Wolf Play : Self Preservation | Dragon Rider RP | Open
Chatbox
 Blood lust tide
12:24:49 BewareWhoYouTrust
Im in love
-WP Click-
 Transcendence
12:21:02 free palestine
Probably going to give the monster horse scars or gills. Queerly added a gill layerr
 Transcendence
12:20:01 free palestine
RIP toilet and gi
 Everlasting Torment
12:19:35 Anubis, Samael
hey XD
 TheSigmaMales
12:18:54 Leon, Sigma
Sea god

Yum Xp
 Poseidon
12:18:24 Sea God
I just ate 2 year old expired cheese :)
 TheSigmaMales
12:18:10 Leon, Sigma
Quick question chat, what does dominance staggering do? Will I still have the same dominance?
 Transcendence
12:18:07 free palestine
The generator said greying black
But i still need to give him or her more detail lol
-Click-
 Transcendence
12:17:18 free palestine
Fast pvp aaa
 Poseidon
12:17:17 Sea God
Leon

you know the deal
 TheSigmaMales
12:17:02 Leon, Sigma
Sea God

Me too, me too.
 Poseidon
12:16:44 Sea God
I like cheese what about yall?
 Continental Wolves
12:16:32 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Kneecap
I think its from eating too much drywall
 The Night Walker
12:15:34 Anemoia/Aedra
Nux
Sculpt fake wrinkles :3
 starmutt
12:14:56 marsh | they/it
grabby hands for g1 SV breedings
 starrywing
12:14:53 Novo/Starry
nux

all thoughts just slide off
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:13:37 Chat's snack
Mine is too smooth
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:13:27 Chat's snack
I need a new brain
 Everlasting Torment
12:09:33 Anubis, Samael
did it XD
 Existence
12:08:51 Exist / Kuskyn
Time to breed again xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : -3
Cougar : -3
Wolverine : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Self Preservation | Dragon Rider RP | OpenOctober 25, 2021 03:14 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Plot
The world of Veil has something special : dragons. The beasts of legend. The richer the Kingdom, the more dragons they have. Dragons are highly sought after, and it's rare to find those in poorer nations having them. People used to believe that they could take a dragon and ride them. This caused chaos and many casualities between these so called Riders and dragons. However a solution was made, an old dragoness created the Dragon Bond. A bond that can only be broken through death, and one that was only to happen once. Once a dragon or human dies, they are never to be Bonded again, but their are extremely rare cases of a Second Bonding. The bond was established at birth and people would go to dragon nests or the castles to find their dragon. Not every dragon was bonded, nor was every human bonded. Due to the bond being instilled it caused less chaos and more meaningful relationships between Dragons and Humans.

Two Kingdoms, Krae and Ishnor didn't get along well, but they never fought. It was more of an neutrality between them. Each were known for superb Riders, but Ishnor was known for having more powerful dragons along well-bred and trained Riders. Krae had excellent Riders as well, but not a lot of powerful Dragons.

The Kingdoms mostly kept to themselves, but something changed. The unthinkable happened a Dragon Rider went Rouge, along with others. They began conquering nations, and taking over lands. The only Kingdoms left was Krae and Ishnor. Ishnor had been keeping the Rouge Army at bay due to strength and power. However Krae wasn't so lucky, they had their King killed and Queen and Princess kidnapped. They were ordered to turn in the Riders or face their monarchs being killed. However, the Riders of Krae fled to Isnor who begrudginly took them in. Now a plan must be devised to svae the Kingdom of Krae, but not all are on board with preserving the Krae Riders as their own Kingdom is in trouble. Tempers will flare and fists may fly. Will this small band of Riders be able to save the kidnapped Monarchs or will everything go up in flames?

