Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Wolfe
12:15:21 
Hello all! This may be a silly question, but while IÂ’m exploring I have collected a lot of brains. I have checked my inventory and I do not see them. Where are brains stored?
 Narran Park
12:15:15 Sting
Tell me about your favourite place that you travelled to...
 Continental Wolves
12:12:08 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Its midnight for me e,e
Amor
Work was interesting today, the power went out so I got to run around in the dark with a flash light, I also caught up with some people I knew from highschool which was cool
 MINEOLA
12:09:24 Alfi Darky
ItÂ’s 12 am
Here
 Revelry
12:07:40 Rev
2 am
 Ámor
12:07:29 On haitus
I dont care that i work in the morning
 Ámor
12:07:12 On haitus
Its 1am for me
 Narran Park
12:06:27 Sting
4pm on Tuesday.
Waiting for my workday to be over and for my husband to come home
 Ámor
12:06:24 On haitus
@emmet
How are you?
 Continental Wolves
12:06:18 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Im only 2 paws away from 400 :0
 Continental Wolves
12:05:23 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Heyy Amor^^
 Revelry
12:05:06 Rev
Mag, Tech
It was 2 days worth of a relics, I forgot to sell the ones I got on Sunday 🤣
 Luna👻
12:04:55 Silver (She/her)
Emmet
Ooh congrats, a black phase!
 Magnus Bane
12:04:45 Mag/Maggy
What's even going on in chat lok
 Ámor
12:04:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Hii
 Continental Wolves
12:04:22 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Love*
I cant type tonight e,e
 starmutt
12:04:22 marsh | they/it
wow those buttons just went there huh

alignment coding is weird
-WP Click-
 Reficul
12:04:20 Luke | Hiatus
😧 I forgot about that event </3 Sad it's already over.
 Luna👻
12:03:57 Silver (She/her)
Oh she does look good with deer antlers -WP Click-
 Continental Wolves
12:03:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Gotta live getting a random pelt defect when trying for a boost

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : +5
Red Fox : -4
Snapping Turtle : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    137    138    139    140    141   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 07:34 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Glacier-Alpha-Pack Especially Sandstorm
As the pack fussed and argued she gave a loud bark for order. "Sandstorm the valley Killjoy has explained is the safest for our pack and perhaps not an omega but a beta instead. Those are the packs laws which will be discussed further in a moment!!" She let Killjoy explain the story and then looked to Illusion. "Is this true Illusion, and you must speak the truth!" The strength of her alpha demand weighing heavily on Illusion so he had no choice but to speak the truth.
(Hope the part of the alpha demand is okay and not considered godmodding)
Gwendolyn-Omega- pack
Gwendolyn was wandering forlornly nearby when she heard the commotion. She had ventured close enough to hear what was going on and heard her alphas bark for order. She looked around her pack knowing that she would follow her alpha where she took the pack.

Edited at April 15, 2021 07:37 PM by Blackwidow
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 10:55 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|
Illusion sighed.
"Its true, but I've changed." Illusion said. "I really have."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 04:29 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Louvel
Louvek sat up on Illusion's paw and looked up with him. Louvel still looked at his face and whispered to the wolf "I trust you Illusion."
He then looked at Glacier with sorrow and sadness and cuddled closer to Illusion. He didn't want his only friend to go and if he did and Louvel couldn't go with him,Louvel's heart was being shattered as he looked at the other wolves whispering. He looked up at Illusion with awe and determination and his way down firmly by him
Artemis
Artemis woke up and no one was there by her. She tried to slink out of the den but there were wolves blocking the entrance. So she limped past them. She was about to slink into the Forest when she froze and realized the wolves would notice her so she sat down away from all the other wolves. She then listened to what was happening. This felt like she belonged hearing the whispers and the cries of wolves but yet she didn't belong because she was born a lone Wolf and her parents said that all anyone would see her as.

