>:0
 Salem
10:14:07 
-WP Click-
 Spookybeast
10:13:41 Will
Hmmm to publish rp sign ups
Or not publish >->

I should probably finish homework first...
 teddy
10:07:19 its yellow
boo
castration will go fine! Just a quick snip lol
 Boo
10:06:24 Chrissy
teddy,
thank you! castration. i've only ever had cats go through the procedure before.
 teddy
10:04:38 its yellow
boo
i hope all goes well! Castration or spay?
 Boo
10:03:35 Chrissy
my pup went in to be fixed this morning. i'm a bit nervous over it.
 BuggyOs
10:02:23 boobug
teddy happens to the best of us XD
 teddy
10:02:04 its yellow
how do they have 6 health oml
 teddy
10:01:54 its yellow
Omg hahahaha
 BuggyOs
10:01:27 boobug
Teddy
you're looking at health lol
 teddy
10:01:22 its yellow
buggy, no check sweetmeat and armery
 teddy
10:01:04 its yellow
now they show up but only with 6 hunger! so weird
 BuggyOs
10:00:56 boobug
Teddy all your wolves have full hunger?
 teddy
10:00:45 its yellow
buggy, yes
 BuggyOs
10:00:23 boobug
Teddy
did you check the little box?
 BraveHeart
09:58:58 
Ace - I love it!
HowÂ’d you get the divider to show up? :) I struggle now to get links to work
 teddy
09:58:51 its yellow
Ugh theres a bug, i cant seem to get my wolf to eat!
tried feed all explore wolves, feed all wolves, and giving her snacks.
 Dark sky
09:56:30 Sky but spooky - she
-WP Click-

currently looking for a new alpha male, since tech hasn't been online for a big while. :"(

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Jaguar : +2
Green Python : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    148    149    150    151    152   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 28, 2021 09:54 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Louvel
Louvel looked at Ash and replied " No mother I was just protecting Illusion from the bear when it came to the pack clearing for some reason and then I protect Illusion when the pack was about to throw him out." Then he added "Where where you when the bear attacked and where were you when the pack had a meeting? I was scared I called for you and you didnt show or even call where where you?" He stood defensive but small at his mother,Ash.
Artemis
Artemis nodded at Fern then stopped eating then slammed her shoulder at a boulder. Her shoulder crackled but the Boulder moved revealing the back of the bear, Artemis suddenly has an idea I can aggravate a boar and get it to follow me here and it will move the boulders out of the way if it's path So she asked the wolves "Are there any boats around here? If so I have a plan.." Her eyes looked at the wolves whilst standing on a Boulder.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 28, 2021 10:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Calli-M: ash, louvel
Calli pricked up her ear and looked through the fur on her tail she looked at her brother and stuck her tongue out and tilted her head in a curious way. she stood up and copied her brother's position standing next to him and faced her mother
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 28, 2021 03:22 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gwendolym-omega-M: Fern and Artemis
Gwendolyn watched Artemis shove a boulder out of the way hearing the crack of her shoulder. "Are there any boars around" She heard Artemis ask and thought a moment. "I thought I smelt some off that way a little ways." She pointed with her nose in east of the spot they were at. "Whats your plan? I would like to help."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 29, 2021 01:55 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Artemis
"The plan I had was that Some wolves or just me aggravate the boar and then come here and lead the boar across the rocks where it will naturally push the boulders out of its path. I have done it once......And it worked" She replied to Gwendolyn then she thought The time it worked was when I did the to recover my family's bodies She looked at Gwendyloyn
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 29, 2021 02:07 AM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gwendolyn- omega- M:Artemis
Gwendolyn nodded looking to Artemis as her tail wagged. "Alright I would love to help with that but with you expecting I will aggrivate the boar."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 29, 2021 08:25 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost
Frost bounded through the trees, flicking his ears. He could hear voices close by. Stopping in one tree, he saw three wolves by the dead bear. The boulders that had killed it looked especially polished. As they should be. Frost thought before letting out a cackle. Going through the trees again, he came to the clearing where he spotted Shadow. Jumping down, he curled up onto Shadow's back as the wolf got up. "I got bored." Frost said and Shadow chuckled.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 29, 2021 08:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Maple
Maple looked at her brothers then at her mother, "Mom where is dad?"she asked her first words spoke now.She looked at Pine who was tackleing oak to the ground and biting his ear.She rolled her eyes and walked to Flame she circled the ground and laid down next to her, "Ms.Flame" she paused "Do you know who I am?"her eyes sparkleing at the elder her little stump of a tail was waging.
~~
Lean
Lean looked at Maple her mouth half open suprised she could speak so well."Your father is up there he will come back."her voice assureing.Yet I still have a feeling of him disappearing. she thought to herself she sighed and shook her head from the thought.She looked at Maple with Flame and smiled she knew Flame would know who she was, she decided to go for a walk.
~~
Whistle
Whistle watched the pack from afar down wind so they could not catch his sent.He saw Lean leave and decided to go up towards the mountains,he passed the three wolves then saw Shadow he slunk down to his stomach and creeped on past him.He ran into a female wolf greyish and brindled.
~~
Winestone
Winestone looked at the male and shook her head "And at what time of this hour did they tell you to come around and start bumping into people?"she asked cocking her head.She looked at Whiskey a few feet away, she looked back at Whistle and sighed "You should leave." she got up and walked to Whiskey.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 29, 2021 09:00 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame looked down at the young pup before panting happily, "Little Maple, of course I know who you are young one. I am your aunt after all." She laid down, hearing the two male pups playing and tackling each other. "Would you like to hear a story, Ms. Maple?" She said playfully.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 29, 2021 09:03 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Maple
Maple looked at Flame a smile apearing on her face.She jumped up into the air and landed but fell shortly after, "I would love to hear a stroty can I?" she asked laying back down and crawling towards Flame.She laid waiting for a response and very excited to hear a story what will it be about? she thought.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 29, 2021 09:14 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame chuckled before saying, "Of course. Hmm now, which one should I start with." She pretended to be deep in thought before a smile came on her face. "Would you like to hear about your grandfather?"

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    148    149    150    151    152   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us