Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Wild Roamers
04:15:24 cinna, wild, griffin
ooohhhhh! new games! and its called the "arcade" now! how much have I missed?
 Wild Roamers
04:14:32 cinna, wild, griffin
I'll work on shadow
don't you worry
 Wild Roamers
04:13:35 cinna, wild, griffin
ouch. my wolves are down to 0 pack happiness :(
 Wild Roamers
04:13:04 cinna, wild, griffin
oh my gosh it's been so long! how is everywolf?
 Magnus Bane
04:12:59 Mag/Maggy
ET
Oo that's cute!
 Seraphim
04:12:12 Sera (She/Her)
-WP Click- obsessed with him
 Eternity
04:08:58 ET
Bat dog #1 is done
-Click-
 Eternity
04:08:17 ET
Magnus
Nice, nice. I haven't seen the SF version yet.
 Necromancin Dancin
04:08:12 Emrys (He/They)
should I go eat dinner?
 Enigma
04:07:08 
Nah. I think you changed your username to "The Continental wolf" capsized just like that, and typed "It is I" in chat
 Aaron Burr Sir
04:06:26 
I took out my first Gwynn today and got the charion blessing coin :0 letÂ’s clear a spot in my den and see what it gets us
 Continental Wolves
04:05:39 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Enigma
Did I do something weird?
 Enigma
04:04:54 
@Spoopy
I had a dream about you
 Magnus Bane
04:04:45 Mag/Maggy
-WP Click-
Name suggestions
 starmutt
04:04:31 marsh | they/it
suggestion mwah

-WP Click-
 Continental Wolves
04:03:59 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Hmm you are kind of cute
 Magnus Bane
04:02:23 Mag/Maggy
ET
I got the sugar free because it's all they had. It's decent
 Necromancin Dancin
04:02:13 Emrys (He/They)
-WP Click-

retire?
 Aaron Burr Sir
04:01:41 
Thanks for all the inputs ^^ I am just trying to better my team so these bigger event creatures and big foots do not have so many chances to flee
 Eternity
04:01:26 ET
Magnus
I tried it at room temp and it tasted just fine to me!
Wasn't what I was expecting from Redbull, but I'd drink it again. :]

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +3
Mojave Green Rattler : +2
Jaguar : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    257    258    259    260    261   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 31, 2022 08:48 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy heard a howl. He bolted towards it, before Shadow ran past him. He sighed, turned around, and ran after him. He was going back to the cats. He gulped, and ran faster. He stopped, before diving into the cave. He sniffed the ground, and foiund Shadows scent. It was heading for the dens. He rolled his eyes, and followed it. His paws echoed behind him. He looked back, worried that it would be the last time that he would see light.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 31, 2022 09:01 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow
Shadow twisted through the tunnels with ease, growling only once as he caught the jaguars scent. He also found the scent of one of his pups which only fueled his anger. He paused as he got to a bunch of different tunnels before leaping up to one and continuing. He knew the jaguars didn't go far into the cave as they were afraid of getting lost so he would use that. If he thought about it long enough, the cats reminded him of skinny bears.

Shadow came to a halt as he neared the entrance of the den. The adults were farther out but in front of him was the kit, which had been pushed back so a fox couldn't get it most likely. He stalked forward before grabbing the kits scruff, causing it mewl. The adults started into the cave, hissing as they saw him. He ran back the way he came turning down a different tunnel that led to the cave where his father had died. Dropping the kit, he turned to the adults that prowled at the exit of the cave. He let them take in his scent, knowing full well that they understood that they had killed his pups.

