Wolfe
12:16:58 
Sting-
Thank you so much!
 Luna👻
12:16:37 Silver (She/her)
Wolfe
Realm/marketplace/monthly event shop
I get it, I couldnÂ’t find my bones for the first couple months and it wa shard to find XD
 Narran Park
12:16:20 Sting
Wolfe, Itll be under marketplace > Halloween shop
 Reficul
12:15:35 Luke | Hiatus
😅 I forgot my cat was next to me and watched a cat fight video and she got up looking at me so concerned. So I just played a different cat video and she just jumped over me four different times trying to find the cat.
 Wolfe
12:15:21 
Hello all! This may be a silly question, but while IÂ’m exploring I have collected a lot of brains. I have checked my inventory and I do not see them. Where are brains stored?
 Narran Park
12:15:15 Sting
Tell me about your favourite place that you travelled to...
 Continental Wolves
12:12:08 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Its midnight for me e,e
Amor
Work was interesting today, the power went out so I got to run around in the dark with a flash light, I also caught up with some people I knew from highschool which was cool
 MINEOLA
12:09:24 Alfi Darky
ItÂ’s 12 am
Here
 Revelry
12:07:40 Rev
2 am
 Ámor
12:07:29 On haitus
I dont care that i work in the morning
 Ámor
12:07:12 On haitus
Its 1am for me
 Narran Park
12:06:27 Sting
4pm on Tuesday.
Waiting for my workday to be over and for my husband to come home
 Ámor
12:06:24 On haitus
@emmet
How are you?
 Continental Wolves
12:06:18 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Im only 2 paws away from 400 :0
 Continental Wolves
12:05:23 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Heyy Amor^^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : +5
Red Fox : -4
Snapping Turtle : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    103    104    105    106    107   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 10, 2021 02:33 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Glacier- Alpha- M: Seya, Killjoy, Icicle
Glacier wandered around seeing Seya Killyjoy and Icicle interact. Her ears flickered as Icicle admitted to not have many wolf friends. She curled her lip a little remembering when Gwendolyn had come back to camp full of glass shards. She gave a snort and shook her head before wandering around the camp deciding it was best to do a perimeter check.

Edited at April 10, 2021 05:23 PM by Blackwidow
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 10, 2021 04:32 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Louvel
Louvel opened his eyes to the star wolf waiting for him to follow and he did until he was snuggled into his den with the Calli snd all the others. He sighed and shut his eyes and in his dreams he was like Illusion the warrior. He was strong and brave and he was heading towards the pack clearing when he realized he wasn't a wolf he was another creature.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 10, 2021 08:58 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starless Night | Male | Healer | M: Louvel
Starless looked at Louvel, pride in his eyes. He remembered his first apprentince who had only been a pup. Watching Louvel go into the cave, he wondered if he had dreams of being free and different that would soon turn into the perspective of another creature. Letting out a sigh, his eyes clouded with sadness as a memory came to mind.

"Guess what! Guess what!" Frosting Ice yipped, jumping up and down. "Alright Alright, what?" Starless Night responded, wagging his head playfully. "I had a dream last night! I was soaring over the mountains in a bald eagle form!" Frosting Ice yapped, turning in a circle excitedly. Starless cocked his head and thought, 'That is different.' "I could feel the wind in my feathers and a loud piercing screech come from me! Then my talons caught onto a fish and didn't slip! When I landed, I looked down to see a puddle, a-and guess what I looked like?!" Ice went on, jumping around like he was a bird. "What did you see?" Starless said gently, listening to the pups imagination.
Ice suddenly got very serious and sat down, which was unusual. "I saw half of a wolf's face, and half of an eagle's face. I could see myself but then I could see the form I had taken. It was like I had been in someone else's head all together." Ice stared for a moment before chasing after a mouse. Starless shook his head, 'only in dreams youngin' only in dreams'.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 11, 2021 01:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Calli-pup-female
Calli slept in her den with the warmth of her brother Louvel she ran in her sleep kicking Louvel. She had awoken to a nightmare of her being chased by an evil wolf, with black fur and 2 different colored eyes (Dark Knight not Shadow) he caught her and said Don't trust a lone wolf.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 11, 2021 01:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious*
Seya walked around in the flower meadow, collecting flower seeds and smelling the gentle calm-sented flowers. She loved flowers and it makes everything smell better if there's enough of them. She wagged her tail and then trotted over to the river and swam across it and planted more flower seeds. She then picked up a leaf and dipped it into the water, scooping up some water from the river, and then walked over to each of the flowers and gently trickled water on them. Just enough so they can grow healthy and strong.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 11, 2021 08:56 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | Artic Fox | Female | M: Seya
Icicle licked her paws before cleaning her ears. She would have to get back soon and help Shadow. She called out to Seya, "I've got to get going now, see you later!" She then bounded through the treetops until she found the charred mass of land. On one side, it was no longer burnt as young trees grew with sprouts not far away. She saw Shadow to one side looking more depressed than normal....and asleep. That wolf seems to look depressed even in sleep, she thought with a chuckle to herself. Frost was dragging leaves to the tree saplings and giving them water. Icicle dropped down and went over to help.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 06:15 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious* M: Icicle
Seya heard Icicle and nodded to her before she left. She continued planting flower seeds and giving them water. She even went around and laid down a few grown flowers to make everything smell better. She was instantly happy when she did. She then looked around. I'll have to work really hard if I want to make this place better. She thought but then smiled. I do like a challenge, though! She laughed quietly to herself before trotting farther out to plant more flower seeds. She sniffed the ground each time she did, remembering the traps, which made her shiver.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 08:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Dang guys again I leave for a little while now I have 59 altho I have had 105 before.)
Lemon walks up the hill happy in his step and a smile on his face.He stops at the den opening and barks to his sister.Walking into the woods he looks back at his sister fallowing.Stopping at a tree sapling and gentley begins to dig around the roots.He clears the dirt from roots and gently closed his jaws around the trunk.
~~
Lean watches her brother and does the same with a sapling to the side of his.Picking it up in her mouth she walks towards Shadows land crossing the stream she places the sapling down.Seeing the holes that Shadow had dug she begins to dig a hole herself.She closes her jaws gentley around the sapling sitting it in the hole she just dug.She pushed the dirt around the trees roots and stepped back a smile on her face at the little tree amoung the black ashes.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 08:34 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | Male | Artic Fox | M: Shadow
Frost shuddered as another car passed by. He hated those things for how fast they were and how they killed and didn't look back. He gave a glance to Shadow, who was beside him, but the wolf didn't look scared at all. Shaking his head, he followed Shadow across the pavement to where a wagon was. A wolf was sleeping underneath it, seemingly waiting. The male opened his eyes as they approached and got up. Shadow dipped his head to him before speaking to him. Frost didn't hear what they were saying as he was checking out the small wagon.

The trees were big enough for two wolves to move, and the wagon would be good to move. They would need to do a couple trips to pick up the rest of the trees. Picking up some rope, he realized there was a harness already made in it. Dropping it down, Shadow and the other male got into it before starting forward. It took a moment for it to start rolling but soon, they were trotting down towards the forest again.
Frost looked both ways before bounding across, the wolves on his tail. The wagon bounced a bit on the other side, but Frost caught a tree before it fell over. Righting it, he sat down to enjoy the ride back.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 12, 2021 08:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Calli-female-pup
Calli couldn't sleep after her nightmare. She got up and left her den and walked to the forest. she marked her way as she went being careful so she won't get lost. for some reason, she feels drawn to a small pond that she has never seen in her life. she looked at her reflection and saw herself, before she passed out.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    103    104    105    106    107   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us