Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Serpents
10:25:51 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I mean if its for say your self/ others know its AI then doe you just like other art don't steal give it like big corps characters for studding not small artists
 OCCULTIST
10:25:44 Man Lover
I'd rather not be put out of future art jobs so I dont fuck with that ai shit
 starmutt
10:25:33 marsh | they/it
i also dont like calling ai images art personally lol
 Emyln Moon
10:25:06 
who wants cp?
 Luna👻
10:24:59 Silver (She/her)
Anyone want to battle my disorganized battle team because IÂ’m bored?
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:24:37 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Faulty,
I'd say it goes something like this:

People made AI to ASSIST mankind in their work,
Not REPLACE mankind in their work.
There's the difference.
 Narran Park
10:24:24 Sting
I think AI belongs in the same category as "You wont have a calculator with you everywhere you go"
Just give it time.
 Serpents
10:24:20 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I mean near pefect scars me but the hands that don't hand are funny
 Serpents
10:23:38 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone up for an rp pm me
 OCCULTIST
10:23:34 Man Lover
AI being able to create near perfect art actually isn't that great for us lmaooo
 Luna👻
10:23:30 Silver (She/her)
Marsh
I hate AI art! Real artists spend so much time on work a robot does in seconds. I have seen people AI generate art and pass it off as their own
 Serpents
10:23:17 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I mean its fun to mess with Ai Art as its never grasps what I want XD
 technoblade
10:23:16 Lil Techy | Techno
raven

man's is trying to make IRobot come to life
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:23:10 Aurora / Crezzie / L
There are so many good pictures. I Kidd you not. Its an app though, and I'm not here to advertise.
 Faulty Demons
10:22:12 Ollie, Gold
Aurora
Yeah, I agree. There are some things they are good for and they can be really useful for ideas and improving your writing, but it should be a tool, not the entire thing. Like people say sometimes, we want AI to do our chores so we can do art (or anything else), not have AI do art so we can do chores.
It's something like that lol
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:22:10 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Starmutt,
AI art is terrible but yesterday I literally found a great app where AI art is constantly developing, you can train it and it doesn't even do the wrong number of fingers. It evolves so quickly you can't believe it.
 Luna👻
10:22:09 Silver (She/her)
Bleh winter sucks IÂ’m trying to BE train my disorganized team and get a dye (IÂ’m like halfway there sorts) but I didnÂ’t get one Halloween encounter or any prey!
 starmutt
10:22:08 marsh | they/it
unethical ai is a whole thing
 Revelry
10:21:47 Rev
I don't think AI is bad, my partner works/is getting a degree in techonology stuff. He says AI can be a very helpful tool, but it's not infalible, sometime can be really dumb.

art ai bad though
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:20:50 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Faulty,
Depends on which tool you used. I remember one I won't name here, besides I think that's not allowed anyways, but they took that site down later, thank God.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : +5
Arctic Fox : -2
Black Bear : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    250    251    252    253    254   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 3, 2022 03:14 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Louvel (Lou) |M{Pup|Mentions: Illusion and Starless Night
As soon as Louvel heard his hero,Illusion he ran to him and snuggled into his fur. He looked up at Illusion's eyes and wagged his tail slightly. Half happy that Illusion was alive but still scared about the things he saw in the vision. "Illusion, I am so glad you are alive, I fell asleep by Artemis and I had this weird dream about a Forest with a den and tunnels, it looked at the end like the tunnels at the back of my den!" Then the pup stopped and sismographe said "Then I went back with other wolves including this wolf with a dark pelt snd we saw dead wolves..I think they died protecting the tunnels as we fled!" Lou whimpered and shivered. He hoped that Illusion, his hero and the wolf that he looked up at would know what these confusing images were.
Artemis|F|Omega|Mentions:Night, and others
Artemis looked over at Gwendlyin snd then back at Night . "It's nothing, Just some visions about a forest and some wolves, it happened when I had one of the lights attached to me, I became the wolf that was there when it was attacked. Pups died Night! Pups! I knew Jaguars could be cruel but surely there is an unwritten rule for no killing pups." She looked at Night, sadly. She thought of her pups lying silently in their graves, hastily made and probably now under ashes and fallen trees. She looked sharply up again. "It's fine, I shouldn't be so emotional" she added with a tight jaw. She looked at Gwendylon again and smiled at her. She suddenly closed her eyes and saw hunting dogs and two silhouettes and jumped. She smiled as if nothing happened s. She knew wolves and other creatures may think she was crazy. She shook her head, this had been happening since she was a pup and it has worsened. She used to see little glimpses of tunnels and strange unknown wolves but now the glimpses and visions made sense. She looked expressionless at the wolves.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 4, 2022 08:22 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M: Killjoy
Shadow followed the dog as they entered the town. Weaving through the alleyways, the dog came to a stop beside a blue building. "Alha's pack is right down there, tell her Ryder said hello!" The dog said before turning back the way he came. Once he was gone, Shadow sat down, "Well, that was easier than expected. Although, he took us a bit farther into the town then I wanted. I don't know my way out from this far." Shadow said, looking annoyed.

