thoughts on my new palette?
 Spookybeast
12:06:38 Will
@Salem

ToT
Pizza is... acceptable
 Jack-A-Boo
12:02:01 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
just caught a shiny seedot on pokemon go and didn't know till I tried to transfer it to the professor XD
 Serpents
12:01:15 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
Im bored well time to explore and stuff
 Salem
12:00:42 
Alrighty, I'ma go make myself be productive... maybe <3
 BraveHeart
11:57:44 
Salem thatÂ’s me with this game, IÂ’m supposed to be cleaning at work and IÂ’m just on here
 Salem
11:57:08 
Someone tell me to stop listening to music, I have stuff to do T^T
 Revelry
11:57:06 Rev
Boo
either way, stalking. Lots of girls that would love breeding to him
 Salem
11:55:54 
Will
Uh, no but we have uh... pizza? ^^"
It doesn't require big or many responses if that's whatcha worried about somewhat
 Spookybeast
11:54:59 Will
@Salem

Will it help me pass physics?
Because I'm drowning
 BraveHeart
11:53:45 
Rev, no literally :3
IÂ’m so adding more too him too
 icemoons
11:53:09 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
boo

sure
 Revelry
11:53:05 Rev
Brave, gear makes everythink better
 Jack-A-Boo
11:52:56 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
PvP anyone?
 Boo
11:52:49 Chrissy
rev,
may have to do that! he'd be a great custom base.
 BraveHeart
11:51:46 
-WP Click-

I added gear to him and I just find him amazing now
 Salem
11:51:45 
Will
I'm debating joining yours, but it'll take an attention span so I'll have to do it later </3
We have ghosts AND demons, Wilver D: What more could you want?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +1
Coyote : +1
Black Bear : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    149    150    151    152    153   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 29, 2021 10:05 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Maple
Maple looked up at Flame "I had a grandfather?"she asked cocking her head then smiled "I would love to hear a story about him!"she yipped she looked around for Icicle, "Where is Icicle?"she asked looking around "I want her to hear the story also."her voice easy."Wait she can stay in the trees if she wants I really want to hear the story."she touched noses with Flame as if a sign of start it please.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 29, 2021 10:39 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame chuckles before curling her tail to her side. "Alright, I will tell you about mine and Shadow's father Fire Shadow. When I was young, I didn't know my father until one day when me and my mom were captured by the humans. I had a sack over my head, unable to see anything. I heard a shot. Then a yelp from my mother, who got shot. Silence." She paused dramatically before continuing, "Then I heard the humans scream. And footsteps retreating. Then, the cage opened and the sack was taken off my head."

"There stood my father, his black fur shining out with his amber eyes. He told me, 'Come, let's get away from these humans.' " She said in a gruff voice that sounded somewhat like how she remembered him. "We ran back to the forest where he taught me to hunt and fight. I was 6 then. A bear attack came soon after and Fire Shadow's dying words were, 'You have a brother, go to him. Protect him.' "

She paused before finishing, "I buried him before going to look for my brother. I didn't find him. Humans found me first. I was taken away to this place where humans look at animals in cages. 6 years I was in there before my new pack got free. And now, I finally found my little brother." She looked down at Maple before asking playfully, "Questions?"

Edited at April 29, 2021 10:40 AM by Fangsoffire
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 29, 2021 01:31 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Artemis
"I dont know you can help aggravate the boar or go warn the pack to stay away from the edge of the Forest. You do whatever you what to..." She looked at the wolf expecting her to be cross for she had been ordered around by a former lone Wolf. She looked down at her stomach then gazed her beautiful blue eyes in hope at Gwendolyn.

Edited at April 29, 2021 01:36 PM by Deadlywolf
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 29, 2021 02:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Maple
Maple looked at Flame "No questions but my father is your little brother?" she asked cocking her head Oak had came up and listened to the story also.She looked t Oak and pounced on him makeing him let out a little yelp "Hay got you." she stuck out her tongue and turned back to Flame.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 29, 2021 02:21 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame nodded to Maple, "Yes, your father is my little brother. I am now 12 years of age in human years." She watched as she tackled Oak who had come up to listen and chuckled.
(oof short~)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 2, 2021 11:35 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gwendolyn-omega-M:Artemis
Gwendolyn blinked slightly but wasn't cross with Artemis. She tilted her head slightly. "Would you like to aggrevate the boars? If so I don't mind letting out a warning howl to make sure the pack stays away but incase something goes wrong I want to be nearby to help you."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 3, 2021 04:39 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award

Blackwidow said:
Gwendolyn-omega-M:Artemis
Gwendolyn blinked slightly but wasn't cross with Artemis. She tilted her head slightly. "Would you like to aggrevate the boars? If so I don't mind letting out a warning howl to make sure the pack stays away but incase something goes wrong I want to be nearby to help you."

Artemis
She nodded "I will aggravate the boars,please may you warn the pack and stay hidden just in case you need to rush in to help me"
With that she bowed to Gwendolyn and trotted off to find the boars. Artemis put her nose down and started tracking the boars scent,she found a gathering of 4 boars.. Risky but I will have to do it The 3rd boar was a baby so Artemis knew what to do. She slunk into the shadows and spooked the baby. Instantly the parents were aggravated and charged at Artemis. She breathed in a breath of fresh air before charging away to the rocks.
Louvel (awaiting someone's response on p150 from Ash)

Edited at May 3, 2021 04:41 AM by Deadlywolf
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 3, 2021 08:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Maple
Maple looked at Flame and smiled, she cocked her head a little "Have you ever had pups or took care of any..." she was cut off when her brother came back to get revenge.Maple snapped at his ear then got a hold of it pulling him to the ground.She looked at Flame "He will learn when he learns."her eyes rolled.
(Off short...)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 3, 2021 08:49 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
"Have you ever had pups or took care of any. . ." Maple started cocking her head before Oak came back. Maple snapped at him playing with him for a moment, "He will learn when he learns." The pup said, annoyed. Flame chuckled, the pup sounded older than a pup usually was. Females are always smarter than the males. She thought before responding, "No I have never had pups of my own, but I have been a pup sitter many a time."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMay 3, 2021 08:54 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Maple
Maple looked at Flame "Have watched us before?" she asked looked at the female.She looked at Oak who was holding his ear with one of his paws she stuck her tongue out at him then looked back at Flame her eyes showing a little bit of tiredness.
(UHhhh short.)(Also Maple and her siblings are a year old they grow up so fast but before their image changes,I want to wait for Shadow to come back but who knows how long that will be...)

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    149    150    151    152    153   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us