Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Forest Dwelling
03:48:04 I am on Wolflocke ok
Man how time flies! I've already hit a 31 day login streak + I'm on the final day of week 3 on Wolflocke!
 Amygdala
02:55:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Anyways lunch break is over so bye for now
 Amygdala
02:54:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Marsh
Or.....let me have her
(Joking)

She might make a nice custom
 starmutt
02:52:20 marsh | they/it
definitely not my thing but each to their own for sure xD
i like nicely blended wolves, will probably buy the item removal or customize her mmm
 Amygdala
02:51:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Like this one
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:50:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Marsh
I like messy wolves XD
 starmutt
02:49:25 marsh | they/it
she looks like a mess im can barely tell her tortie from the chim xD
 Amygdala
02:48:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Marsh
Wow congrats, she is pretty too
 starmutt
02:45:49 marsh | they/it
ayo
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:36:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
You have logged in 290 days in a row.
You earned: 35 Mushrooms

It's going to be a year pretty soon XD
 Porcelain
01:49:10 
already attached to this account what the heck
 Magnus Bane
01:43:03 Mag/Maggy
Damn I just got a bottle cap>.>
 The Sigma
01:35:52 Leon, Sigma
Bye Sting!
 Narran Park
01:34:38 Sting
imma Head off to!
Cook some dinner for Hubby :)

Bye lovelies!
 Narran Park
01:34:18 Sting
Nighty night!
 The Sigma
01:31:36 Leon, Sigma
Amor

Good night!
 The Sigma
01:31:22 Leon, Sigma
Amor

ThatÂ’s wild, but a bit sad for your employer lol

I’m also around 5”6, but Im still praying that I grow a bit taller :,)
 Ámor
01:31:01 On haitus
Alright i need to get sleep now, i need to work is 7 1/2 hours lol
 Purple Fire
01:30:40 Fire
Nope, I clicked play again. okay
 Night Shade
01:30:20 Graves | Chaos
What would be a good stud for her?

-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : -5
Jaguar : +3
Mamba : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    99    100    101    102    103   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 01:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious* M: Killjoy
Seya looked at him and grabbed the fish out of his mouth. "Like you are right now?" She felt a little embarrassed about the way he was looking at her, but she didn't say that. It was only a slight feeling, not the huge wave that most others give her when she tries to talk or be around others.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 01:17 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior| M: Saya|
"I'm not quite sure." He said. "Come on in! I'll teach you how to fish!" He said, diving for another fish.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 01:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious* M: Killjoy
Seya looked at him and shook her head. She had to water the flower seeds she planted. She waited for a few seconds and then picked up a leaf and gently dipped it into the water and gently shimmied her way to where she planted the seeds and gave them some water. Every single one. She would never leave a single seedling left behind, after all. Even the ones she planted before these ones got watered as well.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 01:25 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Male | Loner |
Shadow dug the hole a little deeper before moving to another spot to start digging. The foxes were finding seeds from different trees in the regular forest at the moment. The huge clearing that had been lumbered out by the humans now had a few rows of holes. On the other side, small treelings grew from where they had planted them the year before. Shadow turned his attention back to digging. The foxes would be back soon with a variety of bushes, trees and flowers. Icicle had suggested they just make a garden of flowers near the river bank. Frost was the one who said no. Shadow chuckled at the thought of the two foxes arguing before going back to work.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 01:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Oh my goodness so Seya is actually helping the burned forest and making a flower garden? P.S I'm glad he realized the nice scents from the flowers)
Silver | Male | Coyote
Silver stared at the sky, wondering about random thoughts he had at the time. He didn't particularly care which ones were right or which ones were wrong. He just thought. It was his own mind, after all. He yawned and stretched after he was done thinking.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 01:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Dark Knight- male-loner
Dark Knight sat near a pond lapping the water he heard foxes chittering behind him but ignored it. He continued to lap the water until he can drink no more. He walks on and spots a wolf digging. Oh no he thinks it's Shadow. Dark Knight
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 01:32 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Louvel
He nuzzled at the spot where the hidden injury was a yowled. He knew where it was thanks to the star wolf who had told him manu things since he was born. He continued yowling his puppy howl that was not strong and firm but ear-piecing,the star wolf taught him what howl to do so he yowled a howl saying that he had found something. He wouldn't let Illusion move and kept on yowling.

Edited at April 9, 2021 01:35 PM by Deadlywolf
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 01:35 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Lol, you can thank Icicle for the idea of a flower garden. She loves flowers for some random reason <3)
Frost | Male | Artic Fox | M: Seya, Killjoy
Frost bounded through the trees, Icicle on his tail. Even though he had said no to the flowers already, she still had a bag of flower seeds. He hopped down to a lower branch as they reached the stream. Holding his bag high, he swam across before shaking off. He bounded forward before almost running into a wolf(Killjoy). Letting out an annoyed yip, he scampered up a tree where he started arguing with Icicle. "I said no to the flower garden!" "But I didn't plant it this time." "What is it with you and flowers?" "What is it with you and yelling?" Icicle finished, a smirk on her face. Frost huffed annoyed, She can get so annoying sometimes. He thought, letting out a cackle.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 01:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Seya loves flowers too! I was just wanting Seya to do something nice and boom! Flowers)
Seya | Female | Wolf| *Shy, Anxious* M: Killjoy, Frost, Icicle
Seya lifted her ears and sniffed the air. She dropped the leaf on the ground and did a little prayer so the flowers would grow nice and strong. She wagged her tail happily and giggled. "These will make everything look and smell nice! I'm glad I found those seeds before." She smiled and patted a watered patch of soil.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadApril 9, 2021 02:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lean looked down from her hill seeing the wolves run around her and haveing fun.She sighed knowing she wanted Shadow beside her looking down with her and loveing the sites.She let out a howl of eagerness and happyness loveing the earth around her.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    99    100    101    102    103   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us