10:24:37 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Faulty,
I'd say it goes something like this:

People made AI to ASSIST mankind in their work,
Not REPLACE mankind in their work.
There's the difference.
 Narran Park
10:24:24 Sting
I think AI belongs in the same category as "You wont have a calculator with you everywhere you go"
Just give it time.
 Serpents
10:24:20 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I mean near pefect scars me but the hands that don't hand are funny
 Serpents
10:23:38 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone up for an rp pm me
 OCCULTIST
10:23:34 Man Lover
AI being able to create near perfect art actually isn't that great for us lmaooo
 Luna👻
10:23:30 Silver (She/her)
Marsh
I hate AI art! Real artists spend so much time on work a robot does in seconds. I have seen people AI generate art and pass it off as their own
 Serpents
10:23:17 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I mean its fun to mess with Ai Art as its never grasps what I want XD
 technoblade
10:23:16 Lil Techy | Techno
raven

man's is trying to make IRobot come to life
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:23:10 Aurora / Crezzie / L
There are so many good pictures. I Kidd you not. Its an app though, and I'm not here to advertise.
 Faulty Demons
10:22:12 Ollie, Gold
Aurora
Yeah, I agree. There are some things they are good for and they can be really useful for ideas and improving your writing, but it should be a tool, not the entire thing. Like people say sometimes, we want AI to do our chores so we can do art (or anything else), not have AI do art so we can do chores.
It's something like that lol
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:22:10 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Starmutt,
AI art is terrible but yesterday I literally found a great app where AI art is constantly developing, you can train it and it doesn't even do the wrong number of fingers. It evolves so quickly you can't believe it.
 Luna👻
10:22:09 Silver (She/her)
Bleh winter sucks IÂ’m trying to BE train my disorganized team and get a dye (IÂ’m like halfway there sorts) but I didnÂ’t get one Halloween encounter or any prey!
 starmutt
10:22:08 marsh | they/it
unethical ai is a whole thing
 Revelry
10:21:47 Rev
I don't think AI is bad, my partner works/is getting a degree in techonology stuff. He says AI can be a very helpful tool, but it's not infalible, sometime can be really dumb.

art ai bad though
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:20:50 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Faulty,
Depends on which tool you used. I remember one I won't name here, besides I think that's not allowed anyways, but they took that site down later, thank God.
 Enigma
10:20:42 
Is staggering Dom a premium feature or something? Or do you have to have a certain amount of wolves to use it
 Nevermore.
10:20:12 Never/Nev
Technition

