Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Eternity
02:27:05 ET
3D + Photobashing is going to be the DEATH of me I swear
-Click-
 limbo
02:26:27 ZD
tried to explain to my dog that it's raining and she hates rain, but she insisted on going out anyway. now she's looking at me like i betrayed her >>
 Hallow's Eve
02:26:16 Hallow, Eve
You guys want to see my spectre customs?
 kycantina
02:26:14 ky but it's spooky
Blood, ooh pretty! I have a similar one waiting for the event too :))
 Alexander Lightwood
02:25:40 Alec
I'm gonna try to make a truly ugly custom design
 BloodWeb
02:25:32 Blood/Nicole
Can't wait for the event so I can use this custom
-WP Click-
 BraveHeart
02:25:16 
Spooky - uggy moldy banana XD
 Alexander Lightwood
02:24:44 Alec
and high talent forgot that
 SpookyPaws
02:24:29 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
-WP Click-
we all know he's uggy, but we can pretend he's not xD
 Alexander Lightwood
02:23:59 Alec
I just need 32 apples and specter dye and a good g1 male hw boost or defect to customize
 Angry Cupcake
02:23:01 
If you'd like to RP, pm me please!
 BraveHeart
02:22:57 
Overheating is a pain 😭

Alec - dude heÂ’s amazing
 Alexander Lightwood
02:17:43 Alec
-WP Click-

anyways this is the custom design

XD
 Alexander Lightwood
02:17:23 Alec
I broke the chat box
 Hallow's Eve
02:17:08 Hallow, Eve
Oh the stretch
 Alexander Lightwood
02:17:03 Alec
oh gods what did I do
 Alexander Lightwood
02:16:55 Alec
oops sorry
 Midnight Moon Pack
02:16:35 PointyGardener(PG)
This is new information to me
 Anomaly
02:16:28 Kirk | Krik
Star
I dont know if any will work hahah
 limbo
02:16:01 ZD
Midnight,
It does, but event enemies can stack on top of the 6, to make 7. in that case, it was a gwyn lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +5
Komodo Dragon : +5
Brown Bear : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    151    152    153    154    155   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 3, 2021 09:57 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Artemis
Artemis gained her step and kept going she knew this could be the end of her life but she didn't care . Soon the boulders were cleared but they kept going so she ran up the hill to see if it would tire them.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 3, 2021 10:03 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean
Lean looked up at the trees seeing a fox curled she let out a little bark to see if it was Frost.She stuck her nose back into the bag and pulled out a Carnelian Quartz for Frost sitting itnext to her she pulled out a Amethyst for herself she smiled at the pups and then at Icicle "You turn be careful tho try to match them together and they are the ones with a string going through them you can mix and match with what ever quartz you want good luck." she picked up the Amethyst and laid down to see what quartz would go to wich pup.
(good luck Fangs.)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 3, 2021 10:08 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost
The female ran up the hill, the boars after her. A bark told him that Lean was close by. He let out three yips, the code that they had made for "Stay back." Turning back towards the female, he let out a cackle before lowering his head. Once the female was under his branch, he pulled a rope and she got pulled into the tree. "Hello there." He yipped to her, his paws crossed. Now that she was in the tree, he could see the boars stomping underneath the branch. Black fur wrestled one down, killing it instantly. The three other boars started for him and he started as a slow trot into the forest away from the packs to make sure they followed him. Frost watched as they all disappeared before snapping another rope. The female that had been in the tree tumbled down, landing on moss below.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 3, 2021 10:18 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Hehe thanks xD)
Icicle
"Hehe, okay let's see here then. Pups come here!" She yipped to the pups before going through the bag. "Pine, this is yours." She said pulling out a Aventurine Quartz. "Maple, yours." Icicle pulled out a Tiger's Eye quartz. "And last but not least, Oak yours." Icicle pulled out the Onyx Quartz. She giggled, "And they match your names in a way."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 3, 2021 10:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Maple
Maple watched the fox give her the quartz and smiled she jumped in the air and twisted,She walked up to the fox and pushed noses "Thanks!!!" her voice cheerful.
Oak
Oak looked at his quartz his usually stubborn looking face now cheerful and happy.He looked at Pine who was still confused on how he earned a quartz.Oak smiled at his Onyx Quartz he to pushed noses with Icicle.
Pine
Pine looked at his goldish colored quartz his face showing confusion as he did not know why he did earn a quartz.He looked at Maple her greenish colored quartz bounceing as she walked around.He smiled at Oak who was happy and how he knew what he earned his for but Why did I earn a quartz he still thought he knew Oak's was most likely his bravery and Maples well her smartness and charisma.He looked at the fox and cocked his head a little "Why did I get a quartz?" he asked his voice filled with curious and many other things.
(Sorry some are so short.)(Pine is always the quaetioning one.XD)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 3, 2021 10:39 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle
Icicle yipped before licking Maple's and Oak's nose before turning at Pine's question. "The aventurine quartz is a symbol of growth and creation, also for curiousity. You seem to have a lot of curiousity and curiousity can lead to knowledge. Knowledge to Wisdom, and Wisdom is helpful to leaders." Icicle said, he tone sounding serious for a couple seconds. After a moment of being serious, she panted happily before curling up into a ball. "Maybe I shouldn't have stopped studying rocks back when I was a kit." She giggled watching them.
(XD, the more questions, the more confusing answers he will get from Icicle lol)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 3, 2021 11:12 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pine
Pine looked at Icicle and nodded his head he decided to go to the little flower patch and lay there.He watched the pack he smiled at his little family but loved being here.He looked up at the sky he watched the clouds move and he swayed his body as the wind moved the flowers.
(UHHHHHHHHHHH SHORT!)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 3, 2021 11:26 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle
Icicle watched him before rolling her ruby quartz around. She loved the little pack and hoped that they would stay. She knew that Shadow would be back soon and they would all move to the new den. Away from bear territory. Her sudden thought jolted her out of happy land. They hadn't heard from the bears since Shadow and Frost dumped boulders on the one near the big pack and the bear camp. Probably should check it out. She thought before threading a small piece of rope through her jewel and putting it on. It didn't even jingle when she moved, a plus on her side. Getting up, she bounded up a tree before starting towards the ridge.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 3, 2021 11:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pine
Pine watched the fox leave and he sighed "There goes three." his voice sad and very low.He put his head under his paws and acted as if he was hideing from something.He looked around before sneeking past Lemon,Flame and his mother he ran behind a little tree and walked on he knew it would bother his mother and his father if he went but, he wanted to find his father and bring him back to the pack...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 3, 2021 11:42 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow
Shadow ran through the trees panting slightly. The things I do for a pack that isn't mine. He thought looking over his shoulder at the boars chasing him. The female could have just asked the rest of the pack to help then to stir up boars. Boars for goodness sake! Shaking his head, he weaved the trees before snapping a rope as he passed. Squeals behind him told him that the glass shards had hit home. Turning sharply, he startled them and managed to break ones leg before one crashed into him.

Rolling with the impact, he got to his feet jumping over the boar that was about to crash into him. Running deeper into the woods, he found himself at the side of the highway. Scrap. He thought, hearing the boars behind him. He waited before jumping out after a car went by. Making it safely to the middle section, he watched as the boars didn't look but instead charged into the center. One got hit but the other had almost made it to him. He huffed annoyed before suddenly jumping into the middle of the street beelining it back towards the forest, jumping over the boar. It switched directions almost getting hit by a car before Shadow suddenly skidded to a halt. The car zoomed past him before Shadow continued back into the forest with the boar still close behind.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    151    152    153    154    155   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us