Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Falling Stars
12:14:25 star, she/her
at what weight can a wolf be considered light weight?
 Spookybeast
12:11:17 Will
Help me

I am 50 episodes into a really crappy shorts series 😭

The plotline is awful
The acting is so bad

But I can't stop
 Frostyhills24
12:09:16 Frosty, (She/Her)
I'm back!
 Duskfall
12:06:48 Dusky | Dusk
Bjake,
bobcat?
 distant-screams
11:58:58 katy | beetle
shh, a skunk is close enough </3
 BuggyOs
11:58:12 boobug
Bjake
Oh! foxes?
 Bobcat
11:57:01 (She) Cat {no bob}
-WP Click-
Paws?
 BooJake
11:56:34 Don't call me BJ.
:')
Feline or Canine ya'll
 BuggyOs
11:56:04 boobug
Bjake
skink or possum?
 Sateda
11:55:29 
Boo-
Snow Leopard :>
 distant-screams
11:55:05 katy | beetle
BJake,
a skunk anthro would be soo cute *^*
 BooJake
11:54:38 Don't call me BJ.
Ya'll, what are good feline or canine animals to make for black, white, and grey anthros?
 distant-screams
11:54:15 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
lol, just realized he didn't die. my boy's gonna make it to 20 ^^
 BloodWeb
11:54:03 Blood/Nicole
Oh my god I have 2139 moves left and just found another Chinese pottery when I played with my pack
 BuggyOs
11:53:20 boobug
Anyone else wanna pvp?
 BuggyOs
11:53:13 boobug
Okay, bye!
 BloodWeb
11:53:06 Blood/Nicole
Buggy

That was a close one lol

But on that note I must leave. I will be back on later <3
 BuggyOs
11:52:48 boobug
Good game Blood!
 BuggyOs
11:52:27 boobug
Sateda
I think so!
 Sateda
11:51:52 
How early can you apply raven feathers? If I put one on my oldies today, will it last until next DS?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +3
Ocelot : -1
Sun Bear : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    115    116    117    118    119   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 13, 2021 09:18 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Delta-Female-Scout-M: Topaz, RedWing, Ash, Louvel, Calli, Sandstorm
Delta was watching RedWing doing tricks and the pups watching her when she heard a noise. Looking to Ash and Sandstorm she saw that they were destracted and started to investicate.
Running farther into the woods she smelled fresh blood and wolves. Lifting her ears up she heard exited barks and yips.
Sneaking up she saw, throught the bushes, Topaz.
"Topaz!" Delta yelled then ran at him. She looked him all over.
"I thought you were dead!" She nuzzled up to him.
"I'm glad you arn't though."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 13, 2021 10:15 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Whine stone opens her eyes with a yawn she looks around the pack and decides to trot over to the stream.Slerping up some water she looks left then right before slideing in.Barking at Whiskey to come join in she smiles as he walks over knowing he is tired she swims to the bank.Shakeing her fur as she gets out splashing her mate with little water droplets "Whiskey are you ok?"she asks with consern.
~~
Whiskey looks at his mate "Yeah why wouldn't I be." a fake smile creeping across his face as he walks back towards the tree line.Laying down he sees his mate walking towards him makeing room for her he rubs his face against hers.Looking into her eyes he touches his nose to hers and lets out a low wimper.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 13, 2021 10:24 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Lean
Following Lean's scent, he found her at a small tree on her back watching the clouds. It reminded him of the old times when he was beside her. He felt a pang of sadness before he turned back into the forest. His head lowered, his tail instead of the usual up was now down. A sudden weight on his back told him one of the foxes had returned to him. "Okay, tell me." Frost said from his perch on Shadow's back. "Tell you what?" Shadow responded, finding himself back at the clearing near the stream. He plopped down before a small fox face appeared in his face. "Tell me what's wrong, duh. You've been getting more and more depressed, and you shouldn't be! We are almost done planting the trees and the forest will be on it's feet in no time!" Frost paused, a look on his face before correcting himself, "The forest will be on it's Roots in no time."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 13, 2021 10:34 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Leans ears perked up as she heard a foxes voice.Walking the way she saw Shadow and a little fox laughing to herself she crawled onto the bushes beside Shadow.She was ready to pounce on him in a playful way when she saw her brother planting flowers with the pups.Her heart fluttered over to them as she got up.She looked at Shadow and the fox not knowing if the fox would say anything if she left she decided to walk away out of what she thought view.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 13, 2021 10:38 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior| M: Saya|
"If you want to run saya, lets go run!" He said happily. "I can show you the best places to run!" He said, wagging his tail.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 13, 2021 10:39 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | Artic Fox | Female | M: Lean
Frost waited for an answer before seeing a wolf form walk away. He was about to follow her when Shadow responded, "Question for you Frost. When you left your family, did you miss them? Even though you needed to do something?" Frost flattened his ears annoyed, "So that's what this is about." He had already forgotten about the wolf as he looked at Shadow. "We only have one more thing to do. Then. . ."He paused dramatically. "We release the Shadow of Doom!" He yipped running in a circle around Shadow laughing. Shadow now had an annoyed look on his face that was quickly replaced with laughter. Frost knew that cheered him up all the time. Frost yipped before falling over, cackling.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 13, 2021 10:42 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night Hawk | Alpha NRP | Male | M: Marbled, Brecken
Night looked between the two wolves, ready to answer any questions. He wondered when Shadow would be back. They still had two wagons to go. Getting up, he pulled the wagons around ready to go. He let out a howl to Shadow to let him know.
(Blargh short)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 13, 2021 10:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(No your good it is not the shortest I have ever seen.)
Lean heard the howl from far off but kept her mind on her brother and her pups walking up to them she stopped and jumped on her brother "Thanks for helping me with them and watching them."she said backing up.Seeing her pups running to her she smiled little tears falling from her face that they did not have a father figure to be there.She looked around then decided to help plant some flowers picking up some flowers she dug a few little holes and planted a few lilacs smelling the sweet smell from them she smiled to her self pushing her tears behind.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 13, 2021 10:59 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(After writing 3-4 paragraphs for another RP, it looks short lol)
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Brecken, Marbled
Shadow got up, he felt quite a bit better. Frost jumped onto his back as he went into a fast lope. Jumping straight into the stream, he paddled through it fast, ignoring Frost's protests on his back. Getting on the shore, he ran through the trees before making it to the clearing where Night and the other two sat. His eyes darkened slightly as he looked at Brecken before he slipped into the harness. "Let's go!" He yipped as Night slipped in beside him. Frost jumped onto the wagon, letting out a cackle as Shadow and Night started moving.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 13, 2021 11:38 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Marbled,Brecken| Female, Male| Lone Wolves| M: Night, Shadow|
Marbled, and Brecken got into the wagon, and begun to pull it.
"Where are we going?" Marbled asked.
"Marbled, are you sure you want to help them?" Brecken whispered so low that only Marbled could hear him.
"Yes! Of course I do!" Marbled whispered back.
They plotted along behind the two, with out a sound.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    115    116    117    118    119   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us