Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Urux
06:26:02 Urox
Sera
I was online when Vox was doing his mass breeding, I thought they were going to warrior stone him after they were done
 Seraphim
06:25:29 Sera (She/Her)
Urox - Yeahh :c
 Urux
06:24:47 Urox
Gasp, did Ghostface die this morning?!
 Bobcat
06:24:27 (She) Cat {no bob}
I killed chat
 Bobcat
06:19:02 (She) Cat {no bob}
Cat croissant
-Click-
 SixBears
06:17:40 evebot
You're welcome. I love the Quests also. They are so much more interesting now.
 BloodWeb
06:16:30 Blood/Nicole
😐 oh well maybe its just me
 Revelry
06:15:59 Rev
Eve, I love you for giving us revamped questes. The most fun I've had with wp in a while!
 Zeraphia
06:15:48 Vah is Spooky
Blood

... I have no idea. I just finished playing with all of mine?
 BloodWeb
06:15:02 Blood/Nicole
Anyone know when the play bug will be fixed lol I still can't play with my wolves after explore on their page. (Yes I made a forum post)
 SixBears
06:14:55 evebot
It seems to only affect the relics game. I will fix that after dinner.
 Zeraphia
06:13:44 Vah is Spooky
Ah, I shall make a bug report in the forum then ^^
 SpookyPaws
06:13:43 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
Now to just save up the brains.. LMAO
 technoblade
06:13:04 Lil Techy | Techno
i love the encouraging clapping at the end
 SpookyPaws
06:12:31 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
with*
 SpookyPaws
06:12:25 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
-WP Click-
oh boy, oh boy, oh boy

I know what I'm going to do witj the specter dye noww 0v0
 SixBears
06:12:18 evebot
That is a bug.
 starmutt
06:11:47 marsh | they/it
i just muted wolfplay lmao
 Zeraphia
06:11:22 Vah is Spooky
It is nice! I wish I had a mute button for all sound effects though. Even sliding the little slider all the way down doesn't mute them all the way for me. ^^'

I don't know if that is a bug or not.
 Apothecary
06:11:05 Medicinally Autistic
I woke up from my nap, fed my cats, and izzy promptly threw up because she ate too fast.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -2
Coyote : +3
Ocelot : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    254    255    256    257    258   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 13, 2022 05:13 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Topaz known as Pazla|Guard Dog In Alha's Pack| Chihuahua |M|Mentions:Alha,Shalah, Killjoy,Frost,Shadow and Icicle
Pazla circled around the den. He looked cautiously at The wolves, especially the wolf named Killjoy for he was forever stepping on him. He finally settled his nerves snd went to sit near Alha and Shalah just in case someone attacked them or attempted to. She didn't trust this newcomers but she knew if Alha trusted them, they must be okay. He focused his eyes on Killjoy and never made his eyes leave him. Pazla felt an itch that he was the main threat. (Short)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 25, 2022 06:02 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Opal|F|Snowy Owl | Mentions :Starless Night
Opal looked at Starless wondering if the wolf had got all of the information into that wise head of his. She looked at him, blinked and started cleaning the last bits of blood of herself. She looked at the sounds she has and sighed in relief . There were only Téo major cuts. The one on her stomach snd the one on her tail but those would heal quicker now that they have been uncovered by the blood. She stretched and blinked again this time directly at a spot in the den ask. She then closed her eyes and ax is sort drifted off Into sleep.'
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 25, 2022 09:02 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Ack, forgot about him. Sorry!)

Starless Night | M | Healer | M: Opal, Killjoy(ind)
Starless listened to the owl before watching as she fell asleep. He blinked once before blinking again. Sheesh that was a lot to take in. He shook his head before laying down. Jaguars this close to the camp was definitely not safe. Why did Killjoy and Shadow go into the den? Where was everyone else? What in the blazes was going on that he couldn't help with? He finally shook his thoughts away, his patients came first. And his own health. He hadn't slept for a while, not that he could sleep with all this new information in his head. He laid his head in his paws, closing his eyes but keeping his ears alert.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 26, 2022 08:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(No idea where the RP is right now so I'm just going to be an ignorant little pup :) )
Shrike | 1 | Male | Lone pup | Mentions: open
Shrike strolled through the forest. He had never been to this part of the forset yet and he was determined to see it. There were strange markes all around the ground, it was like his paw, but bigger. He hadn't see other wolf markes since he had been a little pup, and was exctited by the change. Maybe there were wolves around here, maybe he could meet new animals, maybe he could have a family again!
The thought of a family made Shrike sad for some reason. Every other animal he had seen had more animals with it, but he had never known anyone else. The only memory he had of others was a beautiful female wolf that cared for him.
He was brought back to the present by a chirping bird. The leaves of the trees cast shadows along the ground and his back. He loved the peace and quite of the glade though ready to get into trouble whenever her found something to do. He loved this new forest and hopefully he could stay here for longer than the other forests he had been in.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 27, 2022 04:00 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Artemis|F|Omega|Mentions: Louvel,Nughthawk, Illusion
She looked curiously at the pup. He was serious, she looked to Illusion and Nighthawk and said "He knows where he is going so what's the harm in following a pup that has got the scent." She then turned calmly to Louvel who was excitedly trotting " Come here Lou sit down, Where did you find the scent?" She asked asked. She wondered how a pup had found a scent trail that three wolves had missed. She felt a little proud at Louvel but a little embarrassed about the fact the all had been beaten to the chase by a little pup who barely had any training or life skills.
Louvel|M|Pup|Mentions: Illusion, Artemis and Nighthawk
Louvel turned and sat by Illusion and Artemis and looked with his beautiful eyes to the strange wolf ( PNighthawk) . He swiftly replied to Artemis " Well I simply pretended I was a fox, where would I hide, how low to the ground will I go, how high will I climb, where will I scent, where would I hunt,where would I go if Shadow's howl sounded. It's simple really... He then added the answers in. "Foxes like to climb, they like to burrow, they like to hunt rabbits,birds and rodents,Foxes scent in their den,around their border, by there food as well sometimes, Shadow's Howl also came from the east of this camp therefore it leds to the human town....Noow can we go?" He sat solemnly with his eyes fixed in the three adult wolves patiently waiting for them to say "let's go" or something like that. Why were adult wolves so slow. He began to yawn but thought better than that and stifled it .
Opal|F|Snowy Owl|Mentions: Starless Night
Opal dreamt of the Misty Trap Light Forest, the beautiful mist was evaporating, the lights were still there hovering like fireflies. There were no dangers at all but a family of wolves were playing by the den, Birds of all shapes and sizes joined them. She saw that foxes lingered by. She smiled as she realized as it was everyone together being peaceful, sleeping,thriving, eating together. She sighed a sigh of relief. She suddenly realized it was a dream and frowned. The dream began to evaporate like the mist and she woke up to see a sleeping Starless Nught. The wolf was always there for everyone but she felt no-one was there for him so she left him to and snuggled next to him.