Self Preservation | Dragon Rider RP | OpenOctober 25, 2021 03:15 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rules
All of Eve's Rules apply obviously
1 : Be active . Please don't join up just to leave - I would like this RP to last for a while. I expect posts 1-2 a week , and if you need to take a break or be inactive please inform be beforehand via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.
2 : No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's , Gary's or any characters of the like. Some characters will have specified powers - however, I of course would like these powers to be balanced out even if they are powerful.
3 : This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect at least 150 + words per post. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hidden. Also, I required a detailed and well-written appearance and description for your character. This includes proper grammar rules and any form not following these requirements will be declined.
4: No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise the spot will be open for someone else.
7: I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get decline , try and work on your form and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put, thunderbird in other. I hope to RP with many new faces - so come on, I don't bite.
8 : I will make a 4 character limit , however as the RP progresses people will die - so I suggest having 2 characters to start. You can also only reserve 2 characters at a time.
9: I will allow art for your characters since cartoonish human art is allowed - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
10: This RP is not a heavy romance RP and their may be some hints of it so I'll get this out the way - no romances between your own character [the exception is if the character has a deceased lover or one that'll die later on.] Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, and etc.
11 : Don't be the character constantly disrespecting the superiors and higher ups - it can be fun but it's also annoying. After all why do
you want your character to constantly get in trouble.
12 : Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
13 : I understand that backstories are fun and giving characters angst and tragedy makes them spicy, but come on - not every single character needs a sob story, but also please don't anyways make your characters have the best or perfect life. Happy middle class families are nice to hear about. But also be creative with this.
14 : Make sure to read everything !
15 : Have fun ;)
Self Preservation | Dragon Rider RP | OpenOctober 25, 2021 03:18 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Dragon Classes
Class Type:
Aqueous or Water
Common
Colors:
Variations of blues, purples, corals. Anything that can remind you of the sea. They also have bioluminesense due to diving deep. Assorment of fins, frills, and their tails are like flukes for powerful swimming.
Size:
15 - 22 feet at the shoulders
1,000 - 3,000 lbs in weight
Tempermant:
Territorial, Mischevious, Playful, Mellow, can range from passive to passive-aggressive, rarely if ever strictly aggressive.
Powers:
Masters of the water. They can control the temperature the water they breath comes out : boiling hot or icy cold. They do not breath fire and instead breath different variations of water. They can breath steam, boiling water, cold water, mist, and ice. They also have complete temperature control over scales and when they change them to ice cold, sometimes you can see trails of frost surrounding them and anything found in this little stream of frost will freeze.
Weaknesses:
Avalibility :
0/3
Open
----
Class Type:
Anima
Common
Colors:
Variations of mainly greens and possibly yellows and darker browns. Many have horns and spikes.
Tempermant:
Affectionate, Kind, Peaceful, Passive, and loyal.
Size:
10 - 15 feet at the shoulders
1,000 - 2,500 pounds
Powers:
These dragons breath a greenish-blue colored fire. They are also highly intune with the earth, some may have a venomous bite but it is extremely rare.
Weaknesses:
Avalibity:
0/3
Open
----
Class Type:
Poison
Uncommon
Colors:
Anything bright that makes them stand out. Many have gorgeous patterns on them. Assortment of frills and fans. Possibly have stinger-like tails.
Tempermant:
Territorial , Intelligent , Vain , Energetic , Chaotic , and Possessive.
Size:
15-21 feet at shoulders
2,000 - 3,000 lbs
Powers:
These dragons can emit noxious gases, and requires a knowlege of poisonous plants and bugs for them to do so. They are also equip with venomous stingers, teeth , and even poisonous teardrops. They also have the ability to breath a dark green, acidic fire. It can eat through most things rather quickly and burns like hell. There is an antivenom for their bites and stings.
Weaknesses:
Avalibility:
0/2
Open
----
Class Type:
Storm or Lightning
Uncommon
Colors:
Darker colors. Grays, blacks, possibly whites and purples. Very spiky.
Tempermant:
Agressive , Confident , Arrogant , Combaitive, Territorial, and Protective
Size:
15 - 23 feet at shoulders
3,000 to 5,500 lbs
Powers:
They have quite destructive powers. They have the ability breath strong wind currents. They can control the shape and force of it , whether it will be funnel shaped or if it shall be a soft breeze or hurricane like winds. They also can harness lightining from storms and have the ability to breath lightning. They also can give small zaps of electricty throughout their whole body. You can also hear the crackling of the energy. Not to mention they can control the brightness of the lightning and his scales.
Weaknesses:
Avalibity:
1/2
Open
----
Class Type:
Illusion
Rare
Colors:
They have iridescent colors. Reflective scales with glass like wings. Ranges from whites, dark and light purples, pastel pinks, opalesent as well.
Tempermant:
Mysterious , Aloof , highly Territorial , passive - agressive nature
Size:
14 - 20 feet at shoulders
2,000 - 3,300 lbs
Powers:
Has a rare ability to have premenitions. These visions are extremely rare. They also emit a gas that can cause you to see whatever the dragon wants you to see and can also cause one to go to sleep for a deignated period of time. Can also breath a pink-purplish flame.
Weaknesses:
Avaliblity:
0 /1
Open
----
Class Type:
Chaos
Rare
Colors:
Black and Gray
Tempermant:
Chaotic , Aggressive , Manipulative , and Loyal
Size:
18 - 23 feet at shoulders
3,000 - 4,950 lbs
Powers:
They have the ability to breath a smog-like fire. It is highly flammable and it is one that can cause confusion and chaos. Also good cover for hiding. The dragon's smog also alter's one personality for 30 minutes and once it's over the person feels extremly sick and nauceous. They can also breath a blackish-white flame.
Weaknesses:
Avalibility:
0/1
Open
----
Class Type:
Sand or Earth
Rare
Colors:
Tans , Creams , Light browns.
Tempermant:
Reclusive, Hot-tempered, Independant, Anti-social, Untrusting of others
Size:
14 - 19 feet at shoulders
2,500 - 4,500 pounds
Powers:
These dragons are completely blind. Therefore they have excellent hearing and spatial awareness. They breath an exteremly hot-magnesium fire that when makes contact with sand turns into glass. They also can spew sand paricles and cause sandstorms. They are also very good burrowers and may even throw rocks or boulders aimlessly
Weaknesses:
Avalibility:
0/1
Open
----
Class Type:
Arcane
Legendary
Colors:
Dark reds, blacks, purples, and oranges
Tempermant:
Highly tempermenal/agressive , arrogant , cunning , wise , humorous.
Size:
22 to 26 feet at shoulders
4,000 - 6,000 pounds
Powers:
They have extremly hot fire. It can be described as a dark purplish-blue hue. The second hottest fires among the dragons. They have a rare ablity to manipulate time or create time warps. They can also create large voids or even black holes.
Weaknesses:
Avalibility:
0/1
Open
----
Class Type:
Ore
Legendary
Colors:
Silver , Golds , and Bronze colors. Very rarely the brillaince of titanium. They have metal scales.
Tempermant:
Can be hot-blooded at times , intelligent , wise, creative , aloof , grumpy, even-tempered.
Size:
17 - 24 ft at shoulders
4,000 - 6,000 pounds
Powers:
These dragons have the hottest fire of all dragons. They can spew lava whether it be red hot or a bright glowing color. They also can spew and reguritate precious metals. They are also known to be in forges and things like that.
Weaknesses:
Avalibity:
0/1
Open
----
Class Type:
Dusk
Legendary
Colors:
Dark black, purple, have silver markings or splotches
Tempermant:
Mysterious, Highly territorial, fiercely protective, even-tempered, aloof, cold-distant
Size:
14 - 21 feet at shoulders
2,000 - 4,000 pounds
Powers:
These are nocturnal creatures and can be found curled up and asleep throughout the day. Their powers coiecide with the moon phases. The more full the moon the more powerful they are, the new moon is their weakest point. They are the only dragons known for thier melodic siren's song. They also have control over storm and the tides, emotion and the moon play a factor in the strength. They have what can be described as a light purple and black fire.
Weaknesses:
Avalibility:
1/1
Closed
Self Preservation | Dragon Rider RP | OpenOctober 25, 2021 03:21 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Roles
Dragon Riders
Commander
Open
Second-In-Command
Reserved
Riders from Kingdom of Isnor
Riders From Kingdom Of Krae
Dragons
1. Rhiannon - F - Dusk Dragon - Spellbound - Commander's Dragon
2. Reserved - Anima Dragon - The Witchborn

