Wolf Play : Wolfei's oc stash ¦ do not post
Chatbox
 ZEFHYR
04:42:44 
how do you give another player "paws up" ?
 EclipseTreasure
04:31:13 
-WP Click-

You scare me..
 distant-lands
04:07:27 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
this girl's one of my lightest weights, and also my best explorer xD
 Salem
04:06:48 Rumi
-WP Click-
 starmutt
03:51:07 marsh | they/it
bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom
 Ghost Queen
03:09:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
or any dom
 Ghost Queen
03:08:48 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
well most of my wolves didnt end up getting the full dom XD and it moved around my alpahs and betas
 ZEFHYR
03:07:56 
hey, Ghost, what happens when you changed the dominance?
 starmutt
03:07:51 marsh | they/it
yeah the way it staggers is a little goofy
 Ghost Queen
03:07:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
it just stuffed up my alpahs and betas i might just do it my self XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +5
Copperhead : -4
Cheetah : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Wolfei's oc stash ¦ do not postJune 3, 2020 11:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
DO NOT POST
Just a forum to store mt ocs

Edited at July 5, 2020 12:07 AM by wolfei~~
Wolfei's oc stash ¦ do not postJune 3, 2020 11:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Character Name- majina

Character Age- 3 years

Character Gender- female

Rank- n/a

Pack- loner

Personality- She was raised as a pet. She doesnt know how to act wild and doesnt know how to hunt. Her two legged friends had always looked after her and she didnt nee to hunt or protect herself. In the valleys she is now defencless. She's only ever known one wolf, and doesnt know how to belong in a pack.

Sexuality- heterosexual

Crush/Mate- n/a

Breif Background- majina was born to a strsy she-wolf, exiled from her pack and abandonned by her mate. Majina was only a year old when th two legged creatures stole her. She had made the stuipid mistake of wandering away from her mother, and two small two legged things had taken her. She grew up with these creatures, She played with them and grew to love them. But when more and more humans started arrivingin the small town she knew she had to leave, it wouldnt be safe. Apparantly her friendsknew this too, they gave her a necklace made of plants and drove out towards one of the packs and let her go, and thats where they left her. To fend for herself with no experience of protecting herself.

Other- she may join a pack during the roleplay.

roleplay/s -

Edited at June 24, 2020 08:23 AM by wolfei~~
Wolfei's oc stash ¦ do not postJune 24, 2020 08:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

° Character name °

Majina

° Age °

° Gender °

Female

° Sexuality °

Heterosexual

° Appearance °

Imagine Laura Vandervoort facial wise. Majina grew up with very little love or care, featuring quite a skinny form, mostly from that bad ubringing. From punishments she has multippe stitches, scars and whatnot across her body. The modt noticable on is a lomg jagged scar across her left shoulder, and down to her elbow. This is from one of her punishments, for making too much noise. You can see the lack of fat in her, and the bags under her eyes. Her lips are almost always dry and her eyes seem to be lifeless. She rarsly gets to bathe and therefore her skin doesnt seem that clean. Her skin is quite pale, naturally due to the lack of actual sunlight. Majina features a set of a rather grey eyes, with hints of brown, her eyes usualy appear lifeless and/or emotionless. Her hair reaches down to her waist, and is a dirty blonde, almost always wet and tangled. Majina appears to look alot older than her true age, mostly because of her skinny features and baggy eyes, she doesnt have a smooth face or cute face like most teems her age would have, instead she looks beaten and weak.

° Appearance alterations °

The first change will be her teeth, they will start to grow sharper and more teeth will start to grow to enhance her bite force. This change will cause her pain in her jaw and inside her mouth, worse than the usual "toothache". Around the same time as the teeth change, the nails on her hands will begin to extend, this will cause her slight pain as the growth will be pretty fast, her nails will turn to claws, becoming thicker ane more arched and sharper. A few days after the above changes, majina will start to hear everything a lot clearer and louder, including the haeart beats of nearby aninals/humans. This sense will start with a high pitched screech, eveeytjing will go quiet and after a few seconds everuthing will start to become loud. It will take a few days to control this sense. Over the next few days after the former changes, majinas eyes will alter to a piercing blue, they will appear luminsescent in the dark and it may alter vision during the day. Additionally, the majority of majinas skin will remain pale, almost white when exposed to the sun. However, along her arms, waist, and neck she will start to discover spots, almost leapard prints, they will apear to be a dark brown. Other than that, the only other appearance changes majina will feature, is her hair will begin to turn a dark brown near the roots, and the top of her hair, giving off am "ombre" resembelence to her hair.

