Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Forest Dwelling
03:48:04 I am on Wolflocke ok
Man how time flies! I've already hit a 31 day login streak + I'm on the final day of week 3 on Wolflocke!
 Amygdala
02:55:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Anyways lunch break is over so bye for now
 Amygdala
02:54:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Marsh
Or.....let me have her
(Joking)

She might make a nice custom
 starmutt
02:52:20 marsh | they/it
definitely not my thing but each to their own for sure xD
i like nicely blended wolves, will probably buy the item removal or customize her mmm
 Amygdala
02:51:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Like this one
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:50:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Marsh
I like messy wolves XD
 starmutt
02:49:25 marsh | they/it
she looks like a mess im can barely tell her tortie from the chim xD
 Amygdala
02:48:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Marsh
Wow congrats, she is pretty too
 starmutt
02:45:49 marsh | they/it
ayo
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:36:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
You have logged in 290 days in a row.
You earned: 35 Mushrooms

It's going to be a year pretty soon XD
 Porcelain
01:49:10 
already attached to this account what the heck
 Magnus Bane
01:43:03 Mag/Maggy
Damn I just got a bottle cap>.>
 The Sigma
01:35:52 Leon, Sigma
Bye Sting!
 Narran Park
01:34:38 Sting
imma Head off to!
Cook some dinner for Hubby :)

Bye lovelies!
 Narran Park
01:34:18 Sting
Nighty night!
 The Sigma
01:31:36 Leon, Sigma
Amor

Good night!
 The Sigma
01:31:22 Leon, Sigma
Amor

ThatÂ’s wild, but a bit sad for your employer lol

I’m also around 5”6, but Im still praying that I grow a bit taller :,)
 Ámor
01:31:01 On haitus
Alright i need to get sleep now, i need to work is 7 1/2 hours lol
 Purple Fire
01:30:40 Fire
Nope, I clicked play again. okay
 Night Shade
01:30:20 Graves | Chaos
What would be a good stud for her?

-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : -5
Jaguar : +3
Mamba : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    141    142    143    144    145   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 20, 2021 02:26 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame followed Lemon's scent before hearing the rush of water from the stream. Pausing at the edge, she put a paw in before swimming as strongly as she could to the other side. She was pulled a little bit downstream but after shaking off, she trotted back to Lemon. She could now smell Lean, the pups and Shadow. Walking over, she laid down tiredly allowing the pups to climb over her. Two new scents filtered in and she mentally marked them as friends, knowing that they were the foxes. The pups smelled strongly of the female and she guessed that Icicle had been playing with them.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 21, 2021 08:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lemon watches the pups use Flame as a climbing rock.He laughs and smiles at his sister looking at the somewhat puzzle of the pack that now is a pack (Question whats the name of the pack?).Lemon lets out a howl when a returning howl appears closeing off his howl he looks around unsure.Sniffing the air he smiles and looks at Lean "Whistles back."he said his voice with cheer.
~~
Whistle returned the howl and smiled "I knew they were around here somewhere."he said to himself with a smile.He walked towards where the howl and stopped along the trees.He crouched down and walked towards Lemon laying behind the four "Boo!" he said jumping Lemon and Lean, he let out a hard laugh.
~~
Lean looked at Whistle and rolled her eyes "You always was the annoying one."she said looking at Shadow and Flame "Shadow Flame this is Whistle we have been friends sense we were born."her face annoyed a little that he was here.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 21, 2021 08:28 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(I don't know, PM me some names)
Flame
Flame flicked her ears smelling a new wolf before Lean started the introductions. Commiting the scent to memory, she sat up and looked in the direction she thought Whistle was in. "Nice to meet you." She said, letting the pups roll off her. "Uh...Shadow!" She suddenly yipped as she scented the foxes.

Frost
Frost saw the wolf and flattened his ears annoyed. Not another one. He thought before bounding into the new wolf, unbalancing it. Icicle had disappeared from the pups nipping at the male's paws. A slight growl made Frost pause confused. A slightly louder growl made him flick his ears annoyed before he hopped off the wolf, jumping onto Shadow's back. "You could have warned us ahead of time that we would have visitors." Frost said icily, glaring at Whistle. Icicle retreated back to Flame where she laid down on the female's shoulders.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 21, 2021 08:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Night|female|loner | M: Ash, Alpine, Venus, Deimos
Night looked at the 3 little pups squirming by her stomach. 2 girls and a boy. She licks them all from snout to tail. Then barks for Ash to come over.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 21, 2021 11:57 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|
"I'm not sure your mother would like that Lou." Illusion said sadly. He sighed and laid his head down on his legs. He licked his leg and closed his eyes. He began to think of what he would do if he became a lone wolf again.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 21, 2021 12:00 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night
Night looked around, they would be leaving in a day in order to get to the mountains. Meaning that they needed to get ready to leave. His eyes narrowed on Illusion before transfereing over to Killjoy, "Is most of the pack here? Because if we want to get to the mountains we have to get going by tomorrow."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 21, 2021 12:03 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
"I know, most of them are here, I belive." He said "I can go around and herd them here." He said. He sighed, and set off to look for Saya. Its been a while since I've seen her. He thought.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 21, 2021 12:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean looked at Frost and Icicle "I did not know either that we would have company."she said looking at Whistle a slow smile apearing. Lean looked at Shadow and laid down again a sigh along with a nudge to Shadow.And closed her eyes.
~~
Whistle looked at the female (Flame) and smiled "Nice to meet you also."he said laying down "And who's are these little pups?"he asked he swatted playfully at Maple and laughed as she bit his paw.
(sorry I got to go.)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 21, 2021 12:21 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(It's okay!)
Shadow
Shadow laid down, Frost jumping off of him while Icicle stayed on Flame's back. He watched Whistle and the pups for a moment before laying his head on Lean's. Frost just gave a disgruntled snort before disappearing into the forest.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 21, 2021 02:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(back sorry had a test!)
Lean felt Shadows head on hers she let out a smile before falling asleep.In her dreams she pictured the pups now grown and running with their father,her sitting near the stream.Her dream still going Lemon walking around with Flame he foxes now older and wiser in the trees.
(Ugh witers block sorry!)

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    141    142    143    144    145   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us