Chatbox
 Ámor
12:21:41 On haitus
@Nux
Nuxx
 Ámor
12:21:20 On haitus
@Emmet
Ooo, i was working during a tornado lock down a few days ago. My coworker got pretty injured so i had to write up an witness report
 Luna👻
12:21:15 Silver (She/her)
Hi Nux!
 Continental Wolves
12:20:11 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
A wild Nux in chat :0
 Narran Park
12:20:02 Sting
Hey NUX!
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:19:51 I eat souls, nom nom
Hey chat.
 Luna👻
12:17:22 Silver (She/her)
Nooo IÂ’m only at 128 brains and winter is not helping me get more e.e
 Wolfe
12:17:17 
Silver-
Yeah I was a bit confused myself lol
 Wolfe
12:16:58 
Sting-
Thank you so much!
 Luna👻
12:16:37 Silver (She/her)
Wolfe
Realm/marketplace/monthly event shop
I get it, I couldnÂ’t find my bones for the first couple months and it wa shard to find XD
 Narran Park
12:16:20 Sting
Wolfe, Itll be under marketplace > Halloween shop
 Reficul
12:15:35 Luke | Hiatus
😅 I forgot my cat was next to me and watched a cat fight video and she got up looking at me so concerned. So I just played a different cat video and she just jumped over me four different times trying to find the cat.
 Wolfe
12:15:21 
Hello all! This may be a silly question, but while IÂ’m exploring I have collected a lot of brains. I have checked my inventory and I do not see them. Where are brains stored?
 Narran Park
12:15:15 Sting
Tell me about your favourite place that you travelled to...
 Continental Wolves
12:12:08 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Its midnight for me e,e
Amor
Work was interesting today, the power went out so I got to run around in the dark with a flash light, I also caught up with some people I knew from highschool which was cool
 MINEOLA
12:09:24 Alfi Darky
ItÂ’s 12 am
Here
 Revelry
12:07:40 Rev
2 am
 Ámor
12:07:29 On haitus
I dont care that i work in the morning
 Ámor
12:07:12 On haitus
Its 1am for me
 Narran Park
12:06:27 Sting
4pm on Tuesday.
Waiting for my workday to be over and for my husband to come home

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : +5
Red Fox : -4
Snapping Turtle : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    248    249    250    251    252   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadFebruary 25, 2022 11:43 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy bolted to the cave. As soon as he was inside, he nose was to the ground, smelling out Shadow. Frost was right. It was small, but tall enough for him to be able to stand, and walk. Soon he picked up the scent, and picked up a small lope, looking like a hound tracking his deer. He felt uneasy in the caves, but it was really not a problem. He was used to feeling uneasy. Soon enough, he had entered a larger part. He winced at a white pelt, and had to look twice. He had to make sure it wasn't Seya. He let out a deep breath when he realized it wasn't. He mumbled a sorry to the dead wolf, and gagged on the smell. As he turned the next corner he spotted Shadow, laying next to a dead wolf. He crept over, and nudged him gently. He jumped back, just incase Shadow wanted to lash at him.
"Shadow." He whispered, " We need to go. Now." He looked at him with worry. Why did Shadow look so simlar to this wolf? Where they related? He caught a small scent of freash air, coming from the back. Then he was a rock wall. If they couldn't come back the way that they came, Killjoy would be able to remove the rocks by digging.
"Shadow. We need to go. NOW." Killjoy was rougher this time, but nonetheless, still gentle about it. He turned his head back towards the way he came, waiting for something bad to happen. It always did.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadFebruary 25, 2022 05:01 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M: Killjoy
Shadow opened an eye as something nudged him before hearing Killjoy, "Shadow, we need to go. Now." Shadow raised his head before watching as Killjoy started towards the rock wall. Yes, his pack had to collapse that tunnel due to the jaguars getting in. They killed one in the process thankfully. "Shadow. We need to go. NOW." Killjoy said more forcefully, looking back the way he had come. Shadow sighed before getting up, the pendant thumping on his chest. It glowed a faint blue before he shook out his pelt. He needed to pick up a couple of things before they left. "Come, there's a back way out. I need to pick up a couple of things anyway." Shadow said quietly, padding back through the tunnel to the large cave.

He heard the jaguars returning but kept continuing at the same pace. "Don't worry about the cats, they wouldn't venture down here quite yet." Shadow said over his shoulder before pausing as they passed a red wolf. He touched his nose to her shoulder, the symbol of respect in all packs, before continuing down one of the opposite tunnels. He paused before jumping up to another opening above the tunnel before making his way through. He came out to a small cave that held several firefly like bugs flying around. He was careful not to touch them, they each carried a different memory.

