Wolfe
12:16:58 
Sting-
Thank you so much!
 Luna👻
12:16:37 Silver (She/her)
Wolfe
Realm/marketplace/monthly event shop
I get it, I couldnÂ’t find my bones for the first couple months and it wa shard to find XD
 Narran Park
12:16:20 Sting
Wolfe, Itll be under marketplace > Halloween shop
 Reficul
12:15:35 Luke | Hiatus
😅 I forgot my cat was next to me and watched a cat fight video and she got up looking at me so concerned. So I just played a different cat video and she just jumped over me four different times trying to find the cat.
 Wolfe
12:15:21 
Hello all! This may be a silly question, but while IÂ’m exploring I have collected a lot of brains. I have checked my inventory and I do not see them. Where are brains stored?
 Narran Park
12:15:15 Sting
Tell me about your favourite place that you travelled to...
 Continental Wolves
12:12:08 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Its midnight for me e,e
Amor
Work was interesting today, the power went out so I got to run around in the dark with a flash light, I also caught up with some people I knew from highschool which was cool
 MINEOLA
12:09:24 Alfi Darky
ItÂ’s 12 am
Here
 Revelry
12:07:40 Rev
2 am
 Ámor
12:07:29 On haitus
I dont care that i work in the morning
 Ámor
12:07:12 On haitus
Its 1am for me
 Narran Park
12:06:27 Sting
4pm on Tuesday.
Waiting for my workday to be over and for my husband to come home
 Ámor
12:06:24 On haitus
@emmet
How are you?
 Continental Wolves
12:06:18 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Im only 2 paws away from 400 :0
 Continental Wolves
12:05:23 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Heyy Amor^^
 Revelry
12:05:06 Rev
Mag, Tech
It was 2 days worth of a relics, I forgot to sell the ones I got on Sunday 🤣
 Luna👻
12:04:55 Silver (She/her)
Emmet
Ooh congrats, a black phase!
 Magnus Bane
12:04:45 Mag/Maggy
What's even going on in chat lok

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : +5
Red Fox : -4
Snapping Turtle : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    249    250    251    252    253   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadFebruary 28, 2022 10:11 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M: Killjoy
"Where do we go from here?" Killjoy asked and Shadow turned towards him. Oh, of course he wouldn't know this territory. This was the lower-lands, hunting grounds. "We are in human hunting grounds. The forest will go for a bit before its dead land. At least, that's what I call it. It looks like a large clearing with no trees, but it stretches for miles. We're going to have to be quiet. The town is this way, and beyond that, we can check with Seya before returning back to your pack." Shadow said before starting into the forest. No bird calls came from the trees, which always made him cautious. He paused once before loping towards an opening in the forest. It was almost dusk, which was bad for them. Hunters came out at dusk, thinking it was the best time for hunting. They were right, but no one was going to tell them that.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadFebruary 28, 2022 10:41 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy loped after Shadow, looking around at the dark forest. He didn't like how it was. No birds. He shivered, and loped on. What would he do about the leopards? We wasn't sure yet, but he wanted to run plans by his pack, so that they would see if they wanted to help. If not, that would be fine. He knew for sure that Illusion would want to do it. Marbled and Brecken not so much since they had pups now. Fern was too nice, Gold was too old, and Yahtzee was too busy looking after Gold to do much. Gwedolyn he wasn't too sure, nor Artemis. Glaicer maybe, but there was a chance she wouldn't want to. He shook the thoughts away, and looked to the darking sky. He sighed, and wondered how Sky was. Was she doing any better? She must be by now. Killjoy looked where he was going, and tried to see the small trail they were on.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadFebruary 28, 2022 08:45 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow
Shadow got to the edge of the forest before stopping. He shook out his fur before watching the dead land in front of him. Nothing stirred but it didn't mean that nothing was there. Shadow stepped out tentatively before slinking through the short grass. Every few pawsteps, he would pause, his ears rotating to listen for new sounds. He turned to Killjoy, whispering, "If we can get to the town before it gets too dark, we can use the streets to get back to known territory. Come on, we better hurry." Shadow stayed frozen for a moment before darting forward, his pawsteps light and fast as he made his way through the dead land.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 1, 2022 08:44 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy darted next to him, slinking around as well. He was looking around for any living thing. When he didn't find one he looked at the sky. Nothing. He quicked his pawsteps, and rushed on. He was on edge.
|Sky|
Sky heard something heading towards her, and started to run. The grass covered her up, so that the intruders couldn't see her. Sky stopped 50 yards later to sniff the air. Here there was no wolf scent. She trotted on. It wasn't too long later that she found a rabbit, and pounced. They rolled around for a bit, but then she made the killing shot. She trotted on, very happy. She let out a small bark before lurching forwards into a lope.
She had been loping for some time when she stopped. She was really cold, and tired. She lapped at some water in a small stream, and began to dig a den.
It was a while later when she had finished, and she curled up. First though she rolled in deer poo to help hide her scent, and her.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 1, 2022 09:07 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow
Shadow heard pawsteps hurry away but ignored them. It sounded like a rabbit's steps and it was gone by now anyway. Shadow kept on going as they reached a lone tree. Halfway there. Shadow was about to keep going when he heard baying howls. Dogs. Hunting dogs to be exact. "Time to run," he threw over his shoulder at Killjoy before sprinting across the field. The dogs baying got closer which meant they had caught onto their scent. He smelled rabbit nearby, which meant that a small forest oasis was nearby. Not that it would do them any good at this point.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 1, 2022 01:10 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy ran after Shadow. He blinked at the dogs barking. He cursed under his breath, and ran faster.
"Where do we go from here?" He asked, looking at Shadow wide eyed.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 1, 2022 03:27 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Opal | F|Snowy Owl|Mentiosn:Frost
"Frost, where is your Shadow?" She mumbled, she didn't know if it was safe to looks at herself. She looked anyway and saw that she had been bitten. All she could see was red. She squawked in fear and panic as she headed the baying and howling of hunting dogs and snuggled closer to Frost's soft fur.