He growled, stalking low to the ground before leaping towards one. He veered away at the last second, jumping and crashing into a rock. He grabbed a root that was there before pulling hard. He jumped out of the way as rocks tumbled down, blocking the exit and the jaguars inside. For a moment anyway. He went through the tunnels before coming to the spare exit of the cave, growling down at the jaguars who were clawing at the other tunnel.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 31, 2022 09:12 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy stopped, and watched in horror.
"Shadow!" He barked. "What are you doing?" He walked towards his cautiously. He stopped, and looked at the wall. There was a paw sticking out. He jumped down, and grabbed it. He could feel the blood pouring out of it. He big cat yowled with pain. He growled at it, and it stopped trying to get through for a couple of minutes.
Killjoy jumped back up with Shadow.
"What now?" He said, looking at him.
|Sky|
Sky picked up a lope through the forest. She felt so free! The wind was blowing in her long thick white pelt. She could feel the dead grass, and emtpyness around her. She loved it.
|Tornado+Windy|
"Psst. Windy."
"What?"
"Let's go practice hunting." Windy perked up.
"Okay!" She whispered back. The two of them slipped out of the den, giggling.
"This way!" Tornado led. His limp was causing him to go slow. Windy sighed.
"You always walk so slow." He huffed.
"Why don't you try walking with a twisted leg." Windy rolled her eyes, and picked up a run. She loved to streach out, just like her dad.
Tornado hobbled after her in his lope. His leg hurt really badly. He stopped, and suck low to the ground, before pouncing on a little bird. Windy trotted around the tree with a rabbit.
"Look at what I chased down!" She said, sitting proudly.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 31, 2022 09:25 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow
Shadow looked over at Killjoy annoyed before saying, "I hope you run fast." Shadow jumped, grabbing a root at the top of the cave. A defense mechanism if the cave ever got compromised. The root gave easily and Shadow landed before jumping up to the tunnel again. "Run!" He barked at Killjoy as the cave roof started to cave in. The jaguars yowled behind him as he dug at the top of the tunnel, collapsing the last opening to the cave.
Shadow dashed down the tunnel as it collapsed before coming to the intersection. He panted as he listened to the last of the rocks go before stalking out towards the entrance. Coming out, he waited a moment before rearing, barking loudly as the juvenile came out to growl at him. He got back down on all fours before lowering his head, growling lowly.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 31, 2022 09:39 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy ran as fast as he could. When they were out, he turned around to watch. When the Juvenile stepped out he growled, and bent down to pounce. If it walked their way, he'd be ready.
(Ahh Sorry it's so short ;.;)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 31, 2022 10:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf | M: Sky

Seya felt the wind blow and shook her fur. Turning around, she heard sounds coming from nearby and followed the sounds. She stopped after a bit and sniffed the air. Turning her head, she saw a white wolf and flinched. She walked towards the wolf and tried to seem friendly. "Hello there." Her voice was as quiet as her footsteps, cautious but friendly.

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 31, 2022 10:38 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sky|
Sky spun around. There was another wolf there. She growled, and ran off. She knew that wolf. It was the one Killjoy often talked about. Seya. The healer that was trying to heal her eyes. She kept on running, her large frame pushing, and pulling her forwards. She wasn't the little pup that she once was.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 31, 2022 11:18 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf | M: Sky

Seya flinched when Sky had run. She could handle the growling, after all she healed large animals too that were much angerier than any wolf could be. Was there something bad with her? She didn't know. She just wanted to make sure everything was okay. Seya shook her head before breathing in and sprinting after her. "Wait, please! I'm not going to hurt you!" She called out to her as soon as she slowed and panted. She was too tired already from running.

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 31, 2022 11:27 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sky|
Sky heard her pleading for her to wait. She sped up faster, hoping to lose her. She didn't want to talk to any wolf. She just wanted to be alone. Maybe she'd go back to her mother once she found peace with the darkness she'd always seen. Maybe she wouldn't go back. No telling what the future holds. Sky's whiskers skimed a tree. That made her stumble, and fall to the ground. She whined as she landed. Great. She put her head down in defeat. She'd have to go back and face the punishment of running off like a pup. She closed her eyes. It didn't make a difference in what she saw though. Just black. Darkness.
Sky remembered asking her mother what color her eyes were. Fern had said something around a blue. Sky lifted her head at the wolf coming closer.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 31, 2022 12:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf | M:Sky

Seya walked over to Sky and sat down a little bit away from her. Giving her some space. "I'm sorry for frightening you." Her voice was quiet but sweet. Kind. "I saw you fall. May.. May I heal you? It'll only take a few minutes. Then you can run off and do whatever you want. Or, you can attack me if you feel like it." She didn't know what else to say to the other, trying to keep her from running again. She smiled, trying to seem friendlier. "You're not the first to run from me, you know. Plenty of animals did. Though after a while, they came back and I healed them. They were so small they fit in the palm of my paw. So small and so skittish."

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    257    258    259    260    261   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us