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°

The Rouge Army
Commander
Open
Second In Command
Open
Rouge Fighters
Max of 8
Dragons
1. Xevioso - M - Storm Dragon - Spellbound

Dragon Rider Pairings

Rouge Army Rider Pairing

Edited at November 2, 2021 02:52 PM by Spellbound
Self Preservation | Dragon Rider RP | OpenOctober 25, 2021 03:22 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Extra Information
For the Commanders and Second-In-Command
These are the designated leaders of the group. They have proved their loyalty and are trusted to lead. They are to be respected and if they are disrespected then they can find a way to punish you. Their dragons are also in charge of the other dragons as well. So the Commader's Dragon is the boss of the other dragons and the Second-In-Command's Dragon is his/her enforcer.
Communication
Bonded Dragons and Riders can communicate telepathically. Also dragons can speak outloud and to each other and humans will understand. Only dragons from the same clutch can mindlink each other. And parents of Dragons can mindlink their children.
Self Preservation | Dragon Rider RP | OpenOctober 25, 2021 03:22 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Applications
For Dragon Riders and Rouge Army Riders
Name:
Kingdom or Rogue Army:
Desired Rank:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bonded Dragon:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Crush:
Spouse or Significant Other:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

For Dragons
Name:
Class:
Desired Rank:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bonded Rider:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Crush:
Mate or Significant:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:
Self Preservation | Dragon Rider RP | OpenOctober 25, 2021 03:23 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

•╔════◄░░░░░░►════╗•

Xevioso

"How about I fry you alive!"

•╚════◄░░░░░░►════╝ •

Name Meaning:
African Thunder God
Class:
Storm/Lighting
Kingdom or Rogue Army:
Rogue Army
Regular Dragon
Desired Rank:
Possibly something higher
Appearance:

" He's a hunter. The kind that paralyzes his prey when he's done having his fun in the chase. Then slowly he strips you bare of skin, sinew, and tissue until you're a little more than just bone but keeping you alive just enough so you are present enough to feel it all. "

This male can be described as a good looking dragon. He has a very robust, yet slightly sharpened features. His features gives him an almost wise and dignified appearance about him. On his head are many spikes and a pair of ornate horns, and a set of smaller ones. He has a total of four on his head. They are black in color, and the first two are long in length, being 7 inches in length and 5 inches apart on his head. The two smaller ones are more curved and have a slight spiralling formation. Along his jaw line are 4 spikes along them, they are long and sharp. They can be used to slash or hurt someone if needed. These spikes are a mixture of inky black and a bit of purple. His face is more crocodile like in appearance, with an enlonged muzzle with more crooked ridges and gaps. Within his mouth he has dozens of sharp teeth. They are D-shaped teeth which progressively narrows, shortens, and became more curved as they grew from the back of the mouth. They have saw-like, serrated edges and were continually shed and replaced. Much like shark teeth. He uses them effectively when hunting, they are perfectly crafted to pierce through flesh , cut through things , and clasp down chunks of meat or an enemy. He can and will use his teeth to establish his dominance, whether it be by clicking them together as a warning, baring them at you, or giving a remprimanding nip. On his nose he has rough ridges where small spikes sprout and stops just before his eyes. There he has what can be described as "horn-brows." These brows are small curved horns that others teases are lashes. And on his nose he has sharp, pointed nostrils which have small protective spikes on them and he has one large curved horn between the nostrils. On his chin he has several spikes which range in length which appear like a "beard" and they are long and can be used for impaling someone ot something. His scales are rough and bumpy, yet in some areas like his stomach, they are much more softer. Much like a cat, he won't expose his belly unless he is absolutely comfortable with you.

