thoughts on my new palette?
 Spookybeast
12:06:38 Will
@Salem

ToT
Pizza is... acceptable
 Jack-A-Boo
12:02:01 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
just caught a shiny seedot on pokemon go and didn't know till I tried to transfer it to the professor XD
 Serpents
12:01:15 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
Im bored well time to explore and stuff
 Salem
12:00:42 
Alrighty, I'ma go make myself be productive... maybe <3
 BraveHeart
11:57:44 
Salem thatÂ’s me with this game, IÂ’m supposed to be cleaning at work and IÂ’m just on here
 Salem
11:57:08 
Someone tell me to stop listening to music, I have stuff to do T^T
 Revelry
11:57:06 Rev
Boo
either way, stalking. Lots of girls that would love breeding to him
 Salem
11:55:54 
Will
Uh, no but we have uh... pizza? ^^"
It doesn't require big or many responses if that's whatcha worried about somewhat
 Spookybeast
11:54:59 Will
@Salem

Will it help me pass physics?
Because I'm drowning
 BraveHeart
11:53:45 
Rev, no literally :3
IÂ’m so adding more too him too
 icemoons
11:53:09 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
boo

sure
 Revelry
11:53:05 Rev
Brave, gear makes everythink better
 Jack-A-Boo
11:52:56 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
PvP anyone?
 Boo
11:52:49 Chrissy
rev,
may have to do that! he'd be a great custom base.
 BraveHeart
11:51:46 
-WP Click-

I added gear to him and I just find him amazing now
 Salem
11:51:45 
Will
I'm debating joining yours, but it'll take an attention span so I'll have to do it later </3
We have ghosts AND demons, Wilver D: What more could you want?
 Purgatory
11:50:52 Purge/Purse/Pug
Any gear ideas for her? Looking for a dark magic theme
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +1
Coyote : +1
Black Bear : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    150    151    152    153    154   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 3, 2021 09:01 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(XD I know, the others are going slowly for some unknown reason.)
Flame
"Have watched us before?" Maple asked and Flame shook her head. "First time for you pups. Although, it's more of listening to you nowadays." Flame said, flicking her ears at the pups.
(Grrr short -.-)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 3, 2021 09:11 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Maple
Maple looked at Flame she cocked her head, she looked at her uncle then at Flame.She pushed noses with Flame and curled into a ball next to her "Aunt Flame is it ok if I take a nap next to you?"she asked before closeing her eyes.She pictured the pack running the feilds and at the stream planting flowers, she breathed slowly and freely she felt as if she was in a flower patch.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 3, 2021 09:21 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
"Of course young one." Flame said, wrapping her tail around Maple. Laying her head next to the pup's, she closed her own eyes, wondering what the pups would look like. She breathed a sigh as she pictured Shadow and Lean next to each other before picturing the pups in a bundle together.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 3, 2021 09:24 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle
Icicle yawned, stretching before looking around. Oops, I'm still in the den. She thought before going to the small stream for a drink. Her vines hung from the ceiling and the little fox sighed happily before going down the tunnel. Coming out the end, she yipped a couple times before catching onto Lean's scent. Following it, she found Lean and jumped on her back, "Whatcha doing?" She asked.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 3, 2021 09:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean
Lean shifted her weight feeling the fox "I am going for a walk would you like to join?"she asked still walking straight forward."I think that it should be around here some where." her face filled with focus as she sniffed around her face lit up as she bagan to dig."Here it is!" her voice cheerful as she pulled out a little sack sticking her nose in it she pulled out a little rose quartz "Here you are." she handed the quartz to Icicle, she picked up the bag carefully and walked back towards the pack the sack swinging her her mouth as she trotted back to the pack.

Edited at May 3, 2021 09:36 AM by Try us
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 3, 2021 09:42 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle
"Sure." Icicle said before Lean began to dig. Jumping off her back, she cocked her head watching her. Lean pulled out a bag before giving her a rose quartz. Icicle looked at it awed and simply blinked at it before seeing Lean go back towards the small pack. Picking the jewel up carefully, Icicle bounded after her. "It's so shiny. ." Was all Icicle could mumble around it.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 3, 2021 09:45 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Artemis
Artemis ran from 4 boars,occasionally dodging the male's tusks. She ran until she got to the hill,she looked up to see a fox. That was a mistake she thought as she slipped in the first Boulder.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 3, 2021 09:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean
Lean watched the fox and smiled "It is shiny but it is for you and Frost has one where ever he is." she shook her head and sighed seeing the pack she smiled and lopped to them she sat the bag down and looked at the pups,Lemon,and Flame she dug her nose back into the bag and pulled out a Jasper stone she put it next to Flame, She pulled out a regular quartz and gave ot to her brother, she looked at Icicle "Where is Frost?" she asked the fox before looking to her right.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 3, 2021 09:52 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost
Frost sneezed, licking his jaws. He could hear something stampeding close by. He knew Icicle was nowhere close by so it couldn't be her doing tricks. Getting up, he shook off before trotting towards the sound. Getting to the top of the hill, he looked down to see a female running from at least four boars. "Aye yai yai. When will the wolves learn?" Frost muttered to himself before jumping into a tree. "Sure they will push the boulders out of the way. .if your going that way, but they will keep on coming or crush you with the boulders." He muttered to himself before curling up on a branch to watch.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 3, 2021 09:54 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle
Icicle set the quartz down before putting her paws on it. "Most likely getting in trouble or with Shadow." Flame had moved her head before asking, "What is that?" Icicle watched her for a moment before realizing that she was fully blind. "Jasper Quartz. To match your fur." Icicle said before turning to Lean. "Just listen for some yelping or crashing sounds and ye will find Frost." She said, rolling her jewel in her paws.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    150    151    152    153    154   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us