Retire
 Biochemical
08:10:20 Toxic,Waste, (he,him
-WP Click-

keep or retire?
 Revelry
08:09:30 Rev
Apothecary
My problem is Jasmines and dyes I'll never use, but keep telling myself I MUST hoard in case I change my mind on the future.
 Apothecary
08:07:33 Medicinally Autistic
I only have 28 blue jay feathers now, normally I have like 76
 Revelry
08:05:20 Rev
Apothecary
I kindred hoarder spirit then.
 Apothecary
08:01:12 Medicinally Autistic
@revelry

I have like 150, i still run out of space.
 Saint
07:59:37 
-WP Click-
um ew?
 Revelry
07:58:29 Rev
I want to buy more inventory slots because I'm running out of space, but I have a feeling that even with more 100 slots I'll still run out of space.
 limbo
07:57:36 ZD
It's a pillow now, i definitely cant take it anymore haha

-Click-
 Apothecary
07:57:03 Medicinally Autistic
My queen that doesn't throw up because she eats too fast.
 Apothecary
07:56:47 Medicinally Autistic
She's my little crackhead 😍 my zoomie queen 😍 the terror under my bed.
 BooJake
07:56:37 Don't call me BJ.
@Limbo
Looks like you can't use it anymore
 Apothecary
07:56:15 Medicinally Autistic
@boo

Literally the cutest lil muffin.
 limbo
07:53:54 ZD
looked for my hoodie only to find my dog stole it and is using it as a blanket LOL
 Boo
07:52:49 Chrissy
tay,
she's so pretty, i'd die for her.
 Rising Ashes
07:52:13 Ash
Any name ideas for him?
-WP Click-
 Darkside
07:50:47 
Maybe Catnip
 Apothecary
07:48:58 Medicinally Autistic
-Click-
 Apothecary
07:47:40 Medicinally Autistic
@distant

Make my kitten!
07:46:44 Asmodeus (he/they)
-WP Click-

name ideas for her?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +5
Wolverine : +1
Cheetah : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    146    147    148    149    150   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 25, 2021 04:24 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Artemis (sneaking on)
Artemis ignored everyone and stiffened up and stood to her full height. Her eyes glaring at Shadow fiercely, she growled "So what are you doing her trickster sea slug". Her hackles raised and her claws were out and ready to attack.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 25, 2021 06:55 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gwendolyn-omega-m:Artemis
Gwendolyn nudged Artemis standing in front of her. "Artemis no leave him be our elder went to live with him he's her brother it's not wise to pick a fight."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 25, 2021 07:43 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Artemis
Artemis Looked at Gwendolyn and sighed and relaxed then glared at Shadow "I will be keeping a hawk's eye on you sea slug one falls move and your blood will stain my fur" she growled and slinks away. Artemis didnt turn her back on Shadow but kept an eye on Shadow near Ash's den.
Louvel
Louvel watched the chaos that we called home. He watched Artemis very closely and Shadow very closely so he noticed that the they might know each other from somewhere. He watched the chaos and then trotted off to his mother's den. "Mother?!" He called as he stepped into the den.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 25, 2021 09:15 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow
"I will be keeping a hawk's eye on you sea slug one falls move and your blood will stain my fur." The female growled slinking off. Shadow watched for a moment before letting out a rumbling laugh, "You can try, mousebrain. I don't need foxes to do a wolf's job." He slid an eye over to her before stretching, "Night, don't be so tense. There wouldn't be much of a fight." Night glared at him, "That's what I'm worried about. Stop starting fights." Shadow gave him a I didn't start it, try the other look before laying down, his ears flicking back.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 25, 2021 10:16 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gwendolyn-Omega-M:Artemis, Shadow
Gwendolyn sighed softly relaxing a little when Artemis backed down and nodded to Shadow and Night and followed after Artemis back towards the pack. "If you like I can help you dig out some of the bear so we can share it." She said to Artemis as she followed.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 27, 2021 09:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean
Lean let out a little howl to where almost no one could hear.She watched her surroundings then smiled her head was swarming as if it had been hit.She looked around seeing Flame then her brother she looked down at the pups and shook her head they were tired just like her she turned her head left then right looking for Icicle not seeing her she trotted towards the hole Shadow had brought her to and showed her the den,she went in and turn after turn after turn came out of the hole to the den looking around.She did not see icicle going back into the hole and again turn after turn after turn she reached the other side.She looked around and sank her head towards the ground and sniffed the earth under her and smelled a sent of many things flowers,trees,and the water from the stream and rain.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 27, 2021 09:16 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle
Icicle trotted over to a small tree where she climbed up to a small net. Pulling her new toy out, she dropped it out of the tree before dragging it towards the hole. Going inside, she made sure she was going to the right turns before making it to the cave. The toy that she had, definitely not a pup toy, was a long stick like thing but it would work. On the tip of it was a rock that left stuff. (Chalk ;3) She pushed it up to the top of the entrance way before making a semi line. Pulling it away, she did the same to one other before dragging the chalk into the backway in.

Marking each turn to the outside, she came out in a cave somewhere near the pack on the other side of the stream. Pulling the stick into the bushes, she trotted back inside to make sure the marks wouldn't fade off. Very useful for a fox. Make sure we don't get lost. She thought to herself, following the marks. She knew most of the tunnels under here but others didn't. Well except for Frost, Shadow only knew the exits. Shrugging, she got back to the main cave and yawned. Licking her jaws, she curled into a ball to fall asleep.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 27, 2021 09:23 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Artemis
After she saw a pup go into the den she was by she watched the wolves talking. She knew him from somewhere and knew his name..... how? She had no clue... she slinked off to the bear and pushed a small Boulder off the bear uncovering a paw she grabbed it in instinct and ate some of the meat without thinking.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 27, 2021 09:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ash-Female-Mother-M: Louvel
"Mother?!" Ash hear someone call. She had been taking a nap and just woke up from her pup's call.
"Yes Louvel?" Ash called back. Her little pup was standing in the entrance of the den.
"What have you been up to?" She asked. Standing up Ash walked over to her pup.
"Getting into more trouble?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 27, 2021 10:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Night- Female- M: Ash
Night picked up her pups and walked to Ash's den to show her pups. she barked into the den to see if they were awake. she put her pups on the edge of the den and touched noses with them.
Calli-female-M: Louvel, Ash
Calli cuddled next to her mother and heard her brother she peeked her eye open and cuddled her tail to her face to hide that she was awake and listened into the conversation

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    146    147    148    149    150   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us