Wild Roamers
04:19:49 cinna, wild, griffin
awww you have friend requests disabled :(
 Wild Roamers
04:19:17 cinna, wild, griffin
that'll change quick
 Magnus Bane
04:17:48 Mag/Maggy
Wow I hate not having people message me but I'm also horrible at responding to people lol
 Wild Roamers
04:15:24 cinna, wild, griffin
ooohhhhh! new games! and its called the "arcade" now! how much have I missed?
 Wild Roamers
04:14:32 cinna, wild, griffin
I'll work on shadow
don't you worry
 Wild Roamers
04:13:35 cinna, wild, griffin
ouch. my wolves are down to 0 pack happiness :(
 Wild Roamers
04:13:04 cinna, wild, griffin
oh my gosh it's been so long! how is everywolf?
 Magnus Bane
04:12:59 Mag/Maggy
ET
Oo that's cute!
 Seraphim
04:12:12 Sera (She/Her)
-WP Click- obsessed with him
 Eternity
04:08:58 ET
Bat dog #1 is done
-Click-
 Eternity
04:08:17 ET
Magnus
Nice, nice. I haven't seen the SF version yet.
 Necromancin Dancin
04:08:12 Emrys (He/They)
should I go eat dinner?
 Enigma
04:07:08 
Nah. I think you changed your username to "The Continental wolf" capsized just like that, and typed "It is I" in chat
 Aaron Burr Sir
04:06:26 
I took out my first Gwynn today and got the charion blessing coin :0 letÂ’s clear a spot in my den and see what it gets us
 Continental Wolves
04:05:39 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Enigma
Did I do something weird?
 Enigma
04:04:54 
@Spoopy
I had a dream about you

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +3
Mojave Green Rattler : +2
Jaguar : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    111    112    113    114    115   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 02:20 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | Artic Fox | Female | M: Brecken
Icicle giggled, her eyes narrowed. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." She whispered to him, hearing a rustle in the bushes. Before anyone could react, Brecken was off Icicle and in the jaws of Shadow who looked simply annoyed. Icicle cackled getting up before pawing her tail, "Ouch, that hurt!" She yipped, glaring at Brecken. Shadow's fangs didn't rip into the wolf, but it definitely kept him from moving.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 02:29 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior| M: Saya|
Killjoy hugged Saya. "Its okay." He said, "I'm still here."
|Brecken| Male| Lone Wolf| M: Shadow|
Brecken was annoyed. His claws flew, and clawed Shadow in the eyes. He wiggled out.
"Don't touch me." He snarled. "We were kind enough to help, and your friend pelted us with glass! No wonder you don't have friends. If you want help, then you and your loyal followers should be kind!" Brecken snarled. He was at the end of his rope. Normally his temper was even, but this had set him off.
(Sorry about his temper)

Edited at April 12, 2021 02:36 PM by Jumping Wolves
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 02:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious* M: Killjoy
Seya continued crying. She was so scared of losing a friend she didn't even hear what he had said. She whimpered and then looked at him. She slowly let him go and sniffled again. "S-sorry! I couldn't help it! When I saw you die and- and when I woke up I didn't see you and I thought you were dead for real!"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 02:40 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | Alpha | NRP | Male | M: Brecken
Night gaped at Brecken before hearing Shadow's response. "As I recall, I didn't ask for your help. On top of that, if you think you know everything, then you should have been watching for foxes." Shadow said, deathly quiet. Night suddenly flashed on the memory of when he had asked Shadow to help fight off Illusion. His eyes had been cold then, and they were starting to now. Shadow continued, "And I have plenty of friends. Although, I would think you wouldn't want to see who they are." A bundle of fur dropped from the trees and he recognized the fox from earlier. It hissed sharply on Shadow's back glaring at Brecken. Night stepped in, "Umm. . .both of you. I don't think the fox knew we were friends and was simply protecting the territory as usual." He wanted to stop this before it got bloody and to get the cold look out of Shadow's eyes.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 02:46 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Brecken| Male| Lone wolf| M: Night, Shadow|
He glared.
"It's your land, you should protect it, not some foxes." He said, sitting down.
|Marbled| Female| Lone Wolf| Brecken, night, shadow|
"Brecken what is your deal?" Marbled asked. She turned towards Night.
"He's never like this, I'm not sure what his problem is, I'm so sorry." She said s
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior| M: Saya
"Its okay, come, you need to sleep." Killjoy said picking her up, and carrying her into the den. He laid her down, and laid next to her.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 02:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious* M: Killjoy
Seya looked at him and curled up, hugged her tail, and cried into it. She was shaking even more. She scooted close to him and sniffled. "I-I don't want to sleep. What if you really are dead when I wake up? I don't want to see that happen to you." Tears rolled down her face as she tried smiling to stop it but it didn't work.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 02:52 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night Hawk | Alpha | NRP | Male | M: Brecken, Marbled
"It's your land, you should protect it, not some foxes." Brecken said sitting down. Oh please don't Brecken. Shadow was now getting a very well known look in his eyes. "Shadow, we need some food, can you go hunting?" Shadow cut his eyes over to Night and Night froze unsure if he would listen. He did remember what Shadow had done to Illusion's rounded up rogues and why he was nicknamed many things that usually ended with 'killer'. Shadow huffed before the fox on his cackled, "Mountain wolves never know their places. Good thing they weren't around in the mountains." Shadow flicked his ears before stalking into the forest.
Night let out a much needed breath before hearing "He's never like this, I'm not sure what his problem is, I'm so sorry." He turned to find Marbled. "I think it's part of my fault. I didn't tell you everything that happened that day in the mountains. . .and what happened afterwards." He sat down before asking, "Would you like me to tell you what I know about Shadow and what happened that day when Illusion attacked?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 02:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean watched not knowing if she needed to jump in she wanted to help but knew Shadow had it her heart filled as she watched.She had to lay down with all her emotions swarming around her it was starting to make her hot, rolling in the grass hopeing it would help cool her down.She closed her eyes and her breath started to get heavier she was now panting she thought it would be good to leave.She got up and walked to the stream laying down next to it she laid streetched out and closed her eyes listening to her surroundings.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 02:54 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | Elder | Female | M: Lean
Flame watched the choas before hearing Lean walk away. Following her, she came to the stream where she sat down beside her. "I don't know whether Lemon told you or not, but your pups have an aunt." Flame started, looking towards Lean.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 03:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean lifted her head "No he did not but I am guessing you are?"she asked a little happy Flame was there with her.She stood up dizzy filled her head, plopping back down she smiled at Flame "I think I am a little over heated." closeing her eyes.

Edited at April 12, 2021 03:00 PM by Try us

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    111    112    113    114    115   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us