Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
10:20:12 Never/Nev
Technition

I swear many years back, must have been 2016 or 17 that someone I know drew something similar and told me that those were coming. I laughed in his face and now I suppose I need to track him down to five him 5 dollars 💀
 starmutt
10:20:11 marsh | they/it
@aurora
i correct myself
ai image bad
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:19:16 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Typo *I thought
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:19:01 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@starmutt,
Not really. It depends on its purpose and its use. People can get good ideas. People can use a good necessary amount of it for ASSISTANCE. Other times people cam get crazy ideas. People aren't meant to DEPEND on it. There's a difference, and in the beginning, u thought AI was a bad idea too.
 technoblade
10:18:56 Lil Techy | Techno
raven

yes those ones
 Revelry
10:18:26 Rev
pokemon and boojake art? 2 of my favorite things lol
 Nevermore.
10:18:22 Never/Nev
Technition

The humanoid one?
 Serpents
10:18:21 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Marsh I mean I use grammery's AI stuff or what ever it has for help at times like now like chat gpt or what ever its called eh
 technoblade
10:18:18 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

I only remember the bartender one cause it already has fanart
 technoblade
10:17:48 Lil Techy | Techno
Aurora

I have one way of organizing OCs: never putting it on paper cause I'm too overwhelmed :)
 BooJake
10:17:39 Don't call me BJ.
Anyway, I finished that Sobble I was working on!
-Click-
 Revelry
10:17:14 Rev
AI actually helps better my phrases in english when I'm confused and can't quite articulate what I want. But I'm lazy, so I almost never care too much to use it lol
 BooJake
10:17:03 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
The mexican one? :')
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:17:02 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@techno,
There's a smart reason to use AI. And I myself also use it to help me sort stuff that would take an hour for me to sort out, since I manage OCs and multiple AUs, thanks to my one hell of an imagination.
 starmutt
10:16:56 marsh | they/it
serpents
AI bad
 Serpents
10:16:46 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
what is happening in chat?
 Faulty Demons
10:16:26 Ollie, Gold
I tried to RP with AI one time and it was terrible lol
Their responses are so bland and have no real substance, just nonsense
 Schei
10:16:19 Cuore
All I know is robovans or something... :(
 technoblade
10:15:42 Lil Techy | Techno
speaking of AI, have y'all seen the robots Musk has put out?
 Enigma
10:15:33 
Lol I used AI to organize my giant word vomit when I was mad at my partner

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : +5
Arctic Fox : -2
Black Bear : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    251    252    253    254    255   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 7, 2022 09:37 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoys eyes lit up as he saw the fight. He was overdue for one. He smirked, and slid onto the highway. He saw a dog heading towards him. He smiled with joy as he dodged it's lunge for him. As it soared over him, he leaped up, and grabbed it's throat. This one was smaller than the rest. The dog yelped with fear as his jaws went over it's throat. There was a sparkle in Killjoy's eyes as he flung it into a tree, where it sat wimpering. He saw the dane coming towards him, and saw the oncoming car. He timed him jump. He leaped onto the car's hood, scaring the human as it skidded into the dane. The worst injury the dumb dog had was a broken leg, maybe two. Killjoy dragged the thing off the road next to the small one. He reared up, and caught another dog in the face, before bitting the muzzle of it. The dog yelped as blooded poured out of his muzzle and onto the now stained pavement. He then picked it up by the leg, and threw it. It too had a broken leg. He then nodded at Shadow, and ran towards him.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 7, 2022 09:50 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M: Killjoy
Shadow took a moment to watch Killjoy before the four dogs converged on him. Unlike with Killjoy, they attacked at once. Except for Ryker who was trailing the forest edge. Shadow ducked under an attack, biting a dog's shoulder. Two pounced on him but he rolled out from underneath of them before leaping onto the highway. He whipped around, his jaws connecting to a paw, breaking the bone. The dog limped to the side before Ryker let out a warning howl. One dog got out of the way but the other got hit by the oncoming car. Shadow jumped out of the way of another one before his fangs lodged into the last dogs shoulder.

Or what he thought was the last dog. A howl went up from Ryker before five dogs came out of the town. Shadow flung the dog aside before going to Killjoy's side. He growled as the wolfhounds approached, circling. "Careful, they fight as good as a wolf." Shadow said to Killjoy before pouncing on one of the wolfhounds. It twisted, throwing him off before coming at him, parrying his own claws and fangs. Another converged on him before Ryker joined the fray. The other three attacked Killjoy simultaneously. Shadow twisted out of the dogs hold, feeling the claws scratch his shoulder before he jumped into the middle of the highway. The hounds jumped out of the way of an oncoming car before ducking down.

