Aroura
If they do that they have no shame I swear-
 Spookybeast
10:27:02 Will
Jack o lantern gear real *^*

Mwahahaha
 Luna👻
10:26:56 Silver (She/her)
People should not use AI art as “thier art” when some people work for days on art pieces
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:26:04 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Luna,
I've definitely seen that. Total misuse. What should or will people be ashamed of doing next?
 Serpents
10:25:51 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I mean if its for say your self/ others know its AI then doe you just like other art don't steal give it like big corps characters for studding not small artists
 OCCULTIST
10:25:44 Man Lover
I'd rather not be put out of future art jobs so I dont fuck with that ai shit
 starmutt
10:25:33 marsh | they/it
i also dont like calling ai images art personally lol
 Emyln Moon
10:25:06 
who wants cp?
 Luna👻
10:24:59 Silver (She/her)
Anyone want to battle my disorganized battle team because IÂ’m bored?
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:24:37 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Faulty,
I'd say it goes something like this:

People made AI to ASSIST mankind in their work,
Not REPLACE mankind in their work.
There's the difference.
 Narran Park
10:24:24 Sting
I think AI belongs in the same category as "You wont have a calculator with you everywhere you go"
Just give it time.
 Serpents
10:24:20 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I mean near pefect scars me but the hands that don't hand are funny
 Serpents
10:23:38 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone up for an rp pm me
 OCCULTIST
10:23:34 Man Lover
AI being able to create near perfect art actually isn't that great for us lmaooo
 Luna👻
10:23:30 Silver (She/her)
Marsh
I hate AI art! Real artists spend so much time on work a robot does in seconds. I have seen people AI generate art and pass it off as their own
 Serpents
10:23:17 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I mean its fun to mess with Ai Art as its never grasps what I want XD
 technoblade
10:23:16 Lil Techy | Techno
raven

man's is trying to make IRobot come to life
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:23:10 Aurora / Crezzie / L
There are so many good pictures. I Kidd you not. Its an app though, and I'm not here to advertise.
 Faulty Demons
10:22:12 Ollie, Gold
Aurora
Yeah, I agree. There are some things they are good for and they can be really useful for ideas and improving your writing, but it should be a tool, not the entire thing. Like people say sometimes, we want AI to do our chores so we can do art (or anything else), not have AI do art so we can do chores.
It's something like that lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : +5
Arctic Fox : -2
Black Bear : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    136    137    138    139    140   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 06:30 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Fern|
Fern heard yelling and stalked over.
"When was the last time we heard from our Alpha male? I've never met the dude. Sandstorm, think! If this land is everything he says it is, it would be great for the pack! We would have our own territory, and learn to be one." Fern said. She sighed. "I want whats best for my pup, even if that means moving to the mountians."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 06:33 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Glacier-Alpha-Killjoy
Glacier looked to Killjoy. "I know what you want to do but it might cause a conflict within the pack it seems a few have taken a liking to him including a pup. I can't have conflict within the pack."
"We have two alpha males and Illusion can't be killed" She heard Sandstorm yell as her ears swiveled. She spoke up again.
"Has anyone seen Ashes as of late?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 06:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sandstorm-Male-Hunter/Warrior-M: Fern, Ash(ind.), Louvel(ind.), Calli(ind.)
"When was the last time we heard from our Alpha male? I've never met the dude. Sandstorm, think! If this land is everything he says it is, it would be great for the pack! We would have our own territory, and learn to be one. I want whats best for my pup, even if that means moving to the mountians." Fern said to Sandstorm.
"I know Fern, I agree with you. I haven't seen Ashes either and I want the best for my sisters and nephew and niece too. But what is up with Killjoy wanting to kill Illusion? And even if Ashes isn't the alpha male Topaz just came back so he would be the alpha male." He looked at Fern. "Nothing around here make any sense at all."

Edited at April 15, 2021 06:36 PM by Franks Wolf Pack
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 06:36 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
"Thats true. Who is our second Alpha male?" He asked. Topaz is now an Omega based on the rules of the pack. He thought to himself
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 06:39 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Fern|
Fern stormed over to Sandstorm.
"Illusion is a killer. Topaz should now be an Omega because he left! He was dead to the pack." Fern growled.
Brecken rushed over.
"Okay, lets calm down. Deep breathes mad momma wolf." He said, sitting down.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 06:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sandstorm-Male-Hunter/Warrior-M: Fern, everyone
"Illusion is a killer. Topaz should now be an Omega because he left! He was dead to the pack." Fern growled back.
"I don't know what has been going on with Illusion but I do know one thing. Everyone! Listen to me!" Sandstorm took a breath.
"Topaz did not leave the pack. We thought he was dead, but he wasn't. I don't think he should be an omega! He was alpha before he was hurt, and he should be alpha after he was hurt!"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 06:46 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Fern|
"I understand where you are coming from Sandstorm, but the pack moved on. What gives him the right to disapear, hurt or not, and come back, and just get his spot back?"
"Would you all stop fighting?!" Killjoy yelled. "Let me explain everything."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 07:00 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
"Hi, hello. I'm Killjoy for those who don't know me. I come from a pack in the mountains called The Great West Pack. Three years ago it was attack by a rouge. Now before I get to that part, let me explain. The Alpha was a very kind wolf. He only had one pup. That pup was my best friend. I was at the Alpha's den every day. He was like a second father to me. Only a month into my life my best friend went rouge. This pup was Illusion. The same Illusion standing this pack right now. He killed everyone but me, and my sister Marbled. I fought off the thirteen rouges he brought with him. The Alpha's last words were that the land was mine. I must thank The Night Raven Pack for looking after it for the three years while I was gone. Now I am the Alpha of The Great West Pack, and some of you may not agree, but if you want to move, then come with me. If you don't agree, have fun." He said, making eye contact.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 07:17 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Louvel
Louvel started hskf Illusion's leg "Illusion is a good wolf though he is my friend and I won't let you kill or ban my friend" Louvek said stoutly. In his mind he wouldn't let Illusion get hurt but he didn't know anything,he looked at The wolves discussing snd then at illusion. He then couldn't take anymore snd curled up on Illusion's paw.

Edited at April 15, 2021 07:20 PM by Deadlywolf
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 07:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sandstorm-Male-Hunter/Warrior-M: Fern
"I understand where you are coming from Sandstorm, but the pack moved on. What gives him the right to disapear, hurt or not, and come back, and just get his spot back?" Fern said.
"Topaz did not disapear. Delta brought him back to Starless Night's den after we thought he was dead. Then he gets better and is alive. What do you think? Are we going to make Topaz an omega just because we thought he was dead?" Sandstorm yelled at Fern, not listening to Killjoy.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    136    137    138    139    140   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us