08:05:18 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
hey Vapor
 Jack-A-Boo
08:04:47 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
hi fei
 Feiella
08:04:21 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Void Wolf's
Nice wolf but remove it from breeding before posting it in main otherwise you are advertising
 icemoons
08:03:49 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
hey bobcat
 Void Wolfs
08:03:11 
me I'll pvp
 Jack-A-Boo
08:02:05 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
PvP anyone?
 Bobcat
08:02:04 (She) Cat {no bob}
Arrow
To make up for the soul mishap, here's some cp.
 Jack-A-Boo
07:59:52 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 8,945

so close to my 10k mush goal
 Rogue Whispers
07:56:05 Rogue is a Ghost
I just used a Soul of the Dead on this wolf, but it didn't add the points
-WP Click-
 Eternity
07:54:33 ET
Looks like I'll have one of his last litters, huh.
 Eternity
07:53:57 ET
Oh my god, that's so painful
 Arachne
07:52:57 Ara/Kat
in sales thereÂ’s still a message from him saying heÂ’s retiring from studding by 6am gametime
 Feiella
07:51:55 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
maybe Vox forgot to have Ghostface stoned?
 Rogue Whispers
07:50:30 Rogue is a Ghost
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 3,227

Surprised I have this much after going to Wolf Party and retiring all the wolves I got

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : -2
Bobcat : +5
Grey Fox : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    119    120    121    122    123   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 11:00 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night Hawk
Night heard, "Is he stupid?! He has a dealth wish!" Night yelled after the two, "Stop you two! He will be fine!" Before they disappeared. He growled, weighing before going after them. He found Marbled first, on the ground. "Shadow can take care of himself, and he must have done this several times if he would do it now. We have to find Brecken before the dogs do though." He pulled her up before scenting for Brecken.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 11:10 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Marbled| Female| Lone Wolf| M: Night|
"You won't catch Brecken. He's too fast." Marbled said panting. "But we might as well try." She said, walking on.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 11:13 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M:
Shadow slipped through the alleyways easily, in a fast trot. He knew Night wouldn't follow him and that was good. Shadow could handle himself in the town, he wasn't too sure of Night. Jumping a small fence, he came out to a long street. Now let's see. . .I think it was this way. He thought turning, before he walked down the street unknown to the humans as he slipped through the shadows.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 11:18 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Brecken| Male| Lone Wolf| M: Shadow|
Brecken could handle himself. He had lived on the streets for a year before he met Marbled. He trotted right behind Shadow, unoticed by both the humans, and Shadow. He then trotted right next to him.
"Where are we going?" Brecken whipered to him.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 11:21 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Brecken
A voice beside him made him snap out. Thankfully, no one noticed but he stopped at an alley. "Your going back." Was all Shadow said, glaring at the male. "You don't need to know nor is it any of your business." With that, he turned jumping on a dumpster to jump over the wall into the other alleyway. Loping out, he weaved people before coming to a stop at an abandoned warehouse. Sitting down, he waited.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 11:30 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Brecken| Male| Lone Wolf| M: Shadow|
Brecken was often mistaken for a dog. He jumped up on the dumpster, and rolled in it. It covered his scent, and it turned him brown, so that he really looked like a stray dog. He then puffed out his ribs so that they showed, and fake limped. He sat in the shadows right infront of the warehouse, with two other dogs. He had brought bones, and asked them to stay. The three of them were unseen by the rest of the world.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 11:38 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M:
Shadow waited with his eyes closed for a moment before hearing some dogs move towards the opposite side of the street with bones. He ignored them as a dog came out of an alleyway and looked around. Spotting him, she laughed before trotting over. "Well, been a while Shad. Surprised that you even still remember me." She said, looking him in the eye. "I'm surprised you actually responded." Shadow replied before inclining his head, "Now what was this place you were talking about?" She simply grinned before taking off into a slow run. Shadow rolled his eyes playfully before following.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 11:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious* M: Killjoy
Seya looked at him and then thought about it. "Uhm.. If it wouldn't be too much trouble." She whispered to the ground and listened to the soft breeze. "Though afterwards, I have to get back to water the flowers." She then looked around. "I wonder if they are wilting already.."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 11:46 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Brecken| Male| Lone wolf| M: The stray dogs|
"Come on, theres a great meat shop down the ally. They give out meat to strays." Brecken said, following Shadow from a ways away. The three of them were still unseen by everything, including Shadow.
"Awww look at them love birds" The stray on Brecken's right whispered to the two of them.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 11:50 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Stray dogs
They were almost there when Rilla(female dog) suddenly said in his ear, "We are being followed. It happens all the time out here. Follow me." She turned sharply down an alley with Shadow close behind. She turned a corner before jumping a fence. Shadow jumped but then didn't see her on the other side. He got pulled side-ways suddenly by her before they mixed in with a bunch of people on the street. "Just keep your eyes forward like you belong here." She said, holding her head partway up. Shadow did the same before asking, "How much farther?"

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    119    120    121    122    123   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us