This male can be descriped as having reptilian eyes. His eyes are the brightest things about him. His eyes being a reddish-orange color, the mixture of colors almost reminding one of molten lava. If you can look closer you can see the delicate copper appearing veins and lines within them. His eye slits are vertical, but they have a slight triangle appearing curve. They can seem to remind someone of a snake-like appearance. This dragon's pupil can close to a narrow, slit-like aperture in bright light, while opening to a full, circular pupil to allow maximum light collection in the dark. This is known as a stenopeic pupil, common among certain lizard species (i.e. the Tokay Gecko). So, he can hunt both during the day and at night, though he tends to hunt mostly at night and in the dim light of dawn and dusk. Bright sunlight means that it is time for one of his favorite activites which is basking. He has an eyelid that cleans and protect his eyes whenever he blinks. if one watches him, he can be seen using his tongue to lick his eyeballs at time. Although sensitive to changes in light, it cannot form images. By detecting light and dark it allows him to detect the movement of other dragons and humans. Sometimes referred to as "pineal eye" or "third eye", it it visible as an opalescent gray spot on the top of some dragon's heads, and this male has one of them. It is common of reptiles and he has gained this attribute.

This male is of massive stature, standing in at 23 feet in height, and weighting in at a hefty weight of nearly 5,100 pounds. His body composition can be described as muscular and stocky, one showing that he is a powerhouse and a force to be reckoned with. He has well proportioned body, with a large chest that he likes to have puffed out and walk with a strut showing off his flexing muscules. He as a thick hide, one that isn't easy to tear or bite into. His body though large, he has a flexible back and his thick and muscular tail to help him have good bascule. He is quite fast despite his cumbersome size and can turn rather quickly, but of couse smaller and more agile creatures can make it quite hard for him to keep up. However, he can and use his tail to knock them over if they become too annoying or wants to get done with this rather quickly. He has 4-digit toes and 'paws' which helps her 'grab' and 'hold' things. And sprouting from these digits are terrifying eagle-like talons. They are varying in depth and length with his hallux talon being the longest of her talons and her inner and middle talon being the same length and outer talon being the shortest one. His hallox talon being 6 inches, his outer and middle talon being 4 inches, and outer talon being 3.5 inches. These talons are sharp and hooked being able to crush, tear, stab his prey or fend off anything that annoys him.

Now when it comes this coloration, this male is quite interesting to look at it. He has a dark base of a black-grayish color throughout his whole body, however in certain areas like his belly and chest he has a maroonish color. The color being a darker shade of the redish-purple hued color, and they mix well with the black-grey base color. You can also see the sort of striping down his tail and sort of wavy marks of a slightly dulled version of prussia and turqoise blue being outlined in either white or a bright yellow color. A bright shade of turqoise scales can be seen under his eyes and sorts of spots and spirals "paint" his face in sort of a face paint. These being darker magenta, mulberry , and dark blue in colors. When it comes to natural defenses this male definetly has them, as he is a very spiky boy. In addition to the horns and spikes among his head he has what can be described as a mixture of quill and spike like protections on his head. They are long and of medium density but incredibly strong. They can be flattened in annoyance, ot perk up and fan out if he's curious or he'll do a sort of "wave" or fan when his is mad or upset. Along his back there are curved, almost barb like spikes, they conduct the electricity when he has it coursing through his body. You can see small currents flowing and crackling through these barbs and even on his skin at time. When he opens his mouth to give a lightning blast you can see a bright flash of light with a small white orb being formed before it discharges in a blinding display of colors. He also uses this bright light as a warning to show he's in a bad mood or upset. Along his wings are long and pointed wing bones to protect them. His wings are membranous like a bat. The skin being a mixture of dark purple and blue with slight grey undertones. His scent can be described as a smoky one, always being alived with electricity. Most akin to a forest struck by a lightning thunderstorm.
Personality:

He may yell a lot and come off as intimidating, but on the inside he cares deeply about those close to them. He is also very protective of family members and loved ones. No matter how impeccable his fiery temper may be, he cools off quickly. Additionally, he shows "tough love" to the ones they care about. Try not to take what he says too personally -- it is all out of love and compassion for you, even if he has an odd way of showing it towards you. Anger is a more powerful emotion than sadness, through this point of view. Hence, this is why he would rather speak loudly than cry when angered. He perceives crying as exposing one's vulnerability, or weakness. He never wants to appear weak; especially in front of an enemy or opponent. As a result, he believes that anger and aggression is the best way to get his way. Unfortunately, this may cause more harm than good to those around him; yet it works in his favor because he always get what he wants.

He is always cheerful, energetic and optimistic even when things are going rough. Some people may find it hard to keep up with thim, but I can say you can learn a lot from him. The most crucial characteristic about him is that he is domineering. He loves to be in control or in some form of power. . This can be both an exciting and exhausting trait about his because like fire, he is unpredictable. He can be super impulsive and irrational when angered, 77% of the time he talks without thinking. This can definitely come off as insensitive and rude, and may be too hot to handle when it's constant. As a result, he often has trouble maintaining friendships and relationships because nothing stops them from going off every second about something minor. However, the same way he is ticked off quickly, is the same way he cools off quickly. He doesn't aim to hurt others, he just never learned how to cope with his anger.

