Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Wolfe
12:15:21 
Hello all! This may be a silly question, but while IÂ’m exploring I have collected a lot of brains. I have checked my inventory and I do not see them. Where are brains stored?
 Narran Park
12:15:15 Sting
Tell me about your favourite place that you travelled to...
 Continental Wolves
12:12:08 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Its midnight for me e,e
Amor
Work was interesting today, the power went out so I got to run around in the dark with a flash light, I also caught up with some people I knew from highschool which was cool
 MINEOLA
12:09:24 Alfi Darky
ItÂ’s 12 am
Here
 Revelry
12:07:40 Rev
2 am
 Ámor
12:07:29 On haitus
I dont care that i work in the morning
 Ámor
12:07:12 On haitus
Its 1am for me
 Narran Park
12:06:27 Sting
4pm on Tuesday.
Waiting for my workday to be over and for my husband to come home
 Ámor
12:06:24 On haitus
@emmet
How are you?
 Continental Wolves
12:06:18 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Im only 2 paws away from 400 :0
 Continental Wolves
12:05:23 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Heyy Amor^^
 Revelry
12:05:06 Rev
Mag, Tech
It was 2 days worth of a relics, I forgot to sell the ones I got on Sunday 🤣
 Luna👻
12:04:55 Silver (She/her)
Emmet
Ooh congrats, a black phase!
 Magnus Bane
12:04:45 Mag/Maggy
What's even going on in chat lok
 Ámor
12:04:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Hii
 Continental Wolves
12:04:22 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Love*
I cant type tonight e,e
 starmutt
12:04:22 marsh | they/it
wow those buttons just went there huh

alignment coding is weird
-WP Click-
 Reficul
12:04:20 Luke | Hiatus
😧 I forgot about that event </3 Sad it's already over.
 Luna👻
12:03:57 Silver (She/her)
Oh she does look good with deer antlers -WP Click-
 Continental Wolves
12:03:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Gotta live getting a random pelt defect when trying for a boost

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : +5
Red Fox : -4
Snapping Turtle : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    138    139    140    141    142   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 08:52 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean closed her eyes trusting in shadow she wanted to open her eyes but trusted Shadow...Not knowing where she was going she opened her eyes for a little peek still seeing earth she sighed and closed her eyes again.(short sorry.)
~~
Lemon heard Flames howl running as fast as he could to her he stopped beside her.He looked over her "Flame what is it are you hurt are you ok?" he asked his voice conserned he sniffed over her to check for blood or anything."Flame is everything alright I do not know what to do talk to me please."his voice toned his eyes wide.His sides were heaving from all the stuff that had happened in like 10 minutes letting out a breath her calmed down and sat down faceing Flame waiting watching.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 08:56 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious*
Seya walked back to where she planted flowers in the dusty, crumbly land. She noticed new trees being planted in the burned forest and smiled. "Oh, thank goodness." She whispered and then walked over to the flowers and looked at them all. She picked up the leaf she used to water them and walked back to the river and scooped up some water and walked back to the flowers and water them all. It took about two trips to and from the river to water them all.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 09:01 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow
Shadow led Lean forward, making sure she didn't trip on any stones. Making a couple turns, he came out into an open cave where he said, "You can open your eyes now." Before them was a stream that cut straight through the stream with a waterfall on one side. The cave across the stream was decorated with mossy beds and pups toys. A small crevice in the rock allowed prey to be set there. Vines had been hung from the ceiling to decorate the usual bare ceiling. A couple sticks littered the place for chew toys. And to one corner, there was a half cave with herbs wrapped away. "I've been working on this for a while now. Do you like it?" He said, looking over at her.