I swear many years back, must have been 2016 or 17 that someone I know drew something similar and told me that those were coming. I laughed in his face and now I suppose I need to track him down to five him 5 dollars 💀
 starmutt
10:20:11 marsh | they/it
@aurora
i correct myself
ai image bad
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:19:16 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Typo *I thought
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:19:01 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@starmutt,
Not really. It depends on its purpose and its use. People can get good ideas. People can use a good necessary amount of it for ASSISTANCE. Other times people cam get crazy ideas. People aren't meant to DEPEND on it. There's a difference, and in the beginning, u thought AI was a bad idea too.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : +5
Arctic Fox : -2
Black Bear : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    104    105    106    107    108   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 08:54 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious*
Seya hopped around and continued planting flowers. She smiled and hummed as she did. She walked to the river with the leaf in her mouth, scooped up some water, and headed back to the flowers, and sprayed the flowers gently with water.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 10:05 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | Female | Elder | M: Lean, Lemon
Flame trotted through the forest, a bag in her mouth. Slowing, she crossed the stream before finding the large clearing. She noticed Lean and Lemon planting a tree and wondered if Shadow had asked them to come. A sudden weight on her back told her a fox had just dropped down. "Hey you! Seeds go this way!" Icicle yipped, jumping down and running towards the holes. Walking forward, she dropped the bag down before the little fox started dropping the seeds into the holes. Flame covered them up before looking around, "Where's Shadow?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 10:14 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior|
Killjoy wandered around the forest, looking for something to hunt. He heard twigs snapping, and started to stalk it.Just then a orange muzzle broke through the bush. Killjoy yelped and jumped back.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 10:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious*
Seya stretched and yawned after she was done digging and planting seeds. She smiled and contuined watering the rest of the flowers. She looked at them and saw that a few of them were sprouting and she wagged her tail and squealed happily.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 10:41 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Brecken| Male| Lone wolf| M: Killjoy, Marbled|
Brecken heard a yelp from the bushes, and stepped out. He saw a dog looking wolf sitting there.
"Hello! I'm Brecken!" He said. "Oh Marbled! Theres a wolf out here that looks like the one you discribed!" He called.
|Marbled| Female| Lone wolf| Killjoy, Brecken|
"There is?" Marbled called as she stepped out. She stopped in her tracks.
"K-killjoy?" She asked stunned.
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior| M: Marbled|
Killjoy had no idea who this wolf was, and how she knew his name. He snarled.
"How do you know who I am?" He asked.
|Killjoy, Brecken, Marbled| Hunter/warrior, Lone wolf, Lone Wolf|
"Killjoy I'm your sister." Marbled said, sitting down."
"My sister is dead." Killjoy said.
"Test me." Marbled repiled. Brecken was in awe at the two wolves. They were both so much alike! He knew Marbled liked a heated argument, and it appered the other wolf did too.
"What was my third litter mates name?" Killjoy asked.
"It was Target." Marbled repiled.
"It is you!" Killjoy said happily! "Now who is that other wolf?"
|Illusion| Male| lead hunter/warrior|
Illusion got up, and began to walk towards the forest, despise the restictions Starless night gave him. He heard a yelp, and followed it.
He saw three wolves sitting in the clearing. He gasped as he saw Marbled.
How is she still alive?! He snarled.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 10:46 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Faith | Great Horned Owl | Female | M: Killjoy, Illusion, Marbled, Brecken, Seya(ind)
Faith flew over the forest, glad she had showed Seya the meadow. Hearing yelps, she glided down to a short oak tree where she landed. Seeing several wolves, she listened to them, not quite understanding the problem. I'm glad I started lessons with the foxes again. The female is pretty nice as long as she's not in trap mood. She thought to herself, watching the wolves underneath her.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 10:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Popcorn watched from above the three wolves where talking leaning in he still did not understand everything.He dodged down the tree trunk and into the bushes.Thinking how he would escape if needed.He watched quitely as the wolves talked he learned a little bit of who was who.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 10:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious* M:Silver
Seya nuzzled a flower with her snout and then got up, shook her fur as tiny petals stuck to her fur, and started walking back to the river. She almost tripped over something but quickly jumped out of the way and continued walking. She hummed again and then saw Silver, a coyote, drinking some water. She stepped towards him and bowed her head to him. Silver looked at her and sighed. "What now, wolf?" He asked. His voice was rough and scratchy. He hadn't eaten for a while. Seya instantly knew. She whimpered. "S-sorry. I saw that you looked a little thin.. Do you want me to get you something to eat?" She asked him. Silver looked away from her and looked like he was thinking. "I wouldn't mind a squirrel or two."
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 10:52 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Lean, Lemon
Shadow pulled, Night pulling sharply next to him. They got to the clearing where Shadow, surprisingly, spotted Lean and Lemon. They kept pulling until they got next to Icicle. The small fox jumped up to help Frost knock over the small trees. Once all the trees were off, Shadow and Night slowly turned the wagon around to go back. Shadow stopped close to Lean before asking, "What are you doing over here?"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 11:17 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean stopped "I wanted to help."she said putting her head down towards the ground.She looks at her brother and lifts her head eye level with Shadow's eyes.She smiles to herself as she thought of the first time she meet him.
(sorry it is short.)

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    104    105    106    107    108   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us