"Well, that's why you have me hm?" A voice made him turn to see a short-haired Australian Shepard. Shadow grinned, panting at her playfully, "Indeed I do. Long time no see Alha." She cocked her head, giving him a mock glare, "Using my name to stay out of trouble again. Naughty naughty." Shadow barked a laugh before saying, "Well, are you going to shoo me off your territory again or do I have to ask?" Alha rolled her eyes before trotting down a road, "I suppose I could show you the way just to get you out of my territory. If you promise to come back that is," she said, throwing the last one over her shoulder. "Who's your friend?" Alha asked as Shadow caught up to her. Shadow looked over at Killjoy, waiting for him to join in on the conversation.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 6, 2022 03:20 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Opal|F|Snowy Owl| mentions: FRost (I think)
Opal looked around, fearful and in pain. The fox was being kind, he was carrying her in his back and she thanked him for that. Opal opened her beak and said in fox "Frost Where are we?" The snowy owl hoped he could understand her. She must of been saying the previous questions in wolf or even in owl. She sneezed and blinked . She readjusted herself so it didn't cause pain.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 6, 2022 09:36 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost
Frost flicked an ear back at Opal, understanding her words no matter what language they were. Something he was glad that mother had taught him. He could understand and speak all languages, aside from human and rabbit of course. Mice and squirrels were odd as well, he would rather eat them then listen to their chatter. She must have asked other questions but he hadn't been paying attention. This was the longest he had been away from Shadow. "We are back in Shadow's territory. I'm headed back to his camp to wait for him. While we are there, we can have Seya or Flame check your tail feathers. If your alright with that of course," Frost said, turning his head slightly to look back at her before pausing at a small stream.

Taking a couple sips, he continued before a white streak appeared beside him. Icicle matched his strides, not even asking about the owl perched on his back. "I've spread the word to most of the prey in the area. And the foxes. I will need your help with the bears in the lower section and the coyotes down in the edges of the town." Icicle said, picking up where they had left off. Frost nodded, his thoughts starting to drift before he hissed as Icicle bit his shoulder. It wasn't deep, more like a nip before she sped up to get in front of him. "He'll be back soon. You know better than to get worried about him. He can take care of himself." Icicle scolded, catching on immediately what he was thinking about. Frost flattened his ears at the scolding, but he knew she was right.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 7, 2022 08:27 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|
Illusion's smile faded as Lou talked. The words haunted him.
"Yeah.... I was just at the tunnels. Can you show me the tunnels behind your den? Please." Illusion was desprate.
|Killjoy|
Killjoy followed Shadow with caution. When another dog came, his fur rasied. He was looking around, glaring, and waiting for something to jump out at them. It would be the place. As they were walking along the dog asked who he was.
"I am Killjoy." He said, with a frown. He was looking around.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 7, 2022 08:38 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M: Killjoy, Alha
Shadow tilted his head back at Killjoy, he was right to be cautious. Alha nodded, turning onto a large road. Staying on the sidewalk, she said, "We will have to go through the market to get to your territory. Act like a dog." She looked at him with her tongue lolling out, "Not that its much of a big deal for you." Shadow rolled his eyes, "Same old same old aren't you?" Alha simply chuckled before picking up her pace as a few humans passed them. They made it to the market which was a bit crowded. "Hmm, its a bit busier than normal. No matter, come on." Alha said before dashing down the isleway, weaving through people. Shadow followed, mingling with the crowd as he followed her.

