Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Falling Stars
12:14:25 star, she/her
at what weight can a wolf be considered light weight?
 Spookybeast
12:11:17 Will
Help me

I am 50 episodes into a really crappy shorts series 😭

The plotline is awful
The acting is so bad

But I can't stop
 Frostyhills24
12:09:16 Frosty, (She/Her)
I'm back!
 Duskfall
12:06:48 Dusky | Dusk
Bjake,
bobcat?
 distant-screams
11:58:58 katy | beetle
shh, a skunk is close enough </3
 BuggyOs
11:58:12 boobug
Bjake
Oh! foxes?
 Bobcat
11:57:01 (She) Cat {no bob}
-WP Click-
Paws?
 BooJake
11:56:34 Don't call me BJ.
:')
Feline or Canine ya'll
 BuggyOs
11:56:04 boobug
Bjake
skink or possum?
 Sateda
11:55:29 
Boo-
Snow Leopard :>
 distant-screams
11:55:05 katy | beetle
BJake,
a skunk anthro would be soo cute *^*
 BooJake
11:54:38 Don't call me BJ.
Ya'll, what are good feline or canine animals to make for black, white, and grey anthros?
 distant-screams
11:54:15 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
lol, just realized he didn't die. my boy's gonna make it to 20 ^^
 BloodWeb
11:54:03 Blood/Nicole
Oh my god I have 2139 moves left and just found another Chinese pottery when I played with my pack
 BuggyOs
11:53:20 boobug
Anyone else wanna pvp?
 BuggyOs
11:53:13 boobug
Okay, bye!
 BloodWeb
11:53:06 Blood/Nicole
Buggy

That was a close one lol

But on that note I must leave. I will be back on later <3
 BuggyOs
11:52:48 boobug
Good game Blood!
 BuggyOs
11:52:27 boobug
Sateda
I think so!
 Sateda
11:51:52 
How early can you apply raven feathers? If I put one on my oldies today, will it last until next DS?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +3
Ocelot : -1
Sun Bear : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    126    127    128    129    130   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 10:34 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night Hawk
"To Killjoy back at the camp." Night responded, following in the footsteps of the fox. They came to the stream where he swam across with the fox on his back. Apparently he didn't like getting wet. Frost then bounded ahead before sitting down. Trotting to him, he looked around not seeing a camp. "This is as far as I can take you. There are no fox traps in this bit of forest as long as you go straight ahead. Good luck to you Alpha of Night Raven Pack." The fox said and Night looked at him surprsied that he knew his rank. The fox dipped his head before disappearing into the trees. "Okay, Marbled, Brecken, stay at my side. We are about to meet your brother here and we need to get this alliance set." Night said starting forward.

Flame
Flame flicked her ears at Killjoy, his howl loud in his ears. She had been laying unnoticed by the whole pack to the side in the shadows. She now got up and walked over to Killjoy who had his back to her, "You don't have to yell youngin' I've been waiting." She said, a little annoyed. Who died and made you alpha? She thought flicking her ears again.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 10:41 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Marbled, Brecken| Female, Male| Lone Wolves| Night|
"Okay." Marbled said. The stood right next to Night. Brecken sighed. He felt so small compaired to the huge wolves. Marbled weighed 140 pounds, and she was skinny! He weighed about 86, and was the perfect weight. He sighed. It was I who had to be small. He though.
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior| M: Flame|
"Haha sorry Flame." Killjoy said, blushing. "Glaicer and I have something we want to talk to you about. We need Ashes as well. I have not seen him in forever though." Killjoy said blinking.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 10:48 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame flicked her ears, "Ash is having a reunion with Topaz, who was not dead but simply hibernating until he could get help." She sat down before cocking her head, "What did you need me for?" She could hear something in the bushes coming this way but didn't recognize the scent.

Night
Night made it to the clearing where he stood in the trees, scanning the wolves in it. His eyes fell on Killjoy and immediately softened. Killjoy looked just like his father. However, a slight movement on the edge of the clearing made his eyes narrow and a growl escape him. Illusion was laying with a medicine wolf. Night's fur bristled at just the sight.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 10:51 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior| M: Night|
Killjoy sat up. "Night! Long time no see buddy!" He said, bounding over. "Not yet, later." He whispered to Night, seeing his fur raised. "I'm going to kill him right where he killed my father." He growled. "Come on over!" He said, walking to Glaicer.
"Not Ash, but Ashes, the Alpha Male Flame." He said. "It's been a while since I've seen him, or heard from him."
|Marbled| Female| Lone Wolf| M: Killjoy|
He did not even say hi! She growled, and stalked behind him.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 11:00 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night Hawk
Night slowly let his fur unbristle before looking over at Killjoy with warmth in his eyes. He looked over at Marbled and chuckled before getting serious. "We need to talk." He said to Killjoy calmly.

Flame
Flame cocked her head confused, "Huh?" I don't remember no Ashes, especially being alpha male. Shaking her head, she settled down as Killjoy went to greet an old friend and closed her eyes to rest for a moment.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 11:25 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
"Of course." Killjoy said, leading the way to a quite spot in the camp.
"Whats the matter?" He saw Marbled and Brecken behind him.
"What are you guys doing here?" He asked, stunned.
|Marbled, Brecken| Lone Wolves|
"We are with him stupid." Marbled said, warmly.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 11:27 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night Hawk
Night sat down before saying, "I feel like there was a bit of confusion in the mountains. A hunter from the Night Raven pack contacted me about a wolf, guessing you, who attacked her and said it was his territory." He looked behind him to Marbled and Brecken, "And I picked those two up on the way here." He said chuckling.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 11:39 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
"Ah yes. The Alpha left it to me. I was at his den everyday to play with him. He liked me better then he did his own son!" Killjoy said.
He sighed. "The last thing he said was that the land was mine before Illusion killed him. So you know Marbled!" He said happily. "Hope she has not been too much to handle." He said with a wink.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 11:44 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night Hawk
Night nodded before chuckling, "Nah, she's been a big help actually." He looked at Killjoy with a small light in his eyes. "The Night Raven Pack had an alliance with your pack. The alpha then knew that if The Great West Pack alpha died, you would take his place. He however died due to sickness and rogue wolves attacking as did his mate and half of the pack. Before he died however, he told the rest of the pack to protect The Great West territory until you came back to claim it."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 11:50 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
Killjoy's mouth dropped.
"I feel awful." He said, his head hanging low. "I'm so sorry Night." Killjoy said.
|Marbled|
"See Killjoy, I was the good one. Brecken keep on running off!" Marbled said, proudly.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    126    127    128    129    130   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us