Wolf Play : War is With Us | Dog RP | Open
Chatbox
 Urux
03:16:26 Urox
I will breeding her to that stud again lol
 Urux
03:16:03 Urox
Sigh, none of the siblings are giving me anything good. But I am chuffed with that double defect
 starmutt
03:15:53 marsh | they/it
ah. 3rd according to existence lol
 starmutt
03:15:29 marsh | they/it
has there been another like that yet?
 Urux
03:13:52 Urox
It's my first litter from an SV girl I used a fert fig on. And she threw that at me!
 starmutt
03:13:21 marsh | they/it
@Urux
ooo yes it is :o interesting double defect
 Urux
03:12:25 Urox
-WP Click-
I am screaming! What is this! Is this an axan chim?!
 Drunken seas
03:09:17 Pera
Oops, forgot the link, -Click-
 Drunken seas
03:06:42 Pera
I love drawing mules, my goodness
 Stygian Forest
02:34:11 
Amy!
 Amygdala
02:27:18 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...questioning life is back in swamp
 365partygirl
02:23:08 ⑅ ♥̩
The Base Coat is Uncommon!!
The Eyes are Uncommon!!
The Nose is Uncommon!!
kinda cool
 starmutt
02:16:44 marsh | they/it
when lacking an art program, use your device's gallery edit photo feature
-Click-
 ZEFHYR
02:14:29 
ok...
 Feiella
02:04:36 Fei the writer
Only the wolf that kills in explore gets the battle experience
 ZEFHYR
02:00:21 
I have a wolf that I use in explore, but its experience points just will not increase. why is this?
 Forest Shadows
01:58:09 
Agh, I really am going to need a solid custom
 Boeing
01:58:08 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
oh this is great, 7 den space and thankfully only three wolves expecting, the problem is they all pop in my sleep xD
 Transcendence
01:57:50 free palestine
Fast pvp guys?
 Camille
01:56:11 Lysanderoth
i spent my apples on his mom's litters lol

and yea gen 7 is a bit too much for a stud, most of them are 1-3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : 0
Coyote : 0
Jackal : +2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

War is With Us | Dog RP | OpenSeptember 28, 2021 12:38 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
War is With Us

The Humans disappeared a long time ago.

So long ago, that even the oldest of dogs questioned whether or not they had truly ever existed at all. So many generations ago, that their actuality was becoming a less common debate by the day, many deciding to believe that they had merely been a bedtime story that their parents had told them whilst they were growing up.

Regardless of their possible non-existence, something had left the dogs alone at some point. They had relied on another species, and that species had left them to fend for themselves. Those not cut out for surviving died quickly, frigid temperatures and starvation offering no possibility of survival, sending death to gather their souls quickly. In retaliation, the dogs banded together, offering each other warmth and shelter, a place to rest after a long day, a shared pile of meat to eat if a hunt failed.

Slowly, they built their own society. They made a Kingdom, with a King, a Queen, Nobles, Knights, and many other ranks. They made it work, made it function. They made wooden bowls and satchels made of animal skin, made spacious homes beneath trees or in caves, made their currency trading goods and services for another good or service that they craved. Some were, obviously, better off than others.

But the monarchs were not good. They were vile, cruel, greedy creatures that left their starved to starve, their poor in their poverty, and forced their people to fight neighboring wolf packs to spread their borders.

Whispers of a Rebellion are spreading.

Some have already joined.

Will you?

My Co-Leads are, as always, Tenebris Umbra and Imperial Sands. They hold an equal authority to me, and can critique forms, accept forms, and deny forms. Treat them with the same respect that you would treat me with.

Links:

Sign-Ups: You Are Here

Discussion: N/A

RP Thread: N/A

War is With Us | Dog RP | OpenSeptember 28, 2021 12:39 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rules

