Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Urux
06:28:33 Urox
Damn, farewell Ghostie haha
 Seraphim
06:27:31 Sera (She/Her)
Yeah, I was super invested in the old man's last hurrah too. xD Not sure what happened, I thought he was gonna get stoned too
 Urux
06:26:02 Urox
Sera
I was online when Vox was doing his mass breeding, I thought they were going to warrior stone him after they were done
 Seraphim
06:25:29 Sera (She/Her)
Urox - Yeahh :c
 Urux
06:24:47 Urox
Gasp, did Ghostface die this morning?!
 Bobcat
06:24:27 (She) Cat {no bob}
I killed chat
 Bobcat
06:19:02 (She) Cat {no bob}
Cat croissant
-Click-
 SixBears
06:17:40 evebot
You're welcome. I love the Quests also. They are so much more interesting now.
 BloodWeb
06:16:30 Blood/Nicole
😐 oh well maybe its just me
 Revelry
06:15:59 Rev
Eve, I love you for giving us revamped questes. The most fun I've had with wp in a while!
 Zeraphia
06:15:48 Vah is Spooky
Blood

... I have no idea. I just finished playing with all of mine?
 BloodWeb
06:15:02 Blood/Nicole
Anyone know when the play bug will be fixed lol I still can't play with my wolves after explore on their page. (Yes I made a forum post)
 SixBears
06:14:55 evebot
It seems to only affect the relics game. I will fix that after dinner.
 Zeraphia
06:13:44 Vah is Spooky
Ah, I shall make a bug report in the forum then ^^
 SpookyPaws
06:13:43 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
Now to just save up the brains.. LMAO
 technoblade
06:13:04 Lil Techy | Techno
i love the encouraging clapping at the end
 SpookyPaws
06:12:31 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
with*
 SpookyPaws
06:12:25 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
-WP Click-
oh boy, oh boy, oh boy

I know what I'm going to do witj the specter dye noww 0v0
 SixBears
06:12:18 evebot
That is a bug.
 starmutt
06:11:47 marsh | they/it
i just muted wolfplay lmao

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -2
Coyote : +3
Ocelot : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    255    256    257    258    259   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 29, 2022 10:43 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy trotted next to Shadow, Illusion a couple of paces behind them. They trotted next to each other without a word for a while.
"Hey.. Could I visit Sky?" Killjoy looked at Shadow out of the corner of his eye. It was raining now, but it felt so good.
|Illusion|
Illusion shivered in the rain. Great, they wouldn't be able to track anything for hunting now. He yawned, and trotted faster. He was tired. The last few days had taken a lot out of him. He sighed, and slowed down to a walk. He then noticed that Killjoy was out of his view, and sped up. He started to panic as he lost all scent of him. He curled up next to a tree, and waited for someone to find him.
|Storming|
Storming was trotting back to the den when he came across a wolf curled up next a tree. He stopped. Why was there a wolf in his land? He growled.
"Can I help you?" The wolf looked up.
"Um.. Yes please. I've lost my way."
"I'm Storming, and this is my territory, but you can come and rest up in our den until the rain stops." The wolf looked at him in awe.
"Yes please. I'm Illusion, it's nice to meet you." Illusion smiled, and got up to follow Storming. Storming picked up a lazy lope to the den.
There Sea was already inside with four rabbits.
"Hey! Sea, this is Illusion. I found him lost, curled up next to a tree crying like a pup."
"I was not!" Illusion sat down, and looked around. "This is a really nice den."
"Thanks." They began to eat.
|Fern|
Fern found herself sitting on the cliff, trying to see Sky. She couldn't see her white pelt anywhere. Fern was soaked, but just said there, waiting for her.
|Brecken|
Brecken rolled over to Marbled. He looked down at the two sleeping pups. They were so peaceful. He curled up closer to Marbled. It was cold. He didn't like the cold. It was warmer here than it was in Europe though. He yawned, and went back to sleep.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 29, 2022 02:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shrike-1-Male-Lost pup-M: Open
Shrike wandered around a tree, then circled another tree, and back to the same one. He smelled other wolves, or where they foxes? He couldn't tell. Maybe he could rest, fall asleep, dream, wake up, eat, and fall asleep again. It started raining and he snarled at the dropplets as his fur matted down and stuck to his skin.
He coninuted onward, not happily, but onward non the less. Hopefully soon he would find a shelter and be able to rest for a while.
He saw something dark up ahead, maybe he could stay there until the rain stopped. There were many paw-prints around it and the sent of wolf, maybe this was a den of somekind? He didn't know of any packs living around here, in fact he didn't know anything about this place.
Soon his annoyance of the rain won over his fear of other wolves and he walked up to the entrance. He poked his head in though it was far too dark to tell if anyone or anything was in there.
"Anyone home?!" He called in, wondering if there was in fact anyone.
(I have no idea who's den it is, Shrike is just here to bother whoever lives in it.)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 29, 2022 03:59 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Storming|
Storming stood up, and stalked out of the den. His fur spiked.
"Hey, pup. Are you lost?" He asked. Looking at him sharply.
(Ahhhh I'm sorry it's so short ;.;)