Artemis|F|Omega|Mentions: Starless Night (for a little bit) Gwendolyn,Glace
Artemis woke panting. She looked around rapidly snd said "I need to get to the others, I will be back Starless" Sue ran to Gwendolyn and said "Where is,Killjoy,Opal,Shadow and Shadow's Fox?" She said looking around to hopefully catch a glimpse of them. Artemis sniffed the ground to know that they went back into the forest.

Louvel (Lou)|M|Pup|Mentions:Starless Night
Lou woke up at the same time as Artemis. He looked at her curiously when she ran out in a panic says it something about meeting other wolves. He looked at Starless Night and said slowly "Starless What were those images about? They were scary." He snuggled into Starless's coat whether he liked it or not. Lou so wanted comfort and Starless was the only one there, He wondered where Illusion was and whimpered. His brain was being bamboozled with many questions and images and words. He couldn't think straight.
Edited:Sorry fell asleep

Edited at March 2, 2022 10:17 AM by Pastry Lord
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 3, 2022 09:18 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|
Illusion looked at Night.
"Well. They aren't coming back for us." Illusion stood up, and shook himself off.
"We should meet them at Shadow's place." He started to walk up the hill. Before he was to go, he had to check on Lou. He walked through the Starless's den, and called out softly "Lou?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 3, 2022 10:02 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M: Illusion, Artemis
Night looked over at Illusion before nodding, "They must have found another way out. We will go to Shadow's camp." Night turned, seeing Artemis rush out of the den and Illusion go in. Night cocked his head before going over to Artemis, "Is everything okay?"

Shadow | M: Killjoy
"Where do we go from here?" Killjoy asked and Shadow looked over his shoulder before pausing. The town was where they had to get to but the dogs were coming from that direction. A plan formed in his mind before he looked back at Killjoy. I'm going to be bombarded with questions later. He thought before saying, "Stay close to me and don't say a word. Don't growl, snarl or whimper. Stand tall like you belong." With that, he turned, making himself go into a relaxed trot towards the dogs. The baying got louder and a moment later, the dogs turned the corner and came to a halt. They've never had to encounter wolves like this before.

The dogs looked even more confused as Shadow panted with a smile on his face, "Well hello there. I'm sorry if we got too close to your territory, but we are simply passing through." One dog, must have been the leader, walked forward, "Why are you being so friendly wolf?" He growled and Shadow cocked his head, "Wolf? You must be mistaken. I am a Black Labrador with a bit of wolfhound in me. Hence my size. Name's Hunter. This is Scout. He's more wolfhound then me." The dogs had been getting antsy but they were starting to relax. The lead one was still looking suspiciously at him, "What are you doing out here then?" Shadow smiled at him dipping his head, "We went hunting and got a bit lost. We're the new dogs in Alha's pack."

The dogs visibly relaxed, the name sparking friendliness. "Oh my, you are a bit lost. Do you need help getting back to them? I know the way and my dogs can continue our patrol." The lead dog said, standing proudly like he just brought down a deer by himself. "That would be great! I'm sure Ahla is worrying about us by now." Shadow said, flicking his ears forward and giving a pointed look at Killjoy to do the same. "Great! Follow me!" The dog said running back towards town. His dogs kept going forward, no longer barking thankfully. Shadow nudged Killjoy before following the lead dog. Go with the flow. We will be out of here before you know it. Shadow thought, hoping Killjoy would stick with it.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 3, 2022 01:48 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy smirked as he watched Shadow. It was a good thing he looked like a dog himself. He trotted out, relaxed.
"I too am sorry."
Soon Killjoy was loping behind the dog. Both him and Shadow made the dog look small. Killjoy was looking around as they ran. He thought he was a white pelt, but he shook it off. They were going too fast to tell.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    249    250    251    252    253   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us