Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Midnight Moon Pack
10:19:46 PointyGardener(PG)
Thanks for answering my questions
Im off to enjoy some hot cocoa
 kycantina
10:19:40 ky but it's spooky
Teddy, there's a lot worse ways to spend your money over here, zero shade, feel free to call yourself a lord/lady if it pleases ya :))
 kycantina
10:18:15 ky but it's spooky
PG, they don't really do what they say they do, they own the land and sell tourists pieces of paper lol, probably the closest I'll get to owning property
 teddy
10:17:45 its yellow
ky
really? i have to read up on that. And yeah, i went to their location at duror. I am still on their facebook group and they give conservation updates on everything weekly. But ill read the article
 Midnight Moon Pack
10:13:37 PointyGardener(PG)
Lol
I don't care about titles just wonderd if they really did what they said or if they took farmland etc to do it
Thers a nasty little trend near where I was born that a farmer could earn money from his land if he promised to make it a "conservative" & not farm it for several years
Its was all about controlling food production
Mama thought me about titles & they way they really work
She's from noble & gantry decent on all sides of her family
 kycantina
10:12:59 ky but it's spooky
Teddy, I'm assuming you're talking about highland titles? A bunch of environmental groups have spoken out against them, they're definitely shifty and probably a tax evasion scheme, there's a really interesting euronews article if you google it
 teddy
10:09:26 its yellow
midnight the only way to get a title is either to be granted one or to marry into landed gentry/peerage
 teddy
10:07:20 its yellow
Ky
have you been to one? we saw activly deforestation of planted trees, and plantation of native breeds, along with programs to bring back the scottish wildcat etc
 Midnight Moon Pack
10:06:52 PointyGardener(PG)
My heritage is from Scotland & a great cousin once removed went to Scotland to find our relatives some time ago
He only found a distant cousin
Id like to do that someday
 Hallow's Eve
10:06:31 Hallow, Eve
Hey chat
 kycantina
10:05:48 ky but it's spooky
PG, yeah, there's no actual land sold and I don't actually believe they're planting the trees, peerage titles can't be bought either so it's just a $50 piece of paper
 teddy
10:03:48 its yellow
my sister bought me one and we were in scotland at the time so we visited it! A fun outing but really just a donation to a group.
 Witchz
10:03:31 Witchz (he, him)
I'm so tired, I wish I could sleep
 teddy
10:02:54 its yellow
Midnight
It also states that you arn't technically a lord or lady in the document, and that you own the land only in name and not legally.

Go for it if you research the place, but know you are basically just donating to a wildlife conservation group.
 Midnight Moon Pack
10:01:42 PointyGardener(PG)
I figured it had to be
So what parts a scam? No actual land sold? Its just a piece of paper they get in the mail?
 kycantina
10:01:29 ky but it's spooky
My friend bought me one when I moved here, girlie spent so much money I felt terrible
 kycantina
10:00:36 ky but it's spooky
PG, the only way it affects people is locals feeling so bad when we have to tell tourists it's a major scam </3
 teddy
10:00:05 its yellow
buggy
i just quickly serached it up, but gived that a foot is 30cm, and a meter is 100, three feet is 90cm. Therefor 10ft is (30x10) 300cm (3 meters)
 Mistress Nyx
09:59:29 
I am exhausted and every single part of my body is in pain.
 BuggyOs
09:59:19 boobug
Ky
I would but I'm in class and might have to poof at any moment </3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : -3
Black Bear : -1
Green Python : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    124    125    126    127    128   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 04:29 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior| M: Glacier|
"Yes it is." He said, sitting down, and waiting
|Marbled| Female| Lone Wolf| M: Night|
"The foxes are not his only family. He has pups, and a mate." Marbled said.
Brecken stopped.
"He does?!" He said, suprised
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 04:32 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night Hawk
Night froze, "Pups?!" He gaped, shocked. "I knew he had a mate, but pups?!" He blinked, before sitting down. Blinking again, he shook himself to clear his head, "I will have to congratulate him when he comes back." A shadow moved close by, and he saw Shadow disappear into the trees. What the heck are you doing over there? He thought, rolling his eyes.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 04:34 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Glacier-Alpha-M:Killjoy,Flame,Ashes
Glacier let out a howl calling for Flame and Ashes to come to her or signal where they were and she would go to them. Her ears swiveled as she looked around looking or listening for them.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 04:35 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Brecken| Male| Lone Wolf| M: Shadow, Night|
Brecken saw Shadow hiding. What is he doing? He growled.
He barked, and stood up. He stared him down.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 04:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious*
Seya got up after a few minutes. "Alright, flowers. It was nice talking with you. Makes me feel happier when you can't echo it back." She laughed and then gently nudged the closest flower to her before she looked up and walked away from the flowers. Well, most of them.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 04:41 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Shadow isn't hiding, he moved past them and disappeared into the forest)
Icicle | Artic Fox | Female | M: Lean, pups
Icicle bounded through the trees before spotting Lean with her pups nearby. Laying down in the trees, she watched the pups play before letting a yip-yip to Shadow to let him know where they were.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 04:42 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
(Ah) lol
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 08:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean lifted her head hearing the yips she rolled her eyes and laughed, getting up she walked towards the stream, looking to her left she saw three puffs of fur.Letting out a faint howl to get their attention and see if they wanted to come over.Sitting down waiting for a replying howl or walking wolves comeing over.Looking at her pups now fully awake and tackleing each other her eyes sparkled with the glare from the sun.
(question what season are we in I have heard winter but IDK.)

Edited at April 15, 2021 08:03 AM by Try us
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 08:09 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Fall I'm pretty sure. Also, Shadow is ready <3)
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Lean
Shadow bounded through the forest before hearing the yips from Icicle. Turning slightly, he looked out of the trees to see Lean near the stream. Taking a breath, he walked out before stopping before her. He set down his package, the red roses shining in the light. Freshly picked and the biggest flowers thanks to Rilla's expertise. He nudged them towards Lean before touching noses with her, "I'm ready to be a father." Was all he said, a small light in his eyes.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 15, 2021 08:25 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Leans mouth dropped before recovering looking at the flowers she picked them up digging a few small holes and planting the "I think that this place will be up and the best it has ever been in years."she said touching her nose to his.Looking at the pups she let out a small gentle voice "Pine,Oak,and Maple come meet your father."Laying down next to shdow watching the pups walk up to their father her face now had a glowing smile.
~~
Lemon watched his sister from afar seeing shadow come back made his heart rejoice.Lifting his head and flattening his ears he let out a rejoiceing howl hopeing others would join in.(short sorry.)

Edited at April 15, 2021 08:28 AM by Try us

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    124    125    126    127    128   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us