Edited at April 16, 2021 04:33 AM by Deadlywolf
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 08:09 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Just jumping in so far I got all the info I need.)
Lean looked at the rocks that had hit the bear, hovering over her pups she was worried scared and did not fully understand.She looked around hopeing Shadow would come back looking left then right she did not know what to do unfamiliar with this area she sighed.Looking up towards the clouds she sent out a little prayer that everything would be ok.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 08:19 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(This is going to be intense here. Shadow is showing his love side ;3)
Shadow
Shadow bounded down the slope, seeing the bear that had gone for the pack dead. Stopping, he looked around wildly before spotting Lean. Running to her, he touched her nose before sitting down, a small light in his eyes. "Lean? The wolves in the pack have decided to move somewhere but I want you to be here with me. Would you stay with me in our territory and raise our pups? And make our own pack?" There was hope in his eyes, he wanted to convince her as he loved her and wanted to be with her. "Please." He said quietly, mostly to himself.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 08:23 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame laid down as Glacier gave the call. She knew the real distance to the mountains thanks to Night. It would be a 5 hour run or a 7 hour walk. She couldn't walk that far nor was she going to be carried. She sighed, opening her eyes to total darkness. Her one eye that she could actually see from had now gone totally blind. She couldn't see period. She walked over to Starless Night who seemed to be treating everyone at once because of the bear. She could hear him turn to her before something something was put over her eyes. She thanked him before going to go lay in the clearing, her mind pondering.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 08:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean looked at Shadow she smiled and touched his nose "Shadow I have been waiting for those words for who knows how long and yes I will stay." She looked at the pups and smiled I think they need to now those foxes of yours." she said sitting down pushing her weight in Shadow.Looking down and seeing the pups happy faces she smiled and loved that they would have a fair and well life with a father and mother.

Edited at April 16, 2021 08:25 AM by Try us
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 08:29 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow
Shadow practically glowed as Lean said those words. Letting out a rejoicing howl, the two foxes appeared beside him. Icicle rocketed straight into the middle of the pups with a "Awwwwww, they are soooo cute!" Shadow chuckled as Frost rolled his eyes. Frost then looked at them all before saying, "And the traps come down. But! Only in the middle. The edges of the territory will keep the traps as defense, got it?" He looked at Shadow as if daring him to tell him to take them all down. Shadow chuckled, "Okay Okay. But first, we have to make sure that the pack gets to wherever they are going safely." He said looking at Lean. He then looked over at Lemon, "And you are welcome in our makeshift pack too."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 08:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lemon looked at Shadow "I know but I better stay with Flame she needs some help, unless she stays but who knows she might plus I have some stuff to take care of seeing so as I do not need my den anymore you two can have it."he said a smile at the two love birds.(Or should it be love wolves?Just a thought.) He got up and put his head down to the pups "And you three listen to your mother and father who knows they might teach you their tricks."and with the last words he walked back towards the pack letting out a happy love howl.
~~
Lean looked at the fox "Would you like to play with them?"she asked the fox cocking her head a little.Leaning into the foxes ear "I think they would really love to play for a little while they have a bunch of energy." retreating back she looked at Shadow still glowing she shook her head and laughed his black coat shineing as the sun hit it before long will be dusk and they needed a place to sleep."Shadow where are we going to stay and well do you have any places in mind?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 16, 2021 08:45 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow
When Shadow heard the question, he grinned mischievously. "Icicle, Frost, watch the pups. Lean, come with me." Icicle was already playing with the pups, which was usual and Frost was watching them with a smirk on his face. Turning, he bounded through the forest, with(hopefully) Lean on his tail before he came to a small hole. Going through, he said "Close your eyes. I will lead you from here."

Flame
Flame shook her head, she had finally decided. Getting up, she let out a howl, it echoing through the woods and letting out a mourning sound. She finished her howl before sitting down. "Alpha, I must talk to you please." She said, loud and clear.
(Lemon better get there fast :3)

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    137    138    139    140    141   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us