Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 DevilsPlayground
06:12:09 Devil (Any pronouns)
Did i go out and get another kitten? yes i did.

Will this kitten be my emotional support? Yup.

Do i regret my choice? Nope.

Would i do it again? If i wasn't scared of my grandmother i totally would
 ScardeyKat
06:03:22 Kat ?
Guys I'm flabbergasted. Lowkey scared all my luck is going into breeding and not WP
-WP Click-
 Spookybeast
05:56:21 Will
Fucking hells- TT

No furnace

So no hot water

I am now *boiling water* in an attempt to shower I hate this
 distant-screams
04:32:51 katy | beetle
thank you ^^ i need to make some premades now lol
 Forest Dwelling
04:31:11 I am on Wolflocke ok
@katy

Those look adorable!
 distant-screams
04:24:18 katy | beetle
-Click-
-Click-
first time in a while i've drawn in a chibi style c: i needed simple lines for my new adopt shop though
 Forest Dwelling
03:48:04 I am on Wolflocke ok
Man how time flies! I've already hit a 31 day login streak + I'm on the final day of week 3 on Wolflocke!
 Amygdala
02:55:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Anyways lunch break is over so bye for now
 Amygdala
02:54:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Marsh
Or.....let me have her
(Joking)

She might make a nice custom
 starmutt
02:52:20 marsh | they/it
definitely not my thing but each to their own for sure xD
i like nicely blended wolves, will probably buy the item removal or customize her mmm
 Amygdala
02:51:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Like this one
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:50:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Marsh
I like messy wolves XD
 starmutt
02:49:25 marsh | they/it
she looks like a mess im can barely tell her tortie from the chim xD
 Amygdala
02:48:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Marsh
Wow congrats, she is pretty too
 starmutt
02:45:49 marsh | they/it
ayo
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:36:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
You have logged in 290 days in a row.
You earned: 35 Mushrooms

It's going to be a year pretty soon XD
 Porcelain
01:49:10 
already attached to this account what the heck
 Magnus Bane
01:43:03 Mag/Maggy
Damn I just got a bottle cap>.>
 The Sigma
01:35:52 Leon, Sigma
Bye Sting!
 Narran Park
01:34:38 Sting
imma Head off to!
Cook some dinner for Hubby :)

Bye lovelies!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : +3
Black Bear : +5
Copperhead : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    143    144    145    146    147   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 23, 2021 08:25 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame flicked her ears over at Lean as she said, "Flame how did you get past Shadow leave?" She blinked before turning her head, "I didn't have much of a choice really. After I found out Fire Shadow, my father, died I went to find my little brother that he had hid in the woods. The pup hadn't even been one yet and I couldn't find him. All I smelled were foxes in the area, and then humans as I got captured. Been in the zoo since before they released us. Now that I found him. . ." She paused before saying firmly, "I know he will always come back." Icicle had woken up then and licking her paw before running it through her ears. "They are too young to be the adopted parents of Shadow." Flame pointed out and Icicle looked startled, "What are we talking about?"

Edited at April 23, 2021 08:26 AM by Fangsoffire
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 23, 2021 08:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(How in the world do you write so long I over think everything.)
Lean
Lean looked at Flame then at icicle "It was something no need to be alarmed." she said her calm voice assureing.She looked back at Flame and nodded her head, she placed her head upon her paws.In her mind she was thinking about what to do how long
Shadow would be gone and how much time would it take for their seperation, she let out a sigh feeling a little breeze.

Edited at April 23, 2021 08:33 AM by Try us
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 23, 2021 08:43 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
"I'll go hunt Night, does anyone else want to join me?" He asked, standing up.
"I-I do!" Killjoy spun around to hear who said that
"Illusion?"
|Illusion|
"I-I do!" Illusion sat up with such force that he ripped a claw.
"Sure." Killjoy said, and they headed into the forest.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 23, 2021 08:44 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(XD, I've been writing semi-lit 3+ paragraphs for another RP lol)
Icicle
Icicle looked back between Flame and Lean. "If it was anything like I thought you were talking about, then let's just put it this way. Shadow is like an adopted brother to us ever since our parents took him in. Which makes you technically our sister-in-paw." She jumped onto Flame's back contentedly before turning to Lean. "That goes for you too." She licked her paw again before looking at the pups, joy in her eyes. "Ooo, that also means I'm an auntie." With that, she hopped back into the sleeping pile of pups and promptly fell asleep.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 23, 2021 08:45 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night
Night hesitated, he didn't know what Illusion was trying to do. Shaking his head, he trotted after Killjoy and Illusion to make sure neither of them got into any trouble.
(Grrrrr short -.-)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 23, 2021 08:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean
Lean shock her head and smiled "Yes it does doesn't it."she said watching the fox fall asleep with the bundles of fur.She looked at Flame "Well then your my sister-in-paw also."she said getting up with a yawn.She looked left then right "I think I am going to go for a hunt." she said while looking at her brother "Lemon you stay here also where is Frost and please if you see him do not tell him to come with me I am good." she looked towards the trees.Lean walked towards the woods and listened for a minute before going into a run she caught sent of a deer and a wolf thinking nothing of it she wandered on.She found then deer and stalked it for a minute before pounceing on it.Once she killed it she sat down and smiled at what she had done she knew she was a little father from the pack then she would like but ignored her urge to go back.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 23, 2021 09:01 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame nodded before flicking her ears to the tree beside her. Sleeping soundly in the hollow, his brown fur most likely blending in was Frost. She could hear his heart beating and his soft breathing before she turned back to the pups. Laying down, she closed her eyes, listening to the sounds around her.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 23, 2021 09:03 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
( i keep getting confused with your Night and my Night)
Night| female| M: Alpine, Venus, Deimos, Dark Knight
Night looked at her pups sleeping and cuddled to them closer she heard a crack in the woods and immediately lifted her head and wrapped her tail around her pups. She looked back into the woods and saw a shadow and it stepped out towards her.
Dark Knight| male| M: Night (the female)
Dark Knight was sleeping when he heard puppy yips near him. he got up to see what was going on when he saw the mother wolf and her three pups. he crept through the bushes to where she was and growled baring his teeth.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 23, 2021 09:09 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean
Lean heard a snarling and barking she walked up behind the male and did the same standing her full hight.She began to show her teeth and stepped infront of him and the female.She looked into his eyes and stopped "Knight?" she asked sitting down.She looked at him "We meet in the woods over there a little ways." nodding towards where they sort of meet.She looked at the female and smiled "Congrates also I will try my hardest not to ruin your day also I know what it is like to have pups." her voice normal.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 23, 2021 09:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Dark Knight
Knight turned around when he heard the wolf. The wolf was sitting down. "We meet in the woods over there a little ways." she said. "wait Lean is that you?" said Knight. he too sat down. before he did he looked back at the mother wolf and glared at her.
--
Night | female
Night picked up her pups and placed them on her back. she nodded to Lean then she slowly walked into the forest and sat in an empty den to rest

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    143    144    145    146    147   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us