The Sigma
01:31:36 Leon, Sigma
Amor

Good night!
 The Sigma
01:31:22 Leon, Sigma
Amor

ThatÂ’s wild, but a bit sad for your employer lol

I’m also around 5”6, but Im still praying that I grow a bit taller :,)
 Ámor
01:31:01 On haitus
Alright i need to get sleep now, i need to work is 7 1/2 hours lol
 Purple Fire
01:30:40 Fire
Nope, I clicked play again. okay
 Night Shade
01:30:20 Graves | Chaos
What would be a good stud for her?

-WP Click-
 Ámor
01:29:23 On haitus
@Fire
Unless you accidentally clicked send score instead of play again
 Urux
01:28:54 Urox
Fire
I'd pop that in the bugs forum
 Ámor
01:27:55 On haitus
@Leon
Ive been 5"6 since i was in 7th grade the fact that my manager is 6 inches shorter than me.
 Purple Fire
01:27:43 Fire
I was so excited to try and get a good score on Slither and then while I was on the play screen on my second try, it suddenly just sent my score? I am confused
 Night Shade
01:26:25 Graves | Chaos
Same question

-WP Click-
 Revelry
01:25:48 Rev
I found you that seems to be open, hopefully they'll accept my request. She needs art
-WP Click-
 The Sigma
01:25:20 Leon, Sigma
Sting

Oohh, that makes more sense

Still, those eye dyes, you know? :,]
 starmutt
01:24:14 marsh | they/it
@amor
owhhh i see. encyclopedia not very helpful when it comes to that lol
 The Sigma
01:24:12 Leon, Sigma
Marsh

Geode=pelt
Junk bucket=eye

(IF your lucky)
 Ámor
01:24:10 On haitus
@Leon
Im 19, 5"6

My manager is 44 and 5" 😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +1
Leopard : +2
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    100    101    102    103    104   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 03:20 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Lean
Shadow finished the row before stretching. He was getting tired. A howl rose in the distance and he raised his head to listen to Lean. Letting out a sigh, he sat down and closed his eyes. Memories flooded in including his love for her and his sister. He pointed his nose to the sky and let out a howl, full of love and sadness. Yip howls told him that the foxes joined in. Shadow howled for a long period of time before stopping. He was tired, but he could still do something. Getting up, he loped through the woods, calling for Icicle to help.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 03:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious* M: Frost, Icicle
Once Seya knew about the voices above her she stood up on her hind legs to look at the two animals in the trees. "Hello! If you'd like, you can help me spread more flowers!" She said before she could no longer stand on her hind legs. She landed on the ground with her white fur flowing as she moved. She then shook her fur as petals of all varieties sprung out of her fur and gently floated to the ground.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 04:27 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior| M: Saya, Frost, Icicle|
"Watch it!" Killjoy spin around and snapped at the fox. "I'm hunting here." He snarled. He saw a petal falling out of the corner of his eye, and started at bap it around.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 04:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious* M: Killjoy, Frost, Icicle
Seya walked over to Killjoy and giggled. A few of the petals stuck to her fur. She blew on the petal and sent it flying high in the air. She giggled again and then gently pawed his back, kneading his fur gently.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 05:08 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | Female | Artic Fox | M: Seya, Killjoy
Icicle giggled as Frost groaned rolling his eyes. Frost said, "You go have fun planting your flower garden then. I will take the seeds up to Shadow." He bounded into the trees leaving Icicle with her flower bag. She leaped down, landing on Seya's back before opening the bag. Flower seeds flew with the wind and swirled to the ground as petals landed on the female wolf.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 05:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious* M: Killjoy, Icicle
Seya nearly jumped when she felt something land on her back. She looked around and saw that Icicle had landed on her back and she smiled. "Do you want to help me plant them? They won't grow unless they are properly berried." She told the fox as she grabbed a seed, made a little hole in the ground, made sure it was big enough and far away so none of the other flowers would harm it's growth, and planted it, patting the soil over it and then grabbing the small leaf she uses to pick up water and went to the river, scooping up some water, and then went to the newly planted seed and gave the seedling just enough water to start growing.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 05:18 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | Artic Fox | Female | M: Seya, Killjoy
Icicle looked at the male before dropping off the female's back. Grabbing a few seeds, she copied Seya's movements before sitting back. Now I know how Shadow feels after digging all those holes. She thought before jumping onto a low branch to watch them.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 05:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious* M: Killjoy, Icicle
Seya smiled. "That was great! One day I hope that everyone here will see what I - er we - have created! These flowers are going to look absolutely jaw-dropping! No doubt about it." She giggled as her tail wagged, sweeping up flower petals in the movement and making them fly into the air around her.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 05:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ash-Female-Mother-M: Night, Louvel, Calli, Sky
Ash had been talking to Night when petals rained down on them.
"Look! Family, hope and love!" Ash said to no one. She collected some of the petals and put them in a pile. Ash was so bussy that she didn't notice the three pups slip away.
When Night had went back Ash found that the pups were missing.
"Louvel! Calli! Sky! Where are you?" She stood up and started to look around the area.
When Ash had been looking for a while she hears puppy howls. Ash ran to find them and came to where Starless Night was. On the ground was her two pups and Sky.
"Where have you been? I have been looking all over for you! You could of been hurt!" Ash picked up the three pups and put them on her back.
"You stay there, no running away!" Then walked back to were the other pups were.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 05:31 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | Female | Artic Fox | M: Seya
Icicle yipped before saying, "This whole forest is going to be great someday. Someday that is. It takes time for it to grow." She rolled onto her back swatting a leaf above her. A flower petal landed on her nose and she swatted it off. "What is your name by the way? I feel like I've seen you before." She asked the female wolf, her head cocked curiously.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    100    101    102    103    104   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us