Due him having a strong personalitiy, and impulsive, he tends to lash out a lot; and thus, get himself into heated arguments. Whether it's a controversial matter such as plans, territorial disputes about food or his family/children , or perhaps a smaller, more personal issue, he will go on and on until he feel as though they've proven you wrong. Remember, he is driven by passion, and that passion follows him everywhere.He is are almost always piled with ideas, tasks, and a to-do-list that is never-ending. He want to get things done quickly and they hate wasting time. He will often need lots of space to think, and can only project his ideas in reality when they're alone. That makes him highly independent, but dependent at the same time because he drags others into their plan. However, he may treat you as his worker (or apprentice) and might even boss you around. It's not because he hate you, it's because he feel as though you're the perfect asset for their goal. As a result, the will most likely give you commands that they believe is best, and they will expect you to follow them accordingly. He is pretty much a sheep disguised as a wolf . This means that he performs as fighters, warriors, grinders, highly-driven individuals, perfectionists, tough, and harsh in their everyday lives; meanwhile, this is only a facade to cover up his inner sensitivity. Despite his strong exterior, he craves love, affection, and companionship on the interior. Similarly, despite his need for freedom/alone time, he is often lonely because they push people away. One of his biggest fears is rejection.

Bonded Rider:
Open
-Lightnining
- His Rider
-Adreneline Rush
-Causing Havoc or Chaos
-Loves pheasant and tuna is his favorite fish to eat
Dislikes:
-Anything that hurts his Rider
-Liars
-Cheats
-Being used or manipulated
-Overly cheerful individuals
Strengths:
+ His size and strength
+ His mild agility
+ His protectiveness and fierceness
+ His awareness
+ Powerful flier
Weaknesses:
- His Rider
- His big heart
- His size : can be quite hard to do things at times
- Not really carfeul with others other than his human
Crush:
We'll see
Mate or Significant Other:
No
Kin:
Possibly?
Affiliations:
PM to work stuff out :)
Other:
spikey boi

Edited at October 25, 2021 03:25 PM by Spellbound
Self Preservation | Dragon Rider RP | OpenOctober 25, 2021 03:24 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
•╔════◄░░░░░░►════╗•

Rhiannon

" The shadows are my home "

•╚════◄░░░░░░►════╝ •

Name Meaning:
A Goddess of fertility, the moon, night, and death. Her name means 'night queen'. She is also known as Rigantona.
Class:
Dusk
Kingdom or Rogue Army:
Kingdom of Isnor
Commander's Dragon, therefore she commands the other dragons.
Desired Rank:
Satisfied
Appearance:

In appearance this female is quite beautiful to look at. Her face is quite slender and sharply formed. She has high-cheek bones, and a sharp jawline which gives her a very femenine, and elegant build. Along her jawline, protrude three spikes on each side. The first being short in appearance, the next one being longer, and the final one being the longest one with a bit of curve to it. She has nothing protruding from her chin. Her muzzle can be said to be slender, and sharp. It is enlongated with an almost horse-like appearance if it weren't for the curved end that can almost be described as a beak. She has two flared, pointed nostrils which she can use to pick up scents. On the tip of her nose is are two horns. One being a thick and curved long horn and the other being a small and pointed one. They are both close together with a small gap between them. Her teeth are very crocodile like, and are sharp. Her teeth are conical in shape and are designed to hold and penetrate things. Her canines are four inches in length and her molars and incisors are easily discernable. However, all of her teeth are sharp, being able to tear into the flesh of something. However, they aren't strong enough to tear through dragon scales, but they will leave a nasty mark and will hurt when she does bite. One thing she likes to do is give her rider love bites, much like a cat randomly bites their human gently, this female bites her human gently.

This female has what can be described as cat-like eyes. She has vertically slit eyes, giving her feline look to her. She has the ability to enlargen her pupils to be able to let the slightest of light during the dark nights, which gives her excellent night vision. She also has the ability to squeeze them down to a tiny slit during the day, controlling how much light gets into her eyes. Her eyes are pale, lavader color almost opalescent, and they are sensitive to light. Her eyes also gives her good depth perceptions. She has long ears that have a frill-like appearance. They are very delicate and she does not like them being touched. They also help her with her acute sense of hearing. To crown her head are two horns, they are each 9 feet in length with 5 inches between them. They have a beautiful spiral shape, and lovely fluting not to mention the delicate curved end. These horns are proud and beautiful, and she doesn't mind her rider decorating them with rings, jewels, or anything of the like.

This female is quite a specimen for her class, she stands at 18 feet in height, nearing 19 feet. Her horns make her appear taller than what she is. In terms of her body, she is a well-proportioned female. She has a more lithe build about her with muscular undertones, giving her a sleek and graceful build. She is also on the lighter end at 2,300lbs while others in her species may be way heavier. Due to her scales, one can not tell her body build by simply looking at her, they would have to pay careful to her movements and flight pattern. They would see the rippling of her scales, to indicate the flexible muscules underneath them. There is poise and grace in her steps. Her long and thick tail gives her excellent balance. She has nice hips, and well-formed hindquarters that gives her good body movement along. And she has a smooth and flexible back that will be heaven for a rider to get on. Her legs are well-sculpted and long and lean, not in lanky or gangly manner but more elegant and slightly muscled. You can tell she just has a powerful kick if she chose to buck or strike someone with her back legs. She has 4-digit toes and 'paws' which helps her 'grab' and 'hold' things. And sprouting from these digits are terrifying eagle-like talons. They are varying in depth and length with her hallux talon being the longest of her talons and her inner and middle talon being the same length and outer talon being the shortest one. Her hallox talon being 4 inches, her outer and middle talon being 3 inches, and outer talon being 2.5 inches. These talons are sharp and hooked being able to crush, tear, stab her prey or fend off anything that annoys her.

