Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 teddy
10:09:26 its yellow
midnight the only way to get a title is either to be granted one or to marry into landed gentry/peerage
 teddy
10:07:20 its yellow
Ky
have you been to one? we saw activly deforestation of planted trees, and plantation of native breeds, along with programs to bring back the scottish wildcat etc
 Midnight Moon Pack
10:06:52 PointyGardener(PG)
My heritage is from Scotland & a great cousin once removed went to Scotland to find our relatives some time ago
He only found a distant cousin
Id like to do that someday
 Hallow's Eve
10:06:31 Hallow, Eve
Hey chat
 kycantina
10:05:48 ky but it's spooky
PG, yeah, there's no actual land sold and I don't actually believe they're planting the trees, peerage titles can't be bought either so it's just a $50 piece of paper
 teddy
10:03:48 its yellow
my sister bought me one and we were in scotland at the time so we visited it! A fun outing but really just a donation to a group.
 Witchz
10:03:31 Witchz (he, him)
I'm so tired, I wish I could sleep
 teddy
10:02:54 its yellow
Midnight
It also states that you arn't technically a lord or lady in the document, and that you own the land only in name and not legally.

Go for it if you research the place, but know you are basically just donating to a wildlife conservation group.
 Midnight Moon Pack
10:01:42 PointyGardener(PG)
I figured it had to be
So what parts a scam? No actual land sold? Its just a piece of paper they get in the mail?
 kycantina
10:01:29 ky but it's spooky
My friend bought me one when I moved here, girlie spent so much money I felt terrible
 kycantina
10:00:36 ky but it's spooky
PG, the only way it affects people is locals feeling so bad when we have to tell tourists it's a major scam </3
 teddy
10:00:05 its yellow
buggy
i just quickly serached it up, but gived that a foot is 30cm, and a meter is 100, three feet is 90cm. Therefor 10ft is (30x10) 300cm (3 meters)
 Mistress Nyx
09:59:29 
I am exhausted and every single part of my body is in pain.
 BuggyOs
09:59:19 boobug
Ky
I would but I'm in class and might have to poof at any moment </3
 Midnight Moon Pack
09:59:18 PointyGardener(PG)
You live in Scotland?
Can I ask you a random question?
So there's a company or maybe more then one & they sell a square foot of Scotland to some random person & then that person can have the title of "lord/lady"
Apparently the square foot is part of a conservation program of some sort
I've often wondered how this affects people living in Scotland
 kycantina
09:58:29 ky but it's spooky
also not to be annoying but I'm once again asking if anyone wants to PVP for my quest <3
 teddy
09:57:33 its yellow
ahhh i love scotland
 BuggyOs
09:57:12 boobug
Teddy
would it be over 3 meter? Not by much, but like, 3 point something? I was always told 3 feet = 1 meter, but I want to make sure that's correct, if you know
 kycantina
09:56:27 ky but it's spooky
Winterfell, ayy I'm in Scotland too! Having moved here from the US I can tell you the worst of our weather doesn't compare to Florida's in the slightest lol
 teddy
09:55:19 its yellow
10ft is 3meters

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : -3
Black Bear : -1
Green Python : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    123    124    125    126    127   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 03:59 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior| M: Glacier, Saya|
"Thats fine, meet you there once I'm done!" He called, running off. He found Glaicer.
"Glaicer. I want to you move the pack. I got some land in the mountains thats huge. Not sure what it would do to the social standing of the Alpha male, but it's a lot better then here." He said.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 04:00 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow
Shadow turned to Night, "Keep going the same path back to the clearing. I don't want to hear about someone getting their paw stuck in a trap. I will be back." With that, he turned bounding through the woods back towards the town.
(Oooo, secrets >:3)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 04:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious*
Seya ran away and ran to the river that once she crossed it she was at the other land. The dusty, dry, dead land. She ran around frantically searching for the flowers and once she did she sighed happily. None of them were dead or wilting. She smiled and then watered them. "I'm sorry that I couldn't water you. I had to do something." She told the flowers. "I hope Shadow likes you." She then touched one of the flowers gently with her nose. "I planted a few roses too!" Her tail wagged as she sat in the middle of the flowers and closed her eyes and sniffed the air. Blooming flowers was the strongest scent she could smell. She liked how the flowers were helping the ground grow stronger to grow more things. "Maybe I can get some grass seeds? I'm not sure.." She hummed.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 04:07 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Glacier-Alpha-M: Killjoy
Glacier saw Killjoy run and her ears swiveled as she listened to his proposition of moving the pack to the lands he was talking about. She mulled over it for a moment before nodding. "Alright."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 04:13 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior| M: Glaicer|
"Sadly if we move there, I would have to be the Alpha. In the territory I'm the Alpha. Not sure how that would work." Killjoy said, thinking.
|Brecken| Male| Lone Wolf| M: Night|
"If I were you I'd not trust that wolf after bolting on you like that." Brecken said. "Its rude when you have help, and just bolt." Brecken growled, but keep walking. Marbled bit his ear.
"Stop Brecken."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 04:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious*
Seya laid down and rested her head on the ground. Her white fur blew gently as the slight wind moved her fur to one side. Her scent was covered up by the several hundred flowers around her. She smiled. "I hope Icicle reminded him of me." She whispered to a small flower that was almost going to open. "I think I will make him really happy with you guys!" She smiled and looked at the flowers with a giggle.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 04:17 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night Hawk
Night looked back at Brecken with a cold stare, "I trust that wolf with my life and my pack. If he needs to go do something, I always trust that he will come back. I owe him that and much more." He narrowed his eyes at Brecken before saying, "You might not understand it, but even being a lone wolf, Shadow has done way more than a normal one would do for friends."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 04:20 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Brecken| Male| Lone Wofl| M: Night
"Then why don't you ask him to join your pack?" Brecken asked. "Make it up to him that way."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 04:22 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night Hawk
"Because I know that Shadow is a lone wolf. Has been since a pup. Only a very good reason will make him join a pack. And besides," Night paused, letting out a small chuckle. "He won't leave those foxes. They are the only family he has."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 04:23 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Glacier-Alpha-M:Killjoy
"Hmmm then this is something I will have to consult the other alpha and the elder with." She thought about it again and her eyes scanned the area for Ashes and Flame.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    123    124    125    126    127   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us