RP Rules
1. All of Eve's rules, obviously.
2. This RP does have elements of fantasy, but your dogs should be realistic. I want realistic coat colors, and realistic sizes. The animals can be a little above the average, but not too much.
3. Again, questions--PM me. Do not clog up this thread with unnecessary talk.
5. Credit your images, or else I will not accept your character.
6. With images also, make sure they are uploaded to an acceptable image hosting site.
7. This is semi-literate. That means I require full sentences for appearance and personality (yes, even if you have an image for appearance. I need measurements and scars/things that aren't shown on the image). Put your favorite breed of dog in other.
8. This also means that you need at least 2 paragraphs, with at least 5 sentences per paragraph, per post per character, and acceptable grammar. I understand writers block, but we need something to reply to.
9. If you are fighting, allow others to reply, and do not dodge every hit, or land every hit.
10. Be active. At least one post per week, unless you give me a viable reason as to why you can't do that.
11. No godmoding, powerplaying etc.. None of that will be tolerated.
12. Don't have your character be "that guy". Don't have them constantly disobey orders, or constantly wander off--doing this sometimes is okay, but c'mon, really? It doesn't make you fun, it makes you annoying.
13. No instant-mates, or being mates with your own character. Put the missing number from the rules in other as well.
14. For the purpose of this RP, there will be no no orphans. They must have, at least, an adoptive parent or guardian.
15. We reserve the right to deny applications.
16. Three strikes and "you're out". Break three rules, and you will be removed. Get three warnings, and you will be removed. Likewise, if we have to tell you to fix your form three times, we reserve the right to deny your application.
17. No perfect characters!
18. Drama in the RP is encouraged, however, OOC (Out Of OC) drama will not be tolerated. If you have an issue, PM me, and I will sort it out.
19. Reservations last 48 hours!
20. There will be a Four haracter Limit! If you want to have more than four characters, you must seek permission from me.
21. Do not have all of your character be high ranking characters.
22. Lastly, and most importantly, have fun!

Kingdom Rules
1. To speak out against the monarchs is treason.
2. Those above you are to be respected under any and all circumstances.
3. The punishment of someone for committing a serious crime [such as murder] is decided by a court meeting of various Knights and/or Nobles.
4. The hierarchy is to be respected at all times. Failure to do so will result in punishment.
5. Protect the monarchs under all circumstances.
6. The monarchs cannot be challenged for their rank. It is passed down through the generations.
7. Protect the kingdom, its borders, and its hierarchy at all costs.
8. If a traitor is discovered, they will be killed, exiled, or otherwise severely punished.

Rebellion Rules
1. All topics revolving around the rebellion must be kept a secret from the outside world.
2. Act loyal to the monarchs, no matter the circumstances.
3. Never give away information involving the rebellion, or else you will be punished by the rebellion members.
4. If you are caught, deny everything. Do not give out any information to the monarchs or the authorities.
5. Meetings are called by the leader only. It is between the leader and the other higher-ups of the rebellion, and the information will be passed out discretly to avoid suspicion.
6. The leader ultimately decides who joins the rebellion.
War is With Us | Dog RP | OpenSeptember 28, 2021 12:40 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

Roles Explanations

Kingdom Roles

King
The King is the male ruler of the kingdom. He is often the son of the previous King and Queen, as the male heirs take priority over the female heirs. He has a say in all of the decisions made for the kingdom, and although he might not have more power than the Queen, decisions must be run past him, just as they are run past her. He tends to handle the physical aspects. War, fighting, training the soldiers and sparring with knights. Rather than wearing anything like a crown, the monarch wears an animal skin harness-like thing, starting behind their shoulders, circling down to their stomach whilst simultaneously going above their shoulders and curcling around the front of their chest. A strip of the leather reaches up from between their legs and connects with the part around their chest, the point where the two strips meet holds a sphere of coloured glass, something so rare that only the monarch possess it. The colour of the glass can be decided in your forms.
The King may not be a part of the rebellion.
An RP Sample is Required for this position. Please provide it before reservation is set.
His breed must be Siberian Husky.

Queen
The Queen is the female ruler of the kingdom. She is sometimes the daughter of the previous rulers, although, mostly, is a noble female that got married to the Crown Prince. She has a say in all of the decisions made for the kingdom, and although she doesn't have more power than the King, decisions must be run by her, just as they are run past him. She tends to handle the political side of ruling. The court room, dealing with the people, and talking to those outside of the kingdom. Rather than wearing anything like a crown, the monarch wears an animal skin harness-like thing, starting behind their shoulders, circling down to their stomach whilst simultaneously going above their shoulders and curcling around the front of their chest. A strip of the leather reaches up from between their legs and connects with the part around their chest, the point where the two strips meet holds a sphere of coloured glass, something so rare that only the monarch possess it. The colour of the glass can be decided in your forms.
The Queen may not be a part of the rebellion.
An RP Sample is Required for this position. Please provide it before reservation is set.
His breed must be Siberian Husky.

Princess
The Princess is the only child of the current King and Queen, currently the Crowned Princess. She doesn't have as much power as her parents, but she does have some political power in the courtroom, and she can spar with soldiers and knights as she pleases. Her paw is currently in the open for marriage, needing a King to rule beside her when she takes the throne from her parents. Rather than wearing anything like a crown, the monarch wears an animal skin harness-like thing, starting behind their shoulders, circling down to their stomach whilst simultaneously going above their shoulders and curcling around the front of their chest. A strip of the leather reaches up from between their legs and connects with the part around their chest, the point where the two strips meet holds a sphere of coloured glass, something so rare that only the monarch possess it. The colour of the glass can be decided in your forms.