Edited at March 29, 2022 04:00 PM by Jumping Wolves
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 29, 2022 04:34 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pazla|M| Chihuahua|Guard dog in Alha's Pack| Mentions: Killjoy,Shadow,Alha,Icicle,Frsot,Nighthawk,Illusion,Artemis and Louvel
Pazla led the group out of Alha's territory occasionally going behind to hurry them. Suddenly he leaped at an intruder at the same time with Shadow and ended up having Illusion's paw on his head stopping him from moving forwards. He growled then stopped as Alha was friendly. He still kept his wits about him an d he half growled a "Think twice about messing with Alha and you are dead" . He looked Illussion up and down and strolled back towards Alha and fixed his eyes in Illusion,Nighthawk,Artemis and the little pup. As they walked away, Pazla checked to see if they had exited the territory snd passed next to Alpha "Alha, You should get some rest, you look absolutely shattered". With that he passed with Alpha to the camp, the rain soaking him so that he was shivering uncontrollably. He couldn't stand the extreme weather and he also hated it.

Artemis|F|Omega|Mentions:Illusion,Louvel, Storming and maybe Nighthawk
She follows Illusion with Louvel whinging away like oul's do when they don't get the excitement they planned to have. She tilted her head in confusion as he slowed down and then sped up. Artemis grabbed Louvel, she shakes the water off her coat and follows his scent. She bumped to him, and nearly dropped Louvel in surprise and shock. "Illusion, where do you think your going?" She questioned, half cross because if the rain half concerned for Illusion's strange behavior. He squinted st the figure (Storming) standing next to Illusion and added a meek "Hello". She put Louvel down under her so he could be protected from the rain but he was having none of it.
Louvel|M|Pup|Glacier+Killjoy's Pack|Mentions: Illusion, Artemis and Storming
Lou so was most annoyed about being interrupted in their adventure to an amazing new interesting place where he could learn new hazards,risks,dangers,smells,foods,experiences,dogs,wolves and literally everything else. He sighed and slowly trotted the way they came following Artemis who was following Artemis. Where was Nighthawk got to? He continued talking about this to Artemis who he could tell was getting annoyed. He wondered where Nighthawk was when he was suddenly was grabbed by Artemis by the scruff snd rushed off in the completely different direction. "Where are we-" He began to ask but was cut off when he saw Illusion standing with another figure (Storming) in the now pouring rain. He was put in the shelter of Artemis but he really had the urge to leap in the rain although he decided against it and snuggled next To Artemis and gave her a small Yap of thanks.
Opal|F|Snowy Owl|Mentions:Starless Night and also Open to anyone that is strolling/walking/scuttling/flying or whatever past Starless Night's den.
Opal had now fully woken up now and wanted to stretch her wings but something told her, she wouldn't be flying until a few days of rest. She sighed quietly and waddled out into the sunlight outside Starless Night's den. It was a beautiful den but it found become very cold at times. Opal waddled back and forth,back and forth,back and forth until she stopped snd stared into the distance. The snowy owl had seen a mouse which she then realized she couldn't catch as she could fly. The only way she knew how to stealthy and quickly hunt a nous was to ambush it from abive silently. She couldn't do that for at least 3 days, she sighed and looked at the healing wounds outside the den.

Edited at March 29, 2022 04:55 PM by Pastry Lord
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 29, 2022 08:33 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow
Shadow nodded to Killjoy before walking back towards camp. Icicle stayed with him but Frost disappeared. Which was fine with him, the fox did what he wanted to. Shadow got back to camp before freezing. "Lean? Pups! Flame?" Shadow called through the empty camp. He stalked forward, Icicle jumping down to prowl by his side. Shadow tilted his head around before taking in a deep breath and growled. Jaguars had been here. A whine came from one of the small dens and Shadow jumped forward, pushing rocks away to reveal Flame. His sister sagged as he pulled her out before saying quietly, "They took the pups. Killed them and took them. Lean and Lemon couldn't do much about it. Oh the poor pups!"

Shadow rested his forehead against hers as the words sunk in. A heavy growl rose in his throat before he turned to Icicle. "Get Shalah. Help Flame. Stay with Frost." Was his only words before he dashed into the woods.