Flame
She chuckled as Lemon came running up wanting to know what was wrong and if she was hurt. "Sit down. I need to tell you something." She sat down and waited for him to sit. Once he did, she said, "A couple days ago, Shadow had come to me and asked if I would stay with him in his territory. He knows that I'm getting older and can't walk as far nowadays or see. He told me he would take care of me but only if I wanted to. I told him I would think about it." She paused before moving her head towards him. "With the pack moving to the mountains, I think it is time for me to make up my mind. I'm going to stay here with my brother. I know he will take care of me and I will die peacefully near family." She panted playfully before nudging him, "Not that I plan on dying anytime soon though."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 09:09 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean open her eyes seeing everything her mouth became open she was so suprised looking at everything then at the hole they came out of.She looked at Shadow "I do not like it I love it you are so amazing!" with the fianlly words she ran over to him jumping on him she smiled "I think I won this time."She jumped off him and sat down "I think this will be the perfect place to raise the pups!"her face glowing her eyes sparkleing.
~~
Lemon looked at Flame "Shadow did ask me I told him I would stick with you so I will stay!"he said smileing at the elder.He got to his feet and let out a loud rejoiceing howl.Finishing his howl he pounced around Flame "I am ready to go to them if you are."he said stopping his pounces and pointing his nose towards the burned forest not with green spots on the floor of it.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 09:19 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame howled with Lemon, glad he was staying. "First, I must tell the alpha. Then we will find them." She said nudging him. "Although, you might have to lead me. I recently lost sight in my other eye making me completely blind." She said sadly, before perking up, "But I will still be able to tell stories to the pups!" She panted, flicking her ears happily.

Shadow
Shadow grinned before sitting down beside her. "You can thank the foxes for helping. Icicle made every single pup toy herself and the moss beds. Although, I think she's slept in every one of them too." He chuckled before saying, "Frost got all the herbs and made sure no other foxes or badgers found it. He wanted to add bones but couldn't drag the ones big enough. He went with sticks instead." He nuzzled her, "I also asked Flame to come, she could tell stories to the pups and would be great to have along. She hasn't decided yet though." This was the most he had talked in forever but he didn't care. He was happy. Then he remembered, "Oh, but I would like to see that Night gets home safely back to his own pack. Only then will be home free."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 10:36 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Brecken|
Too many wolves! Brecken curled up in his hole.
"Brecken! Come on out!" Marbled said.
"Nooo!" Brecken said, shaking. He started to dig again.
"Brecken, stop digging!" Marbled yelled down the hole.
"Noo!" He said, going at it again
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 10:41 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(sorry for late response.)
Lemon looked at Flame "I can help with that." he said letting out a howl for the alphas to hear.(also who is the alphas I have no idea!)
(so very very very short.)
~~
Lean looked at Shaodw and nodded "I have pups to get back to anyway."she said slipping back down the hole.Seeing their pups playing with Icicle she smiled to her self."Icile I think they need a playmate what do you say?"she asked the fox with a grin.Sitting down waiting for a reply or any sign that she would be happy to.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 10:45 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | Artic Fox | Female | M: Lean, Pups
Icicle was playing Moss ball with the pups when Lean came back. "I would love it!" Icicle responded as one of the pups pounced on her tail. Frost let out a chuckle above her, "You said the magic words Lean. She is now your pupsitter for life." Icicle jumped pulling him out of the tree and he tumbled to the ground. The pups immediately pounced on him before he scampered up the tree again. Icicle laughed at him and he glared at her, "Not. Funny." The pups went back to trying to catch Icicle's tail and she twitched it here and there making the pups growl and jump back.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 10:45 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
Killjoy got up. He needed to clear his head. He walked away from the pack, and shook his head. They were all like a bunch of deaf monkeys fighting. He sighed. Maybe I should have not brought up moving the The Great West? He though, and sat down on a rock.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 11:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious*
Seya got up from where she was and bid the flowers good day as she swam back to the other side and shook her fur. The water was getting colder but since her fur was so thick she didn't realize it. She walked around and sniffed the air. She was bored and wanted to talk with someone but didn't want to intrude on them, either.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    138    139    140    141    142   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us