Wild Roamers
04:24:36 cinna, wild, griffin
awwww
 Magnus Bane
04:24:27 Mag/Maggy
I've read 77 books within a year and a half
 Falling Stars
04:24:12 star, she/her
chat I got a new guppy. I've decided to name him Leonardo Da Fishi because he's a work of art UvU
 Magnus Bane
04:24:00 Mag/Maggy
Never
It's going good! Waiting on little one to get home from her grandparents! How are you?
 Wild Roamers
04:23:52 cinna, wild, griffin
but the date's wrong. I didn't join may 2024. I joined may 2023. I was still an apprentice at the clinic. I remember!
 kycantina
04:23:47 ky but it's spooky
Goodnight Redd!
 Salem
04:23:44 
-WP Click-
 starmutt
04:23:09 marsh | they/it
lol i have them on for fun
have my alliance open for fun too even though invite only
 Red River Wolves
04:22:59 Redd Dead
I have to go now, but good battles kycantina!
 Seraphim
04:22:51 Sera (She/Her)
My den is just full of angels and mutants I'm so here for it
 Nevermore.
04:22:49 Never/Nev
Mag!

How is your day going?
 Wild Roamers
04:22:23 cinna, wild, griffin
I only have 50 paws up and I started WP in may!
 Wild Roamers
04:21:43 cinna, wild, griffin
oh that means you're a good person
 Magnus Bane
04:20:41 Mag/Maggy
Cause I used to get like 20 a day >.>
 Wild Roamers
04:20:18 cinna, wild, griffin
hi
 The Tea Drinkers
04:20:01 Tea, Tea Queen
hey chat
 Wild Roamers
04:19:49 cinna, wild, griffin
awww you have friend requests disabled :(
 Wild Roamers
04:19:17 cinna, wild, griffin
that'll change quick
 Magnus Bane
04:17:48 Mag/Maggy
Wow I hate not having people message me but I'm also horrible at responding to people lol
 Wild Roamers
04:15:24 cinna, wild, griffin
ooohhhhh! new games! and its called the "arcade" now! how much have I missed?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +3
Mojave Green Rattler : +2
Jaguar : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    256    257    258    259    260   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 30, 2022 10:45 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy nodded, and ran after River. He parted down the way that he showed him. He knew that he had gone after the dogs.
He ran down the path, wind slapping him in the face. He stopped right before entering the territory. He sniffed the ground. There were paw prints, but he couldn't tell if they were Shadows. He stepped over carefully, and walked along, eyeing everything.
This is a death mission. If I get caught, I'll be dead. He gulped, and slowed his breathing, trying to not be heard.
|Illusion|
Illusion smiled.
"Sure. I'll pup-nap you. I'm Illusion." He ruffled the pups hair. "Let's head back to the pack. Are you coming Lou?" Illusion turned towards the black pup.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 30, 2022 11:44 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shrike-1-Male-Pup-M: Illusion, Louvel, Redwing
"Okay Illusion!" Shrike said and started to follow him. He liked this wolf, he didn't know why but he liked him. He turened to the black pup behind him.
"So you're Lou? I like that name, it reminds me of..." Here he thought for a moment "It reminds me of a lullaby." A sharp peck on the head kept him from saying more though.
"Ra! You get going, they leave you like last family did." Redwing reminded the pup. Really she was like his adopted mother, always telling him what he should and shouldn't do and making sure he didn't die.
"Okay Ra." Shrike said and started to prance after Illusion. "Do you think he will steal me?" Redwing just sighed and started to preen her feathers.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 30, 2022 11:55 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|
Illusion turned around, and picked up Shrike. The canyon was filled with sharp things, and snakes. He carried him up the canyon, and once they reached the top he put him down. Illusion looked at the little pup. He was quite the little thing.
Illusion showed him the hunting grounds, and then they headed up the hill to the dens. They entered the vine covered entry. The walls were high with caves, and paths leading down. The walls made a perfect circle around them.
"I hope your not afrid of heights." Illusion smiled, and walked up one of the ramps. They climbed, and climbed until the got to the cave that was the tallest. He entered it.
In it was three cozy moss beds, some food in the middle, a sky light to look at the stars, a water puddle, and some animal pelts incase it got cold.
Among the pelts were bear (For the harsh winters), duck (For the rain) and some rabbit that would fit Shrike perfectly.
Tucked in a corner of their den was a ramp. It was hidden, and there was a cover on the hole leading up to the top of the cliff. It was how the old guards would get up there, and watch from above.
Illusion sat down, and watched Shrikes amazment.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 30, 2022 05:10 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Louvel|M|Pup|Mentions:Illusion,Storming,Artemis and Strike
Louvel glared at Shrime, she stroked over to Illusion and snuggled next to him. "So Shrike how did you outrun your family then?" He asked Shrike curious but concerned with a hint of annoyance. He then turned to Illusion and whispered "So you know the way back to our camp? Unanswered, he ran after them yelling at them to slow down and consider others. He climbed after Illusion furious as heck . He stormed up to Shrike "Where do you come from? Why did you come for Illusion? When did you decide to? Which pack do you come from? Are you a lone wolf? And still how did you outrun your family? Who are your family?" He sighed and sat down by Illusion still staring at Shrike in a way that would hopeful that Illusion wou,d pick it up as mistrust,fear and a little bit of jealousy. He stayed close to Illusion, he should let Illusion have other pup friends but he scolded himself and repositioned himself. He wanted this pup to react so quickly so he could get some snakes for his basket.
Artemis|F|Omega|Metions: Illusion ,Storming, Shrike and Louvel (Lou)
Artemis blinked at the fast moving events. Hershey hastily apologized to Strominf and said " Sorry I will come back and properly greet you, just need to chase after others again" With that she ran if following Lou who was following Illusion and Ythe new pup. She chased them all the way to a cave. She sat down panting and only managed to half wheeze half whisper into Illusion's ear whilst Lou was almost yelling at Shrike. " Lou is just protective of you so he may be a little jealous, and also slowl down next time" She laughed at the end and then lay down and panted watching th events unfold curiously.