They came out to the other side before slowing to a walk. Shadow looked back to make sure Killjoy was with them as they headed for the road.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 7, 2022 08:57 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy huffed. Really. More acting? He rolled his tongue out and began panting. He growled at a human who passed, and tried to pet him. When the crouched down, he lunged for their face, teeth bared. When the human screamed, he barked at it until they ran off. He snarled at the people watching before catching up with Shadow and the dog. His face was in a snarl the whole time they were walking. They stopped infront of a store, and Shadow and the dog ran on. He stopped, and looked around in disbelief. He had to go through that?!
"Nope." He said, and sat down. Then when another one tried to grab him. He got up, bit the arm, and ran after them. His muscular legs, and shoulders taking back to Shadow with ease. He was snarling at all of the humans as he passed. He never liked humans. He skidded to a stop next to Shadow, sending dirt all over the new dog. Was it a dog, or was it a wolf? He wasn't sure.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 7, 2022 09:07 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M: Killjoy, Alha
Shadow looked over as Killjoy stopped, sending dirt over Alha. Alha shook off before giving him an annoyed look, "I can tell you don't like humans very much. Don't worry, its not that much farther. Just stop snarling at every one you see if you don't mind? I finally got one out of that." Alha said to Killjoy before looking at Shadow with the last sentence. "For the record, I only bit two people before they decided to come after us. Humans are sensitive." Shadow said, giving a shrug.

Alha rolled her eyes before saying, "Well don't bite anyone here. This is where I leave you. Go straight down the road and cross the highway. Your forest will be on the other side. And for crying out loud, don't get into a fight with Ryker's dogs again would you? They were pissed last time." Alha started back the way she came before nodding to them. "Good luck, doubt you'll need it." Alha howled before turning to lope back into town. "Heh, you need more luck than the both of us," Shadow muttered before walking down the road, keeping to the side. "You good?" He asked Killjoy as they cleared a bunch of humans.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 7, 2022 09:13 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy nodded his thanks to the wolf dog, and followed after Shadow.
"I will be when I bite somthing." Killjoy said jokingly. He was looking around, much happier than he was just minutes ago. He walked next to Shadow in deafing silance.
"So.. who was that dog? Or is it a wolf?" He asked, looking at Shadow out of the corner of his eye. He growled at a twig snapping, but walked on. He was ready to kill anything that stepped into his path.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 7, 2022 09:25 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M: Killjoy
"I will be when I bite somthing." Killjoy said jokingly but it sounded a bit strained. He did however, look a bit happier now. "So.. who was that dog? Or is it a wolf?" Killjoy asked, walking next to him. Shadow looked over at him before saying, "An ally. Alha has been a stray dog since I was a pup. I helped her establish her own pack, getting away from Ryker. Her pack is a straight pass through town if we need to use it. Hence is why I said to go to the town instead of going through the hunting grounds." Shadow stopped talking as the fur on the back of his neck rose. They were now at the highway and he could see the forest but looking over his shoulder, he saw a few dark shadows weaving towards them.

"Looks like your going to get your wish." Shadow growled before pushing Killjoy forward. There was no cars coming so Shadow nudged Killjoy to the center of the highway. There was a stretch of land where the roads split off. Shadow twisted back, standing his ground as the three dogs came out of the alleyways. "Well, if it isn't the wolves. You don't have no place in town." A big dog said, most likely a Great Dane. Two of the dogs were about as big as them, the last one slightly smaller. "Maybe we will take the forest as well." The smaller one said and a bark sounded behind them. Coming out from the forest was four other dogs, including a large rottweiler. "Didn't think you could take us on by yourself Ryker? Tsk Tsk, what a shame." Shadow taunted, sitting down.

"Killjoy, you take the ones coming from town. Do not kill, it will only make war. Just make them run. Use the highway to your advantage and don't get hit." Shadow whispered to Killjoy, his eyes focused on Ryker. "I have an idea though. As soon as you get a few bites in, run straight back at me. I'll run for you and we'll make the dogs crash into each other. Got it?" Shadow whispered as the dogs started to advance.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    250    251    252    253    254   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us