BraveHeart
08:16:48 
Maggy - It gave us the base wolf T^T
 Magnus Bane
08:15:32 Mag/Maggy
-WP Click-
 BuggyOs
08:15:18 boobug
Now I wanna learn how to draw or paint giratina :)
 Urux
08:15:13 Urox
Ara
Mine too. One is so high pitched and the other howls. Then they start barking at each other and won't shut up until you haul them back inside.
 Magnus Bane
08:15:00 Mag/Maggy
Oh lord
 Magnus Bane
08:14:55 Mag/Maggy
https://wolfplaygame.com/genstart.php?bgpic=14&shadow=Y&sex=F&base=1&rank=A&piebald1=10&legtype=4&tailtype=3&pointscolor=10&brindle=1&eyes=6&muzzletype=2&muzzlecolor=1&headtype=3&ears=1&shoulder=1&backtype=13&backcolor=80&speckletype=3&specklecolor=80&eecolor=80&eetype=1&nose=1&okapi=1&leopard=80&decor1=0&gear=0&harl=80&bel=80&som=80&pietype=4&alt=1&backtype2=7&backcolor2=10&a1=1&a2=4&a3=2&a4=3&a5=5&a6=6&a7=7&a11=8&a8=11&a9=10&a10=9&a12=12&a13=16&a14=14&a15=15&a16=17&a17=13&b1=100&b2=100&b3=100&b4=100&b5=100&b6=100&b7=100&b8=100&b9=100&b10=100&b11=100&b12=100&b13=100&b14=100&b15=100&b16=100&b17=100&age=9&custom=Y

Okay, finally found a design I'm in love with
 Poe
08:14:30 
Arachne-
That's terrible xD. Like I'm sure they bark because they want to come in, but no way were they able to do their business that quickly.
 BuggyOs
08:14:06 boobug
Bjake
well if you're drawing those dang pokemans you gotta learn lol
 Arachne
08:13:18 Ara/Kat
Poe
mine starts barking at the top of her lungs 2 seconds after going outside and will not stop 😭
 Poe
08:13:12 
Brave-
That would definitely be freaky!
 BooJake
08:12:34 Don't call me BJ.
@BuggyOs
I am not the person to be flexible with art, I need clear anatomy, I NEED it ToT
 Sheep Guardian
08:12:06 Guarder of the Sheep
Sera
Ooh that's a good one!
 BraveHeart
08:11:26 
Poe - dude my dog barks at nothing and it's quiet in the apartment and I'm wearing headphones scared the shit outta me '^^
 BuggyOs
08:10:58 boobug
BooJake
yeahhh pokemon are not intended for the human world lmao. Just means you can be more flexible in your art!
 Poe
08:10:37 
I hate how my dog will start barking after like 2 minutes of being outside
 BooJake
08:10:06 Don't call me BJ.
@BuggyOs
A lil guy with no working anatomy whatsoever ToT
@Nox
You got it :'D
 BuggyOs
08:09:32 boobug
My favorite pokemon is Giratina ;3
 Nox
08:09:09 📦
Booj,
Oh my God please drop the sobble art when you're done
 Seraphim
08:09:09 Sera (She/Her)
Sheep - I like Goblet of Fire
 Sheep Guardian
08:08:33 Guarder of the Sheep
Hey chat.
What's your favorite Harry Potter movie? Mine has got to be Number 3, Prisoner of Azkaban.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -4
Water Moccasin : +4
Caiman : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    253    254    255    256    257   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 10, 2022 10:05 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starless Night | M: Opal
Starless looked at Opal before nodding, "The only thing I know is that Artemis came in here with something in her ear that I got out and then she started talking prophecies. At least I think it was a prophecy," Starless said scratching his own ear as he waited for the owl to explain.
(Ack short)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 10, 2022 10:11 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy helped suport Shadow. It saw soon that they got back to Alha's. Once they got Shadow into the den Killjoy laid down next to him. His head was down on legs. He closed his eyes, but couldn't shake the feeling of all of the dogs eyes watching him. He growled slightly. He didn't like dogs.
|Illusion|
Illusion caught up to Night and Artemis.
"Hey!" He barked. He trotted over to them, his tail wagging.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 10, 2022 10:22 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle, Alha, Shalah | M: Killjoy, Shadow
They got back to camp before Shalah pulled Alha aside, talking in low voices. Frost walked over to Shadow, hissing at one of the dogs that looked at him. Icicle settled down beside him and Killjoy before Alha came over. Both foxes didn't like her but Icicle liked Shalah. She walked up to her, seeing her worrried eyes, not on Shadow but on Killjoy. "Just make sure he doesn't rip me or Alha for this okay?" Shalah said before nodding to two dogs. Both instantly pinned Killjoy before two of her apprentinces pinned Shadow. Frost leaped to his feet but Icicle had already cannonballed into him.

