Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:29:53 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Luna,
Wait til they're judged. Almost always, they will at some point be exposed, I guarantee you that.
 Dark sky
10:29:31 Sky but spooky - she
Sand sits down and starts to play Wolfplay on their computer. (4th wall breaking)

uhh sand you ok?

Spookybeast
10:28:57 Will
Oh she's gorgeous lmao

-WP Click-
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:28:45 Aurora / Crezzie / L
I don't usually use AI unless it gets something done where me and my device can't do it. Like my songs. I don't have the equipment to record the music to my lyrics so I use an AI to put music to it as I desire exactly to sound, besides I'm kinda sh*t when it comes to putting a tune to some of my songs. Either not memorable or its cliche, so I get samples so I get the gist of what I should try thinking versus limited ideas on my tunes.
 Revelry
10:28:25 Rev
Spooky, pretty! Ears look a bit weird, but honestly great work!
 technoblade
10:27:52 Lil Techy | Techno
Will!
 Luna👻
10:27:28 Silver (She/her)
Aroura
If they do that they have no shame I swear-
 Spookybeast
10:27:02 Will
Jack o lantern gear real *^*

Mwahahaha
 Luna👻
10:26:56 Silver (She/her)
People should not use AI art as “thier art” when some people work for days on art pieces
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:26:04 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Luna,
I've definitely seen that. Total misuse. What should or will people be ashamed of doing next?
 Serpents
10:25:51 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I mean if its for say your self/ others know its AI then doe you just like other art don't steal give it like big corps characters for studding not small artists
 OCCULTIST
10:25:44 Man Lover
I'd rather not be put out of future art jobs so I dont fuck with that ai shit
 starmutt
10:25:33 marsh | they/it
i also dont like calling ai images art personally lol
 Emyln Moon
10:25:06 
who wants cp?
 Luna👻
10:24:59 Silver (She/her)
Anyone want to battle my disorganized battle team because IÂ’m bored?
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:24:37 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Faulty,
I'd say it goes something like this:

People made AI to ASSIST mankind in their work,
Not REPLACE mankind in their work.
There's the difference.
 Narran Park
10:24:24 Sting
I think AI belongs in the same category as "You wont have a calculator with you everywhere you go"
Just give it time.
 Serpents
10:24:20 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I mean near pefect scars me but the hands that don't hand are funny
 Serpents
10:23:38 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone up for an rp pm me
 OCCULTIST
10:23:34 Man Lover
AI being able to create near perfect art actually isn't that great for us lmaooo

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : +5
Arctic Fox : -2
Black Bear : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    105    106    107    108    109   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 11:22 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior| M: Saya, silver|
"I have to go, by Marbled! And other wolf." He said trotting off. He found his four squirrels he had caught. He trotted over to the river.
"Saya! I brought a few squirrels. I thought you'd be hungry" He said, seeing Sliver. He walked over, and dropped two squirrels next to him.
"Here." He said, "You can have mine."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 11:23 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(It's okay.)
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Lean
Shadow nodded before Night nudged his shoulder. They started pulling the wagon again but Shadow called over his shoulder playfully, "If your coming, come on then!" Frost was still helping Flame and Icicle plant the trees while they went back for another load.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 11:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Calli-pup-female
Calli wakes up somewhere dark, she can't see anything but she can smell. she smells someone else, another wolf. not one of our own. she sees a figure staring at her with 2 different colored eyes. (dark knight) the wolf from my nightmare! thinks Calli. she cowers towards a corner. as the wolf says, "don't trust a lone wolf" then he leaves. Calli whimpers in the cave, not daring to leave in case the wolf is still there.

Edited at April 12, 2021 11:29 AM by Wandering Spirits
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 11:31 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean lifted her hed not knowing if he was talking to her she trotted beside him.Shakeing her head as she trotted besides the two wolves she looked towards the other wolf "Who is that wolf?"she asked a little conserned.Her eyes sparkled as she loved to lend her paw to him no matter what even if she really he does not care for her...
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 11:35 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Lean
Shadow looked over at Lean before laughing, "Oh my, guess your not the legendary wolf you say you are." He swatted at Night, who chuckled ducking, "Took you long enough to figure that out, fox master." Night said chuckling. Shadow looked back annoyed, "Not a fox master, how times do I have to tell you that?" Night laughed before looking at Lean, "I'm Night, an old friend of Shadow's. Who might you be, lovely lady?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 11:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Whiskey padded around in the dark his blue and black coat blending in with his surroundings.He let out a little snort as a fly flew into his nose shakeing his head he walked on.Stopping when he heard a whimper he peered into the cave and saw a little outline "Hey."he said a little confused of how it got there.
~~
Lean laughed "I am Lean." she said pauseing there not wanting to upset Shadow if she said something wrong.She Looked at shadow then at Night before looking to the ground.She began to pick up the pase and stopped looking back at night she felt a little bit of understanding.

Edited at April 12, 2021 11:39 AM by Try us
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 11:39 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Marbled| Female| Lone Wolf| M: Shadow|
"Do you need help?" Marbled asked the lone wolves pulling the wagon. She knew that they would get the job done a lot faster with her help.
"If you need more I can pull my mate over here to help." She added
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 11:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious* M: Killjoy, Silver
Seya flinched when Killjoy suddenly came out of nowhere and Silver looked at Killjoy. "Who's this?" The coyote had asked, getting up. His slim body looked even skinnier as water dripped from his mouth. Seya walked in front of Killjoy. "This is a friend of mine." She told the coyote and he snorted in answer. "Alright, wolf." He growled.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 11:44 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior| M: Sliver, Saya|
"Watch yourself coyete." Killjoy snarled back. "I gave you food that I hunted. Be happy with that."
He laid in the shade, watching the coyete with slit eyes.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 11:45 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Marbled, Lean
Night heard the voice first before answering, "No thanks, we've got it." Once they pulled out of range, Night asked, "Who was that?" Shadow shrugged before turning back to Lean. Night had his concentrated look on his face, scanning Lean front and back before recognition flashed through it. Uh oh, here it comes. Was all Shadow could think when suddenly Night burst out laughing. "I know you! Your the mysterious female who Shadow fell for!" Night laughed, headbutting Shadow. "You didn't tell me she was so close by though." Night whispered to Shadow. "Maybe that's because you just got here, mousebrain." Shadow responded, nipping Night's ear.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    105    106    107    108    109   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us