Alha
Alha nodded to Pazla, watching the dog go back into camp. Finding her den as thunder rolled above them, she fell asleep.
(ACK short~)

Night Hawk
Night Hawk had veered off from the rest of them as River bounded down. It looked like the rest of the pack was asleep and the guards were waiting. Night turned back towards town for a moment, knowing that the group headed there would find Killjoy and Shadow. Following River back up the mountain, he came back to his pack where he started switching the guards and patrols.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 29, 2022 08:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shrike-1-Male-Lost pup-M: Illusion, Storming, Louvel, Artemis
Shrike was startled when a big male wolf walked strait out of the den he was looking in. He backed up a pace and tripped on a stick, landing hard on his tail.
"Um... I guess you could say I'm lost." He said, marveling at how big wolves acually were. He hadn't seen another wolf in so long he had forgotten how big they were, thinging they were fox size.
Suddenly another wolf came up next to the first. This time Shrike wasn't as nervious at seeing another giant, infact this wolf seemed... what was the word... amazing! He liked this wolf from the moment he saw him. Maybe one of these wolves would be nice enought to let him stay for the night? Or maybe stay forever?
Something else destracted him and he looked away from the two wolves. There, not too far away, were two more wolves. One of them was a adult female, and cuddled up next to her was another pup, just like him.
Shrike bundled up all his courage and carried it with him over to the mother and her pup. Completely igoring the adult he walked straitght up to the black pup.
"Hi! I'm Shrike, who are you?" He asked and only after saying it realised what a brave and random thing he did. Maybe he would get to know this pup, maybe he would have a friend!
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 30, 2022 09:42 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy trotted to Seya's den. He was on the clouds with happiness. He stopped when he realized that it was empty. His heart hit the ground. He started sniffing around the den, trying to find a scent of either one of them. Nothing. He flew out of her den, and found Flame.
"Flame! Are you okay?" He asked, paniced. He spun around. She was blackout. He had to find Night. He loped towards the canyon, and quickly climbed up it.

Killjoy was running through the breeding grounds, he was so close! He saw River. She was on patrol.
"River!" He howled. She stopped, and looked at him. He skidded to a stop right before the territory lines.
"Flame is hurt, Shadow ran off, and the pups, and the others there are dead. I can't find Sky anywhere, nor Seya. We need help!" He slowed his breathing, and saw the other wolves trying to hide their snickers at him.
|Illusion|
Illusion smiled at the pup.
"Hi Shrike!" He bounced off to the Lou. Illusion followed, and smiled down at Lou. He then turned to Shrike. He bent down to be his size.
"Where's your family Shrike?" He asked, concern in his eyes. "If you don't have one, I'd be willing to take you in." He smiled. Tornado and Windy would get along great with this little one.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 30, 2022 10:12 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shrike-1-Male-Lone pup-M: Illusion, Louvel, Redwing
Shrike looked to his side as the other big wolf came up to him.
"Hi Shrike! Where's your family Shrike?" He said. Shrike didn't know how to answer that, he didn't know where his family was or even if he had one. He had seen families before but never remembered having one.
"I think I lost my family." He said truthfully. "I think maybe I run to fast." He was being really serious and was surprised when a laught came from the trees.
"Ra! You not lose family, family lose you!" Came the voice. Suddenly a big red-tailed hawk came fluttering out of the tree and landed on Shrike's back.
"Oh, hi Ra!" Shrike said to the bird.
"Ra! My name not Ra, it Redwing!" She said, mildely annoyed.
"Okay Ra." Shrike said and turned his attention back to the wolf.
"Take me in? You mean like steal me?" He asked. Being stolen by a wolf would be a fun adventure.
"And what's your name? You do have a name don't you?" He said. Confused as he was he turned to the other pup once more and wispered to him.
"Did he steal you too?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 30, 2022 10:26 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle & Frost
Icicle dashed back down the path, running over Frost on the way. "Hey!" Frost growled but Icicle simply turned to him, "I'm getting Shalah. Go find the others!" Icicle yelped at him before running back down the path. Frost watched her go confused before bounding back to camp. Seeing the blood puddles and Flame breathing heavily, he turned back, running through the forest as he tried to figure out where the wolves had gone. He paused, the rain washing away the scents. Where Shadow had gone, he did not know but he doubt it would be good.
Icicle continued down the path, bolting across the road as she ran into town.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 30, 2022 10:27 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River & Night
River paused for a moment before listening to Killjoy. At the mention of dead pups, she let out a howl. Night came running a moment later with his healer. "What seems to be the problem?" Night asked, seeing Killjoy. River answered first, "Shadow's sister is injured, Shadow is nowhere to be seen and his family is dead." Night choked for a moment before turning to Killjoy, "If you could find Shadow and the foxes and get them back here, I'll have the healer find Flame and me and River will go after Sky and Seya." Night said before turning to River. The female was already one step ahead of him and caught a scent. She ran down the slope and Night followed her a moment later, bounding by her side towards the forest again.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    255    256    257    258    259   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us