The Sigma
01:31:36 Leon, Sigma
Amor

Good night!
 The Sigma
01:31:22 Leon, Sigma
Amor

ThatÂ’s wild, but a bit sad for your employer lol

I’m also around 5”6, but Im still praying that I grow a bit taller :,)
 Ámor
01:31:01 On haitus
Alright i need to get sleep now, i need to work is 7 1/2 hours lol
 Purple Fire
01:30:40 Fire
Nope, I clicked play again. okay
 Night Shade
01:30:20 Graves | Chaos
What would be a good stud for her?

-WP Click-
 Ámor
01:29:23 On haitus
@Fire
Unless you accidentally clicked send score instead of play again
 Urux
01:28:54 Urox
Fire
I'd pop that in the bugs forum
 Ámor
01:27:55 On haitus
@Leon
Ive been 5"6 since i was in 7th grade the fact that my manager is 6 inches shorter than me.
 Purple Fire
01:27:43 Fire
I was so excited to try and get a good score on Slither and then while I was on the play screen on my second try, it suddenly just sent my score? I am confused
 Night Shade
01:26:25 Graves | Chaos
Same question

-WP Click-
 Revelry
01:25:48 Rev
I found you that seems to be open, hopefully they'll accept my request. She needs art
-WP Click-
 The Sigma
01:25:20 Leon, Sigma
Sting

Oohh, that makes more sense

Still, those eye dyes, you know? :,]
 starmutt
01:24:14 marsh | they/it
@amor
owhhh i see. encyclopedia not very helpful when it comes to that lol
 The Sigma
01:24:12 Leon, Sigma
Marsh

Geode=pelt
Junk bucket=eye

(IF your lucky)
 Ámor
01:24:10 On haitus
@Leon
Im 19, 5"6

My manager is 44 and 5" 😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +1
Leopard : +2
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    139    140    141    142    143   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 11:03 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean laughed "I think they would love it to."she said laying down with a yawn "And I get to take a break finally."she said closeing her eyes hearing the footsteps playing.Falling asleep she lets out a few words "Wake me up when Shadow gets back." (Ugh I hate it being so short!)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 11:07 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(XD, I do too lol)
Icicle
Icicle played with the pups for a couple more minutes before yawning. The pups were tiring too, she could tell. She laid down curling into a ball and the pups curled up around her. I could get used to this. She thought before falling asleep.

Frost
Frost watched Icicle, Lean and the pups fall asleep and let out a soft chuckle. Icicle looked just like one of the pups from up here. Stretching, he watched them making sure that nothing would bother them. Shadow came back a couple moments later but Frost jumped onto his back silently, raising a paw to his muzzle. Shadow nodded before laying down, watching them.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 11:11 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy Sighed. He watched his reflection ripple as the water in the river went by. He saw something, and dove in. His teeth brushed somethings fur. He grabbed the scruff, and pulled it up. He dragged it out. It was a dead wolf. She looked like she had drowned. He dragged the soked wolf to under a willow tree, and dug. He then laid her down, and looked into her face. Where have I seen her before? He though as he laid the dirt over her.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 11:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean opened her eyes seeing Shadow her tail wagged and she then got up brushing against him she laid down on the other side putting her head on his paws a way to show her love to him.Watching the pups and Icicle she smiled the pups have someone to play with and I have someone that cares for me. she thought to herself looking at Shadow her head tilted a little up so she could see him.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 11:25 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow
Shadow felt Lean come over and lifted his head. As she laid her head down on his paws, he laid his head down on her head. He could feel her tilt her head up and lowered his head to rub his head on the side of her face. He closed his eyes, feeling finally at home.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 11:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean felt Shadow rub her, she smiled and let out a yawn.She stood up and decided to go hunt for her family.She walked across the stream and into the woods seeing a rabbit she pounced on it killing it with one bite.Walking back to Shadow and the pups she dropped it for them going to hunt some more knowing one rabbit would not fill her family.Spotting a deer she stalked it until close enough to pounce and bite the throat.Pounceing she got the throat and killed it holding on to the throat to make sure of final death.Pulling it back to her family she smiled seeing her pups now streetching for their wakeing up.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 11:52 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Brecken|
Brecken jumped out of the hole, and ran away from the pack. He sighed, and sat far away. He let out a sad, quite howl.
At the end of the day, I'm not the main character of my story. He though, he watched the rabbits hop around him, and the crickets chrip.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 11:12 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Glacier-alpha-M:flame
She watched the other wolves panic and escape adn walk off needing to clear their heads. 'Did I make the right choice?' She asked herself. Glacier heard Flame come over to her and she turned her head to look over to Flame. "What is it Flame?" She already had an inkling of an idea of what Flame was gonna say.
Gwendolyn-omega-M:Artemis
Gwendolyn sighed looking around at everyone she noticed Artemis try to leave and padded over to her. "Why are you trying to sneak away? You are hurt and need help..." She looked to Artemis wondering why a packmate was trying to sneak away.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 11:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(osrry for late respond Frank_
💎Topaz💎uhhh💎male💎M:everyone

Topaz smiled at his mate “do you think i’d leave that easily?” he gently nipped at her ear in a playful manner “Besides i’d miss you to much” he nuzzled into Delta a tiny bit more helokked around “Also where’s Artemis and Amaruq?”
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 17, 2021 02:56 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Artemis
Artemis tried to sneak off when all the other wolves scattered but a wolf stopped her. She stared at Gwendolyn and spoke "I have no place here I have a small place out there and I can be a lone Wolf and I can never bother you again" Artemis sighed and paused. She didn't want to leave yet she felt she had to sadly.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    139    140    141    142    143   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us