Like most dragons her body is covered with tough, shiny scales. The scales are pentagonal, and shaped like a teardrop, with two long sides and two shorter ones, and a very short fifth side attached to the skin. The female can make them stand on end whenever she likes to preen them. This female is a very clean creature and takes great care always to keep her skin and scales clean and immaculate. In their normal position, the scales overlap very neatly and, thanks to a tiny cavity in the surface, they fit into each other to allow perfect freedom of movement. The external surface has a horny, translucent texture, which gives the scales their habitual luster. Her scales are quite smooth to touch, with little to no roughness, but only when irritated they are slightly rough. These scales are quite pretty in coloration, and something that one could admire or look at. As she is mostly a nocturnal creature, it is fitting she must have colors that helps her seamlessly blend in with the night or twilight hours. These scales midnight black in coloration along with having patches of wine, mulberry, and raisin purple patches. The main party of her body is midnight black with her haunches have wine purple color, and along her neck you can see beautiful mulberry patches from her chest to neck. The raisin colored scales are in patches atop her head near her horns. She also has some bright silver markings on her body, them being speckled around her wing, and them being under her eyes, almost like an eyeliner. The silver marked scales shimmer prettily under the moonlight.

Now when it comes to natural defenses, she has plently of them. Along her back are large spines and spikes. They are a mixture of black and silver in color with the ones on her tail being completely black. These spikes are extremely sharp and can easily cut someone if they aren't careful. She has large and powerful wings that are protected to small spikes on the wingbone that are razor sharp along with scythe-like hooked wingtips. Her wings are quite membranous like a bat, and yet she has a bit thicker and tougher skin so it's quite hard to tear them. These wings are large and flexible, giving her high maneauverability, and they are attached near the beginning of her thighs which gives her optimal flight control. She is able to use her head and tail as a rudder to help her move swiftly through the air. The back of her legs have large pointed bones at the end, which are able to gouge or harm someone if need be. Her scent is that of the nighttime wisteria and star jasmine, with a hint of dewdrops.
Personality:

The same power and independence that a wolf walks with is the same attitude that resonates within this female. She holds on to her sense of freedom in everything she does. And she loves taking time out to be by herself because that's when she can get in touch with her feelings. Being in tune with her emotions is important to her and quiet time helps her do that. There's nothing ordinary about her. When she walks into a room of people, they can see that there's something different about her but they can't put a finger on it. There's an air of mystery around her because she's a private person who doesn't let on much. People find her hard to read, but that's exactly what makes her more appealing to others. They're drawn to her because they want to see what's beneath the surface. She's not someone that people would describe as "an open book". Often she keeps her feelings to herself because she knows that she can handle her problems on her own without needing the sympathy or pity of others. Only her loved ones know when she's going through something intense because she doesn't want to deal with fake people who pretend to care. She's a free spirit who loves the company of her family and friends. They are the only ones who get to see that she's a spirited soul. When it comes to large social groups, she takes her time to get to know them well before she shows them the warmth and care she can be made of. But she is only truly herself when she are with your close-knit group of friends.

This female can be quite guarded at times. She's not one for letting someone into her heart easily. It takes time and effort to win her affection. She can be cold-hearted at times or a straight up bitch, it just depends on how you rub her. When she first meets you, she always seems to read a person's vibe. If she doesn't like what vibe you're giving off then she'll be less inclined to hangout with you. Now when it comes to friends and family, she is protective and possessive as fuck. They are her family and her friends. Whoever is let into the 'circle' must be truly worthy. Her friend's children, are her nieces and nephews, end of discussion. You mess with them, you mess with her. If you somehow sneak into her circle and are found out to be a little snake, she will stamp you out like the snake you are. If she doesn't like you then she will not tolerate you around her family and friends. It'll be the way she moves her body prevent you from seeing them or the warning glares you recieve from her. Or she will just straight up tell you to fuck off. She is either two ways with you: rude and sadistic as fuck or mildy civil and respectful.

