Ace
06:14:23 ace <3
-WP Click- name ideas
 Existence
06:02:18 Exist / Kuskyn
Oh it is habit calling puppies ankle nibblers xD
 Hydroberry
05:44:09 
She is pretty 😍 although I just had a good chuckle at her rank 😄 I love that.
 Existence
05:24:22 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
She's pretty
 Forest Dwelling
05:21:45 I am on Wolflocke ok
How I accidentally threw out my food instead of feeding my wolves is a mystery...
 Wilverbeast
05:14:14 Will
Marcello it is
 Caeruleum
05:13:46 Cae, Blue
Me, the biggest non common hater there is, getting a legendary and a dynamic bases in the same litter is my villain origin lore
 distant-screams
05:13:08 katy | beetle
i like marcello :>
 Feiella
05:13:08 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Wilverbeast
Marcello
 Urux
05:13:02 Urox
Wilver
That was the worst possible outcome hahah
 Wilverbeast
05:11:24 Will
Oh no not a tie
 Reprobate
05:09:24 🤓
I am a Marcel stan personally
 Urux
05:08:44 Urox
Wilver
Marcello >:) Sounds funner
 Wilverbeast
05:07:39 Will
Chat Marcel or Marcello
 Amygdala
05:05:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay gotta poof chat. I need to get ready for work

Bye
 Amygdala
05:04:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Crazy lol
I feel like i have too much with my 40ish wolves

I vote for 17 gone this DS :p
 Feiella
05:03:45 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
and 52 den spaces lol
 Feiella
05:03:00 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
341 wolves
 Amygdala
05:00:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Damn that's a lot. How much wolves do you have now?
 Continental Wolves
04:59:59 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
:3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : -1
Jackal : -2
Grey Fox : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Sleet  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    120    121    122    123    124   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 11:54 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior| M: Saya|
"It won't take too long. I promise." Killjoy said, trotting off.
"This is the Alpha den, the healers den, and then," He said turning in a circle, "All of thoose caves going up the walls are for the pack wolves." The walls of the camp were fifty feet high, and the walls where all round. The camp below was a circle. There was a huge cave at the bottom that was the way in and out. There were bushes at the end of the cave that made a wall, hiding it from the rest of the world.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 11:58 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious* M: Killjoy
Woah! This place is bigger than I thought! She gasped as she looked around. Her tail wagged slowly as she did. She smiled and looked at him. "And is this where you live? It's so much bigger than where I live."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 12:04 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior| M: Saya|
"Yeah. It has the most territory out of any pack, even lone wolves. Not quite sure what to do with it. It's just sitting around. There are lovely rivers, lakes, meadows, and forest, cliffs, it had everything, including prey. Should we get going to check on the flowers?" He asked.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 12:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious* M: Killjoy
Seya nuzzled him and then nodded. "Mhm! Yes please." Her tail was wagging faster now. She barked happily and then took one more look around here. "Hey, if you want to stay here, it's okay with me." She told him.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 12:10 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Only for a couple posts <3)
River Stream | NRP Pack | Hunter | M: Killjoy, Seya
River ran through the meadow, her packmates turning off to hunt while she scouted ahead. It had been a while since they hunted this part of the territory, but she had to make sure no badger or bear was in the Great West pack's dens. They were sacred as not many that they knew of lived. Bounding up the steep slope, she came to a halt at one of the dens before letting out a howl to say everything was good. There was a fresh scent however, a male and female. The male however, smelled a little familiar. Following the scent, she started after the wolves.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 12:14 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior| M: River Stream, saya|
"Wait! Theres someone on my land." He said, running off to the meadow. He lunged out of the bushes, and grabbed the female by the troat mid leap. Her body flew with his, until he landed on te ground. She was under him, with her neck in his mounth. He let go.
"Off my territory. NOW!" He snarled. His claws dug into the females skin.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 12:19 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River Stream | NRP Hunter | Female | M: Killjoy
As soon as his fangs dug into her throat, she twisted clawing his eyes. Rolling out of the way, she did a classic move she had learned from the Great West Pack. She leaped, twisting in midair so that when she landed, she rammed straight into him pinning him down. "Lone Wolf, you shouldn't be in the sacred lands of the Great West Pack territory, protected by the once great Ocean Cliff's pack now known as the Night Raven Pack!" She growled at him, the saying coming to her easily. She had to deal with several lone wolves wanting the caves, and had the saying now down pat. She glared at him, her guard up hoping she wouldn't have to hurt him to go away like the last one.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 12:27 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior| M: River Stream|
"The Great Alpha Of The Great West Pack's last words where that this land, and pack belonged to me." He snarled. "And I plan to move my current pack into my land." He said. "So please get off of it." He said, lunging up, and grabbing her neck. He swung her off of him, and threw her on the ground where he was laying. He keep his throat on him, and said; "I am the oldest remaining wolf of The Great Western Pack. It was I who killed thoose rouge when I was a month. It was I who chased Illusion away. Where were you when that happened if you protect it? It is me who is not the Alpha of The Great West Pack. An Alpha who belongs to another pack as a hunter. So begone Night Raven Pack. I'm back." He said, stepping off her. "GO." He said, nipping her. He was annoyed, and angery at these wolves.
"Tell your Alpha that Killjoy, has come back for his land." He said, glaring
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 12:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious* M: Killjoy, River Stream
Seya stepped away from the two. She whimpered and then ran away from them. Get to the flowers! Move! Run! Her little voice inside of her head forced her to run. Don't let them find a way to kill you! She then jumped up and landed with a thud and a shiver and continued running.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 12:36 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River Stream | NRP Member | Female | M: Killjoy
River growled deeply, she could hear her hunting party coming now. "Oh so your the 'great' alpha, I'm sorry, but we thought all of you were dead!" She growled, rising to her full height, which was now about as big as Killjoy. "On top of that, I suggest you be nicer to your allies or did your father not tell you? For those questions, let me put it simply." She was practically shouting now, she was angry and couldn't find a reason to calm down. "You chased Illusion straight into our lands. Our alphas and betas died because of him. Thankfully, our former lead hunter had a friend to kill them off. And where were we? We were not obligated to protect your lands when your alpha was alive because your father did it for us!" She was growling again, words tumbling out of her mouth sharply. "We have buried the bodies of dozens of your pack. We have protected your caves to make them sacred and to remember that the pack that lived there were great. And we did all of this because we are your allies." She growled backing up, "I'll make sure my alpha hears about this when he gets back from the BurnLands(blackened forest)." Her scouts had now gotten to them and growled protectively around her.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    120    121    122    123    124   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us