have witnessed." He kept his emotions inside although he really wanted to let it all out. Who would kill pups!! Why! He ran in quickly and called softly "Shalah? It's urgent please come,Shadow's foxes need help!" He realized his body was shaking with sadness and anger that he sighed, shook it off for and said to the foxes "I know you may not be hungry but please take the rabbit and share it whilst we wait" Gesturing to the rabbit he had caught.
Opal|F|Snowy OwlMentions:Jaguars,Killjoy and Shaodw
Opal heard a jaguar roar so she swiftly set off to fly. It hurt so bad but she needed to do this . She swooped into the misty forest, she looked and saw Shsdow and Killjoy were cornered and She called to the juvenile "Get here, ye little cat ugly killer kitty cat!!" It took the bait, the juvenile ran after her like they were hungry. They had left the kit vulnerable me so Opal hoped no creature harmed it. She swiped at the juvenile, causing wounds. She flew in her back for a few seconds making it screech in pain as her beak and talons found their mark. She attacked the juvenile like a relentless seagull. By the end, it was nearly half blind. She gasped at the horror she had down and flew in circles. Occasionally swooping down but in the end, the pain was unbearable so she landed clumsily in a branch and called to Killjoy and Shadow "Run!!! " She could fly a little but they could not fly at all.

Edited at April 2, 2022 05:40 PM by Pastry Lord
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 1, 2022 07:35 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf | M:Sky

Seya thanked her and held up the paw with her own. She was extremely gentle, never moving her paw while checking the wound. She hummed, thinking of what medicine to use to heal it when she realized that the most she could do would be to release the pain of the wound. "Well, it's not broken." She said and let her paw go. She turned around and looked for herbs to release the pain of the broken nail. "A nail has been snapped, but it's not deadly." She quickly found the herbs she needed, picked them up, and gently wrapped it around Sky's paw with the help of a few leaves. She smiled. "Does that feel better? I can also get you some herbs to chew on to help the pain go away, too, if you'd like."

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 4, 2022 08:44 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sky|
"T-Thanks." Sky said, looking at the ground. "I don't need anything for the pain." Her voice was really quiet. Sky got up, and started to walk away.
"Umm. Tell Killjoy I say bye." She said, looking back at Seya. She turned, and walked on.
|Illusion|
Illusion nodded.
"Great job Lou! You've always learned quickly." When he said the father figure, Illusion picked him up, and hugged him.
(Sorry it's so short ;.;)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 4, 2022 08:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Seya tilted her head. "Huh?" She was confused. She trotted after Sky. "Wait but how do you know him? I didn't mention him.. And how do you know I knew him?" She wanted to ask so many questions but those are the ones that grew into voices. "I'm really sorry about all the questions, but I am so confused. I-.. I haven't seen him in a long time.." Her ears drooped.

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 4, 2022 10:23 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sky|
Sky turned around.
"He is the alpha of the pack my mother's in. He would talk about you quite a bit." Sky felt uneasy saying it. "He would tell me of all the fun times you had." Sky sat down. "I don't mind questions, as long as I can answer them." Her voice was gentle, and quiet. She heard a crow passing by as they sat there. A mouse over in the tree. She ignored it though. She'd just had food.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 4, 2022 10:27 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow
Shadow watched as the owl came swooping down, nearly blinding the jaguar. When she landed, he ignored her advice, instead launching himself forward to latch onto the jaguar. It struggled underneath of him but his claws ripped into its shoulder. It yowled but was cut off as his fangs ripped through its throat. He dropped the carcass before stepping over it, stalking down the path. He was covered in blood, but at the moment, he didn't care.

Alha, Shalah, Icicle & Frost
Shalah flicked an ear, getting up. She looked out to see the two foxes and flattened her ears. They didn't get along very well. But they wouldn't have come if it wasn't urgent. She walked out before asking, "What do you need help with?" Alha walked out a moment later to join them. Frost flicked an ear before saying, "Something attacked the camp. Pups and wolves are dead but Shadow's sister lives. She needs medical attention immediately and we can't find our own healer. She thankfully wasn't in camp." Icicle looked over at her before flicking the tip of her tail. "And Shadow ran off. You and me both know what he's going to do." She said, flattening her ears.

Alha sighed, "Yes unfortunately. Shalah, go to the camp and help Flame. I'll see what I can do about finding Shadow." Shalah nodded before turning to Pazla, "Would you be willing to help me? My apprentice already went out looking for herbs so I need someone to help me carry supplies. Plus I need a guard to protect me so its a two in one." Shalah headed to the den for the herbs before Alha turned to the foxes. "We will leave as soon as they return."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 4, 2022 10:34 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy watched Shadow. He got what he wanted. Killjoy nodded.
"Good job Shadow." He was sitting down, tail rapped around his paws. He wished he'd had the chance to bite it, but it wasn't his turn.
"We should head back to Flame." Killjoy stood up, and loped off on his right paw. He picked up a sprint as he raced back. He stopped, and stepped around a bush.
"Flame?" Killjoy asked as he walked over to her side.
"How is she?" He asked River, who was sitting near by.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 4, 2022 11:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Seya blinked and sat down next to Sky. "Oh." She looked away for a second to calm her emotions and thoughts. "He would? Well, there isn't a lot to say about that.." She laughed a little. "But I've asked enough questions. You can ask a few now. It's only fair." She smiled.

Edited at April 4, 2022 11:38 AM by Dragonpipe
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 4, 2022 11:42 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sky|
Sky cocked her head at Seya.
"I don't have any questions. Now, I must get going." She stood up, and walked on. Her paws skimming grass as she walked.
"If your lost, just follow the way you came." Sky said, not turning around.
Sky walked for a bit. She smelt a rabbit. She crouched down, and pounced. She killed it, and laid down to eat it.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    258    259    260    261    262   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us