She's not one to socialize with those she doesn't know well. She finds her lifeline to be her true friends. However, she will be civil and try and be nice as she can in conversation with others. However she can come off as blunt because she speaks her mind, and holds no reservations. She tells you how it is and can be viewed as a realist. One who understands both the pessimistic and optimistic point of view. She is bold, and holds no fear for most things. Oddly enough, her greatest fear is being alone. While she might not outwardly crave attention or socilization, in reality she wants to be more social but doesn't know how to express it well. However, she does like and enjoy her quiet time to herself. Now being said, this female is highly territorial. Her rider includes that territory, they are hers. Her friends are hers. Her children are hers. That sleeping or napping spot is hers. She doesn't like her personal space being encroached upon by anyone else that isn't her rider or friend. She will let you know, if not by the agitated look in her eye then a swift smack of a tail or a growl. If you do anything to harm or make her rider feel remotely uncomfortale, she will find a way to make you pay. If not by pushing you into the ocean, knocking you over, or just plain blasting you with her fire. She won't tolerate anyone she loves being hurt. Even a strong-willed dragoness like Rhiannon has experienced moments of weakness. But even on days where she has felt afraid, scared, and extremely vulnerable, she never lost faith in her. By finding hope in heartache and turning pain into strength, she has come out of some of the worst experiences brave and strong. Sometimes, people think she's isolated, detached, and unemotional. But what they don't see is the many times she's had her trust broken by others. When she's showed people her passionate side or gave her heart away to them, they have mistreated her or taken advantage of her. And ever since then, she's been careful about who she opens up to. She's learned to detach herself from manipulative people whilst giving her trust and deep loyalty only to a few.

What's most distinctive about her is the fearless attitude that she displays. When people dare to cross the line with her, she make sure that you stand up for herslef. She's been through way too much to stand by and let people take advantage of her or those she cares about. Those are the times when the claws come out and she makes for damn sure that people don't walk all over her or her loved ones. Now when it comes to her friends and those close to her this female holds a soft spot for them. These are the only ones who will be able to prevent her from using her big mouth to get into trouble. She hopes they love her as much as she loves them. She can be less frosty towards them and even kind. Another thing about this female is, she is confident in herself. Not to the point of being cocky, but knowing who she is and her ambitions. When she speaks no matter her rank, she expects to be listened to if not because she is a higher rank, but because she is an older and mature female. And she won't be disrespected by someone younger than her. If someone did disrespect her then she wouldn't be afraid of letting them know through her words, a bite, or even a kick. She doesn't discriminate. Suprisingly, she has more patience with children more than anything and can be seen being more friendly towards them.
Bonded Rider:
TBD
-The Moon
-Singing, songs, and music
-Rain
-Sleeping
-Her naps
-Peace and Quiet
-Her Rider
-Knowledge
-Intellectual things
Dislikes:
-Being disturbed during naps, she will slap or bite you
-Nosy people/dragons
-People other than her Rider touching her
-Bright lights
-Daytime
-New Moon
-Fish
-Others being too loud
Strengths:
+ Night Vision and able to Detect Body heat
+ Stealth
+ Her enticing siren song
+ Her wisdom and bravery
Weaknesses:
- Bright Lights, she's sensitive to them
- A New Moon, her powers are completely drained or nonexistant
- Her Rider
-Aggrevating scents
Crush:
We'll See
Mate or Significant:
No
Kin:
None - Deceased
She is the only one remaining of her kind.
Affiliations:
Open
Other:
Cat lady :>
Self Preservation | Dragon Rider RP | OpenOctober 25, 2021 03:53 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Ticali

469 years

Class:

Aqueous or Water

Female

Kingdom or Rogue Army:

Kingdom

I'm not sure what ranks there are, but from the looks of it, she's just Dragon.

Desired Rank:

She's fine where she is.

Appearance:

Ticali stands at 17 feet and weighs around 2000 pounds. She has quite the amusing appearance, and according to human standards, she is probably not going to be winning any beauty contests. On the top of her head, running down her back, she has a sail, which is about six inches on most of her. On the top of her head, it often flops over to one side, but it gets stiffer the further down you go, and stays upright. It looks kind of like a chicken with a floppy comb. Her sail is slightly lighter than the rest of her body. She has little ear holes on the side of her head near the top. Behind them are rather large fin/sails that stick out the back. Her eyes are larger in proportion to her body than most dragons, straining to let in light, so she can see far down below in the water.

They are on the side of her head, and they stick out slightly. She has a few bumpy ridges above the eyes like a brow ridge. They are rather round and are a bioluminscent neon leaf green. In the center she has a large dark pupil. She has two lids. One is a clear eyelid, which she uses to see underwater clearly without being in pain. The other eyelid is solid the same color as the majority of her, and if she stays still, she can camouflauge much easier with it closed. Her head is rather broad, but it narrows down toward her snout in a wide rounded point. It looks similar to a large thick cone. At the tip she has large thin oval slits in the end of the nose, which are the nostrils. Sometimes it is useful to only breath with your nose out of the water.

She has a mouth full of sharp pointed off white teeth. She has a short thick neck that connects with her rather squat long body. While she is short and stocky, with her legs coming out to the side instead of straight under her like an iguana and other sea reptiles, she has a more slender build, so that she is able to life off from the ground in flight on occassion. She is a dark green dragon for the most part. Her scales are like a fish and are covered in a mucus, which makes them shiny and slimy. On the top of her head down her back, she has lighter blue green stripes that helps her blend in to the water. She has large wings that are the same dark green underneath and has the lighter blue green stripes on top.

They sometimes look like folded up pectoral fins at her side, except they are closer to her shoulders. The front legs do the job of pelvic fins and the back legs do the job of the anal fin.The tail is rather thick and flat in a vertical direction and is excellent for using as a rudder. Her claws are very large, and she has skin in between her toes, which assist with swimming. Along her sides she has a few patches of skin that can glow with a blue green color. Over her whole body she has a few lighter scales in random areas. Her individual claws are a dull gray, and they are long and sharp. On her belly she has slightly darker scales speckled throughout.