° Personality °

° Injuries °

she features multiple small bruises on her arms, from jabs and injections from experiments,her most noticable wound is a large scar on her arm, explained in the appearance section. During the first 5 days of the escape she has cu her armsm multiple times, onbranches and sharp thorns. Across her torso, and most of her lower body, she features alot of stitches from the most recent experiments.

roleplay-

https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=28&t=57848

Edited at June 24, 2020 08:24 AM by wolfei~~
Wolfei's oc stash ¦ do not postJuly 5, 2020 12:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

<Name >

Katerina Lockes

< Nickname >

Kat, Katherine

< Age >

262 years

< Age when turned >

< Gender >

Female

< Sexuality >

Demisexual

< Appearance >

Standing at a petite 5'1, with a sort of curvy, yet chubby build. She has a rather inocent appearance, having a face similiar too Emeraude Toubia. Katerina's skin is relativly tanned, she also tends to stay away from makeup, and false appearances, unless of course its a particularly special occasion. Her eyes are a rather dark amber colour, her lashes are also particulary long, naturally at that. Katerinas hair is naturally wavy, a glossy black at that. Her locks reach 4 inches past her shoulders.

Injury wise, katerina tends to heal rather quickly, due to her constant feeding habits. Howverr, from before she turned, she did have a few scars left behind, permanently. The most noticeable, would be 3 gunshot wounds, one in her shoulder and two in her lower back. Before she turned a store she was in was robbed, she was taken as a hostage, in the wrong place at the wrong time. She was one of 4 hostages, she wasnt intentionally shot, and nor was another man, but the other hostage who was shot died from bloodloss.

When around blood, or when craving the metallic substance, her eyes will turn a dark red, her puil turning to a somewhat slit. Her skin will begin to turn a lifeless grey, almost to symbolise that she is undead. Katerinas canines will extend, showing the fangs that were often spoken about in legend.

Katerina's atire often varies from style to style, depending on her mood and location. However, she is usualy rather confident in her body, often wearing shorts, crop tops, and rather revealing dresses, though she does wear other clothing those are her main choices. Shoe wise, she nornally votes for heels, or boots, usualy paired eith a leather or dark denim jacket.

< Personality >

Katerina is very care free, barely keeping up wither emotions. But she does keep herself in check, rarely going for the kill and always covering her tracks, she will heal her food as best she can before sending them on her way, with a quick and easy memory wipe. At first katerina struggled with the bloodthirst, barely managing to keep her food alive, but she slowly, but surely managed to take control, and she kept that too her advantage.

Katerina enjoys her life as a vampire, she didnt choose to become one but she adapted and dragged herself to survive. She is often passing the time at raves, and parties, using the flashing lights, dancing and loud music to distract those around her. She is careful when feeding, to protect her identity and those like her.

Despite her beastly half, Katerina can be rather. compassionate, its how she was raised. Well, her mother taught her to try and care, just try and get through it. Katerina never did meet her father, and when she was 21 her mother died in her arms, she had been poisoned, though her killer was never found.

Katerina managed to get pregnant by an unknown man when she was 15, she was shamed and called a slut. When her son was born he was snatched from her arms at birth by her grandfather. Her mother tried to stop him but he wabted to uphold their reputation. Katerina searched for her son ehen shs turned, but she had no such luck, and she broke.

Katerina is the type to take advantage of thosen who used her, she doesnt just let an oppurtunity of revenge slide by. She will always get her revenge, always. She is ruthless when she wants something, and she is rayher smart about doing it.

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us