The Sigma
01:31:36 Leon, Sigma
Amor

Good night!
 The Sigma
01:31:22 Leon, Sigma
Amor

ThatÂ’s wild, but a bit sad for your employer lol

I’m also around 5”6, but Im still praying that I grow a bit taller :,)
 Ámor
01:31:01 On haitus
Alright i need to get sleep now, i need to work is 7 1/2 hours lol
 Purple Fire
01:30:40 Fire
Nope, I clicked play again. okay
 Night Shade
01:30:20 Graves | Chaos
What would be a good stud for her?

-WP Click-
 Ámor
01:29:23 On haitus
@Fire
Unless you accidentally clicked send score instead of play again
 Urux
01:28:54 Urox
Fire
I'd pop that in the bugs forum
 Ámor
01:27:55 On haitus
@Leon
Ive been 5"6 since i was in 7th grade the fact that my manager is 6 inches shorter than me.
 Purple Fire
01:27:43 Fire
I was so excited to try and get a good score on Slither and then while I was on the play screen on my second try, it suddenly just sent my score? I am confused
 Night Shade
01:26:25 Graves | Chaos
Same question

-WP Click-
 Revelry
01:25:48 Rev
I found you that seems to be open, hopefully they'll accept my request. She needs art
-WP Click-
 The Sigma
01:25:20 Leon, Sigma
Sting

Oohh, that makes more sense

Still, those eye dyes, you know? :,]
 starmutt
01:24:14 marsh | they/it
@amor
owhhh i see. encyclopedia not very helpful when it comes to that lol
 The Sigma
01:24:12 Leon, Sigma
Marsh

Geode=pelt
Junk bucket=eye

(IF your lucky)
 Ámor
01:24:10 On haitus
@Leon
Im 19, 5"6

My manager is 44 and 5" 😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +1
Leopard : +2
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    140    141    142    143    144   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 17, 2021 01:18 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gwendolyn-omega-M:Artemis
Gwendolyn tilted her head to the side again Artemis seemed conflicted about leaving she could tell. "Do you want to be a lone wolf?" She asked sitting in front of Artemis getting the feeling that Artemis would rather want to stay in the pack.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 17, 2021 09:57 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame looked over towards the sound of Glacier's voice. "I will not be able to walk to the mountains and I do not believe that I am needed in this pack anymore. My brother has given me an offer and I'm going to take it. Take care of the pack and fight for them with your life like I know you will. You would make our old alpha's proud." She got up before touching noses with Glacier, "Be well my alpha, and no matter what nature throws your way, you are stronger as a pack." She lifted all of her words into the air, a speech for the whole pack. Once she had scented each one of them, she bowed her head in respect before turning back towards where she had last scented Lemon. "Now we may go." Was all she said, ready.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 17, 2021 10:22 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Glacier-Alpha-M:Flame
Glacier listened to Flames words and nodded in understanding. Her eyes saddened a bit to see their elder leave the pack but knew she would be safe and protected with her brother. She knew that when it was Flames time to go she would die at ease and happy close to family. She touched noses with Flame her tail flickering as she smiled. "Be safe my friend. I want you to know that you will always be welcomed back if you so desire."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 17, 2021 10:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lemon looked at Flame a smile across his face walking behind her.He felt a tug on his heart as he left the pack but was staying with Flame.(Ok I am makeing it longer the other day I was way to busy but had just enough time to check my mail.)Walking towards his sister with Flame behind him, his face was glowing with a side of sadness to see the pack leave.He was thinking of nothing else but the sound of the water as they came upon it.He gentle crossed the stream, getting to the other side of the stream he sat down waiting for Flame to come across.

Edited at April 19, 2021 07:52 AM by Try us
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 18, 2021 04:25 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award

Blackwidow said:
Gwendolyn tilted her head to the side again Artemis seemed conflicted about leaving she could tell. "Do you want to be a lone wolf?" She asked sitting in front of Artemis getting the feeling that Artemis would rather want to stay in the pack.

Artemis
For once Artemis thought hard about this question before answering "I don't know where I belong,one part of me is longing to stay here the other is wanting to go back to my lonely life racing through the Forest I also want my future pups if they are alive to grow up safe" She replied nervously.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 18, 2021 04:29 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Louvel
Louvel scampered around Illusion's paws and asked "Illusion are you staying then ? His little eyes peering up and illusion while he did a figure of eight loop around Illusion's paws.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 18, 2021 10:48 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|
"I'm not sure Lou." Illusion said, looking down at the pup with sad eyes. He sighed. "I sure hope I don't have to go." He said. "But if Killjoy becomes Alpha I'm sure I'd have to go." Unless... Illusion thought, coming up with a plan.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 18, 2021 01:31 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gwendolyn listened to Artemis talk and pondered a moment. "Well why don't you stay with us? Try it out especially after your pups are born. They will be protected in the pack and if later you feel like you want to be a lone wolf you can leave the pack."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 20, 2021 12:29 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Artemis looked at the wolf and nodded "Yes please I would like to stay" She looked at the kind wolf and padded to the clearing and sat herself down. Then decided she wanted to go hunting so padded off to be first to hunt.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 20, 2021 12:30 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award

Jumping Wolves said:
|Illusion|
"I'm not sure Lou." Illusion said, looking down at the pup with sad eyes. He sighed. "I sure hope I don't have to go." He said. "But if Killjoy becomes Alpha I'm sure I'd have to go." Unless... Illusion thought, coming up with a plan.

Louvel
Louvel looked up at Illusion "If you go
i will be coming to no matter what you say"

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    140    141    142    143    144   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us