High Priest
The High Priest is something of an Advisor. They are the one that speaks of the religious side of the kingdom (although there is not very much of one), and they fill the Advisor role far more than they fill a Priestly role. They can be replaced by the monarchs at any time, and help the monarchs make decisions and, sometimes, run the kingdom. It is unlikely, although not impossible, that the High Priest will be part of the rebellion.

Royal Guards
Every monarch has a Royal Guard. They are a specialized unit of warriors designed to keep each monarch safe. Often, they grow up alongside their assigned royal, and are either the same age, or have a one or two year difference in their ages. If a Royal Guard dies, a new one will be assigned to the monarch, but it's never quite the same. They are expected to protect their assigned monarch of all threats. They listen to no one except their assigned royal, having permissions to ignore the other monarchs, the High Priest, and any ranks below them. It is unlikely, although not impossible, that a Royal Guard will be part of the rebellion.

Nobles
The Nobles are dogs that have a higher rank than many others, those to be listened to and respected. They take part in court meetings, meetings about the kingdom, and their duties is to protect those below them from outside threats, although the monarchs rarely hold them to this duty, and they can very often get away with disregarding their job.

Children of Nobles
The Children of Nobles rank is reserved for those that are the offspring of the current dogs of nobility. They may be adult or juveniles, but this is their rank, and it is what gives them power. They have similar duties as their parents, the Nobles.

Knights
The Knights are the specialized, high-ranking fighters of the kingdom. They've either been soldiers for a very long time, proven themselves in battle, or gained the favour of a monarch and been promoted. It is only a monarch that can give a soldier the Knight rank, and they are in charge of leading small groups of soldiers out to defend the kingdom, or being the commanding officers in a war (besides the Nobles, High Priest or Monarchs if they get involved).

Soldiers
The Soldiers are dogs that have chosen to join the army. They have either turned out the opportunity to be Knighted, or they haven't been presented with the opportunity. They make up the bulk of the fighters in the kingdom, and are the ones that are often found fighting at the borders if it's needed. They are also sent out to track down those that commit treason.

Commoners
The commoners are the lowest of the low. They make up the rest of the kingdom, and are just forced to live their lives as they do. They are not trained to fight, or to defend themselves, and have very little voice compared to some other ranks.
The rebellion is likely made up of mostly commoners.

Pups
These are the juvenile offspring of everyone except the monarchs and nobility.

Rebellion Roles

Leader
The Leader is, as the name suggests, the leader of the rebellion. They decide the course of action, who joins the rebellion, what rank dogs have, when meetings are called, and have to make all of the big decisions (like how long they'll stay hidden, and when they'll make their move).

Second in Command
The Second in Command helps the leader make decisions, and should be a close friend of theirs or has some kind of history with the leader of the rebellion. They have a major say in how things go in the rebellion, but they can always be overruled by the leader.

Third in Command
The Third in Command is similar to the Second, although, obviously, below them. They don't necessarily need to have a relationship or history with the leader, but it's very likely that they do have some kind of relationship with them.

Spies
The Spies have one job--find possible recruits. They are often close, or have grown close over the course of working together, and scout out dogs that could possibly join the rebellion, and report it to their higher-ups during meetings. They must be sneaky and good actors to avoid suspicion.

Members
The members of the rebellion, although not having a special name, are crucial. When the time comes, they are the bulk of the fighters against the kingdom, and they are crucial in spreading information to other rebellion members when it's needed.

Extra Information About Roles

The Rebellion is like a secondary rank. Every dog has a rank in the kingdom, and only some dogs have secondary ranks within the rebellion. Just to make sure that's clear.

The roles of the monarchs cannot be challenged for, but the Noble roles can be challenged for. If it is not challenged for, it is passed down through generations of Noble Blood.

War is With Us | Dog RP | OpenSeptember 28, 2021 12:43 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

Roles

Kingdom Roles

King
(0/1)
>
Queen
(0/1)
>
Princess
(1/1)
> Eneida | Polly - Page 1
Royal Guards
(1/3)
> [Reserved]
(Princesses Guard)
>
(Queens Guard)
>
(Kings Guard)
High Priest
(0/1)
>
Nobles
(0/3)
>
>
>
Children of Nobles
(0/Semi-Unlimited)
>
>
>
Knights
(0/4)
>
>
>
>
Soldiers
(0/Semi-Unlimited)
>
>
>
Commoners
(0/Unlimited)
>
>
Pups
(0/Semi-Unlimited)
>
>
>

