Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 BuggyOs
08:22:05 boobug
Ice
I'm good! My perpetual tiredness seems to be lifting, and I found some healthier alternatives to eat for snacks :)

How are you?
 Touch of Serenity
08:21:26 Serenity
Oh hey my keyboard is working on here today again... Yay!
 icemoons
08:21:09 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
Hi bug! how are you?
 Frostyhills24
08:19:42 Frosty, (She/Her)
I've run into 3 Cerberus in a row and surprisingly only lost 2 wolves so far
 BuggyOs
08:18:20 boobug
hellooo
 Feiella
08:17:35 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
14 sad messages
 Duskfall
08:15:16 Dusky | Dusk
4 sad news messages 😭
 The Amethyst
08:11:31 Dart
I kinda hope a news thing will be made in honour of ghost face
 Jack-A-Boo
08:08:17 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
fei

I'm doing bad, I accidentally skipped one my classes
 Transcendence
08:07:55 anti gen ai
Pretty golden bay horse genoprbomb prettyy
-Click-
 Feiella
08:06:54 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Vapor
Not the best. How are you?
 Jack-A-Boo
08:05:55 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Fei

how are you?
 Feiella
08:05:18 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
hey Vapor
 Jack-A-Boo
08:04:47 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
hi fei
 Feiella
08:04:21 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Void Wolf's
Nice wolf but remove it from breeding before posting it in main otherwise you are advertising
 icemoons
08:03:49 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
hey bobcat
 Void Wolfs
08:03:11 
me I'll pvp
 Jack-A-Boo
08:02:05 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
PvP anyone?
 Bobcat
08:02:04 (She) Cat {no bob}
Arrow
To make up for the soul mishap, here's some cp.
 Jack-A-Boo
07:59:52 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 8,945

so close to my 10k mush goal

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : -2
Bobcat : +5
Grey Fox : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    118    119    120    121    122   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 08:44 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night Hawk | Alpha NRP | Male | M: Marbled, Brecken
"Did you know if any wolf survived from Killjoy's pack? Where did they live? Did Killjoy fight by himself?" Marbled started before Brecken nudged her, "Don't get nosey." Night chuckled, "It's okay. When we got over to Killjoy's pack, there was only dead bodies. We believed no one survived, especially after sending out scouts looking for any survivors. Killjoy most likely was already gone off the mountain. They lived on the northeastern side of the territory, in the forest across the human town. The territory we have adopted that is." He looked over at Marbled and Brecken, "Any other questions?" He said with a laugh. Shadow was on his last tree, the foxes had helped him with the rest.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 10:22 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior| M: Saya|
"Saya. Don't worry. I don't find you annoying, I enjoy every second I spend with you!" Killjoy said, wagging his tail.
|Marbled| Female| Lone Wolf| M: Night|
"One wolf lived. That wolf was me. I'm Killjoy's littermate." She said, pulling dirt over a tree.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 10:26 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night Hawk
Night looked at Marbled before blinking, "I think we buried your mother or your father. Once the scouts had come back, we took about three days to properly bury them." He said, sitting down. They just had to take the wagons back now, but Shadow was nowhere in sight.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 10:34 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Marbled| Female| Lone Wolf| M: Night|
"I watched Killjoy bury them." She said, remembering their bodys.
"Am I the only wolf who does not have the joy of meeting Illusion?" Brecken asked. "I feel like I'm missing a ton!
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 10:37 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night Hawk
Night chuckled at Brecken, "Well, you will know soon enough. Illusion is in this forest somewhere. One of us will find him," He muttered mostly to himself, "If the foxes hasn't already found him." At that moment, Shadow came out of the forest and slipped on the harness. The foxes didn't jump in the wagon this time, instead they kept up with the trees. Night slipped into the harness, "Okay, let's go."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 10:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious* M: Killjoy
Seya smiled a little and then laughed slightly. She was so scared of everything that she didn't fully register anything that was happening around her. She looked at Killjoy and hugged him. "I'm glad I met you." She whispered to him.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 10:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean curled around her pups that were now cold toucjing her nose to her tail she laughed as Vic tried to get out of the bear hug.Putting her nose to his she saw his eyes close with comfort.Looking to her brother "I think this pack life is wearing on me I like it."she said with a smile close behind her words.
~~
Lemon's face smiled back at his sister with happyness inside of him and love was comeing back for shadow, letting out a low howl with rejoice.Stopping his howl to not wake the pups he laid down by his sister touching her nose with care. (Short.)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 10:48 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior| M: Saya|
Killjoy hugged Saya back
"I'm glad I meet you too. Want to explore?" He asked. "This territory belongs to me. I am the oldest wolf in the pack. It would go to Illusion, but that was the last thing the Alpha did. He kicked him out." Killjoy said, jumping around Saya playfully.
|Brecken| Male| Lone Wolf| M: Night|
"Okay!" He said, slidding in. Marbled followed her mate. Brecken started to hum, while walking along
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 10:52 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night Hawk | Alpha NRP | Male | M: Brecken, Marbled
Night trotted through the forest, pulling the wagon with Shadow. Marbled and Brecken were close by. They came to the road, but it didn't seem busy this time. Crossing over, he looked back to make sure the others got over safely before slipping out of the harness, pushing the wagon next to the other ones. "That was the last batch of wagons! Let's head on. . ." Night had turned to Shadow, except Shadow was no longer there. Turning his head, he saw a tail disappear down an alley and let out a groan. Where the heck are you going now Shadow? There a stray dog gangs in the town that have problems with wolves.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 14, 2021 10:56 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Brecken| Male| Lone Wolf| M: Night, Shadow|
"Is he stupid?!" Brecken yelled. "He has a dealth wish!" Brecken bolted after him. He was smaller then all the other wolves, he had a lighter body build, so he could out run all of them. He dashed on, tearing up dirt.
Marbled was right behind Brecken. A dirt clump hit her face with such force that she fell backwards. She tumbled before coming to a stop.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    118    119    120    121    122   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us