Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:29:53 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Luna,
Wait til they're judged. Almost always, they will at some point be exposed, I guarantee you that.
 Dark sky
10:29:31 Sky but spooky - she
Sand sits down and starts to play Wolfplay on their computer. (4th wall breaking)

uhh sand you ok?

Spookybeast
10:28:57 Will
Oh she's gorgeous lmao

-WP Click-
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:28:45 Aurora / Crezzie / L
I don't usually use AI unless it gets something done where me and my device can't do it. Like my songs. I don't have the equipment to record the music to my lyrics so I use an AI to put music to it as I desire exactly to sound, besides I'm kinda sh*t when it comes to putting a tune to some of my songs. Either not memorable or its cliche, so I get samples so I get the gist of what I should try thinking versus limited ideas on my tunes.
 Revelry
10:28:25 Rev
Spooky, pretty! Ears look a bit weird, but honestly great work!
 technoblade
10:27:52 Lil Techy | Techno
Will!
 Luna👻
10:27:28 Silver (She/her)
Aroura
If they do that they have no shame I swear-
 Spookybeast
10:27:02 Will
Jack o lantern gear real *^*

Mwahahaha
 Luna👻
10:26:56 Silver (She/her)
People should not use AI art as “thier art” when some people work for days on art pieces
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:26:04 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Luna,
I've definitely seen that. Total misuse. What should or will people be ashamed of doing next?
 Serpents
10:25:51 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I mean if its for say your self/ others know its AI then doe you just like other art don't steal give it like big corps characters for studding not small artists
 OCCULTIST
10:25:44 Man Lover
I'd rather not be put out of future art jobs so I dont fuck with that ai shit
 starmutt
10:25:33 marsh | they/it
i also dont like calling ai images art personally lol
 Emyln Moon
10:25:06 
who wants cp?
 Luna👻
10:24:59 Silver (She/her)
Anyone want to battle my disorganized battle team because IÂ’m bored?
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:24:37 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Faulty,
I'd say it goes something like this:

People made AI to ASSIST mankind in their work,
Not REPLACE mankind in their work.
There's the difference.
 Narran Park
10:24:24 Sting
I think AI belongs in the same category as "You wont have a calculator with you everywhere you go"
Just give it time.
 Serpents
10:24:20 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I mean near pefect scars me but the hands that don't hand are funny
 Serpents
10:23:38 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone up for an rp pm me
 OCCULTIST
10:23:34 Man Lover
AI being able to create near perfect art actually isn't that great for us lmaooo

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : +5
Arctic Fox : -2
Black Bear : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    135    136    137    138    139   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 05:55 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
He laughed.
"I won't Saya, come on, lets get those fish back to camp." He said, getting out and grabbing them. He trotted back to camp ears pricked
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 05:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious* M: Killjoy
Seya made sure to follow close behind Killjoy and made sure that he wouldn't suddenly pass out. This made her insanely worried about him and nuzzled his side with a whimper. "Please get some rest when you can, okay?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 06:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ash-Female-Mother-M: RedWing, Calli, Louvel(ind.), Sandstorm, Delta
Ash heard the call of RedWing and the boulders falling down as she was running. She had picked up Calli without thinging about where Louvel was and had started running. That pup is so much trouble! I will have to talk to him when I find him again. I hope he is alright.
"Sandstorm, can you got and find Louvel? He ran off again," Ash told her brother and grabbed Delta to keep running.
"Oh!" Ash gasped and froze for a moment then kept on running. "Delta, can you carry Calli for me?" She asked her sister.
"Sure!" Delta said and picked up the pup. Then they kept on running to a save place.
Finnaly they came to where Glacier was.
"Glacier, is there a place where me and Ash can stay?" Delta asked the alpha.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 06:09 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Louvel
The little pup asked Illusion "is it safe? Can we go if hiding?" Louvel looked up to Ilusion..... (oops very very short sorry)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 06:12 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
"I will." He said, trotted right over to Brecken's hole. He dropped a fish in and walked over to a pile of food.
|Brecken|
Brecken begun to chew on the fish that Killjoy had given him. He poked his head out of the hole, and came out. He yawned, and trotted over to Marbled.
"Want to share this fish with me?" He asked
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 06:14 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Glacier-Alpha-Delta and rest of pack
Glacier looked to Delta and nodded once the rest of the pack had gathered round she told them of her plans. "I have decided to accept Killjoys offer about his land. It is safe and not too terribly far he said. Once we reach the lands he will be alpha male and I will still be the alpha female. Illusion is also hearby banned from the pack."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 06:14 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|
Illusion picked up Louvel. He jumped out of the bush.
"Ash! Here is Louvel. He is a wonderful pup!" He said, putting him down. Where are we going?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 06:16 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|
"Glaicer, let him come with us? I want to kill him where he made his father suffer." Killjoy had joined Glaicer and Ash. "If it's needed I shall carry Flame." He said.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 06:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sandstorm-Male-Hunter/Warrior-M: Louvel, Illusion, Glacier
Sandstorm was tracking Louvel when he found his scent. Tracking it farther he saw Illusion pick up Louvel and jump out to Ash.
"Ash! Here is Louvel. He is a wonderful pup! Where are we going?" He said and put the pup down.
"I have decided to accept Killjoys offer about his land. It is safe and not too terribly far he said. Once we reach the lands he will be alpha male and I will still be the alpha female. Illusion is also hearby banned from the pack." Sandstorm also heard.
"Glaicer, let him come with us? I want to kill him where he made his father suffer." Killjoy added.
"What? Killjoy can't be alpha male! We already have two alpha males! And Illusion can't be banned or killed! Why?" Sandstorm said, almost yelling.

Edited at April 15, 2021 06:19 PM by Franks Wolf Pack
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 06:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious* M: Killjoy
Seya looked at Killjoy and smiled. "Thank you." She said before sitting down and looking at everyone. She was still scared of everyone and she shook from the fear. She laid down and closed her eyes slowly. She couldn't sleep but could at least rest her eyes. Somewhat.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    135    136    137    138    139   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us