Rebellion Roles

Leader
(1/1)
> [Reserved]
Second in Command
(0/1)
> [LOCKED - TO BE CHOSEN IN RP]
Third in Command
(0/1)
>
Spies
(0/2)
>
>
Members
(0/Semi-Unlimited)
>
>
>

Male | Female
0 : 1

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

Setting

Territory

The territory of the kingdom is expansive, to say the least. It encompasses an entire mountain in its centre, forest stretching out in all directions. Distantly, in the east, a large meadow can be seen, trapped by the beginnings of a mountain range. That distant mountain range marks their eastern border, swinging around to cover a slight bit of the northern border, but mainly slips further east, out of their domain. Larger prey tends to reside in the meadow, larger forms of deer that don't come into the forest.

To the south, the forest extends until there's the slight, almost ghostly shapes of ruins of an ancient civilization (the now-deceased elders used to say that this was the remnants of the 'humans'). It's all in ruins, whatever remained of them had been claimed by nature. The only things that stayed behind were odd little trinkes, like small bits of plastic, glass, or metal. They were valuable for how pretty the dogs often found them, and for their rarity. If someone were to be brave enough to venture that far, they could, perhaps, find themselves something of a fortune.

To the north, there's truly nothing but forest in terms of landmarks, but their border was directly beside that of a wolf pack. They have numbers over the small amount of wolves, but their primitive nature often made them ferocious in a battle, and the kingdom, often, tends to avoid fighting them. Rather than trying to compete for more land in the east or west, the wolf pack has extended their territory further north, removing almost all need for battles between the two.

To the west, the kingdoms territory runs all the way to the distant sea. If one were atop the mountain in the middle, and the day was incredibly clear, one might see the slight twinkles of the distant sea. Some venture far to collect fish, the types that are only found in the ocean are considered delicacies among the kingdom. Others venture that far in search of the prettiest rocks and shells, hoping to get a good trade for the rare, beautiful objects.

Rivers flow in almost all directions as run-offs from the melting snow in the mountains. During summer, the rivers and streams fill with more water, during winter, when the snow is freezing again, they move slower.

On the eastern side of the base of the mountain, there is a large clearing. This is where most of the kingdom dwindles and 'hangs out'. Off to the left side (if you're looking from the mountain, that is) is where the Knights and soldiers train, the commoners predominantly staying off to the right side. Some set up stalls to trade for their goods that they've found or hunted, although it's often exchanging something rare or pretty for food, or services for food. It's the general mingling area, where other dogs are more likely to be found.

The Housing

In terms of housing, the classes of dogs are very obvious.

The mountain in the middle of the territory has a few cave systems, those that are higher-up in the system often residing within the mountain. The cave closest to the top, just a few minutes climb from the top in fact, belongs to the monarchs. It's extensive in terms of size, it having been hollowed out in a way that acted almost like a corridor with 'rooms' off to each side.

One of the first little 'rooms' that juts off from the side is the meeting room, a place where anyone of importance that needs to have meetings with the King and Queen say what they need to say. Slightly further down the corridor and across the space is a small chamber, spread out with different dens in different directions. This is where the Royal Guards sleep, unless their assigned monarch has requested that they stay nearby. The next room down belongs to the High Priest, built in a two-room fashion. One for sleeping, and the other for storage purposes.

Further down still is the rooms of the actual monarchs. On one side of the 'hallway' is the King and Queen's shared chambers, with three different rooms. One is for sleeping, one is for storage of whatever valuable items they have, and the other is simply for them to exist and relax in. Across the 'hallway' is the Princesses chambers, built almost exactly like the King and Queen's. The corridor of stone contains more rooms further down, in the case that there were ever more monarchs than just the three.

People like Nobles and Knights are the ones likely to have little caves of their own further down the mountain. Nobles are likely to have theirs higher than the Knights, but it's not entirely impossible for a Knight to have been able to swindle their way into a higher placed cave to show their status.

The rest of the kingdom makes similar shaped dens in the ground around the kingdom, normally pretty close to the mountain. Soldiers are likely to have theirs at the base of the mountain, whilst commoners are more likely to have theirs a little further in the forest.

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sign-Up Form

Name:
Sexuality:
Breed:
Rebel Rank:*
Thoughts On Rebellion:
Appearance:
Personality:
Affiliations:
Other:

* If your dog is not part of the rebellion, fill in this part with N/A.

