Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Falling Stars
12:14:25 star, she/her
at what weight can a wolf be considered light weight?
 Spookybeast
12:11:17 Will
Help me

I am 50 episodes into a really crappy shorts series 😭

The plotline is awful
The acting is so bad

But I can't stop
 Frostyhills24
12:09:16 Frosty, (She/Her)
I'm back!
 Duskfall
12:06:48 Dusky | Dusk
Bjake,
bobcat?
 distant-screams
11:58:58 katy | beetle
shh, a skunk is close enough </3
 BuggyOs
11:58:12 boobug
Bjake
Oh! foxes?
 Bobcat
11:57:01 (She) Cat {no bob}
-WP Click-
Paws?
 BooJake
11:56:34 Don't call me BJ.
:')
Feline or Canine ya'll
 BuggyOs
11:56:04 boobug
Bjake
skink or possum?
 Sateda
11:55:29 
Boo-
Snow Leopard :>
 distant-screams
11:55:05 katy | beetle
BJake,
a skunk anthro would be soo cute *^*
 BooJake
11:54:38 Don't call me BJ.
Ya'll, what are good feline or canine animals to make for black, white, and grey anthros?
 distant-screams
11:54:15 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
lol, just realized he didn't die. my boy's gonna make it to 20 ^^
 BloodWeb
11:54:03 Blood/Nicole
Oh my god I have 2139 moves left and just found another Chinese pottery when I played with my pack
 BuggyOs
11:53:20 boobug
Anyone else wanna pvp?
 BuggyOs
11:53:13 boobug
Okay, bye!
 BloodWeb
11:53:06 Blood/Nicole
Buggy

That was a close one lol

But on that note I must leave. I will be back on later <3
 BuggyOs
11:52:48 boobug
Good game Blood!
 BuggyOs
11:52:27 boobug
Sateda
I think so!
 Sateda
11:51:52 
How early can you apply raven feathers? If I put one on my oldies today, will it last until next DS?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +3
Ocelot : -1
Sun Bear : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    114    115    116    117    118   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 06:30 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| male| hunter/warrior| Saya|
"SAYA!" Killjoy yelled, running after her. He caught up to her and stepped in front of her. "Whats wrong?" He asked, worried.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 06:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(SURPRISE REEES)
💎Topaz💎uhhh💎male💎M:everyone
Rise young warrior your life isnt over yet. Dont let the darkness of the one who is a broken soul make you think your dead.’ Topaz gasped quickly opening his eyes he slowly forced himself to stand pain flared in his neck as he turned his head ignoring the pain Topaz limped toward the familiar howl of sandstorm blood was still trickling from the spot where the dog had had sank its teeth into his neck smelling flame near by he decided to find her instead of sandstorm after limping for 6 minutes he finally spotted flame he let out a soft playful growl to let her know of his presence.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 07:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious* M: Killjoy
Seya suddenly flinched and awoke. She was panting. Another nightmare? She wondered and then started crying. "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't know where I was going! I just had to run!" Run away from myself. She shook more and sobbed, lowering her head.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 13, 2021 04:00 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Artemis
Artemis stalked by the pack's food,she was hungry and she was pregnant. Surely they couldn't turn her away from a single morsel of food she dragged the deer carcasss away sneakily but slightly making some noise. She hoped no-one would turn her away,no one could do that to a mother wolf. She wondered what if they don't know I have pups? And she tried to drag the deer away.
(Pm me if you would like to be the pups if Artemis if no one PMs me I will play them also you hadn't see that coming Lmao)

Edited at April 13, 2021 04:01 AM by Deadlywolf
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 13, 2021 07:57 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | Elder | Female | M: Topaz, Lean
Flame heard a soft play growl and turned to find Topaz. Surprise filled her features but faster than a rabbit, she was at Topaz's side supporting him. "Lean, come help me here!" She barked across the stream before licking Topaz's face and neck, cleaning the blood off him. "We thought you were dead." She whispered in one of his ears, placing her head on his, silent tears falling down her face.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 13, 2021 08:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean ran to Flame looking at the wolf she then ran to Starless night. "Starless night come we need you."and with the final word running back to flame getting on the other side of Topaz to help support him.She looked at Flame then at Topaz not knowing fully who he was she wondered to herself of who he might be.
(So short sorry.)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 13, 2021 08:13 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(It's okay)
Starless Night | Male | Healer | M: Lean, Topaz
Starless was eating a rabbit when Lean ran in. "Starless night come we need you." She didn't have to say anything else, Starless was already up and after her. Running through the forest, he came to a stop beside Topaz and immediately froze. He looked like he had just come back from the dead. He got out his herbs and quickly stopped the bleeding. "We have to get him back to camp quickly!" Starless said, clearing brush before loping the trail clearing a path for them. Flame supported Topaz before starting to walk down the trail towards camp.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 13, 2021 08:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean walked behind waiting to see what else she could help with.She looked infront of Starless night and looked around crouching down her belly to the earth.She sniffed the air then crawled forwards a little not wanting to startle anyone she stayed low not wanting to be seen from Flame.Knowing the clearing was around 50 feet away now she crawled into the brush.
~~
Lemon watched his sister for a little bit his jaw opened when he saw Topaz but he closed it not wanting to drag attention to himself.Looking at the land around him all he saw was the saplings and black earth around him.Crossing the stream he passed the pack and walked up the hill stopping to gather up Leans pups he walked down the hill to the forest.He stopped at a little flower patch and picked some up giving one to each of the pups.Walking to the stream and picking up one pup at a time and crossing the stream digging little holes he placed each flower with care into the holes.
~~
Whiskey looked around and walked towards the treeline and stopping laying down he then scanned around watching everything. He saw Flame walk in with Starless night amoung Topaz he smiled to himself as they walked in.Tiny foot steps behind him told him something was close and that it was small.
~~
Popcorn walked behind Whiskey before yipping running into him he laughed he could see Whiskey was not that happy.He smiled and jumped up "Come on lazy I have not seen you in years!" Whiskey grumbled and got to his feet "Ok but only for a minute." Popcorn pounced on Whiskey and laughed.
(sorry it is so long!)

Edited at April 13, 2021 08:29 AM by Try us
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 13, 2021 08:34 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Lean, Lemon(ind)
Shadow walked back towards the clearing, a couple rabbits in his jaws. Dropping them close to a tree, he left a fox to guard while he went over to the stream for a drink. Lapping at the water, he looked downstream to see bundles of fur and one big one planting flowers. Shaking his head, he crossed the stream before picking up Lean's scent. He decided to follow it, and he stalked into the forest.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 13, 2021 08:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean stood up lowering her head towards the ground and walking across the path that Starless night had made.Trotting into the forest on the other side her face had a smile as her trot turned into a slop. Stopping at a little tree she laid down rolling to her back she watched to clouds just like old times before she had pups.Her smile turning into a frown as she closed her eyes wishing Shadow would pop up and stay now that the trees were planted and along side the trees flowers.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    114    115    116    117    118   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us