Alha quickly went over, stripping off the herbs on Shadow's shoulder before Shalah brought over some herbs. Shadow's eyes stayed closed, he had seen this done before but it didn't make it any less painful for Alha to hold him down. Shalah ran a claw into the wound, making it bleed but her fangs managed to grip the bullet before pulling it out. Dropping it, she quickly covered the wound, dressing it with the herbs as she tried to ignore the low growl coming from him. Probably yet another reason he didn't like healers.

Shalah finished and the dogs backed off. Frost lept to his feet hissing as Icicle released him, but her ears was flat against her head. Frost followed suit, hearing the growl still coming from Shadow who had surprisingly enough, had not moved. Lovely. Alha backed up to sit as Shalah came to sit beside her, looking nervously towards Killjoy.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 10, 2022 04:24 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Artemis|F|Omega|Mentions: Night Hawk
Artemis jogged to Night and began trying to help find a scent trail.
"Found out that Frost can to us but never came back at er the howl of Shadow also has ther foxes sent including this fox called Icicle..do you know the fox?" She told Night, calmly with a hint of worry for Shaodw. She knew she had at keeping her emotions under wraps so Night could probably read her like a book. She knew Frost's Scent but not others. She sniffed and found something that smelt like Frost, the little Fox. Now she's had to be sure. It mapped out like a snake in front of her snd one bit lead to...the town. She waited to see what Night had to say first. "Hey Illusion! We are finding out where Shaodw is and we are onto a trail"
Opal|F|Snowy Owl|Mentions:Starless Night.
Opal settled down, she spoke with calmness in hope to calm the confused wolf down. "Settle down this will be long" She smiled, paused and carried on. "Artemis discovered a forest shrouded in mist and..The light that is in the floor, there are hundreds of them I. The Forest. Anyway Artemis discovers a den with wolves bodies surrounding it in a circle almost protecting the entrance which is mainly caved in, she goes to tell Illusion and Gwendylon and then they get Glacier involved. Of course I stay with Artemis. When we get there, the modt is thick so much I can't even see..the strange thing is it is just around the forest that the mist lies.." Opal readjusted herself, cleaned her talons,looked at Starless Night with her big eyes. Opal sighs and continues "Sorry let me continue, After we are in the forest, Night hawk This wolf comes through then Killjoy and This Bracken wolf. I fly in the air and see Jaguars heading back to the den. All escape but Killjoy,Shadow and Frost want to go back to look at the den, so obviously I go to protect them. Frost distracts the Jaguars, Killjoy and Shaodw look around and disappear into the entrance of the den. Frost comes back with the Jaguars skin after all tired, they are in the den so I distract them and we'll get a little clawed up let's say-Frost carried me on his back out of the forest somehow, Frost had to go because Shadow howled, I found my way back through a tunnel in a nearby bush that led to Louvel's den." Opal stopped ther and smiled. She let the wise healer take it in as it was quite a lot of information to take in. Opal knew she could of missed a few details or maybe even got a few details wrong but she did at care. She watched Starless through her sleepy eyes.
Louvel|M|Pup|Mentions:Illusion,Artemis and Nighthawk

Louvek had followed Illusion to a fox place. The whole place was full of them. They said something about finding someone called Shadow and he instantly felt like he needed to help but he restrained himself from revealing his hiding space. Illusion would be mad snd he wouldn't take him hunting. He watched curiously, watching and waiting, watching and waiting. He kept his legs ready to run after the adult wolves. His senses and his instincts were high as he was nervous and stressed but all was trumped by curiousity and excitement. He watched and waited the group hoping one of the foxes wouldn't give him away. He checked his position. He was downwind from the group, He could easily get in and out if the story, they couldn't see him,they couldn't hear him but he couldn't hear them. Perfect Lou thought.