Shadow looked confused before he heard the gunshot. Pain slashed through his shoulder and he stumbled. A human had gotten out of his car to check on the wounded dogs, and must have made the connections that they were wolves. The human took aim again but Shadow hadn't just been standing around. The human yelled and dropped the gun as Shadow bit its arm, making the human scream and back up before the wolfhounds attacked again.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 7, 2022 09:57 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy attacked the Wolfhounds, he tore into one's leg, breaking the skin to the bone. His mouth was covering in blood from the fight. He turned to the nextone, and grabbed it's throat. It grabbed his leg, but Killjoy bit it's throat harder, causing it's windpipe to break. It dropped down to the floor dead. He was tussling with the third (He had it pinned on the ground.) when he heard a gun shot. He leaped off the wolfhound, using it's face, and grabbed the humans other arm, causing it to drop the gun.
"Are you okay?" Killjoy's question was muffled with the humans flesh, but Shadow should have heard it.
Killjoy let go of the human, and beat the slow rottweiler to the gun. He was bitting it, trying to get it to snap when it went off. Killjoy yelped in suprise, and the rottweiler back up, startled. Killjoy snarled at the rottweiler.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 7, 2022 10:06 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow tore the wolfhound off of him, tearing through his shoulder. The wolfhound limped back to his dead friend and Shadow backed off before letting off a howl. Ryker was snarling at Killjoy now, "You will pay for killing my second." Ryker looked about to pounce when the human yelled. The dogs backed off instantly but they didn't. Because they couldn't understand the human. The human was back at its car waving down another one. Shadow limped forward before pausing. Ryker and his dogs were at the edge of the forest. They couldn't fight them with these humans around. Shadow backed up, limping back to the sidewalk in town. "We can't stay here." Shadow said to Killjoy, limping back into the town.
He stuck to the alleyways before coming to one a couple blocks down from the fight. He didn't want to stop but his shoulder gave him no choice. He laid down, resting his head on his paws as he tried to think of something to stop the blood that was flowing from his shoulder.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 7, 2022 10:17 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy followed Shadow, helping him walk along. When he laid down, Killjoy cursed at himself for not paying attention to Seya when she was telling him. What do I do to help stop blood? He closed his eyes, and tried really hard to think. He looked up with a gasp. He quickly ran off, and came back with a huge leaf, and some cobwebs. He dropped it infront of Shadow, and stepped back. He didn't want to over step his boundrys by putting it on Shadow.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 7, 2022 10:23 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Killjoy dashed off before coming back with a large leaf and some cobwebs. Shadow flicked an ear, "You can apply it. Doubt it will help for a bit while that bullet it is in there." Shadow said quietly, breathing was becoming harder. If he had to guess, the bullet had lodged right in his shoulder. A distant howl made his ears flick up, Ryker was back on their trail. Shadow forced himself to his feet. "We need to get into Alha's territory. They wouldn't dare follow us there. If they did...well, they are dumber than the fight." Shadow said, taking a step forward. He paused before forcing himself to start walking again. After a few moments, he smelled the market meaning they were back in Alha's territory. Just in time too. Spots were starting to cloud his vision. He slumped to the side, closing his eyes. "Shalah...." Shadow started before coughing, "Alha's healer.. no idea where the pack is now. They move around too often."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 7, 2022 10:45 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy looked at Shadow slumped on the ground.
"The bullet should hold in some of the blood. Hang in there." Killjoy sniffed the ground.
"Will you be alright if I leave you to go and find them?" He looked behind him and saw the rottweiler. He growled, and looked back at Shadow. Killjoy had picked up the dog's scent, and was ready to follow it. If Shadow was up to being alone.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 7, 2022 03:33 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Louvel (Lou)|M|Pup|Mentions: Illusion
Lou's eyes lit up and he replied immediately "Sure,I can give you a tour!" With that he scrambled out of the den, giving Starless a respectful Goodbye nod and ran until he got to the entrance wolf his den. He looked sideways at the hole in the wall that cradled his basket of his dead snakes. "Okay obvisouly that's my sleeping area, my stuff area. There is a little stream coming down from the right side opposite my sleeping area so be careful. Okay down here is darkness so keep your wits about you." Lou so padded forward, keeping Illusion close and keeping his senses to guide hi. He stop gradually and listened. He heard the drip of water above, the bats in his left and the smell of fumes on his right and the smell of musty rain forwards. . "Okay here we have a tunnel above us, I haven't managed to get to. On out left is a tunnel that leads to a little clearing with healing herbs snd plants., On our right leads to a human place don't go there it's scary and dangerous,Forwards is another that just leads to mist and I can't get through." Lou spoke clearly. He looked back at the silhouette of Illusion and pondered why he asked so quickly and desperately.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 7, 2022 07:48 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|
Illusion looked up at the tunnel above him. He crouched, and leaped into it.
"If you hear my howl, it means I'm in trouble, and go get help." He slowly began to walk forward with caution. He was alert to every little thing that moved. It wasn't look long that he smelt fresh air. He poked his head out at a place he didn't reconize. It was a water cavern.
"Illusion." A voice echoed around. He gulped, and jumped up. He padded over to the water, and looked in. His reflection was replaced with his fathers. He looked at it.
"I miss you Dad." He whispered, and laid down next to the water, his chin resting in it.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 7, 2022 08:27 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow flicked an ear, "Find her. I'll be alright alone for a bit." Shadow said, curling up slightly to stop some of the bloodflow. He had brought the leaf with him and pinned it onto his shoulder with the cobwebs. The blood was already seeping through though.
(Ack short~)

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    251    252    253    254    255   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us