Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Seraphim
06:27:31 Sera (She/Her)
Yeah, I was super invested in the old man's last hurrah too. xD Not sure what happened, I thought he was gonna get stoned too
 Urux
06:26:02 Urox
Sera
I was online when Vox was doing his mass breeding, I thought they were going to warrior stone him after they were done
 Seraphim
06:25:29 Sera (She/Her)
Urox - Yeahh :c
 Urux
06:24:47 Urox
Gasp, did Ghostface die this morning?!
 Bobcat
06:24:27 (She) Cat {no bob}
I killed chat
 Bobcat
06:19:02 (She) Cat {no bob}
Cat croissant
-Click-
 SixBears
06:17:40 evebot
You're welcome. I love the Quests also. They are so much more interesting now.
 BloodWeb
06:16:30 Blood/Nicole
😐 oh well maybe its just me
 Revelry
06:15:59 Rev
Eve, I love you for giving us revamped questes. The most fun I've had with wp in a while!
 Zeraphia
06:15:48 Vah is Spooky
Blood

... I have no idea. I just finished playing with all of mine?
 BloodWeb
06:15:02 Blood/Nicole
Anyone know when the play bug will be fixed lol I still can't play with my wolves after explore on their page. (Yes I made a forum post)
 SixBears
06:14:55 evebot
It seems to only affect the relics game. I will fix that after dinner.
 Zeraphia
06:13:44 Vah is Spooky
Ah, I shall make a bug report in the forum then ^^
 SpookyPaws
06:13:43 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
Now to just save up the brains.. LMAO
 technoblade
06:13:04 Lil Techy | Techno
i love the encouraging clapping at the end
 SpookyPaws
06:12:31 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
with*
 SpookyPaws
06:12:25 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
-WP Click-
oh boy, oh boy, oh boy

I know what I'm going to do witj the specter dye noww 0v0
 SixBears
06:12:18 evebot
That is a bug.
 starmutt
06:11:47 marsh | they/it
i just muted wolfplay lmao
 Zeraphia
06:11:22 Vah is Spooky
It is nice! I wish I had a mute button for all sound effects though. Even sliding the little slider all the way down doesn't mute them all the way for me. ^^'

I don't know if that is a bug or not.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -2
Coyote : +3
Ocelot : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    108    109    110    111    112   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 12:52 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Male | Loner | M: Marbled, Lean
So much for hunting. He thought before looking at Night who seemed to be about to put the harness on. "Oh right. Marbled, first hunting. There is a meadow nearby that we can catch something." Night said, flicking his ears at Shadow's face. Shadow rolled his eyes before getting up, "Let's go Lean." He said before trotting into the woods towards the meadow. Night coughed, hiding a chuckle before following.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 12:55 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior|M: Saya|
Killjoy picked saya up, and carryed her through the forst. A while later he stopped at a cliff. They had been long gone from the forest. He began to climb. Soon enough they reached a ledge, and he gently put Saya down. He had been running for the past three hours.
"Saya, welcome to the mountains." He said, and led her into the warm cave. He laid her down, and a gem began to glow.
"Saya, this is where you can connect with your ancester, and collect your thoughts." He said. "I'll be waiting outside. Take your time.
I'm lucky I was able to cut the five hour walk into three with running." He thought, and walked on the mountain. He soon came to a valley. He saddly sighed as he was the cave he had lived in for the first month of his life. The only wolves he had buryed was his family. He walked into the cave. After three years, his mothers scent was still there. It was very faded and washed out, but it was still there. He curled up, and waited.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 12:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious* M: Killjoy
Seya shook her fur before she looked at the gem. She looked around at it and then gently poked it before she laid down and closed her eyes. My ancestor? I never met them. She then looked around. "I don't need them. They never came to my help before. Why wait for them to answer me?" She shook her head and got up. She then ran around to join Killjoy and nuzzled her back when she found him. "Hey. How do you feel?" She asked as she sat next to him.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 01:00 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Marbled| Female| Lone Wolf| M: Night|
"I brought food." She said, pulling three rabbits from the bushes. She tossed one to Night, and the other to Brecken. She sat down, and began to eat.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 01:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean looked at Shadow and snuck away from him before getting up. "What are you guys doing who knows what they want maybe they just want to help and maybe they ran into Illusion you don't know." she said narrowing her eyes.She fallowed Shdow into the woods before looking behind again confused and well tired.Looking at shdow she spoke smoothly "You are correct Illusion is near and in the pack." her ears flattned against her head.
(sorry for late respond)

Edited at April 12, 2021 01:05 PM by Try us
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 01:02 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| male| Hunter/warrior| M: Saya|
Killjoy felt something next to him.
"I feel fine. Did it work?" He asked, opening one eye.
(Sorry its so short <.<)
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 01:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious* M: Killjoy
Seya looked at him before looking to the sky. "I don't need it to." She said. "I never needed them." She then smiled and hugged him. "I got my friends! You and my other friends are all I need." She giggled and nuzzled him in a friendly manner.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 01:08 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Lean
Shadow saw Lean sneak away before following. "What are you guys doing who knows what they want maybe they just want to help and maybe they ran into Illusion you don't know." Shadow shrugged, "The only thing I know about Illusion is that I drove him out with Night those years back. If Night trusts them, that's all the matters." He cocked his head at her before touching her ear with his nose. "Let's go hunting. If they try anything, Night will take care of it."

Night | Alpha | Night Raven Pack | Male | M: Marbled, Brecken
Night paused, looking at Marbled before looking where Shadow had disappeared. He let out a sigh before laying down to eat. "Why are you helping others even though you don't know why they are doing something? Especially when you don't know the forest down here." He paused before saying, "And your lucky that I had been with Shadow that first time we met or he would have attacked. His territory is the burned forest and he protects it with his life."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 01:08 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior| M: saya|
"We should stay here for the night. It'll be to risky. By the time we get to the bottom of the mountain, the lions will be out." He said getting up. "I'll go hunt for tonight, and find moss for you to sleep on." He said.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 01:11 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Marbled| Lone Wolf| M: Night|
"Because when I help the wolves I do it makes me feel like I belong. I was never really good at helping my pack, and now I want to make up for lost time." Marbled responed.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    108    109    110    111    112   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us