He pulled out a pack, slipping it on before checking. The tools inside would be noted as strange but to him, they were normal. He pulled out another pack, making sure the herbs was still in there before strapping that one onto his back as well. He blew softly on one of the bugs that was a bit too close to his head. "This way," Shadow said to Killjoy before walking down a stray tunnel. It went down at first but then led up and out into the bright light. They were at the bottom of a ravine. Out of the mists and far away from the den. Shadow let out a howl for Frost who most likely was still being chased by jaguars. Shadow laid down, putting his head in his paws before asking, "Why did you come in after me? I was doing...just fine."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadFebruary 25, 2022 05:05 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Opal|F|Snowy Owl|Mentions:Frost
"Frost you are tired you will easily get caught, time for my part...if I don't come back don't mourn. Tell Artemis that she was a great friend and killjoy as well." Opal said solemnly. With that so Frost couldn't protest, she set off flying low. She caught the jaguar's attention, she swooped down grabbed the cub back again in her talons still making sure it was comfortable. She felt sorrry for the Jaguars, their cub was being taken. She bit her lip and kept going. They grabbed at her tail feathers and tore some off. Now her tail was bleeding. She watched the red drops fall onto their noses. They looked at her in surprise. She had to rest soon, her feathers were matted with twigs and blood. She kept going the cub was heavy. She just hoped it would but the others some time. "DAM!" She yelled. The juvenile had snatched the cub from her talons snd was heading back to the den. She had failed, she trailed them. She squawked her warning that they were coming snd then tumbled back into Frost.

Artemis & Louvel|F&M|Mentions:Starless Nught(Sorry called the healer Starry night XD)
Louvel looked at Artemis and fell asleep by her side. As suddenly as he fell asleep. The two wolves began speaking in unison. "The King Spirit is free, his shadow now must leave...through the tunnels of escape, may our voices guide them through bloodshed and all. The ground ran red once there and therefore their ancestors payed the price too, For too many years has the Forest been doomed. It the shadow who starts anew.
(Hope you enjoyed cringing at my lovely rhyming)

Edited at February 25, 2022 05:41 PM by Pastry Lord
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadFebruary 25, 2022 05:26 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(XD love it actually, Starless is now completely confused xD)
Starless Night | M: Artemis & Louvel
Starless stared bewildered as the two wolves started speaking in riddles. Or was it a prophecy? Starless blinked before starting to pace, what did it mean? Forest. . .maybe the mist covered forest? King Spirit. . .hmm. Starless finally sat down, this confused him much. Hopefully Killjoy got back soon so they could figure this out.

Frost | M: Opal
Frost caught the owl before hearing the distant howl. He set Opal down on his back, muttering a brief, "Hang on," before scampering into the woods. Weaving the trees, he came to a deep ravine before slowly making his way down. He slipped once but quickly recovered, following a small path towards the bottom.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadFebruary 25, 2022 05:38 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Opal|F|Snowy Owl|Mentions:Frost
"Thank you Frost, I barely knoe you and I already like you" She half laughed half winced. Her tail feathers were completely wrecked and had been snagged off her tail leaving half batches. Her stomach was cut with claw marks. Her talons were torn. She looked a mess but she coudant care less. She closed her eyes snd fell into an unconscious daze still breathing a little.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadFebruary 25, 2022 08:41 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy followed Shadow.
"How do you know this place?" He looked around, scanning every part of the caves. He stopped next to Shadow, and looked into the pack.
"What's in there?" He looked confused at the sight of the strange things. He sniffed it, and looked around again.
".... I was doing just.. fine." Shadow said. Killjoy looked him in the eye.
"You were curled up next to a dead wolf! You are not fine. If you want to talk about, go ahead, but if not, I'm not going to push you." Killjoy looked at him sadly. He hoped Shadow was okay. He looked around again, digging his claws into the soft dirt. He noticed a blue glowy thing on Shadow. He frowned as he looked at it, but he couldn't get his eyes away from it. His jaw hung down ever so slightly, almost like he was in a trance. He blinked, and shook his head, and looked away.
"What is that thing?" He was uneasy again. He didn't like it. It was... unnatural. He gulped at the sound of something in the cave behind them, but realized it was just water dripping down. He laid his fur down forcefully. He let out his breath, which he hadn't realized he was holding until now.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadFebruary 25, 2022 09:23 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
"What's in there?" Killjoy asked, looking at the packs. Shadow shrugged, "A few things that I couldn't leave there." Killjoy looked at him before saying, "You were curled up next to a dead wolf! You are not fine. If you want to talk about, go ahead, but if not, I'm not going to push you." Shadow frowned slightly before sighing, "That was my father. If I had known that the pack was having troubles, I would have come back instead of staying away."