War is With Us | Dog RP | OpenSeptember 28, 2021 12:44 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is now Open.
I know it's a lot of information, but please read it all. It's all very crucial, and it is very obvious if you don't read everything.
War is With Us | Dog RP | OpenSeptember 28, 2021 12:44 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Princess
inalu-by-khalliysgraphy-d4dwba1-fullview.jpg
Name:
Eneida
Meaning: "Soul".
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Breed:
Siberian Husky
Princess
Rebel Rank:
N/A
Thoughts On Rebellion:
Eneida has very little opinion on the rebellion. Perhaps her parents deserve it, perhaps they do not. She is not necessarily in a position to deny the people their voice, not that she would want to if she could. If they think they're being mistreated, she will stand alongside the masses.
Appearance:
Eneida is a canine barely above the average size for her breed, standing at 24 inches at the shoulder, and weighing a slim 53 pounds. Compared to a lot of other breeds, she's not overly tall or hefty, built for speed and endurance over brute strength. She doesn't have broad shoulders or a bulky head, body muscle-coated and lead beneath her thick pelt. For her body, she has rather long legs, and a long, angular face, ending in a proportionally long muzzle.

Her pelt is similar to that of a classical husky, grey markings along her face and back, white lining her underbelly and throat, reaching up to cover parts of her face. There are light greys, dark greys, creamy-greys, and tan-greys all along her body, other than the parts that are white, and it adds some gradient to her coat. Her pelt is thick and fluffy, witholding strong against the cold, and it makes her appear larger than she is in most cases, adding a bulk to her figure that she doesn't actually possess.

Her eyes are an oddity about her. The right is a clear, icy blue that is well known among huskies, practically an icon for the breed, and the other has sectoral heterochromia. The top half is a deep brown, the lower half is the same crystal blue [it's more clearly seen in the second picture, but can be seen in all three]. Her scent is a fresh kind of pine, mixed with freshly fallen snow.

Her sphere of glass is a pale purple colour, attached to her chest at almost all times.
[Credit for Images: Khalliysgraphy on DA. Stock Images.]
everlasting-by-khalliysgraphy-d6r1no2-pre.jpg
Personality:
Eneida is, in short, a selective canid. She picks and chooses who gets into her inner circle, sussing out another before she begins to even think of letting them in. She'll be friendly to them, sure, but there's a line between being friendly, and being friends. She won't let anything slip, allowing herself to be closed off and have her walls remain high and strong. She's never going to drop them--someone has to clamber over them if they wish to see the real her.

The husky demands respect, and gives respect when it is given. You'll never find her gossiping behind another's back, or attacking someone for no reason, or discredit someone without a cause. If she's given respect, she'll very willingly give it back. It could be the dog that she hates the most in the whole world, but she'll offer them basic respect and dignity if they return the courtesy. If someone is rude, or disrespectful, or outright mean to either her or the rest of the team, Eneida has the capabilities and mental fortitude to give them the same treatment, and she'll do it. Treat others as you wish to be treated is something she lives by, and she'll help and respect others until they've simply gone too far.

Despite the calm nature, every being has their limits. When hers are reached, Eneida can turn into an aggressive, fiesty dog. If she's set herself on a warpath, she's passionate enough to have nothing stop her except death itself. Often, this limit is damage being done to her friends, either actual mental damage, or physical damage.

Eneida is, in many cases, can be stubborn. Once she's set her mind on something, she'll stick to it. Determined is a nicer word for it, but stubborn is realistic. Only those closest to her can swerve her views and decisions. But it's a quiet, calm kind of stubbornness. The kind that many don't even recognize until much later.

With those she cares for, the dog can be a little on the louder, more energetic side. With those in her close circle, she can be a little louder, exciteable, joking and offering some forms of affection. To get to this point in her close circle is a true marker of how much she has bonded with you.
Affiliations:
[Blank] - The King - Her Father
>
[Blank] - The Queen - Her Mother
>
[Blank] - Her Royal Guard
>
behind-blue-eyes-2-by-khalliysgraphy-d31hz8x-fullview.jpg
Other:
I'm kinda in love with how Eneida turned out *^*

Edited at September 28, 2021 12:45 AM by Polly
War is With Us | Dog RP | OpenSeptember 28, 2021 02:49 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Nez.i'o

HUGE WIP( Also working on RP sample)

Sexuality: N/A Love shouldn't need a label~

Breed: Siberian Husky

Rebel Rank:N/A

Thoughts On Rebellion: WIP

Appearance:

Personality:

Affiliations:

Other: I see you don't like the number 4..and I love Pitbulls, I'm all about them.

Roleplay Blog Ex: WIP

Edited at September 28, 2021 03:23 PM by Nez.ity
War is With Us | Dog RP | OpenSeptember 28, 2021 06:40 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I need to find my original characters, but I'll be joining this <3

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us