Pazla|M|Guard Dog|Mentions: Alha's Pack and the visitors, Killjoy,Shadow,Frost and Icicle.
Pazla grew bored easily so he began to pace around the den, alert and ready. Paula studied the group and realized that if the foxes were to attack,he could use Shadow as bait for them to stop. Of course he won't hurt Shadow. He looked over to Alha for reassurance and felt it almost immediately. He smiled but then quickly changed it to a stern frown. He circled them like deer on the plains, the ones so many had died for..thanks to human p. He shivered uncontrollably but continued to pace around the group in case one of them broke ranks.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 27, 2022 09:54 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night Hawk | M | Alpha NR | M: Artemis, Louvel, Illusion
Night Hawk looked hard at the pup, not sure if he really wanted him along. Finally, he blinked before standing up. "Alright, you can come along. Just stay close, the human town is dangerous. And that goes for everyone, be careful of the cars. They won't slow for anything." Night said before flicking an ear. Trotting down the trail towards the town, he looked back only once to make sure everyone was good.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 28, 2022 04:56 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy snarled as the little dog passed. He didn't like little dogs. They were all rude. He got up, and walked into the healers den.
"Shadow. Are you feeling better?" He asked, sitting down next to him.
|Sky|
Sky walked down the empty stretch. There was nothing but dried dirt underfoot. She blinked, and walked on.
|Illusion|
Illusion looked at Lou. He was weird, but he loved it. He trotted following the scent. He got to a dog's scent, and stopped. There was no way he was going down that path.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 28, 2022 09:24 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow
Shadow opened an eye as he heard Killjoy snarl. The chihuahua of a dog walked past, obviously annoyed with them as well. He sighed before stretching, "Yes, I believe it is time for us to go." He said before looking over to Alha with a lazy grin, "Shall we try this again?" Alha laughed, trotting over to him before calling her guard, "Pazla! Come help me show the wolves out of our territory." Shadow smiled, falling in place beside Alha as they started towards the forest once more.

Frost & Icicle
Frost watched the tiny dog with amusement, what did he think he was? A great dane? Frost flicked an ear before bounding down the path, leaving Shadow and them behind but his sister kept pace with him. They frolicked for a while before coming out on the road. On the other side, Frost spotted a familiar pelt. Illusion. Frost yipped to him, jumping onto a crate before tilting his head at the wolf, Icicle copying his movements just to be annoying now.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 29, 2022 09:44 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy walked after Shadow. He was deep in thought. He yawned, and shook his head, trying to stay awake. He couldn't wait to go back to his den, and just sleep. But he knew that wouldn't happen. Something would come up.
He was half a sleep, and still walking behind Shadow when he heard the yip. His fur spiked, and he stood up straight. He was awake now. He growled, and plunged into the bushes that the foxes when into. He leaped onto the intruder.
"Get off me you lump." He blinked, and looked at who he's tackled. Illusion was on his back looking right up at him. His paws were tucked into his chest. He looked annoyed.
"Sorry. What are you doing here?"
"Looking for you. Where's Shadow?" Killjoy turned, and nodded for them to follow. He jumped back through the bush, and loped over to Shadow.
"We've be found." He said, looking back at Illusion.
|Illusion|
Illusion stood in the middle of the path, looking sheepishly at Shadow, and that dog. He then looked down at the little one, who was stalking towards him. He put his paw up, and stopped it from getting any closer. What did it think it was, a wolf? He laughed, and made his way to Shadow and the dog.
"Sorry to intrude, but we got worried about our alpha. I'm Illusion, you are?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 29, 2022 10:10 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow & Alha
Shadow nodded at Killjoy, "I think I can see that." Illusion made his way over to them. "Sorry to intrude, but we got worried about our alpha. I'm Illusion, you are?" Illusion said and Shadow flicked his ear in warning. Alha flattened her ears, "So your Illusion. The one who decided to try to destroy Night's pack." She said flatly, glaring at him. Shadow looked over at her, blinking once. She blinked back at him before rolling her eyes, "I'm Alha, alpha of the northern stray dogs. And its about time for all of you to go home." Shadow rolled his eyes at her behavior but started moving forward anyway, Icicle jumping onto his back.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    254    255    256    257    258   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us