"What is that thing?" Killjoy asked, looking uneasy. Shadow looked down at the pendant before putting a paw over it to shield its glow. "It's- or was- the mark of leadership in my pack. I have to rebuild my pack again. Hopefully this will guide me in picking out the wolves to recreate my pack." Shadow said, laying his head down again before closing his eyes. "All those wolves you saw down there. . .that was my family. The white wolf had been my mother. That black wolf was my father. The red one had been my brother. Once we get you and the others to safety, I'm going back for them. They deserve to be buried in the usual place." Shadow said quietly, sadness on his voice.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadFebruary 28, 2022 09:23 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoys heart felt sad for Shadow.
"I'll help you." He said, looking at him sadly. "My biggest regret is not burying my father when he died. Instead I ran off like a coward, and I want to help your family get buryed, maybe it'll help my regret." Killjoy looked deep into Shadows eyes, and had to hold back the urge to reach out and hug him. He knew Shadow wouldn't like it.
His head whipped around at the sound of a large something entering the cave. He looked at Shadow wide eyed, daring himself not to make any noise.
What should I do? Killjoy looked around for an escape. His breathing was getting out of contral as he began to panic, but he calmed himself back down, and looked at Shadow. Killjoy didn't say anything, but hoped Shadow would get them out of there.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadFebruary 28, 2022 09:44 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
"I'll help you. My biggest regret is not burying my father when he died. Instead I ran off like a coward, and I want to help your family get buried, maybe it'll help my regret." Killjoy said, looking at him. Shadow blinked gratefully at the wolf before hearing the sound as well. Alright, jaguars were following their scent. Shadow flattened his ears before cocking his head. Hmm. . .Shadow turned to Killjoy. "Either stay here where its safe or stay close to me and don't stray. I have an idea." He said before running back into the cave. The noise got louder and Shadow turned a corner to see the two adults coming up the tunnel. They roared as they saw him but he turned down a different tunnel. The smell of death made him gag but he kept going, even as it grew stronger.

He got to a small cave before turning and jumping into a small tunnel above the one that the jaguars would come out of. He didn't dare look at the back of the cave. He knew what was there. His brother lay dead overtop a dead jaguar. The black ones had been the first ones to attack the caves, making them the first to die. The two jaguars prowled out into the cave, making growling sounds which made him believe they were gagging too. Shadow prepped himself before leaping down scouring his claws down the tunnel. Making enough time for two wolves to get by, he darted back into the tunnel, trapping the jaguars in the cave. If they were smart enough, they would take a different tunnel to get out but that would take too long to catch up to them. They would be long gone.

Shadow returned back to the cave before leading the way down a hidden tunnel in the back. Left. Right. Right. Straight. The directions came with ease before sunlight filtered in. He stepped out into the forest, now at the bottom of the mountain. Going forward, he started back towards his camp, looking over his shoulder to make sure Killjoy was still wiith him.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadFebruary 28, 2022 10:05 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy
Killjoy stuck to Shadow like glue. His head was spinning from all of the turns they did. Soon enough though they stepped out. Kill joy was so happy to see sunlight.
"Where do we go from here?" He asked, looking arounding, trying to map out where he could be. His brain must have been functioning right, but he had a dumb look on his face, as he thought.
|Sky|
Sky stood up, and walked outside. She was smelling the air when she heard a faint sound behind her. She turned and walked towards it. The farther away from camp she went, the loud it became. She was tired of laying down all day. What was the weird scent? It was an animal, but it smelled weird. Her paws hit something solid. She wasn't sure how long she was walking, or how far she'd gone. She bent down to sniff it, when she heard a huge roar. She yelped, and jumped back, off of the solid thing. She wasn't sure where it was coming from, what way she should go, or what way back to the camp. Then she felt a rush of cold air as something passed her.
Sky screamed in fright. She had never felt that before. Once the sound died down, she crossed the warm solid thing. It was so smooth under her paws. She stopped, and sniffed the air again. The she heard it. A dog barking. She growled as it's pawsteps come closer.
"Where are you going kid?" It asked, in a mangled voice." Sky growled. She could sense it's muscles bunched together, like it was going to attack her. She growled, and ducked right as it leaped for her. She then stood, up, and reared. Her paws manged to get in the face as she lunged for the neck. She felt blood pouring out it. Just like her mother had taught her. The dog screamed, and then went limp.
Sky sat down, processing what just happened. She was shaking, but wasn't scared. Would her mother be proud of her? Most likely not. Sky stood up, and walked on. She had caught a small bird, and ate it, before stumbling into a puddle. She heard the a crows caw above her, and she ran to keep up with it. Was this what is was like to be a loner? Free?
No. She thought. She wasn't free. She couldn't see her freedom, and plus she was a pack wolf... or so she thought. She knew she was useless to the packs. She couldn't do much, she didn't even know what the looked like!
She sensed a tree to her left, so she went right. She did this to get around the forest, and soon she was out of breath, but still running to keep up with the crow. When she felt the deep dead grass of the flat lands she heard the crows wings change. He had stopped on a tree. She skidded to a stop next to the tree. She didn't realize it, but she was standing next to the only tree for miles, and miles around.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    248    249    250    251    252   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us