Edited at March 10, 2022 04:56 PM by Pastry Lord
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 10, 2022 05:20 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy growled, and barked. He struggled, and tried to bite the leg of the dog holding him. Once he was released he jumped up, fur spiked, and growling, with saliva dripping out. He sat down, and his teeth bared. Once he calmed down he watched Shadow. He then turned back to Alha and Shalah.
"Why would you hold me down?" He sounded hurt about it, and the sadness shone in his eyes, and his ears were flattened.
|Illusion|
"Lou, come on out." Illusion turned around, and looked at him. "I don't want you to get lost and get hurt." His face was straight, not hinting at any feeling.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 10, 2022 10:53 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha | M: Killjoy
Alha watched as Shadow fell asleep, the foxes curling up next to him. She tilted her head over to Killjoy as he asked, "Why would you hold me down?" He looked a bit hurt when he said it and his ears were flattened. Shalah answered for Alha, "You seemed to be worried for Shadow and most likely would have attacked me if you heard Shadow growl. It's standard procedure that we hold you down as well." Shalah said to Killjoy, dipping her head in apology. She turned her eyes to Alha before asking, "What worries me is that this is not the Shadow I remember. Years ago, he would have bit anything that dared lay a paw on him. Now, he barely responds to any of it." Alha flicked her ears up before shaking her head, "Shadow has a family and a pack now. He's an alpha and grown up from the pup you remember. He reminds me of Father." She added the last sentence quietly to herself but Shalah picked up on it anyway. "Yes, yes he does." She said with a small smile before saying to Killjoy, "Is anyone coming for you? Anyone we should warn our pack to be wary of?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2022 08:16 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
"I'm not sure." He said, looking around. He looked back at Shalah.
"So, how did you end up in the stray dog pack? I'm sure many humans around here would love a lovey husky like yourself." He sniffed the air again. If someone was coming for him, who would it be? Illusion? Maybe. He was quite hot-headed, and most likey to cause trouble. Hopefully not. Killjoy still hadn't forgiven him for killing his father.
Killjoy laid his head down on his paws, and watched the foxes sleep next to Shadow. He felt a pinch of jealousy towards Shadow. He had a family, and friends that would kill someone for him. He didn't have a family, nor very many friends. He was just.... there. He closed his eyes, his breathing slowing before he heard a twig snap. His head shot up, and he jumped to his feet, fur spiked. He heard a small yelp, and saw that the little guard had been next to him. He stepped on her tail.
"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry." He looked at her, before scanning the horizon. He growled, and stalked towards the bushes, careful to not wake Shadow, or the foxes.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2022 09:51 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha & Shalah | M: Killjoy
Shalah turned to Killjoy as he asked her, "How did you end up in the stray dog pack? I'm sure many humans around here would love a lovely husky like yourself." Shalah blinked before saying, "I used to have a owner. We came through on a dogsled before a disease went through the other dogs. My owner died as did three of my team. It was just me and those two over there. Alha found us and offered us a home. We've been here since." She tilted her head before saying, "I probably could find an owner in this town but I don't need a human anymore. I have all I need right here." Shalah watched as Killjoy laid down before walking to her den to lay down.

Alha watched the interaction before laying down herself. At the twig and the yelp, she looked up to see Layla licking her tail and Killjoy stalking towards the bushes. She blinked, the guard shook herself before taking off back to her den. Ah Chihuahuas, always getting underfoot. Alha got up before walking after Killjoy, wondering what startled him.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2022 12:49 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy snarled at the bushes. A small rabbit jumped out, and at his face. It's feet hit him in the face, and he fell backwards in fright. Once he had recovered from the shock he went back, and laid outside of Shalah's den in the sun. He was watching the dogs around him. He was wary of every single one of them, but as long as no one hurt Shadow he was good.
(Sorry it's short<.>)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2022 05:29 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Louvel|M|Pup|Mentions:Illusion, Artemis,Nighthaw
Louvel stepped out obediently and sighed. He spoke with a slight hint of hurt and frustration. "I want to know how you found out I was there but first of all. I will not get hurt, I can look after myself as I have been doing. I know where this Frost is. It is obvious. The Human Town! Now shall we go?" He felt guilty for making Illusoon feel guilty. So he whispered In his hero's ear "Your still my idol, sorry" He then trotted around the group waiting for a reply.
Artemis|Af|Omega|Mentions:Louvel,Illusion,Night hawk
Artemis startled when Loyvek came out of the bushes but she smiled her greeting. She nodded when he said that it was obvious that Frost was there. She agreed with the pup with that. She looked at Illusion and Nighthawk to see if they agreed or not about taking a pup to The Human Town. It was a rough place but someon as swift as Lou was could hopefully survive.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    253    254    255    256    257   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us