Personality:

She considers her territory where her rider is, and she wouldn't let anything happen to her rider. If her rider indicates that a certain area is their territory, her sentry mode can be fatal to visitors. She is a surprisingly outgoing dragon, and she doesn't mind others being up in her grill. She is used to lots of smaller creatures in the water sneaking up to her, so she figures she might as well let the creatures she can see approach her.

Occassionally, she can be too overprotective, so it makes her overly suspicious of anyone trying to contact her rider. She is the type of person who stews on her emotions, not telling anyone else. She tries to work by herself, because she doesn't like depending on others. She gets easily frustrated if something isn't working, but she'll stubbornly keep on pegging away at it, even if she has to stop a few times to vent her emotions. Eventually, she won't be able to hide it anymore, and they become volatile.

She's fickle and ever changing like the tide. Her mood changes rapidly, and she is unpredictable. One moment she can be overflowing with energy, the next she could be sitting still letting little animals play on her back.

She doesn't like to take things seriously. She is a very playful, and always has some idea in her head that she is planning on executing. She is rambunctious and full of energy. She is known for making loud noises at inconvient times that'll get her into trouble. She is constantly on the move, venting her high energy. She is impulsive, not thinking too far ahead, and doing whatever she wants, feels, or what comes to mind. Some might find her annoying and overwhelming. She can be quite the handful, while others find her exuberant personality warm and appealing.

At the same time if it concerns someone else, if she notices and pays attention before she does something, she can be very kind and empathetic. She can't imagine wanting to hurt someone. She can be quite tenderheated.

She doesn't know how to handle criticism. She'll avoid someone who does that to her, or she'll get everyone to laugh at them, so they won't take that person seriously. (Maybe this is one of the reasons she doesn't like Brontes? This may change as I work on this.) Surprisingly, she doesn't go around criticising others. She is fine planning things on the fly, as long as she doesn't create a confrontation. If someone does something wrong, she'll never fully confront them, preferring to mutter behind their back or try to passive aggressively get things back on track.

She likes to have everyone paying attention to her for a positive reason, and she tries to have big achievements to prove her worth. She is pretty relaxed, so she isn't a close follower of the rule. While she doesn't go around trying to be a rebel, she isn't Ms. Lawkeeper. It might seem unlikely that a dragon who isn't afraid to poke fun of others is afraid of confrontation, she isn't going to be the one sustaining an argument. She'll find a way to back down and deescalate the situation.

She gets emotionally attached to others rather quickly, but she doesn't form deep philosphical connections, because she is often on the move. During the short times she is with someone, she is paying attention, so that she doesn't go too far

Bonded Rider:

Open

Should I even state water?

She likes to play games. Whether that is tricking someone by herself, or play fighting with someone her own size.

She likes words of affirmation, and she likes gifts. Specifically shiny ones, or even food.

Not only is she made where she can eat meat and vegetation, she also doesn't like to be hungry, so she isn't a picky eater.

Dislikes:

Sometimes she doesn't like hunting, because it can get gory, so she isn't a fan of war, which seems unnecessary.

She doesn't like it when someone messes with her floppy sail.

She doesn't like it when a human points there finger at her. It comes off as rude, or they are lecturing her or scolding.

She doesn't really care for contact with her rider as a way of communicating love. Her rider is too small unlike a dragon, and her scales aren't as sensitive as skin, so it doesn't translate as well.

She could easily give herself a phobia, if she thought about it too often. She is a decent sized animal, and there are many smaller organisms floating around, and she doesn't know what they will do to her system. She knows that a lot of them could possibly kill her, and she isn't always aware of when they are around.

Strengths:

She has echolocation, where she can make a sound and wait for it to bounce off of objects and come back to her, so she can identify where things are. She has a good sense of smell underwater, all of which help her find food.

As long as she is in the water, she can regulate temperatures, so she doesn't have to worry about being too uncomfortable. It also means she is an excellent help when it comes to making tea or boiling water, or even supplying ice cream with her rider's assistence.

She is an excellent agile swimmer.

Master of diguise. Not only is she naturally camouflaged for under the water adventures, she can create mists, so that you won't see her coming unless you were expecting a mist to appear.

Weaknesses:

She is not good at speedy flight, and you'll have more luck with sustained flight. She is also not very skilled at agility outside of water. Moving underwater is slower than in the air, so even though there is less resistance moving more tires her out more, and confuses her body so it gets out of rhythm.

She doesn't have good eyesight or sense of touch.

Being out of water is a definite weakness. She can die much easier, if she over exerts herself. She could dehydrate. She is also much more clumsy and less mobile, and her senses aren't geared for directly under the sun living.

She has a hard time improving herself. It takes her a while to recognize a weakness, and she often doesn't know how to work to overcome it.

She is often oblivious, because she is too busy moving around or trying to remain interesting.

Crush: Open pm me

Mate or Significant:
Kin: Open pm me

Affiliations:

Open pm me

Other:

Something that could be known about this dragon is I have no idea what she'll look like when I'm done with her.

I honestly expected water dragons to be larger, because there is more room underwater. Six thunderbirds aren't as loud as dragons.

Self Preservation | Dragon Rider RP | OpenOctober 25, 2021 03:56 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ticali is accepted :)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us