Edited at March 31, 2022 04:29 PM by Pastry Lord
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 30, 2022 05:43 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pazla|M| Chihuahua|Guard dog in Alha's Pack| Mentions:Shalah,Frost,Icicle
"Halt, who goes there?!" He yelled at the tw9 fox like figurines Ss he saw it was Frost and Icicle he added "What do you need. Do not wake Alha she is having a well deserved sleep". He stood there at the entrance of the camp looking most annoyed that the night patrols had missed the two foxes p. He would have to speak to the rest of the guards later about that.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 30, 2022 06:18 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|
Illusion left the den to let Shrike get used to it.
"Hey Lou! Ready to go and hunt?" He asked, his tail wagging. "Shrike is sleeping." He sat down, and watched a bald eagle soar over head. He smiled. That was good luck.
Illusion stood up, and trotted down towards the hunting ground. He stopped. There was a rabbit ahead.
"Okay Lou, remeber what I taught you? I want you to kill that rabbit." Illusion whispered.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 30, 2022 08:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shrike-1-Male-Pup-M: Louvel, Illusion, Redwing
Shrike watched as the black pup ran up to him.
"Where do you come from? Why did you come for Illusion? When did you decide to? Which pack do you come from? Are you a lone wolf? And still how did you outrun your family? Who are your family?" He half yelled at Shrike.
Shrike sat calmly for a moment, then answered.
"I come from a forest. Illusion found me. To what? No idea. I guess you could say that. I ran really fast. I have no idea." He said, answering each one of Lou's questions in turn.
"Beautiful day isn't it? How are you?" He asked the angry pup, hoping to reconsile whatever suddenly happened between them. Before he got an answer Redwing tapped him on the head again.
"Ra! You not listen, big wolf say go sleep!" She said and slapped him on the face with one of her wings, guiding him into the den.
"Fine Ra! Why can't you leave me alone?" He asked laying down with the bird still on his back. Finally she calmed down and tucked her beak into her soft back feathers. Shrike though stayed wide awake.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 30, 2022 09:07 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle
Icicle stopped as a chihuahua came out, barking something about not waking Alha. She shook her head before saying, "I need Shalah. Flame's been hurt and the pups...." She choked on the words, remembering when she played with them and could curl up beside them. "The pups are dead. I don't know where Shadow went off to but we need a healer." Icicle said before hanging her head, "Please. Flame is the only family we have left."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 30, 2022 09:10 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow
Shadow ran through the forest, his long legs devouring the land. The dogs must have done this, they had to. No one else could possibly be responsible for the death of his family. Shadow jumped a log before stumbling to a halt. The dog scent was strong but there was blood everywhere. Shadow inched forward until he got a good look at Ryker. He was glad the dog was dead but it also meant that he wasn't responsible for the death of his family.

The gorge marks were long and thin. Jaguars. Of course. Shadow flattened his ears before letting out an angry howl. Bounding through the woods again, he came to the tunnels that he and Killjoy had escaped from. He had lost enough. Too much. This was too much. Shadow slipped into the tunnels heading for his old den.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 31, 2022 08:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf

Seya had been walking through the forest as she usually would, being as she knew the forest and knew where mostly every creature lived at. She bowed her head to a few of the squirrels before they ran off. She had done a good job taking care of the animals when they were hurt, being as a healer she felt that she needed to, but she felt alone. Trotting around the forest floor, her mind wandered and she thought about her friends and her family. But before any tears had formed she shook off the thought.

(This is as much as I can do without messing up any story plots. Feel free to talk with Seya if you want)

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    256    257    258    259    260   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us