Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Forest Dwelling
03:48:04 I am on Wolflocke ok
Man how time flies! I've already hit a 31 day login streak + I'm on the final day of week 3 on Wolflocke!
 Amygdala
02:55:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Anyways lunch break is over so bye for now
 Amygdala
02:54:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Marsh
Or.....let me have her
(Joking)

She might make a nice custom
 starmutt
02:52:20 marsh | they/it
definitely not my thing but each to their own for sure xD
i like nicely blended wolves, will probably buy the item removal or customize her mmm
 Amygdala
02:51:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Like this one
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:50:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Marsh
I like messy wolves XD
 starmutt
02:49:25 marsh | they/it
she looks like a mess im can barely tell her tortie from the chim xD
 Amygdala
02:48:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Marsh
Wow congrats, she is pretty too
 starmutt
02:45:49 marsh | they/it
ayo
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:36:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
You have logged in 290 days in a row.
You earned: 35 Mushrooms

It's going to be a year pretty soon XD
 Porcelain
01:49:10 
already attached to this account what the heck
 Magnus Bane
01:43:03 Mag/Maggy
Damn I just got a bottle cap>.>
 The Sigma
01:35:52 Leon, Sigma
Bye Sting!
 Narran Park
01:34:38 Sting
imma Head off to!
Cook some dinner for Hubby :)

Bye lovelies!
 Narran Park
01:34:18 Sting
Nighty night!
 The Sigma
01:31:36 Leon, Sigma
Amor

Good night!
 The Sigma
01:31:22 Leon, Sigma
Amor

ThatÂ’s wild, but a bit sad for your employer lol

I’m also around 5”6, but Im still praying that I grow a bit taller :,)
 Ámor
01:31:01 On haitus
Alright i need to get sleep now, i need to work is 7 1/2 hours lol
 Purple Fire
01:30:40 Fire
Nope, I clicked play again. okay
 Night Shade
01:30:20 Graves | Chaos
What would be a good stud for her?

-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : -5
Jaguar : +3
Mamba : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    142    143    144    145    146   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 21, 2021 02:35 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Lol, it's fine.)
Flame
Flame moved her head towards Whistle before saying, "That's Maple, Pine and Oak." She flicked her tail but it was Icicle that pointed to each of them. Her weight shifted slightly as she did this and Flame now knew where all the pups were. Icicle then disappeared off her back and Flame knew she was playing with the pups again.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 21, 2021 02:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Whistle looked at the pups and smiled "Are they yours?"he asked cocking his head.He smiled and bagan to play with the pups again.Knocking one over he smiled and looked back at Flame still waiting for a response.He bgins to lay down and take a rest for a little bit.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 21, 2021 03:17 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle
Icicle cackled before letting a pup pounce on her tail, "Flame's? Wow, you ain't from around here. No, they are those two lovebirds pups." She flicked her ears towards Shadow and Lean. She then jumped onto the boulder out of the way of the pups who were tiring down. "Welcome to Black Forest Pack. I hope you enjoy your stay." She cackled and Frost laughed, almost falling out of the tree.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 21, 2021 04:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious*
Seya had been walking around the forest a lot, looking at the plant life. She wanted to know all she can so she could better understand how to heal the dead forest she frequently went to. She shook her fur and then stretched, yawning, and walked around again. She closed her eyes as she walked, using her senses to guide her.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 21, 2021 04:19 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award

Jumping Wolves said:
|Illusion|
"I'm not sure your mother would like that Lou." Illusion said sadly. He sighed and laid his head down on his legs. He licked his leg and closed his eyes. He began to think of what he would do if he became a lone wolf again.

Lou so looked at Illusion and said stubbornly "I don't care what my mother says I am going with you where ever." He looked at Illusion and added"There is no space here for me the pack is growingand I would like to stay with you"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 23, 2021 12:29 AM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Glacier- alpha- M:Pack
Glacier raised her head and let out a long loud howl to gather her pack around so they could all make their way towards Killjoy's lands. She was still mulling over what Illusion had said about changing. She knew it was possible and wandered maybe about giving him a trial period where he had so long to prove himself worthy and if he ever went against it Killjoy had the okay to kill him but not before that.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 23, 2021 07:43 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night
Night walked over to Glacier before looking for Killjoy. "We need to send out a hunting party first, so everyone has their strength. It might seem like a short ways, but with the pups it might take a while. Also, a certain friend of mine has already agreed to help us get to the mountains." He said respectfully before letting out a long summoning howl.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 23, 2021 07:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Sorry for late response I have been so busy!)
Lean
Lean looked at Shaodw then at the now almost asleep pups, she turned her head towards Shadow when a howl came across.She looked at him with a little bit of don't go in her, getting up she shook the dirt from her pelt and trotted off towards the stream.Stopping at the stream she looked down seeing her reflection she swatted at the water and stopped looking back at the pack.
~~
Lemon
Lemon watched his sister go to the stream.He got up and walked to the stream behind her and stopped beside her, "You know he loves you and his place as a father, but he does have friends remember that and he has a duty to do for a friend." he looked at his sister and smiled and walked back to Flame.
~~
Whistle
Whistle stood silent his head was now spinning "Wait so Lean is a mother?" he asked a sign of shock across his face.He looked at Flame then at Icicle his face still shocked he then looked at Shadow, "So your the father congrates!"his voice higher than usual.He stood up and grinned "I have to get back to my pack but now I know where you guys are so I will make time to come and visit." his shadow all that was left as he disappeared into the trees.

Edited at April 23, 2021 07:59 AM by Try us
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 23, 2021 08:09 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow
Shadow watched Whistle disappear before raising his own voice to Night. After howling he looked around before going down to the stream where he found Lean. He nuzzled her before saying, "Don't worry my love, I will return always. I would never run off on you again." He licked her ear before crossing the stream. He stopped once on the other side to let out a playful howl to Lean before trotting into the forest towards Night and Killjoy's pack.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 23, 2021 08:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean
Lean looked as Shadow left, walking back to the pups she smiled seeing them asleep.She looked at Icicle "I think they enjoy playing with you." she said circleing the ground and ploping down.She looked at Flame "Flame how did you get past Shaodw leave?" she asked.
(Ugh short sorry.)

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    142    143    144    145    146   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us